Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,841 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Aregbesola Opens N1.2b Garment Factory - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola Opens N1.2b Garment Factory (12015 Views)

Bayelsa Gets N1.2b Bailout Fund / PDP Chief: Anyim Tricked Jonathan To Sign N1.2b Deal / Protesting Workers Lock Out Anyim Pius Anyim (SGF )over N1.2b Allowances (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aregbesola Opens N1.2b Garment Factory by kunle4toyeyaho: 9:57pm On Aug 27, 2013
[quote author=akinladejo]This is awesome! This is a visionary leader like papa Awolowo. Aregbe u are such a wonderful leader and a perfomer.o yato siwon jor. Wey dem? Won kere sinumber I wish am from this sta te. Unlike my governor mimiko who is doing nothing to help d youth, no infrastructural development but only to give contract to chinchon company that takes years to construct yaba/surulere round about road in ondo town. I went there this weekend and wept for d state and for the deplorable state of development. Very poor to non perfoming governor. Somebody should pls help tell mimiko to come to osun edo lagos and see development may be that will spur him to do something.[/quoteb]Bros,u are very right. As at today,mimiko is the least-performng governor in the southwest.The chief betrayer lost the respect I had for him,the day I listened to his utterances at ifon during governorship campaign.Mimiko's recent performance has not been very encouraging.
Re: Aregbesola Opens N1.2b Garment Factory by kunle4toyeyaho: 9:59pm On Aug 27, 2013
[quote author=akinladejo]This is awesome! This is a visionary leader like papa Awolowo. Aregbe u are such a wonderful leader and a perfomer.o yato siwon jor. Wey dem? Won kere sinumber I wish am from this sta te. Unlike my governor mimiko who is doing nothing to help d youth, no infrastructural development but only to give contract to chinchon company that takes years to construct yaba/surulere round about road in ondo town. I went there this weekend and wept for d state and for the deplorable state of development. Very poor to non perfoming governor. Somebody should pls help tell mimiko to come to osun edo lagos and see development may be that will spur him to do something.[/quote ]Bros,u are very right. As at today,mimiko is the least-performng governor in the southwest.The chief betrayer lost the respect I had for him,the day I listened to his utterances at ifon during governorship campaign.Mimiko's recent performance has not been very encouraging.
Re: Aregbesola Opens N1.2b Garment Factory by olivertwist: 10:13pm On Aug 27, 2013
Good idea. Ogbeni Rauf, well done.
Re: Aregbesola Opens N1.2b Garment Factory by magnewgril40: 1:02am On Aug 28, 2013
Ride on Aregbesola great APC State
Re: Aregbesola Opens N1.2b Garment Factory by nlmonpoint(m): 7:17am On Aug 28, 2013
Good job dear. Governor! More power to your elbow sir!
Re: Aregbesola Opens N1.2b Garment Factory by ShineIt: 11:54am On Aug 28, 2013
After training, are they allowed to travel to other states?

3000 "Obiomas" thats a lot of "Obiomas".
Re: Aregbesola Opens N1.2b Garment Factory by mayorall(m): 12:31pm On Aug 28, 2013
jayone15:
1.)...O'security sas project with donation of cars and helicopter....:-since this project began,Osun has been in peace,no bank robbery!...You can ask others.
2.)...Upgrading of all The Power terminals by the state government..:-since it started,light has been 20hours per day in Ilesa and some other areas,something that was for 5hours or less before.
3.)O'Yes....:-employment of 40,000 youths...even though the pay is low,most of dem enjoy it....remember half a loaf is better than none,most of them could nt afford anything b4,buh now they can....
4.)Revitalization of Osun Tourism sector...:-a programme estimated to give Osun an annual income of 60billion as from 2015..
5.)Free surgery for the poor in general hospitals..:-Improvement in the life of the people,reduced death occurences due to lack of money for surgical operations.
6.)Free education for the masses...:-Now,osun public skl students hv free education,they pay for NOTHING...unlike b4
7.)Industrialization:-The goverment made deals with different industries in the country,..especially engineering industries..now,they r establishing branches in osun especially oshogbo the capital,thus providing employment for our educated youths...
8.)Reahabilitation of ALL state roads. And construction of new ones in all the towns and villages in Osun..
9.)O'Nutrition-:Feeding of all the public skl students in osun..They get a normal balanced meal once in a day in their skls(a meal most of those kids could nt afford more than once in a month b4,cos they r from poor families).
10.)developing agriculture in the state thru the provision of funds and equipments for farmers in the cash crop,fisheries and poultry section...hence providing export materials for the state and generating income for the state..
11.)Vocational and Technical training..:-The govt of Ogbeni so far has trained many youths who are not educated and even interested graduates in many vocational works,and d govt gives them enough capital after the training to start up their businesses..i knw a couple of ladies wu enjoyed it .....
The govt has also bn trying its best to make Technical Education a better one thru provision of funds to technical colleges and Acquisition of many machines and equipments to train the students
I'm tired...i hope i've answered u...
The only thing i know d man is nt giving great attention to is Tertiary institutions and i personally don't know why..altho he stl provides funds n stuffs!

Boss the man is trying for us. Our school got about 1.something billion for projects in the last Osun budget, Now he's making way where there's no way opposite OSBC television station to the main campus, no more dust, there will be gate so no trailer will compete with us or spoil our road. The project is now on point, you gonna see it when we resume.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Puts Yahaya Bello’s Nomination On Hold, Calls For Emergency Meeting / INEC To Deploy 400,000 Corps Members For Polls / Governor Fayemi bans use of English Language during traditional events

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.