Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,452 members, 7,830,236 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Osun Sponsors 20 Youths To Germany For Agricultural Training - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Sponsors 20 Youths To Germany For Agricultural Training (6993 Views)

Abayomi Olonisakin Storm Germany For Summit (Photos) / President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau / President Jonathan Sick, Flown to Germany for Urgent Medical Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Sponsors 20 Youths To Germany For Agricultural Training by IYANGBALI: 12:14pm On Aug 27, 2013
ajanaku2: This Man, Aregbeshola is the "Awo" of our time...

Haters, keep hating!

...good to know he's an Ijesha Man...Proudly Ijesha!
how dare you compared Awo with aregbesola?your so called aregbesola is too small to step into the shoes of Awo now and forever.

1 Like

Re: Osun Sponsors 20 Youths To Germany For Agricultural Training by Funpeter: 12:14pm On Aug 27, 2013
Welcome developement Sir not like some state where all the lawmakers went abroad for the same purpose.
Re: Osun Sponsors 20 Youths To Germany For Agricultural Training by jayone15(m): 12:14pm On Aug 27, 2013
Did you do economics in your secondary skl??.....
IYA NGBALI: my friend stop defending shiit,are there no agricultural institutions in the country or africa where those people cn be trained?must he waste tax payers money all in the name of training?
Re: Osun Sponsors 20 Youths To Germany For Agricultural Training by jayone15(m): 12:16pm On Aug 27, 2013
Hahaha..u make me laff....
What do you know about Awo,what do you know about Aregbe?..what do u knw about politics
IYA NGBALI: how dare you compared Awo with aregbesola?your so called aregbesola is too small to step into the shoes of Awo now and forever.
Re: Osun Sponsors 20 Youths To Germany For Agricultural Training by Mogidi2: 12:21pm On Aug 27, 2013
Is it true that 19 of these 20 people are in one way related to the governor?

Am also thinking only 2 or 3 will return back to Nigeria.
Re: Osun Sponsors 20 Youths To Germany For Agricultural Training by LeStylo: 12:21pm On Aug 27, 2013
Last year he sent 20 state-employed nurses to Germany for training on accident and trauma management. A friend's wife was lucky to be recommended by her boss. She was posted to the emergency unit of the General hospital after the training. Each of them is to assist in training their colleague and regular reports sent to the German trainers and remote support give.

This is not the first time. Aregbe, go on soun! Nothing do you.

2 Likes

Re: Osun Sponsors 20 Youths To Germany For Agricultural Training by Itoroetti(m): 12:23pm On Aug 27, 2013
mapet: Trust NLers, turning logic the other way round. Ok let's see....Like all the Heavy Duty machineries, relocate their green houses, import 5-6 facilitators, relocate their ranches, waste converters, Relocate the dairy setup and machinery, replicate the end-2-end supply chain channel....infact Aregbesola should just relocate the whole State of Saxony-Anhalt to Osun to make it cheaper..

why are u guys so blind?whats wrong with him bring the so called expatraite down here?oh!u are nw trying to tell me dat cost of importation of d heavy duty equipment down 2 osun wil be high?so does it nw mean that the equipment that they'l be taught how 2handle isnt already in osun?if the equipment isnt available in nigeria,then y go and learn it?where wil u implement it when u are back hme?

1 Like

Re: Osun Sponsors 20 Youths To Germany For Agricultural Training by jayone15(m): 12:24pm On Aug 27, 2013
Confirm......i wonder what is it that people want again....
Le Stylo: Last year he sent 20 state-employed nurses to Germany for training on accident and trauma management. A friend's wife was lucky to be recommended by her boss. She was posted to the emergency unit of the General hospital after the training. Each of them is to assist in training their colleague and regular reports sent to the German trainers and remote support give.

if he doesnt do anything,we have no choice...
When some fools were there for 7yrs and 7mnths...these pple here were alive,what did you do?
Re: Osun Sponsors 20 Youths To Germany For Agricultural Training by jayone15(m): 12:28pm On Aug 27, 2013
Think about this...
¤Importing large machines and equipments,when there are no indigenous people who can use them,..it mean we have to bring the white men here to use it for us......or we tell them to train our pple....
Mind u,they are not fool,they wont want to train them fully....
¤Teaching few of our youths abroad,then buying the equipments,so that these few ones can come back and implement it,and then teach other indigenes and even teach non-educated ones using Yoruba language.....
Itoroetti :

why are u guys so blind?whats wrong with him bring the so called expatraite down here?oh!u are nw trying to tell me dat cost of importation of d heavy duty equipment down 2 osun wil be high?so does it nw mean that the equipment that they'l be taught how 2handle isnt already in osun?if the equipment isnt available in nigeria,then y go and learn it?where wil u implement it when u are back hme?
bros,if u r complaining about this...
I'm sorr to say,u wl b d greatest fool ever if any company or so grants u schorlaship to school abroad and u accept!

1 Like

Re: Osun Sponsors 20 Youths To Germany For Agricultural Training by LeStylo: 12:29pm On Aug 27, 2013
Mogidi2: Is it true that 19 of these 20 people are in one way related to the governor?

That i cannot say, but my friend's wife that got sponsored for a nursing training last year is absolutely unconnected directly or indirectly with Aregbe or anyone in his govt. It was purely based on merit.

For this, i cannot say.
Re: Osun Sponsors 20 Youths To Germany For Agricultural Training by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 27, 2013
Le Stylo: Last year he sent 20 state-employed nurses to Germany for training on accident and trauma management. A friend's wife was lucky to be recommended by her boss. She was posted to the emergency unit of the General hospital after the training. Each of them is to assist in training their colleague and regular reports sent to the German trainers and remote support give.

Re: Osun Sponsors 20 Youths To Germany For Agricultural Training by Horlawoomey(m): 12:32pm On Aug 27, 2013
Some people keep shouting why can't they stay in Nigeria for the training when they don't know the kind of training they went there for. . . .
Must they stay in Nigeria to be trained by those old proffs using 1980 textbooks. .
You don't need to criticize every action taken by the opposition blindly.
Re: Osun Sponsors 20 Youths To Germany For Agricultural Training by obagoal128(m): 12:35pm On Aug 27, 2013
AREGBESOLA THANK YOU OOOOOOOOOOOOO grin
Re: Osun Sponsors 20 Youths To Germany For Agricultural Training by abokinside: 12:43pm On Aug 27, 2013
free2ryhme: my question remains

why cant they bring this training to Nigeria instead of them wasting funds training these guys abroad

undecided
How much did delta state law breakers spend on their trip to the United States, Compared to 64million naira spent to develope 20 best of the best in Osun state. Akpabio that has so much money to throw around how many people has he sent for training in agriculture. I can bet both delta and akws ibom earn 10 times what Osun state earns yet the strided being taken by ogbeni
Is evevident for all to see. I suggest you devout more energy to ensuring you guys vote in sound leaders like ogbeni in your region, it you do with the massive resources you guys have it wont be long b4 we start rushing to ur region to learn one or two things from you guys in the areas of development but until that happens I bet you will continue hating people like ogbeni!
Re: Osun Sponsors 20 Youths To Germany For Agricultural Training by mascot87(m): 12:50pm On Aug 27, 2013
[size=18pt]HATERS!!!!! HEHEHEHE[/size]
Re: Osun Sponsors 20 Youths To Germany For Agricultural Training by TeeiWi(m): 12:58pm On Aug 27, 2013
In politicians tone--"we are tryin our possible best to ensure the youths are well...." Ao many youths Who are the so-cald youths??

DECIET!!!

Let the expatraits come here, work together with our Agric reserchers, profs and local trainers and together they give out decent training to qute a number of interested youths...this will even lift our own educational standard instead of defacing it by nt believin in their competency.

with little capital, they can explode!..Not just sending some to germany to jollificate!
Re: Osun Sponsors 20 Youths To Germany For Agricultural Training by mapet: 1:15pm On Aug 27, 2013
Well I give up on lot like you......
IYA NGBALI: my friend stop defending shiit,are there no agricultural institutions in the country or africa where those people cn be trained?must he waste tax payers money all in the name of training?
Re: Osun Sponsors 20 Youths To Germany For Agricultural Training by mapet: 1:17pm On Aug 27, 2013
@ Itoro,

1. Ok, he buys the machinery, import the whole structure, which may not be necessay.......can you get that for 64million Naira?
2. We do not know what were the critical take-home target of the team, but I tell you, if it's to start with a train-the-trainer approach, then it's worth it.
3. Might I ask, why are you stereotypic
Itoroetti :

Re: Osun Sponsors 20 Youths To Germany For Agricultural Training by readonenaire(m): 1:31pm On Aug 27, 2013
slowpokes, dragging okro-brain owners, as if they will even denounce the training too if opportune. Retrogressive snags.....
Re: Osun Sponsors 20 Youths To Germany For Agricultural Training by agbameta: 1:48pm On Aug 27, 2013
Mogidi2: Is it true that 19 of these 20 people are in one way related to the governor?

Mogidi2: This will be a good time for PDP to make Al Mustapha the gubernatorial candidate for 2015 on his way to being President in 2019.

We all know Al Mustapha is an azz kicker, he would kick the butts of our SW/core North brothers.

All Hail the president in waiting.

Doesn't take much to spot a dullard...
Re: Osun Sponsors 20 Youths To Germany For Agricultural Training by olaezebala: 1:51pm On Aug 27, 2013
Heard in the NEWS this morning that the training will last for a month. Meaning more than 3Milla on a youth for a month's training (Sounds more like holiday trip to me).
Why are they nt specific on the amount to be spent. What is over 64million suppose to mean? 1 billion is also satisfy the "over 64million" condition too.

If by any attempt or attempted attempt U quote me, use my username in ur post in a bit to defend Ogbeni's sponsored jamboree trip to Germany, may God work in ur life the way Aregbe is working in Osun
Re: Osun Sponsors 20 Youths To Germany For Agricultural Training by Nobody: 2:19pm On Aug 27, 2013
akereconfi: That Governor dey Learn work.....make him come Rivers State come see Oversea scholarship....RSSDA...even non indigenes benefit also.........as am posting this comment....am wf my sis @ rssda office in ph...she os going to Kentucky US.....Brescia Uni. 310 will travel out this year. And the scholarship is every year
U can't compare ur state to Osun state, dnt u knw what ur state is getting as allocation each month? Not 2 talk of other entitlements meant 4 oil producing states. Abeg go sit down.
Re: Osun Sponsors 20 Youths To Germany For Agricultural Training by Nobody: 2:20pm On Aug 27, 2013
mapet: @ Itoro,

1. Ok, he buys the machinery, import the whole structure, which may not be necessay.......can you get that for 64million Naira?
2. We do not know what were the critical take-home target of the team, but I tell you, if it's to start with a train-the-trainer approach, then it's worth it.
3. Might I ask, why are you stereotypic
But after training the 20 dudes, he would still need to buy the heavy duty equipments for them to work with in Nigeria.
Yes, it would be good if it's train the trainer.
Re: Osun Sponsors 20 Youths To Germany For Agricultural Training by samseen02(m): 2:46pm On Aug 27, 2013
Get farm business ideas here http://wealthmeans..com/search/label/FARM%20BUSINESS
Re: Osun Sponsors 20 Youths To Germany For Agricultural Training by bodmas3000(m): 2:52pm On Aug 27, 2013
Make them Carry me too o ,I did the OYES programme but not employed now pls my email is bodeegbetola@gmail.com for more info about how to go about it thanks.
Re: Osun Sponsors 20 Youths To Germany For Agricultural Training by veloce(m): 2:57pm On Aug 27, 2013
what is all the noise about?lets give it to this man.he is a problem identifier.even multinationals coy does it.its call on the job training where u learn practically everything that involve a process.you have an on the spot assessment of all issues involve.recently when a company wanted to introduce a brand of machine in nigeria, the rep coy here was compelled to send people to germany for training even when it was clear that the german coy will still deploy the machines to nig.its very cost effective on the long run.its train the trainers.if our leaders have been doings this, we wont be where we are today.lets learn new ways of doing things. Nigeria is on its way up if all the states can emulate this.lets concentrate on our powerhouse which is agric so that food will be abundant like in europe
Re: Osun Sponsors 20 Youths To Germany For Agricultural Training by emmasege: 6:32pm On Aug 27, 2013
64 million naira on 20 youths to be trained on tropical agriculture in a temperate environment. Isn't this a collosal waste?. Why not give half of that money to IITA to train hundreds of youths here locally, and give them the other half as a lump sum of money/capital base for commercial farming?. I know of someone who works in a local govt and has recently returned from Ghana on the bill of osun state govt in the name of training, who said they learnt nothing while they were there but were only being lectured/persuaded on the need to ensure that ogbeni gets a second term?. Very soon, the day will break on ogbeni and his cohorts. 2014 is a decisive year in Osun!
Re: Osun Sponsors 20 Youths To Germany For Agricultural Training by ajanaku2(m): 6:54pm On Aug 27, 2013
IYA NGBALI: how dare you compared Awo with aregbesola?your so called aregbesola is too small to step into the shoes of Awo now and forever.

Awo started from somewhere, just like Aregbeshola is doing too...

As a matter of fact, Aregbeshola is starting out in the same manner Awo kicked his development strategies off...To get a better insight, go to a very good bookshop and get a copy of Olufemi Ogunsanwo's "Awo - Unfinished Greatness"...
Re: Osun Sponsors 20 Youths To Germany For Agricultural Training by Flow11(f): 8:27pm On Aug 27, 2013
IYA NGBALI: must they travel to Germany before they know how to farm in Nigeria?mtcheeeeeeeeeew
where do you expect them to farm?at your backyard or the gullible nigerian universities that are on strike who half bake rather than fully train thier students?
Re: Osun Sponsors 20 Youths To Germany For Agricultural Training by agbameta: 8:40pm On Aug 27, 2013
emmasege: [s]64 million naira on 20 youths to be trained on tropical agriculture in a temperate environment. Isn't this a collosal waste?. Why not give half of that money to IITA to train hundreds of youths here locally, and give them the other half as a lump sum of money/capital base for commercial farming?. I know of someone who works in a local govt and has recently returned from Ghana on the bill of osun state govt in the name of training, who said they learnt nothing while they were there but were only being lectured/persuaded on the need to ensure that ogbeni gets a second term?. Very soon, the day will break on ogbeni and his cohorts. 2014 is a decisive year in Osun![/s]

emmasege: What do u expect from the thiefnubus? When 2015 comes, make u (igbo) people vote for them again. No be u dey join dem say eko o ni baje. It's time u teamed up with the Lagos PDP in 2015 so that every trace of Hausa could be wiped off Alahusa. And am happy that Lagos christian indigenes have woken up from their slumber. Lagos deserves better than these Pharaohs who unnecessarily impose too many dos and donts as if in slavery.

Trust me, we know your type and we even saw you coming with your village odor.. grin
Re: Osun Sponsors 20 Youths To Germany For Agricultural Training by skyfall: 10:08pm On Aug 27, 2013
All of you opposing this programme are losers. I can't even condescend so low to start explaining the benefits to your bigoted brains. I know most of you are not from Osun state so i wonder what the hell is your business what the governor is doing with the state's money. If you're from Osun and you're too daft to understand the programme, i think you should go and adopt the indigenship of a state like Bayelsa. You'll feel at home there.
Re: Osun Sponsors 20 Youths To Germany For Agricultural Training by bablogee(m): 11:27pm On Aug 27, 2013
dont mind aregbeshola or whatever his name is. What IITA, ARMTI, IARandT, SONGHAI for? Always looking for cheap popularity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet The New Senate President Igbo Man / Nigeria Destined For Greatness – Buhari / We'll Ensure Free And Fair Elections In 2023 - Buhari Assures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.