Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,790 members, 7,817,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Who will save kwarans from The Hands Of a Political Dictator?? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who will save kwarans from The Hands Of a Political Dictator?? (681 Views)

Metuh Speaks About His Ordeal In The Hands Of EFCC / Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People / Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who will save kwarans from The Hands Of a Political Dictator?? by ehijayltd(m): 3:22pm On Aug 26, 2013
The history of human development in kwara state has been all but negative over the years ,with less human capital development in the political actualization of its indigenous inhabitants.
Since the return of democracy to Nigeria in 1999,the state could be said to has been under a political power house which had failed in all it totality as regarding developmental programmes.
Hence , with the Peoples Democratic party controling the state for the last ten years ,the state has witnessed no development, this I could say as a resident of the state for the past twenty years.
In time,change is inevitable; following the death of the king maker,activities had already in top gear to hold it polical soul again be the same old guards.
Hence , the last weekend marked the beginnings of another round of politics that has unseated election for selection. In kwara ,as in Nigeria, we are crying for help, change that would entrenched peoples choice that would bring up socio political developments in the state and not the one that PDP would bring through her dehumanization process of selecting leaders for the state.
In time , karans shall witness another round underdevelopments has we go for the Local government election, bearing in mind that all other political parties have neither structures nor personnels to fight a good course of our people..
Dear kwarans ,please let's ask questions about the pedigree of this PDP candidates as well as there popularity before selling away our votes.
Hence, as far as I am concerned taking in to considerations of what is coming out of there electoral processes in the last two days,I pray we wouldn't be heading to the Dark.

Anthony.
Re: Who will save kwarans from The Hands Of a Political Dictator?? by bangalee1(m): 4:32pm On Aug 26, 2013
i heard Ahmed joined a new party, another way to deceive kwarans they are no more with pdp but the fact remains that bukola saraki is ruling the state and people wont know he is a thief till he sell the whole state... that state needs change.
Re: Who will save kwarans from The Hands Of a Political Dictator?? by ehijayltd(m): 5:58pm On Aug 26, 2013
Bukola saraki just sold the local government elections.
Telling his followers to go and conduct primary ;bring the winner per local government for the up coming local election, only for him to swindle them of their right to have a more popular candidate at the last minute.
As an observer, a lot of them went home yesterday and today scammered.
So unfortunate they have wasted precious time and money in coming up with this candidates,and against the popular wish the so called leader has Selected His cronies again.
What a pity on kwarans.
Re: Who will save kwarans from The Hands Of a Political Dictator?? by bangalee1(m): 9:44am On Aug 27, 2013
only offa local government is a non-pdp lga...... what a pity
Re: Who will save kwarans from The Hands Of a Political Dictator?? by ehijayltd(m): 9:57am On Aug 27, 2013
Even with the present calculation offa would no longer be ACN, as APC is no eligible to participated in the coming election due to the fact that it has to fulfill electoral laws.
Re: Who will save kwarans from The Hands Of a Political Dictator?? by bangalee1(m): 10:02am On Aug 27, 2013
but there is a new bill signed to law that a candidate can contest without having a party, i think that will work?
Re: Who will save kwarans from The Hands Of a Political Dictator?? by ehijayltd(m): 10:15am On Aug 27, 2013
Even if it worked ,dem go rig the election like they always do.
Re: Who will save kwarans from The Hands Of a Political Dictator?? by bangalee1(m): 10:24am On Aug 27, 2013
kwara is a failed street, saraki should be removed out of the film
Re: Who will save kwarans from The Hands Of a Political Dictator?? by ehijayltd(m): 9:50am On Aug 28, 2013
Tomorow i we try and show kwara state in pictures ,so that we can see how poverty ridden the state is.
A state within which Niger and kogi state were created from,a state that has educated technocrats; historically high standard;potencially under used gateways;neighbors to Osun and Oyo .
We would do interviews as regarding how people feels ,hope,expectations, and government failures in the area of socio development.
Believe you me, I sincerely know that regardless of which opposition comes up , it would act as a succour to the Pain that my people feels at the moment.
Please state turned..
Please feel free to share your comment as regarding Kwara state of underdevelopment.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

President Goodluck Jonathan Gives Reasons Why He Sacked Youth Minister / A Federation Account In Trouble! / Funaab Aka Unaab Acceptance Fee Does Not Correspond With The Assigned Banks Fee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.