Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,407 members, 7,830,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Do Guys Say What They Meean? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Guys Say What They Meean? (1760 Views)

10 Things Guys Say When Caught Cheating / I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It / 'thank You For Accepting My Request' Why Do Guys Say So To Ladies On Facebook? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Guys Say What They Meean? by jkpretty(f): 10:27am On Jun 12, 2008
I know men to act what they mean. So to me, no matter what u say with ur mouth, I'm going to take from the actions. Don't they say its louder than voice. undecided
Re: Do Guys Say What They Meean? by onyekang1(f): 2:51pm On Jun 12, 2008
as the chic, u've got 2 figure dat out urself
Re: Do Guys Say What They Meean? by Frizy(m): 3:00pm On Jun 12, 2008
onyeka_ng:

as the chic, u've got 2 figure that out yourself

Exactly.
Re: Do Guys Say What They Meean? by Eclairs: 7:27pm On Jun 12, 2008
Not all boys. Most times, guys do not tell lies in case it backfires but just don't say the truth in case it hurts reason being that some girls are quick to misinterpret/misunderstand the comments especially if it isn't what they were hoping to hear.
Re: Do Guys Say What They Meean? by sistawoman: 7:51pm On Jun 12, 2008
Eclairs:

Not all boys. Most times, guys do not tell lies in case it backfires but just don't say the truth in case it hurts reason being that some girls are quick to misinterpret/misunderstand the comments especially if it isn't what they were hoping to hear.

The difference between WOMEN and GIRLS. Women have learned to LISTEN not just HEAR.
Re: Do Guys Say What They Meean? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 12, 2008
with experience, as a man, you learn to tell a woman what she wants to hear. it makes your life so much simpler.

'honey - how do i look ? ' what really does she want to hear - that 'you don't look so good' - or 'you look fantastic'. you tell her you on't look so hot - and you spend another 1 hour while she changes her oufit /makeup angry.

and thats just one of a long list. madam cooks something new - puts a lot of effort into it , but it tastes wful. what do you say - this food tastes like shit, or do you disemble?

playas know this as well. on some level i believe a woman is always aware that her guy is unrelaible/unfaithful, but will suppress her suspisions as long as the 'sweet nothings' keep coming.
Re: Do Guys Say What They Meean? by jearile(m): 10:10am On Aug 19, 2015
Morrie:
do guys say what they mean? undecided shocked
They say what they mean but don't mean what they say

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is Better In Bed? / How Do I Let Dis Guy know I Love Am? / Alert!! Unknown Jealous Snitch Dat Calls Me His Friend On Nairaland!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.