Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,897 members, 7,844,875 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" - Politics (98) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" (166215 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Nigerian Senate, Calls It Gathering Of "Beer Parlour Chat" / Politics Chat Thread, Discuss Nigerian Politics Here But Dont Get Picked Up / First Lady, Aisha Buhari Closes Beauty Parlour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (128) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by gbanikiti(m): 7:56pm On Oct 24, 2013
lertee:
Yes ladies man,atleast there's hope for the ladies with large P and maximum experience..
Ride on rhino mama peace n co will appreciate you. grin
grin grin
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Rhino5dm: 7:57pm On Oct 24, 2013
gbanikiti: then count me out! Its either I have all of you or no one else! Period! angry

Shattaap and suck it faster! . . . Concentrate like your life depend on it. cool
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by gbanikiti(m): 8:07pm On Oct 24, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

Shattaap and suck it faster! . . . Concentrate like your life depend on it. cool
I still dey vex for you Rhinoceros,seriously! angry

I hope you don't get banned again. Your contributions on this forum was highly missed.
Oya come take a hug and a kiss. tongue wink
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by lertee(f): 8:10pm On Oct 24, 2013
Lol,I knew it could happen. **whew**
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by gbanikiti(m): 8:14pm On Oct 24, 2013
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 24, 2013
gbanikiti: Happy Birthday Barcanista! Wishing you all that you wish yourself. cool wink
thanks baby.. Boys want use Star finish my life...

Order whatever you want and meet me in VIP room
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 24, 2013
donphilopus: Barcanista where are you na?? Wetin U wan giv ur guy 4 ur birthday na?? Abi U wan declare free drink?? I'm waiting ooooo
my brother, boys want finish my life with beer for here.. Na run I run so...

Meanwhile, barmaid should give you anythin that you want including behind the camera service
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by gbanikiti(m): 8:44pm On Oct 24, 2013
barcanista: thanks baby.. Boys want use Star finish my life...

Order whatever you want and meet me in VIP room
Star ke? Abeg drink responsibly and avoid pot belle. grin

Happy birthday once again. cool
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by donphilopus: 8:45pm On Oct 24, 2013
barcanista: my brother, boys want finish my life with beer for here.. Na run I run so...

Meanwhile, barmaid should give you anythin that you want including behind the camera service
grin grin grin grin grin Barmaid be fast before I do something else
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by lertee(f): 9:05pm On Oct 24, 2013
undecided undecided
Behind the camera indeed.
Place your order joo smiley
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 9:10pm On Oct 24, 2013
gbanikiti: Star ke? Abeg drink responsibly and avoid pot belle. grin

Happy birthday once again. cool

Pot belly is part of African identity...wealth is measured by big belle...that's why Obj get mouth pass buhari

But no worry you go help me pump am if e come. Abi?

Thanks for the wish once again...
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 24, 2013
donphilopus: grin grin grin grin grin Barmaid be fast before I do something else
barmaid neva stl ansa you??

Make I go order for VGC gals?
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by donphilopus: 9:26pm On Oct 24, 2013
barcanista: barmaid neva stl ansa you??

Make I go order for VGC gals?
grin grin grin grin grin I'm patiently waiting
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by lertee(f): 9:27pm On Oct 24, 2013
gbanikiti: ,

berem? angry
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by gbanikiti(m): 9:33pm On Oct 24, 2013
lertee:

berem? angry
yes baby! I guess you didn't know I was the one. Gotcha!! tongue grin
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by lertee(f): 9:43pm On Oct 24, 2013
gbanikiti: yes baby! I guess you didn't know I was the one. Gotcha!! tongue grin
wow,I never thought of it o. I ws wondering where u entered na. Choi how r u? kiss
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 24, 2013
donphilopus: grin grin grin grin grin I'm patiently waiting
bros y u neva reply my email na?
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 24, 2013
lertee:
wow,I never thought of it o. I ws wondering where u entered na. Choi how r u? kiss
why you dey stingy wth your thing You want pursue customers ni?
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by lertee(f): 9:56pm On Oct 24, 2013
barcanista: why you dey stingy wth your thing You want pursue customers ni?
I no go yab you today cos na ur bornday.
I wish you longer,better,healthier,wealthier and happier life.
Happy birthday. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 24, 2013
lertee:
I no go yab you today cos na ur bornday.
I wish you longer,better,healthier,wealthier and happier life.
Happy birthday. kiss kiss kiss
thanksssssssss a billion sweety...

But if say you yarb me I for send His Excellency the undisputed President of Western Nigeria Engr. Musiwa for you....

***and you know what that means***?
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by lertee(f): 10:12pm On Oct 24, 2013
barcanista: thanksssssssss a billion sweety...
You r welcome.

But if say you yarb me I for send His Excellency the undisputed President of Western Nigeria Engr. Musiwa for you....

***and you know what that means***?
Now like serious,you hype that person,I don't even know him or her. What is it about him that you hype this much?
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 24, 2013
lertee:
You r welcome.

Now like serious,you hype that person,I don't even know him or her. What is it about him that you hype this much?
babe just type Musiwa on d search bar and read any of his thread or comments
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by gbanikiti(m): 10:25pm On Oct 24, 2013
lertee:
am doing great. Hope you're doing the same too. cool
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by lertee(f): 10:30pm On Oct 24, 2013
barcanista: babe just type Musiwa on d search bar and read any of his thread or comments

Just some dude trying to catch humor As well as create for others. undecided undecided
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by lertee(f): 10:31pm On Oct 24, 2013
gbanikiti: am doing great. Hope you're doing the same too. cool
Very well milady. wink
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 10:52pm On Oct 24, 2013
lertee:

Just some dude trying to catch humor As well as create for others. undecided undecided

lol seems you are referring to d wrng musiwa
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by donphilopus: 10:53pm On Oct 24, 2013
barcanista: bros y u neva reply my email na?
I tel U C ah no fit C D mail nau
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 10:58pm On Oct 24, 2013
donphilopus: I tel U C ah no fit C D mail nau
I reply your email. You check your spam Or you dey whatsapp?
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by donphilopus: 11:04pm On Oct 24, 2013
barcanista: I reply your email. You check your spam Or you dey whatsapp?
Yea ah dey whatsapp oo, bt ah no kwick dey activate am oooo
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by donphilopus: 11:05pm On Oct 24, 2013
barcanista: I reply your email. You check your spam Or you dey whatsapp?
Let me check my email again
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 11:10pm On Oct 24, 2013
donphilopus: Yea ah dey whatsapp oo, bt ah no kwick dey activate am oooo
them dey activate whatsapp again Anyway I for like "rub" mind with you on tins but I no want write am here

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (128) (Reply)

Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result / The Black Africans Who Ruled Europe From 711 To 1789 - Pics / More Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Yobe After Boko Haram Overran Military Base

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.