Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,488 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Will You Say Love Is Blind.....? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Say Love Is Blind.....? (820 Views)

PICS: Adorable Photos Of Couplles That Proves Love Is Blind / A True Case Of Love Is Blind? (picture) / Love Is Blind: Woman Gets Married To Corpse Of Her Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Say Love Is Blind.....? by Sanandreas10(m): 5:57pm On Aug 27, 2013
Her name is olubukola but everybody called her bukky.she was the only female child of a family of five;AS THE LAST CHILD OF THE FAMILY,eveybody loved cared for her.The father was always ready to buy her anything she wanted,likewise mother.she lives like a princess.fortunately she was brilliant academically,this made her to be loved the more by every member of the family.she was the head girl while in Primary six.Despite the fact that she started schooling bfore the school agesmiley.she was ten years old when she got admission into scondary school.her high intelligent quotient coupled with her smartness made her to be adored by all her teachers.Infact she was an asset not to the family but also to the school,she won many prizes for the school both quizze and Debate.;at the age of 15 ,she looked more attractive and matured than her age.?
Bukky was not from a rich family neither was she frm a very poor backgroud.her father was a retired civil servant who had served the government all the days of his life.Thanks to God,he had managed to build the house in which all of them were living when he was still workingsad.
Not that alone, he was still maintaing his old volkswagen beetle car as a pensioner ,he had no other source of income than the little money that came frm Government which was hardly enough to sustain the family.however,he suppplemented this with a smalll farm which he cultivated..
When the time came to pay the fees for HER final examination.(ssce).everybody in the family was concerned.The father struggled hard but all to no avail.she was later sent to her uncle in Lagos.probably she would be able to get her required amount.uncle wale had alway promise bukky that he would be of good assistance to her any time.saddly enough, uncle wale couldnot help,he complained of non payment of salary By Federal Government .Bukky came back weeping.
When it seemed as if all hope wa lost.an idea came to his father,a good idea indeed!smiley.he concludes that he would sell his volkswagen beetle car.bukky's exam fees must be paid by whatever means the only daughter must go to universItysmiley.he sold his car at a lesser prizes;the man who purchase it was even happy like an hyena that saw a deadly Dogsmileycheesy....it is really cheap car.meeh,the man thought.,?The father called her and gave her 10,500 out of the money to pay wassce?
However,what happened surprised everyone.bukky had aboyfrd who had impregnanted another gitl.this boy who happened to be my Frd at primary school asked Bukky to look for money in order to terminate the pregnancy which he said was a mistake and accident.bukky.Bukky gave the money to the boy.OOOOO.the whole money has meant to be her ssce fees...
Nairalander..Will you say love is Blind...
but to me.love isnt Blind because I see when i Fall In Love??
cheesy
cheesy
cheesy
winkHer name is olubukola but everybody called her bukky.she was the only female child of a family of five;AS THE LAST CHILD OF THE FAMILY,eveybody loved cared for her.The father was always ready to buy her anything she wanted,likewise mother.she lives like a princess.fortunately she was brilliant academically,this made her to be loved the more by every member of the family.she was the head girl while in Primary six.Despite the fact that she started schooling bfore the school agesmiley.she was ten years old when she got admission into scondary school.her high intelligent quotient coupled with her smartness made her to be adored by all her teachers.Infact she was an asset not to the family but also to the school,she won many prizes for the school both quizze and Debate.;at the age of 15 ,she looked more attractive and matured than her age.?
Bukky was not from a rich family neither was she frm a very poor backgroud.her father was a retired civil servant who had served the government all the days of his life.Thanks to God,he had managed to build the house in which all of them were living when he was still workingsad.
Not that alone, he was still maintaing his old volkswagen beetle car as a pensioner ,he had no other source of income than the little money that came frm Government which was hardly enough to sustain the family.however,he suppplemented this with a smalll farm which he cultivated..
When the time came to pay the fees for HER final examination.(ssce).everybody in the family was concerned.The father struggled hard but all to no avail.she was later sent to her uncle in Lagos.probably she would be able to get her required amount.uncle wale had alway promise bukky that he would be of good assistance to her any time.saddly enough, uncle wale couldnot help,he complained of non payment of salary By Federal Government .Bukky came back weeping.
When it seemed as if all hope wa lost.an idea came to his father,a good idea indeed!smiley.he concludes that he would sell his volkswagen beetle car.bukky's exam fees must be paid by whatever means the only daughter must go to universItysmiley.he sold his car at a lesser prizes;the man who purchase it was even happy like an hyena that saw a deadly Dogsmileycheesy....it is really cheap car.meeh,the man thought.,?The father called her and gave her 10,500 out of the money to pay wassce?
However,what happened surprised everyone.bukky had aboyfrd who had impregnanted another gitl.this boy who happened to be my Frd at primary school asked Bukky to look for money in order to terminate the pregnancy which he said was a mistake and accident.bukky.Bukky gave the money to the boy.OOOOO.the whole money has meant to be her ssce fees...
cheesy
cheesy
cheesy
wink
Her name is olubukola but everybody called her bukky.she was the only female child of a family of five;AS THE LAST CHILD OF THE FAMILY,eveybody loved cared for her.The father was always ready to buy her anything she wanted,likewise mother.she lives like a princess.fortunately she was brilliant academically,this made her to be loved the more by every member of the family.she was the head girl while in Primary six.Despite the fact that she started schooling bfore the school agesmiley.she was ten years old when she got admission into scondary school.her high intelligent quotient coupled with her smartness made her to be adored by all her teachers.Infact she was an asset not to the family but also to the school,she won many prizes for the school both quizze and Debate.;at the age of 15 ,she looked more attractive and matured than her age.?
cheesy
cheesy
cheesy
wink
Re: Will You Say Love Is Blind.....? by Enegod(m): 6:03pm On Aug 27, 2013
Sanandreas10: Her name is olubukola but everybody called her bukky.she was the only female child of a family of five;AS THE LAST CHILD OF THE FAMILY,eveybody loved cared for her.The father was always ready to buy her anything she wanted,likewise mother.she lives like a princess.fortunately she was brilliant academically,this made her to be loved the more by every member of the family.she was the head girl while in Primary six.Despite the fact that she started schooling bfore the school agesmiley.she was ten years old when she got admission into scondary school.her high intelligent quotient coupled with her smartness made her to be adored by all her teachers.Infact she was an asset not to the family but also to the school,she won many prizes for the school both quizze and Debate.;at the age of 15 ,she looked more attractive and matured than her age.?
cheesy
cheesy
cheesy
winkHer name is olubukola but everybody called her bukky.she was the only female child of a family of five;AS THE LAST CHILD OF THE FAMILY,eveybody loved cared for her.The father was always ready to buy her anything she wanted,likewise mother.she lives like a princess.fortunately she was brilliant academically,this made her to be loved the more by every member of the family.she was the head girl while in Primary six.Despite the fact that she started schooling bfore the school agesmiley.she was ten years old when she got admission into scondary school.her high intelligent quotient coupled with her smartness made her to be adored by all her teachers.Infact she was an asset not to the family but also to the school,she won many prizes for the school both quizze and Debate.;at the age of 15 ,she looked more attractive and matured than her age.?
cheesy
cheesy
cheesy
wink
cheesy
cheesy
cheesy
wink
choi!
Re: Will You Say Love Is Blind.....? by Pelummy(f): 6:20pm On Aug 27, 2013
Which love are you are you talking about here? Mtchewww sad
Re: Will You Say Love Is Blind.....? by Sanandreas10(m): 6:23pm On Aug 27, 2013
Pelummy: Which love are you are you talking about here? Mtchewww sad

OMG....!dont you learn?

So, U comprehend nothing from the wrietup.....!u must get cain for this..
cheesy
cheesy
Re: Will You Say Love Is Blind.....? by Pelummy(f): 6:35pm On Aug 27, 2013
Sanandreas10:

OMG....!dont you learn?

So, U comprehend nothing from the wrietup.....!u must get cain for this..
cheesy
cheesy
i cant, pls help comprehend it grin.......dont cain me yet Mr
Re: Will You Say Love Is Blind.....? by Pelummy(f): 6:38pm On Aug 27, 2013
And please define love too; maybe i can help my boyfriend wiith my salary too .all in the name of love
Re: Will You Say Love Is Blind.....? by Extom(m): 6:54pm On Aug 27, 2013
Enegod: choi!
B.R.E.L.
(Biggest Ram Ever Liveth)
You quoted everything so you could exclaim in your dialect, after the OP quoted it 3 times
Damn!!!
Re: Will You Say Love Is Blind.....? by Enegod(m): 7:06pm On Aug 27, 2013
Extom:
B.R.E.L.
You quoted everything so you could exclaim in your dialect, after the OP quoted it 3 times
Damn!!!
nincompoop
Re: Will You Say Love Is Blind.....? by djeezy(m): 7:25pm On Aug 27, 2013
Enegod: choi!
why did you quote everything? Smh
Re: Will You Say Love Is Blind.....? by Sanandreas10(m): 8:30pm On Aug 27, 2013
Pelummy: And

please define love too; maybe i

can help my boyfriend wiith my

salary too .all in the name of

love

love has numerous definition

i think i have 25definition of Love

here in my documentary,,,,,,,, but

you will get Cain bfore i define it

all,,,,,,.
First, love is a mustard seed

planted by God and watered By

Man...?

smiley

smiley....
Re: Will You Say Love Is Blind.....? by Sanandreas10(m): 8:31pm On Aug 27, 2013
Extom:
B.R.E.L.
cheesy
cheesy
cheesy
cheesy

You quoted everything so you

could exclaim in your dialect, after

the OP quoted it 3 times

Damn!!!

HHHHHHHHHHH....
Laugh Woon paralyze me here OOO...bro...you funny Die
cheesy
cheesy
wink
Re: Will You Say Love Is Blind.....? by Sanandreas10(m): 8:40pm On Aug 27, 2013
Enegod: nincompoop
why is he stupid person?
smiley
smiley
smiley
?
Re: Will You Say Love Is Blind.....? by Gudintent: 8:44pm On Aug 27, 2013
With that epistle you have written there which I don't think a lot of ppl will bother to read including me grin

Love is surely blind and being unnecessarily repetitive is dumb grin
Re: Will You Say Love Is Blind.....? by Pelummy(f): 8:59pm On Aug 27, 2013
Sanandreas10:

love has numerous definition

i think i have 25definition of Love

here in my documentary,,,,,,,, but

you will get Cain bfore i define it

all,,,,,,.
First, love is a mustard seed

planted by God and watered By

Man...?

smiley

smiley....

LOL, Kip it up ......am very sure u can do the same thing bukky did.
Re: Will You Say Love Is Blind.....? by Sanandreas10(m): 10:10pm On Aug 27, 2013
Gudintent: With that epistle you have written there which I don't think a lot of ppl will bother to read including me grin

Love is surely blind and being unnecessarily repetitive is dumb grin

why must u intrude in all My writeup.....?
smiley

havent you got any sense.....?

Stop all this scurrilious comment and vindictive comment

unless you will get Big Cain for this??
cheesy
cheesy
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Do If You Catch Your Husband/wife Shooting An Idecency Movie!!! / Guys Stop Making Women Feel Like Goddess / 10 Instresting Fact About Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.