Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,287 members, 7,811,856 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

Woman Slams Guitar On Proposing Boyfriend's Face (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Slams Guitar On Proposing Boyfriend's Face (photos) (27518 Views)

Nigerian Lady Slams Couples Having Sex In This Heat Period / OMG: Pictures Of A Nigerian Girl Proposing To Her Boyfriend / Picture Of A Girl On Her Knees Proposing To A Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Slams Guitar On Proposing Boyfriend's Face (photos) by Burger01(m): 3:44pm On Aug 27, 2013
Awwwwww.. Proposal NOT SO SWEET.. grin
Re: Woman Slams Guitar On Proposing Boyfriend's Face (photos) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 27, 2013
Well said

Tolexander:
and he recieved a very special response.

the gurl begged him to stop but he refused. Head wey go recieve slap, if e dey alone inside car, e go commot the head through the window and person outside go slap am.

Obviously, the lady doesn't like the atmosphere and not that she doesn't love him or not willing to say yes.

Moral of the lesson: know your gurl and understand the kind of person she is or else you end up embarrassing yourself
Re: Woman Slams Guitar On Proposing Boyfriend's Face (photos) by emmabest2000(m): 3:45pm On Aug 27, 2013
The girl the vex tongue
Re: Woman Slams Guitar On Proposing Boyfriend's Face (photos) by talktrue1(m): 3:46pm On Aug 27, 2013
Oh boi.
In 1:42, a woman asked "are you okay". Just dont know what she expect from the guy in that condition
Re: Woman Slams Guitar On Proposing Boyfriend's Face (photos) by Donmichaelz(m): 3:46pm On Aug 27, 2013
Maybe he was singing All I want is your waist

1 Like

Re: Woman Slams Guitar On Proposing Boyfriend's Face (photos) by owolabifunke14(f): 3:48pm On Aug 27, 2013
This foolish girl wasted an opportunity a lot of us had dreamnt of ever since we turned 18. Mek my bobo come propose in d middle of shoprite ooooooo

2 Likes

Re: Woman Slams Guitar On Proposing Boyfriend's Face (photos) by judedwriter(m): 3:48pm On Aug 27, 2013
Hmmmmm...d guy must be broke, because I doubt if d girl would do dat to a millionaire with a rolls-royce packed outside d mall! wink
Re: Woman Slams Guitar On Proposing Boyfriend's Face (photos) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 27, 2013
was he singing b1tch dont kill my vibe?

1 Like

Re: Woman Slams Guitar On Proposing Boyfriend's Face (photos) by seedord247(m): 3:50pm On Aug 27, 2013
Yoshi-Master:
I don't even know what to say, what sort of evil woman is this?

So after the guy summoned courage to propose, you not only reject him, but also attack him?

What kind of woman is this? Funny thing is she will go scot free, but lets see a guy try that, if he doesn't land in a cell with a husband.

That guy needs to get up, dust the dirt of his shoulder, and move on. He deserves miles better.

Brooss habbaaa

After 3 months of meeting her.. ??

who does that? grin
Re: Woman Slams Guitar On Proposing Boyfriend's Face (photos) by ogbenichoky(m): 3:51pm On Aug 27, 2013
See what hollywood has caused. I'm sure the guy got that silly idea from a movie.. In reality marriage proposals don't happen like that.

1 Like

Re: Woman Slams Guitar On Proposing Boyfriend's Face (photos) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 27, 2013
Ahhhh.... Oya give me; give me my ring I no marry again. And for ur information thunder fire your nyansh. My most direct response to d biatch.

1 Like

Re: Woman Slams Guitar On Proposing Boyfriend's Face (photos) by YoshiMaster: 3:52pm On Aug 27, 2013
Tolexander:
and he recieved a very special response.

the gurl begged him to stop but he refused. Head wey go recieve slap, if e dey alone inside car, e go commot the head through the window and person outside go slap am.

Obviously, the lady doesn't like the atmosphere and not that she doesn't love him or not willing to say yes.

Moral of the lesson: know your gurl and understand the kind of person she is or else you end up embarrassing yourself

Men forget that whole understand who she is, unless your deeper understanding of who she is will lead you to end the relationship, after finding out she might be a she-devil.

I have dated cool girls, and if I tried that with one of the cool girls I have dated, she will either just say "Oh honey, let me think about it", or tell be "yes", and then no later.

None of them would ever have proceeded to assault me, what kind of woman does that?

Also how do you expect a man to stop his proposal half way, guy lets be real, are you not a man again? So as a man you would start proposing, and then if the girl gets embarrassed, you would stop half way, and say something like "ok everybody, shows over"?

3 Likes

Re: Woman Slams Guitar On Proposing Boyfriend's Face (photos) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 27, 2013
if na the guy hit the girl with guitar everybody for dey shout assault, battery , woman- beater which other grammar una dey use describe guy wey dey bash their girls. Too bad but then no matter I don't think the girl has any right whatsoever to hit the guy. Even if they guy sleep with the girl grand-mama.
Or maybe where they girl comes from that how female say "Yes" to marriage proposal!
Re: Woman Slams Guitar On Proposing Boyfriend's Face (photos) by shadrach77: 3:53pm On Aug 27, 2013
click "like" if you think the video was staged smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Woman Slams Guitar On Proposing Boyfriend's Face (photos) by passionate88: 3:53pm On Aug 27, 2013
owolabifunke14: This foolish girl wasted an opportunity a lot of us had dreamnt of ever since we turned 18. Mek my bobo come propose in d middle of shoprite ooooooo
B4 una even turn 16 sef una dn dey think of am

2 Likes

Re: Woman Slams Guitar On Proposing Boyfriend's Face (photos) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Aug 27, 2013
Re: Woman Slams Guitar On Proposing Boyfriend's Face (photos) by Tingles(m): 3:54pm On Aug 27, 2013
Another reason why I am going to "pop the question" on whatsapp when it is my turn.

1 Like

Re: Woman Slams Guitar On Proposing Boyfriend's Face (photos) by watered(m): 3:54pm On Aug 27, 2013
grin
Re: Woman Slams Guitar On Proposing Boyfriend's Face (photos) by drnairalov: 3:55pm On Aug 27, 2013
loool..i wud feel embarrassed too...standing in front of the crowd..That's why i ma propose to my girl in a boat inthe middle of a river...if she says no, she's getting off that boat!!!

2 Likes

Re: Woman Slams Guitar On Proposing Boyfriend's Face (photos) by MitchDLeo(m): 3:55pm On Aug 27, 2013
Come on Dumb head she's not a witch you think all women like those kind of proposes. she beg him to stop but He refused. By the way the Guy looks Indian but the Girl looks a citizen of Dubai. Its possible he's trying to marry her so he can move to Dubai permanently. He might be using that Public proposing to pressure her so she could say YES undecided undecided undecided undecided
Justosaus: the girl's obviously a witch, cos i don't see wat d guy has done wrong. Later now dem go dey go for all night fasting & prayer dey find husband...

1 Like

Re: Woman Slams Guitar On Proposing Boyfriend's Face (photos) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 27, 2013
Hahahaha Lol; rather be safe than sorry ehh...grin grin grin grin
Tingles: Another reason why I am going to "pop the question" on whatsapp when it is my turn.
Re: Woman Slams Guitar On Proposing Boyfriend's Face (photos) by YoshiMaster: 3:57pm On Aug 27, 2013
seedord247:

Brooss habbaaa

After 3 months of meeting her.. ??

who does that? grin

First off 3 months isn't that short, it all depends on the level of their relationship, their connection, basically how they have spent the 3 months together.

Regardless of the timing, and so on and so forth, the key point here is how she reacted. People need to be able to handle uncomfortable situations they may find themselves in, rather than making them worse.

Even a flat out "no, we have only been dating for 3 months", would suffice instead of knocking a guy while he is down, literally.

1 Like

Re: Woman Slams Guitar On Proposing Boyfriend's Face (photos) by omobarBlog(m): 3:59pm On Aug 27, 2013
Re: Woman Slams Guitar On Proposing Boyfriend's Face (photos) by MitchDLeo(m): 3:59pm On Aug 27, 2013
She's above your Level. Top class no dey need public proposing. Make your bobo propose to you for the finest restaurant in the World not Public.
owolabifunke14: This foolish girl wasted an opportunity a lot of us had dreamnt of ever since we turned 18. Mek my bobo come propose in d middle of shoprite ooooooo

1 Like

Re: Woman Slams Guitar On Proposing Boyfriend's Face (photos) by TeeiWi(m): 4:08pm On Aug 27, 2013
Staged drama...#smh#
Re: Woman Slams Guitar On Proposing Boyfriend's Face (photos) by deife(m): 4:08pm On Aug 27, 2013
smothly: Too bad angry

Yeah it's so sad! So much for unrequited love. Time heals every wound. The guy will definitely survive it & find his true love. When he eventually does, a moment of bliss with her will make him forget the misery of that day.
Re: Woman Slams Guitar On Proposing Boyfriend's Face (photos) by gbadexy(m): 4:14pm On Aug 27, 2013
smothly: Too bad angry
Abi. Dude should have soft pedaled a bit.
He wasn't sensitive to his girl's mood.
Re: Woman Slams Guitar On Proposing Boyfriend's Face (photos) by chreldb(m): 4:30pm On Aug 27, 2013
Since everyone one youtube is shouting FAKE!! I'll join the bandwagon FAKE FAKE FAKE!!! grin grin
Re: Woman Slams Guitar On Proposing Boyfriend's Face (photos) by Lilchilz(m): 4:30pm On Aug 27, 2013
awa ni da qboqbo e ruuu.....
Re: Woman Slams Guitar On Proposing Boyfriend's Face (photos) by quicksylva(m): 4:30pm On Aug 27, 2013
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Women ehn! U just can't predict what they will do next. Anyway sha, thumps up for the poor guy, in fact he's a brave guy because I can't imagine myself singing and proposing to a girl inside a shopping mall(like shoprite) and people would be staring and listening to me all because of LOVE. I dey CRAZE, E no go beta for love..... Moral of the lesson: Don't copy everything you see in a movie. Hollywood has brainwash the poor guy. This kind thing no fit happen for Naija, I trust Naija Guys. That does not mean that Naija men are not Romantic oOO.
Re: Woman Slams Guitar On Proposing Boyfriend's Face (photos) by juvewalex(m): 4:32pm On Aug 27, 2013
Nice 1 buh na scam tinz
Re: Woman Slams Guitar On Proposing Boyfriend's Face (photos) by tender92(m): 5:05pm On Aug 27, 2013
No wonder some guys turn gay.. undecidedNo wonder some guys turn gay..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Elder Charles Kalombo In Nude Pictures Scandal In Zambia / It Gives Me Pleasure When A Woman Makes Me Her Slave-nigerian Man Cries For Help / The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.