Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,311 members, 7,864,479 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:01 PM

The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) - Religion (94) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) (563830 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (240) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 7:50am On Feb 22, 2016
Reyginus:
Eyah! I really feel for you but your written English is fine. If you hadn't told me it would have been difficult to decode you are a still trying to master it. You are really a very hard working lady.

For the prayers, I will put you in my gratitude mantras but I will need a real name. Lol. I really want to perfect my French. How long did it take you to get to this level of English appreciation and how did you do it?

Thanks for your compliments. I survived my night, about the sleep again. I don't feel my legs anymore, it was full moon, so the ward had a full house. The problem is not my English (I scored the highest level before being sent here) but theirs. Most of the folks here don't speak English, neither do they know any French, Dutch or German. So that makes it hard to understand one another.

My real name I will keep for off the record ;-). So you know some French?

2 Likes

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 8:03am On Feb 22, 2016
Tufanja:

Thanks for your compliments. I survived my night, about the sleep again. I don't feel my legs anymore, it was full moon, so the ward had a full house. The problem is not my English (I scored the highest level before being sent here) but theirs. Most of the folks here don't speak English, neither do they know any French, Dutch or German. So that makes it hard to understand one another.

So,

You are in a European country (working for an international organisation) that the people hardly speak any English, French, Dutch or German?

I would say that you have crossed over into Earth 2. Say hello to zoom for me.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 10:29am On Feb 22, 2016
Tufanja:

Lolol. Sorry but this is funny. Like a babel tower with better sanity. Lol.

Yeah. I used to write compositions back then in French but now I may just be like your colleagues. Lol.

But I'm wondering why you work this hard and prey every field. Lol. Is it just love for everything or it's the only option, personal fulfillment or something more?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 10:35am On Feb 22, 2016
JackBizzle:

So,

You are in a European country (working for an international organisation) that the people hardly speak any English, French, Dutch or German?

Lol. Maybe she's in a place ahead of Zoom. Lol. You know Light will always try to catch up with darkness. Her strenght and interests interests and baffles me.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by logoscope(m): 11:04am On Feb 22, 2016
Joshthefirst:
by trying not to hook up with hot theist babes.

Edit: Lemme explain. Knowing how most male atheists are very emotional;(especially logicboy who likes parading a hardcore exterior grin)

Hooking up with a fine theist babe will lead to falling in love

Falling in love with a fine theist babe will lead to a relationship with a fine theist babe.

A relationship with a fine theist babe will lead to conforming to some of her theism

Etc grin
That's the point. I don't want a hot babe. I want a beautiful girl with wifee material. Religion is the least factor. I'm still a young dude though, so marriage seems far-ish. But in reality, it's not. grin
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Feb 22, 2016
JackBizzle:

So,

I am not working for an international organisation, I am sent for a training at a local institution in a country that is only independent since some decades and although they quite well caught up with western life after becoming member of the EU, you still find the older generation who is schooled under the old regime having issues with modern languages.

I have visited more than 15 EU countries, my dear. Europe is way more diverse than the bottles of beer in Ibiza, the transit in Brussels, the metropole London. If you only look for cheap battery cage chicks, they will taste the same wherever you go on whatever market. For delicious food, you go search and explore the countries finest food, you will pay with your heart and not with your money or your ego. Only then, you will say: I have seen the world and been the world to someone. Good Luck!

2 Likes

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Feb 22, 2016
Reyginus:
Lolol. Sorry but this is funny. Like a babel tower with better sanity. Lol.

Yeah. I used to write compositions back then in French but now I may just be like your colleagues. Lol.

But I'm wondering why you work this hard and prey every field. Lol. Is it just love for everything or it's the only option, personal fulfillment or something more?

We all know what stoppage time means in sports... and how you can still win a match in injury time. I know what it means to lose some serious battles but it wont stop me from winning my war. Having been on the top, coming rolling down that mountain, being a beginner again...made that I now know why I am playing the match of life. I am trying to get ready to serve this world in so much pain, just the little I can do to reduce the injury time of others, so we all will win our match somehow, someway.

Why not charing some compositions here? I am far from perfect in French myself, so dont bother :-)
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 1:57pm On Feb 22, 2016
Tufanja:

I am not working for an international organisation, I am sent for a training at a local institution in a country that is only independent since some decades and although they quite well caught up with western life after becoming member of the EU, you still find the older generation who is schooled under the old regime having issues with modern languages.

I have visited more than 15 EU countries, my dear. Europe is way more diverse than the bottles of beer in Ibiza, the transit in Brussels, the metropole London. If you only look for cheap battery cage chicks, they will taste the same wherever you go on whatever market. For delicious food, you go search and explore the countries finest food, you will pay with your heart and not with your money or your ego. Only then, you will say: I have seen the world and be the world to someone. Good Luck!

Interesting.

So, would you be interested in me if I visited the countryside in more European countries?

kiss
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Feb 22, 2016
JackBizzle:

Interesting.

So, would you be interested in me if I visited the countryside in more European countries?

kiss

Nah, I am not hungry tongue
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 2:01pm On Feb 22, 2016
Tufanja:

Nah, I am not hungry tongue

It's okay. I find remote areas, villages and countryside boring. You too would probably be boring. No loss. kiss
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Feb 22, 2016
Tufanja:

...d more than 15 EU countries, my dear. Europe is way more diverse than the bottles of beer in Ibiza, the transit in Brussels, the metropole London. If you only look for cheap battery cage chicks, they will taste the same wherever you go on whatever market. For delicious food, you go search and explore the countries finest food, you will pay with your heart and not with your money or your ego. Only then, you will say: I have seen the world and been the world to someone. Good Luck!
wow.. never has beer, chicken, and food taught me so much.

3 Likes

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Feb 22, 2016
JackBizzle:

It's okay. I find remote areas, villages and countryside boring. You too would probably be boring. No loss. kiss

I guy without ambition is no loss indeed kiss.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Feb 22, 2016
Tufanja:

We all know what stoppage time means in sports... and how you can still win a match in injury time. I know what it means to lose some serious battles but it wont stop me from winning my war. Having been on the top, coming rolling down that mountain, being a beginner again...made that I now know why I am playing the match of life. I am trying to get ready to serve this world in so much pain, just the little I can do to reduce the injury time of others, so we all will win our match somehow, someway.

Why not charing some compositions here? I am far from perfect in French myself, so dont bother :-)
That's complex but I think I understand you. You will do well and human too. How long did it take you to learn the new language?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Feb 22, 2016
Lol. JackBizzle is falling in love again. Lol.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 2:11pm On Feb 22, 2016
Tufanja:

I guy without ambition is no loss indeed kiss.

grin grin

Ambition?

There are great ambitions and foolish ambitions.

Mine is to be successful at what I'm doing and help my country (and also have some fun while doing that eg travelling)

What is your ambition? To work in shithole countries doing rubbish night-shift jobs?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 2:15pm On Feb 22, 2016
Reyginus:
Lol. JackBizzle is falling in love again. Lol.

undecided

The dark knight doesn't fall in love.

Jokes apart, you have been going all Uyi Iredia on Tufanja.

What I mean by "Uyi Iredia"; there was a time when Uyi Iredia was praising and chatting up anything a particular white girl from texas was doing on nairaland.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Feb 22, 2016
Reyginus:
That's complex but I think I understand you. You will do well and human too. How long did it take you to learn the new language?

In high schools in Belgium (back in the days) you got all the 6 years of secondary education, every week +/- 4 hours French classes, 2-3 hours German and 3 hours English. But as you can imagine...as a teenager we did everything to boycot whatever classes...so we didn't learn as much as we could have had we really taken it serious. All the rest, I picked up training at university, being forced to read original sources in original languages...you got to find a way out with a dictionary at hand and language training on the internet cheesy
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 2:16pm On Feb 22, 2016
Reyginus:

Shut up!

After, this tool will say that someone else is falling in love.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Feb 22, 2016
JackBizzle:

grin grin

Ambition?

Mine is to be successful at what I'm doing and help my country (and also have some fun while doing that eg travelling)

What is your ambition? To work in shithole countries doing rubbish night-shift jobs?
Lol. But she's doing the same thing bro. Only that your idea of success is different from hers. I recall you asking where you'd get the best girls to waste some extra cash. Now, that's your idea of success and helping your country.

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Feb 22, 2016
JackBizzle:

undecided

What I mean by "Uyi Iredia"; there was a time when Uyi Iredia was praising and chatting up anything a particular white girl from texas was doing on nairaland.

Lolol. Maybe because we've got some things in common. I was nice before knowing her origin and I don't see why my approach should change after knowing them. Do you know what a Guillotine is used for?

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 2:19pm On Feb 22, 2016
Reyginus:
Lol. But she's doing the same thing bro. Only that your idea of success is different from hers. I recall you asking where you'd get the best girls to waste some extra cash. Now, that's your idea of success and helping your country.

That is my idea of fun. It is a panned summer break from hardwork in Nigeria. undecided

Or do you expect me to be drinking palm wine and playing draughts (checkers) in the village for holiday?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Feb 22, 2016
Tufanja:

In high schools in Belgium (back in the days) you got all the 6 years of secondary education, every week +/- 4 hours French classes, 2-3 hours German and 3 hours English. But as you can imagine...as a teenager we did everything to boycot whatever classes...so we didn't learn as much as we could have had we really taken it serious. All the rest, I picked up training at university, being forced to read original sources in original languages...you got to find a way out with a dictionary at hand and language training on the internet cheesy
Okay. The same thing here too. Mondays and Fridays. I would have mastered the writings but now I've more pressing issues to deal with than learning a new language.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Feb 22, 2016
JackBizzle:

grin grin

Ambition?

Just wondering, how you think to contribute something positive when your language is so negative? See your last sentence dear....Is this rudeness functional? There is a lot you can learn from other countries, from night-shifts, from practically everything in life, also from dealing with a JackBizzle.

My foolish ambition is to contribute to the health care in your country and to improve the life of the people. I find joy in every smile I meet on that way and strength by every angry face like that of yours tongue.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Feb 22, 2016
JackBizzle:

That is my idea of fun. It is a panned summer break from hardwork in Nigeria. undecided

Or do you expect me to be drinking palm wine and playing draughts (checkers) in the village for holiday?
Lol. I didn't dispute it. Isn't that a show of success?

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 2:25pm On Feb 22, 2016
Reyginus:
Lolol. Maybe because we've got some things in common. I was nice before knowing her origin and I don't see why my approach should change after knowing them. Do you know what a Guillotine is used for?

I often fantasized about using a guillotine on some ridiculous ideas I have heard on the religion section. If only I could personify them and lobotomize them.

You became extra nice after the blond blue eyes reveal grin grin grin
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 2:29pm On Feb 22, 2016
Tufanja:

Just wondering, how you think to contribute something positive when your language is so negative? See your last sentence dear....Is this rudeness functional? There is a lot you can learn from other countries, from night-shifts, from practically everything in life, also from dealing with a JackBizzle.

My foolish ambition is to contribute to the health care in your country and to improve the life of the people. I find joy in every smile I meet on that way and strength by every angry face like that of yours tongue.

I'm always smiling when I'm on nairaland.

Have you ever noticed that the default face of a troll is smiling?

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Feb 22, 2016
JackBizzle:

undecided

Instead of colors, lets talk about characters.

#endthetribalwayofthinking
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Feb 22, 2016
Tufanja:
Is this rudeness functhere is a lot you can learn from other countries, from night-shifts, from practically everything in life, also from dealing with a JackBizzle.

Lololol. PunchLine. JackBizzle is another name for Trolls. Lol. JackBizzle, do you know how to deal with a JackBizzle?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 2:32pm On Feb 22, 2016
Reyginus:
Lol. I didn't dispute it. Isn't that a show of success?

Success?

Some people have millions in their accounts but feel empty. Especially if half of the money is something you didnt work for.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Feb 22, 2016
JackBizzle:

I often fantasized about using a guillotine on some ridiculous ideas I have heard on the religion section. If only I could personify them and lobotomize them.

You became extra nice after the blond blue eyes reveal grin grin grin

Lol. No. I'm fulfilled when the nerves of troublemaker is atrophied. A kind of Bullshit Neutralizing Job that restores a Tool back to its factory setting using his negative feedback mechanism. Lol. Do you stay close to a Lagoon?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Feb 22, 2016
JackBizzle:

Success?

Some people have millions in their accounts but feel empty. Especially if half of the money is something you didnt work for.
Wow. I never thought you'd look at this way. At least not in the next one hour based on your rebuttals to Tufa. What's the matter, you are getting smart?

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 2:39pm On Feb 22, 2016
Reyginus:
Lol. No. I'm fulfilled when the nerves of troublemaker is atrophied. A kind of Bullshit Neutralizing Job that restores a Tool back to its factory setting using his negative feedback mechanism. Lol. Do you stay close to a Lagoon?

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (240) (Reply)

Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here / Nigerian Church Praise & Worship Songs Here / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.