Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:32 PM

She doesnt like putting on her pant. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She doesnt like putting on her pant. (15006 Views)

Woman Condemns Lady Who Isn't Bothered As Guy Inserts Hand In Her Pant At Party / When A Girl Doesnt Like Chatting With Her Boyfriend On Social Media / She Doesnt Want To Change Her Surname After Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

She doesnt like putting on her pant. by chiboy1928(m): 6:07pm On Dec 20, 2015
My Girlfriend Doesn't like putting on her pants,when I asked her why she has choosed. dat path,she told me that anytim she put on her pant,it bring out lines at the bck and the pant will be seen by all and she always feel uncomfortable when she is outside wit her friends,so for this reason she has choosen not to put on pants. Am really not comfortable with this,who does dat?Am still confused though she loves me so much,she is caring and all dat,but wit dis pant issue of a ting my mentality has begin to change towards her,dat I sometimes nw doubt her love for me,ladies is dis normal? And my fellow guys out there,if u were in my shoe wat would u do?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: She doesnt like putting on her pant. by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 20, 2015
Going commando is actually the best thing... I won't even lie..

Doubting her love because she prefers not wearing underwear. lol.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: She doesnt like putting on her pant. by chiboy1928(m): 6:12pm On Dec 20, 2015
Hmmm
YourMain:

Re: She doesnt like putting on her pant. by obiorathesubtle: 6:13pm On Dec 20, 2015
So.. She wan dy wear boxers now abi? Issoryt

Me? I dunno what I'll do sha.. I don't have a girlfriend.

3 Likes

Re: She doesnt like putting on her pant. by ggrin(f): 6:14pm On Dec 20, 2015
Quickie lipsrsealed.....bro, go get yourself a new chickembarassed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She doesnt like putting on her pant. by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 20, 2015
chiboy1928:
Hmmm

lol honestly she probably loves you and she's probably a good person. Don't let her go cause of something as stupid as underwear...

1 Like

Re: She doesnt like putting on her pant. by MzPecs(f): 6:16pm On Dec 20, 2015
Very soon, we'll be seeing questions like;
•I'm hungry, pls advice me if I should eat.
•I want to cook, pls advice me.
•I got admission into uni, should I go?

Nonsense! undecided

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: She doesnt like putting on her pant. by Nobody: 6:18pm On Dec 20, 2015
You have nothing to worry about because she gave u a good reason .
Re: She doesnt like putting on her pant. by Duru009(m): 6:20pm On Dec 20, 2015
Most ladies these days dont even wear pants.
My sweet girlfriend doesnt wear either.

I luv her even more without pant.

13 Likes

Re: She doesnt like putting on her pant. by Nobody: 6:23pm On Dec 20, 2015
Go online!
Buy her pants dat don't ve lines on her yansh
Stop whining.

BTW does she go pantless too during her period?

7 Likes

Re: She doesnt like putting on her pant. by biz2get(m): 6:24pm On Dec 20, 2015
i Know a babe who doesnt at all... and we have been very close ... like Close up!!! i think its a Good thing but its understanding that matters...

most olosho no dey wear pant so e fit be you oh!!! grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: She doesnt like putting on her pant. by jaybossYBNL(m): 6:24pm On Dec 20, 2015
These kind of ladies wear only trousers, Cus they can't wear skirt without pant... these are signs of end time.

2 Likes

Re: She doesnt like putting on her pant. by xtervaganza(m): 6:26pm On Dec 20, 2015
Is this real or just a joke?

Lol if her yansh is bare without a tight or boxers thrn she's a wh0re
Re: She doesnt like putting on her pant. by Nobody: 6:27pm On Dec 20, 2015
Lol, I came to this thread with the impression she goes completely bottomless, but I see now you meant underwear. Buy her thongs for Christmas. Violà! Problem solved.

5 Likes

Re: She doesnt like putting on her pant. by Cregon: 6:30pm On Dec 20, 2015
Siter, i concur. I dont like wearing boxers myself...how do we meet? we may have lotta other tins in common!@!....JUST KIDDING, IT'S A FREE WORLD; JUST BE CAREFUL!

3 Likes

Re: She doesnt like putting on her pant. by Cregon: 6:30pm On Dec 20, 2015
Sister, i concur. I dont like wearing boxers myself...how do we meet? we may have lotta other tins in common!@!

2 Likes

Re: She doesnt like putting on her pant. by freshbonesneh(f): 6:32pm On Dec 20, 2015
Common sense op

go buy her tight na

But if she refuse to wear dat one,,,Dump Her
No offence

2 Likes

Re: She doesnt like putting on her pant. by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 20, 2015
Is that how big her bum bum is? Y must u becos of dt change toward her, i sense cheat in u

3 Likes

Re: She doesnt like putting on her pant. by Sunnypar(m): 6:40pm On Dec 20, 2015
MzPecs:
Very soon, we'll be seeing questions like;
•I'm hungry, pls advice me if I should eat.
•I want to cook, pls advice me.
•I got admission into uni, should I go?

Nonsense! undecided
A lot of kids with a cell phone.

2 Likes

Re: She doesnt like putting on her pant. by Nobody: 6:50pm On Dec 20, 2015
Op a lot of girls don't put on pants wen dey put on trousers or leggings, cos most pants will give dis irritating lines dat will divide our ass nd makes it looks unattractive

But wen we put on skirts or gowns we prefer thong

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: She doesnt like putting on her pant. by chiboy1928(m): 6:54pm On Dec 20, 2015
Are u saying a lady who is 28+ is a kid or me her fiancee who is far older than her is also a kid?i guess with the mentioned age,it will guide and aid u in putting ur tinking faculty into proper use,so next time Wen u want to make decisive comment, u tink properly before puttin ur finger into use and if u have notin reasonable to say,you read and keep quiet .i only stated this to seek mature comments and not for kids to come derail the thread. Tank ur understanding.
Sunnypar:

5 Likes

Re: She doesnt like putting on her pant. by Cregon: 6:56pm On Dec 20, 2015
she needs a good Bleep!!!

3 Likes

Re: She doesnt like putting on her pant. by Sunnypar(m): 7:02pm On Dec 20, 2015
chiboy1928:
Are u saying a lady who is 28+ is a kid or me her fiancee who is far older than her is also a kid?i guess with the mentioned age,it will guide and aid u in putting ur tinking faculty into proper use,so next time Wen u want to make decisive comment, u tink properly before puttin ur finger into use and if u have notin reasonable to say,you read and keep quiet .i only stated this to seek mature comments and not for kids to come derail the thread. Tank ur understanding.
First of all, you are the kid because you should not put up such here.
Secondly, you reaction shows your maturity, you should have ignored to show how matured you are.
Thirdly, she gave you her reason for not putting zebz(pants) and you are beginning to doubt her love for you.
Finally, you need to grow up because you never ready for that institution called marriage.

4 Likes

Re: She doesnt like putting on her pant. by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 20, 2015
Hahahahahahabbahahhahahhahahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahaahah................

U're doubting her love for u just because she doesn't wear pant. I really can't stop laughing.. I'm extremely glad I didn't miss this thread. She doesn't want her pant line showing. Why u making a fuss about it? It's not as if she walks about unclad.

But, oh my gosh, did u really say u're doubting her love for u because she doesn't wear pant? Lmao

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She doesnt like putting on her pant. by sayyid(m): 7:15pm On Dec 20, 2015
Greekgoddess:
Op a lot of girls don't put on pants wen dey put on trousers or leggings, cos most pants will give dis irritating lines dat will divide our ass nd makes it looks unattractive

sorry if i may ask wich one b tongue again?
Re: She doesnt like putting on her pant. by chiboy1928(m): 7:49pm On Dec 20, 2015
Hmmm ok oh.
Greekgoddess:

Re: She doesnt like putting on her pant. by firstking01(m): 7:55pm On Dec 20, 2015
YourMain:

been qouting usad
Re: She doesnt like putting on her pant. by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 20, 2015
Re: She doesnt like putting on her pant. by Nimexy(m): 8:38pm On Dec 20, 2015
lol.. It quite odd sha, Ar u sure ur babe v nt turnd 2 b easy access on bed. U gat b comfortable wit dt bro since she said she loves u.
Re: She doesnt like putting on her pant. by MzPecs(f): 8:39pm On Dec 20, 2015
Sunnypar:

gringringringrin

1 Like

Re: She doesnt like putting on her pant. by Davidovinci(m): 8:45pm On Dec 20, 2015
YourMain:

So with all this ur gra-gra you too no the wear pant? shocked Lol
Re: She doesnt like putting on her pant. by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 20, 2015
Davidovinci:

So with all this ur gra-gra you too no the wear pant? shocked Lol

Pfffft I won't even lie. It's so comfortable and "refreshing" I don't do it all the time tho. Idc even it's the best.

Which gra gra do I have oo

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West / My Ex Girlfriend Sent Me This On WhatsApp And I Gave Her An Epic Reply. / My Boyfriend Asked To Have Sex But I'm Just Not Ready...please Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.