Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,495 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Why Do Women In My Institution Dislike Putting On Pants - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women In My Institution Dislike Putting On Pants (5459 Views)

She doesnt like putting on her pant. / Laddies Pls And Pls Do Not Sit This Way If You Are Not Putting On Paties / How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Women In My Institution Dislike Putting On Pants by Sanandreas10(m): 10:37pm On Aug 27, 2013
It is not uncommon that the

students in my

university(namewithheld) dislike

and have strongly aversion for

Pant...they dislike putting on Pant

any time they put on Jeans .....?.

Does jean really affect you

Ladies...??

And why do U dislike and Hate

Putting On Pants any time U wear

Jeans..?
smiley
smiley
cheesy

any vindictive and harmful Comment will Get cain..
smiley
wink
Re: Why Do Women In My Institution Dislike Putting On Pants by Enegod(m): 11:17pm On Aug 27, 2013
smh
Re: Why Do Women In My Institution Dislike Putting On Pants by YankeeJoe(m): 11:22pm On Aug 27, 2013
Wetin carry ur big eyes go down their waist? U beta focus dos eyes on ur books
Re: Why Do Women In My Institution Dislike Putting On Pants by Sanandreas10(m): 11:50pm On Aug 27, 2013
Enegod: smh
it is alway miserably when one hand is faster than his brain..?
Bro
is that one comment....?
smiley
smiley
smiley
oh my gosh...!
Learn.......!
Afterall We are In Romance Room..?

So, the question correspond and tally to the Room....

Go hag Transformer If U despise the Writeup??
cheesy
cheesy
cheesy
Re: Why Do Women In My Institution Dislike Putting On Pants by Sanandreas10(m): 11:52pm On Aug 27, 2013
YankeeJoe: Wetin carry ur big eyes go down their waist? U beta focus dos eyes on ur books

bro..!do i really Have a Big eyes...?

does Watching a lady Waist

hamper and hinder One
cheesy
acheivement In school...?

I never knew bro??
cheesy
smiley
cheesy
Re: Why Do Women In My Institution Dislike Putting On Pants by Ab025(m): 12:13am On Aug 28, 2013
@poster.....it is a very good question becos i discovered abt 3yrs ago when I was stil in d university, that most gals normally don't put on pant. They put on skimpy tops and this low-waist jeans that show a lot of d top of their bom-bom, and d worst is atimes wen we are receivin lectures and this gals sit on the desks in our front, we can virtually see the middle line of their bom-bom, infact atimes its like we even do see d whole ass half-way down (if u know wat I mean)

Thesame way u will see gals on top of a bike and using her hand to draw down their skimpy dress to cover their exposed ass

The question is why do gals dress like that often even wen they know they are puttin on a low-waist jean?

ANSWER: marketing strategy and d deliberate desire to show their skin.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Women In My Institution Dislike Putting On Pants by Sanandreas10(m): 12:34am On Aug 28, 2013
Ab025: @poster.....it is a very good question becos i discovered abt 3yrs ago when I was stil in d university, that most gals normally don't put on pant. They put on skimpy tops and this low-waist jeans that show a lot of d top of their bom-bom, and d worst is atimes wen we are receivin lectures and this gals sit on the desks in our front, we can virtually see the middle line of their bom-bom, infact atimes its like we even do see d whole ass half-way down (if u know wat I mean)

Thesame way u will see gals on top of a bike and using her hand to draw down their skimpy dress to cover their exposed ass

The question is why do gals dress like that often even wen they know they are puttin on a low-waist jean?

Bro..you Are 20much ..?
U are not like clown that poster earlier....?

I accord Respect for you
cheesy
cheesy
smiley
cheesy
??
Re: Why Do Women In My Institution Dislike Putting On Pants by Swiftlee(m): 7:11am On Aug 28, 2013
Wetin concern me, besides..those girls are spoilt girls! Who fulfilling the prophesy of end time.
Re: Why Do Women In My Institution Dislike Putting On Pants by Exponental(m): 7:19am On Aug 28, 2013
This is one of d consequences of ASUU/ASUP strikes.
2. If I may ask, what is dis course title......GNS707 or wat?
Re: Why Do Women In My Institution Dislike Putting On Pants by Nadoson: 8:16am On Aug 28, 2013
My ppl, d tin taya me o. I'v recalled d time of my days in school where one must have a fresh story abt gals & thier swag each day he returns from school, their was a gal named CHIOMA in my department den, she's a very beaurful gal who can (MUST) turn any man's neck that crosses her path to her directn but one funny tin abt her she dosent like puting on pant even though she likes wearing transpernt wears wich virtualy showcase her LOVE PARTS. One thing abt her den was she never cared if ur makin fun of her instead she keeps her mouth runnin wit gum.
Re: Why Do Women In My Institution Dislike Putting On Pants by Nobody: 8:47am On Aug 28, 2013
Nadoson: My ppl, d tin taya me o. I'v recalled d time of my days in school where one must have a fresh story abt gals & thier swag each day he returns from school, their was a gal named CHIOMA in my department den, she's a very beaurful gal who can (MUST) turn any man's neck that crosses her path to her directn but one funny tin abt her she dosent like puting on pant even though she likes wearing transpernt wears wich virtualy showcase her LOVE PARTS. One thing abt her den was she never cared if ur makin fun of her instead she keeps her mouth runnin wit gum.

send me her number
Re: Why Do Women In My Institution Dislike Putting On Pants by simdam500(m): 8:55am On Aug 28, 2013
And how are u so sure it evry women in ur institute dat dislike wearin undies
Re: Why Do Women In My Institution Dislike Putting On Pants by jhydebaba(m): 8:59am On Aug 28, 2013
Simply put, girls put on pants only when they're having red alert.
Re: Why Do Women In My Institution Dislike Putting On Pants by drnoel: 9:02am On Aug 28, 2013
Here we go again!!!!
The last time it was a man writing about married women not wearing pants and I asked myself how anoda man would look at the wife of anoda man and realise in his mind that she is not wearing pants if he has not undressed her with his mind.
Abeg, if we really must discuss this topic u got to come out with prove. Give us picture so we can see and decide 4 ourselve if the ladies are wearing pants or not. Without pix we can't help u.
Re: Why Do Women In My Institution Dislike Putting On Pants by magkhan(f): 9:50am On Aug 28, 2013
Ab025: @poster.....it is a very good question becos i discovered abt 3yrs ago when I was stil in d university, that most gals normally don't put on pant. They put on skimpy tops and this low-waist jeans that show a lot of d top of their bom-bom, and d worst is atimes wen we are receivin lectures and this gals sit on the desks in our front, we can virtually see the middle line of their bom-bom, infact atimes its like we even do see d whole ass half-way down (if u know wat I mean)

that is why I love my Moslem girls.you can never find such amongst them.i respect decently dressed ladies.ladies who knows that their body ain't all they are worth...shout out to the hijab sisters not forgetting my true deeper life,chosen and watch man sisters....may God help you all keep the dignity you striving to hold in this moral bankrupt world

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Women In My Institution Dislike Putting On Pants by Nobody: 9:55am On Aug 28, 2013
The rate at which kids register on NL and bring out redundant topics is alarming

Are you asking us?
If you see any other girl with the "midline of her bom-bom" showing

ASK HER!!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women In My Institution Dislike Putting On Pants by Nobody: 10:06am On Aug 28, 2013
jhydebaba: Simply put, girls put on pants only when they're having red alert.
Chai, how do u know thatundecided
Re: Why Do Women In My Institution Dislike Putting On Pants by 190theclown: 10:09am On Aug 28, 2013
this is a potential front page material

so lemme book down for now

I can return next week to collect my ticket undecided
Re: Why Do Women In My Institution Dislike Putting On Pants by Dovahkiin(m): 10:14am On Aug 28, 2013
Re: Why Do Women In My Institution Dislike Putting On Pants by Nobody: 10:14am On Aug 28, 2013
magkhan:

that is why I love my Moslem girls.you can never find such amongst them.i respect decently dressed ladies.ladies who knows that their body ain't all they are worth...shout out to the hijab sisters not forgetting my true deeper life,chosen and watch man sisters....may God help you all keep the dignity you striving to hold in this moral bankrupt world

you dont wanna know what happens under that hijab honey

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women In My Institution Dislike Putting On Pants by rill: 10:16am On Aug 28, 2013
Op since u already mentioned they are in ur sch, y can't u just walk up to one or two and ask!!!
Re: Why Do Women In My Institution Dislike Putting On Pants by Nobody: 10:29am On Aug 28, 2013
I blame ASUU. sad

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women In My Institution Dislike Putting On Pants by iamdsam: 10:32am On Aug 28, 2013
Most ladies, women and girls don't like putting on panties again so that it can be easy each time they wanna have intimacy. That's my opinion
Re: Why Do Women In My Institution Dislike Putting On Pants by iamdsam: 10:38am On Aug 28, 2013
sexkillz: I blame ASUU. sad
Hellooo! I need your help
Re: Why Do Women In My Institution Dislike Putting On Pants by Nobody: 11:39am On Aug 28, 2013
Sometimes I tie my feet and bla bla bla
Re: Why Do Women In My Institution Dislike Putting On Pants by Nobody: 11:41am On Aug 28, 2013
sexkillz: I blame ASUU. sad
seems I've been banned on the politics section
Can you help me out ?
Re: Why Do Women In My Institution Dislike Putting On Pants by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 28, 2013
iamdsam: Hellooo! I need your help
Ok. What is the matter?
Re: Why Do Women In My Institution Dislike Putting On Pants by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 28, 2013
Imanuelle: seems I've been banned on the politics section
Can you help me out ?
No you weren't.
Re: Why Do Women In My Institution Dislike Putting On Pants by xynerise: 12:11pm On Aug 28, 2013
@op. I dont get you. Pls can you show us a sample picture? undecided
Re: Why Do Women In My Institution Dislike Putting On Pants by jhydebaba(m): 12:16pm On Aug 28, 2013
delightful1:
Chai, how do u know thatundecided
From experience now tongue

Oya if I lie, show me ur pant cheesy
Re: Why Do Women In My Institution Dislike Putting On Pants by Nobody: 12:38pm On Aug 28, 2013
My guess shld be ur from a northern university. Cos dey don't allow trousers deir
Re: Why Do Women In My Institution Dislike Putting On Pants by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 28, 2013
I read some threads and I will be like 'wow,is this poster for real' but then I realize that everyone cannot be mature no matter the age

(1) (2) (Reply)

Domestic Violence In Relationships! / How Do Girls Rape? / Have You Ever Been Stalked? Share Your Experience.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.