Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,986 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

Woman Slams Guitar On Proposing Boyfriend's Face (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Slams Guitar On Proposing Boyfriend's Face (photos) (27520 Views)

Nigerian Lady Slams Couples Having Sex In This Heat Period / OMG: Pictures Of A Nigerian Girl Proposing To Her Boyfriend / Picture Of A Girl On Her Knees Proposing To A Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Slams Guitar On Proposing Boyfriend's Face (photos) by informa: 8:01am On Aug 27, 2013
If this guy would ever propose again, he will never ever do so in public and if you want to also propose in public,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8L3Zeini-Y

The man who is obviously in love and want to marry the lady got more than he bargained for - a slamming of guitar by the lady on his face after he publicly proposed to her at the exactly place they month few months ago

This took place in a shopping mall in Dubai where even the onlookers were stunned!

As the musicians begin a to play he takes a microphone and launches into a speech saying: 'I have a very special message for a very special girl. This is where we met three months ago.

'You are my charm, you are my sweety pie, you are my cutie pie, my absolute everything, and I know you find this cheesy but I want everyone to know, you make me really happy.'

As a crowd gathers things start going badly for the man when a toy town-style mall train drives past, breaking the mood and the embarrassed girl mutters 'Oh my god everyone's watching.'

'When you smile, the whole world stops and stares for a while. And my heart ceases to beat and there is nothing else I seek except you.'

As he gets down on one knee the girl begs him to stop but he continues: 'And I Just have one question for you. You truly make me that happiest person on earth.'

But the girl simply cannot take anymore and she snatches the miniature guitar out of the hands of one of the buskers and whacks her suitor round the head with it sending him to the floor in a crumpled heap.

She then throws the instrument onto the ground and and storms off.

http://www.tutubranch.com/2013/08/woman-slam-guitar-on-groom.html

twitter @tutubranch

1 Like

Re: Woman Slams Guitar On Proposing Boyfriend's Face (photos) by Nobody: 8:18am On Aug 27, 2013
the girl's obviously a witch, cos i don't see wat d guy has done wrong. Later now dem go dey go for all night fasting & prayer dey find husband...

15 Likes

Re: Woman Slams Guitar On Proposing Boyfriend's Face (photos) by Enegod(m): 8:23am On Aug 27, 2013
angry angry
Re: Woman Slams Guitar On Proposing Boyfriend's Face (photos) by lilmax(m): 8:26am On Aug 27, 2013
Justosaus: the girl's obviously a witch, cos i don't see wat d guy has done wrong. Later now dem go dey go for all night fasting & prayer dey find husband...
haha na dat tym dem go dey form born again

2 Likes

Re: Woman Slams Guitar On Proposing Boyfriend's Face (photos) by justwise(m): 8:31am On Aug 27, 2013
Re: Woman Slams Guitar On Proposing Boyfriend's Face (photos) by justwise(m): 8:33am On Aug 27, 2013
I don't know whether to laugh or feel sorry for the guy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Slams Guitar On Proposing Boyfriend's Face (photos) by kingarizona(m): 8:36am On Aug 27, 2013
Lmao...cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
I thinks say na only niaja girls dey fall hand..

1 Like

Re: Woman Slams Guitar On Proposing Boyfriend's Face (photos) by holyvirgin: 8:40am On Aug 27, 2013
cheesy cheesy cheesy that girl needs a medical checkup

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Slams Guitar On Proposing Boyfriend's Face (photos) by HURUCHI(m): 8:45am On Aug 27, 2013
holyvirgin: cheesy cheesy cheesy that girl needs a medical checkup

heheheheheheheh
Re: Woman Slams Guitar On Proposing Boyfriend's Face (photos) by Tolexander: 9:08am On Aug 27, 2013
As the musicians begin a to play
he takes a microphone and
launches into a speech saying: 'I
have a very special message for a
very special girl. This is where we
met three months ago.

and he recieved a very special response.

As he gets down on one knee
the girl begs him to stop but he
continues
: 'And I Just have one
question for you. You truly
make me that happiest person
on earth.'
the gurl begged him to stop but he refused. Head wey go recieve slap, if e dey alone inside car, e go commot the head through the window and person outside go slap am.

Obviously, the lady doesn't like the atmosphere and not that she doesn't love him or not willing to say yes.

Moral of the lesson: know your gurl and understand the kind of person she is or else you end up embarrassing yourself

29 Likes

Re: Woman Slams Guitar On Proposing Boyfriend's Face (photos) by Sijo01(f): 9:10am On Aug 27, 2013
Some of these white skin people can stewpid.
Re: Woman Slams Guitar On Proposing Boyfriend's Face (photos) by StellaBella(f): 12:19pm On Aug 27, 2013
Habatically.

I guessed she said NO.

* the video was funny, the guy looked dazed with surprise*
Re: Woman Slams Guitar On Proposing Boyfriend's Face (photos) by Monicasque(f): 12:29pm On Aug 27, 2013
surely now he nows that he is marrying an abusive person

3 Likes

Re: Woman Slams Guitar On Proposing Boyfriend's Face (photos) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Aug 27, 2013
Something must've happened between them though.
At the same time that doesn't warrant her action.
Re: Woman Slams Guitar On Proposing Boyfriend's Face (photos) by Kslib(m): 1:31pm On Aug 27, 2013
Rotflmao!!!!!!!
Maybe the girl was overly-shy cos of the crowd and did the best she could to make him stop using the guitar as a point of contact to communicate with his face since her begging yielded no positive result..
There is absolutely no excuse for what she did but the guy sef "should have known the girl by now" and "know if she likes being put on the spot" before making this big move just like @tolexander said...
Well,i guess we will never know if she did what she did cos of a qurrel they both had behind the scenes OR cos she was shy/embarrassed.. Lol
All izz well!

2 Likes

Re: Woman Slams Guitar On Proposing Boyfriend's Face (photos) by KingsJohnson(m): 2:03pm On Aug 27, 2013
Film trick please when is that movie coming out
Re: Woman Slams Guitar On Proposing Boyfriend's Face (photos) by 3ace(m): 2:23pm On Aug 27, 2013
Ouch! Wicked girl..And she go still go beg d guy for corner o. All dis one na public stunt say she be tough girl o. like say she no enjoy am. Or she.could even be an extremely shy girl.
Re: Woman Slams Guitar On Proposing Boyfriend's Face (photos) by momodub: 3:36pm On Aug 27, 2013
sh1t happens

1 Like

Re: Woman Slams Guitar On Proposing Boyfriend's Face (photos) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 27, 2013
Too bad angry

1 Like

Re: Woman Slams Guitar On Proposing Boyfriend's Face (photos) by Coldfeet(f): 3:38pm On Aug 27, 2013
Haaaaaaaa!!!
Re: Woman Slams Guitar On Proposing Boyfriend's Face (photos) by Amule5000us(m): 3:39pm On Aug 27, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin

30 Likes

Re: Woman Slams Guitar On Proposing Boyfriend's Face (photos) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 27, 2013
Mayb she's angry cos it took d guy so long 4 him to propose. Lool some pple have serious mental issues
Re: Woman Slams Guitar On Proposing Boyfriend's Face (photos) by seedord247(m): 3:39pm On Aug 27, 2013
The guy be like..

You are the sugar in my tea

The butter in my bread

The cockroach in my cupboard

and the ... He receive holyghost guitar. grin grin
Re: Woman Slams Guitar On Proposing Boyfriend's Face (photos) by Shaadey: 3:41pm On Aug 27, 2013
Lol na swag na
Re: Woman Slams Guitar On Proposing Boyfriend's Face (photos) by ZN2: 3:42pm On Aug 27, 2013
Looks like a staged act. Get this outta here to the TV/Movies section. angry angry
Re: Woman Slams Guitar On Proposing Boyfriend's Face (photos) by amiskurie(m): 3:43pm On Aug 27, 2013
wowww!
how sexy!
Re: Woman Slams Guitar On Proposing Boyfriend's Face (photos) by nerodenero: 3:43pm On Aug 27, 2013
'You are my charm, you are my sweety pie, you are my cutie pie, my absolute everything, and I know you find this cheesy but I want everyone to know, you make me really happy = whacks her suitor round the head with it sending him to the floor in a crumpled heap.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Slams Guitar On Proposing Boyfriend's Face (photos) by 9jafreak: 3:43pm On Aug 27, 2013
fake though
except she be Otutupokoropoko
Re: Woman Slams Guitar On Proposing Boyfriend's Face (photos) by passionate88: 3:43pm On Aug 27, 2013
Na wa o
Re: Woman Slams Guitar On Proposing Boyfriend's Face (photos) by lifestyle1(m): 3:43pm On Aug 27, 2013
Its obvious that the girl has been fooling the dude all this while. she doesn't love him.

see the way the guy was looking around after the hit grin

serves him right. angry
Re: Woman Slams Guitar On Proposing Boyfriend's Face (photos) by YoshiMaster: 3:44pm On Aug 27, 2013
I don't even know what to say, what sort of evil woman is this?

So after the guy summoned courage to propose, you not only reject him, but also attack him?

What kind of woman is this? Funny thing is she will go scot free, but lets see a guy try that, if he doesn't land in a cell with a husband.

That guy needs to get up, dust the dirt of his shoulder, and move on. He deserves miles better.

1 Like

Re: Woman Slams Guitar On Proposing Boyfriend's Face (photos) by OluwaDrey(m): 3:44pm On Aug 27, 2013
A possible explanation;he was banngiing her friend and she got to knw abt it

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

20 Dirty Questions To Ask A Girl And Make Her Wet / It Gives Me Pleasure When A Woman Makes Me Her Slave-nigerian Man Cries For Help / Pastor Elder Charles Kalombo In Nude Pictures Scandal In Zambia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.