Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" (165566 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Nigerian Senate, Calls It Gathering Of "Beer Parlour Chat" / Politics Chat Thread, Discuss Nigerian Politics Here But Dont Get Picked Up / First Lady, Aisha Buhari Closes Beauty Parlour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (128) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 9:13am On Aug 28, 2013
Obiagelli: I go come back later the *weed* in the air too much, I no fit come high early morning
You take weed too? Damn! i need to take that stuff too. I hear say e dey make person high!!

Barman,i need 2 wraps of Indian hemp. grin
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Demdem(m): 10:09am On Aug 28, 2013
This is demdem.
Our C-in-C, Egbere Jonathan Retardeen was once my governor but now my useless President.
He was so useless throughout his days In Bayelsa that we can't tag any developmental acheivement to him. This same foolishness he has carried to the federal level having deceived gullible Nigerians about his no shoes story.
I strongly believe that Nigeria can never see any substantial growth that will be physically felt under Jonathan. At best, what he can offer is a mirage that will phase out with time.
He is the almighty 21st century punishment to Nigerians. All hands should be on deck to send this curse away enroute kirikiri.
He is surely a good teacher, husband, father but as regards governance, he sucks.

6 Likes

Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Meritbaba(m): 10:14am On Aug 28, 2013
*just passing by* a no mind if oga give me a job too
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 10:19am On Aug 28, 2013
Demdem: This is demdem.
Our C-in-C, Egbere Jonathan Retardeen was once my governor but now my useless President.
He was so useless throughout his days In Bayelsa that we can't tag any developmental acheivement to him. This same foolishness he has carried to the federal level having deceived gullible Nigerians about his no shoes story.
I strongly believe that Nigeria can never see any substantial growth that will be physically felt under Jonathan. At best, what he can offer is a mirage that will phase out with time.
He is the almighty 21st century punishment to Nigerians. All hands should be on deck to send this curse away enroute kirikiri.
He is surely a good teacher, husband, father but as regards governance, he sucks.
+345,798 LIKES !! cool
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 10:28am On Aug 28, 2013
CFCfan:
Lol, who are they? grin
A yoruba medical doctor and an Igbo banker

1 Like

Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by jamesibor: 10:32am On Aug 28, 2013
This is what you get when you don't apply the alcohol sales age limit in 'beer parlours'.

Bar man and waitress (berem) don't serve this boy any more bottles of beer and next time he comes here, ask him for his ID as proof that he is not under 18.

10 Likes

Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Demdem(m): 10:37am On Aug 28, 2013
james_ibor: This is what you get when you don't apply the alcohol sales age limit in 'beer parlours'.

Bar man and waitress (berem) don't serve this boy any more bottles of beer and next time he comes here, ask him for his ID as proof that he is not under 18.

U are drunk already this early morning. Na wa oo.

1 Like

Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 10:45am On Aug 28, 2013
james_ibor: This is what you get when you don't apply the alcohol sales age limit in 'beer parlours'.

I will serve him more bottles of beer if that will make him say the truth.

Demdem, what's your brand? Star, Harp, Guilder, Heineken? Do you want ngwo ngwo, pepper soup or Isi ewu nkwobi? Am at your service!! wink
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by jamesibor: 11:00am On Aug 28, 2013
Demdem:

U are drunk already this early morning. Na wa oo.
"wen shall it become dat a brutal komurado shall be firing wot i kan not decoder? Fire me i water you. Any attempt on me at dis atima is an attempt on Unclad wire and elektrocushion shall be your case."
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by jamesibor: 11:03am On Aug 28, 2013
berem: I will serve him more bottles of beer if that will make him say the truth.

Demdem, what's your brand? Star, Harp, Guilder, Heineken? Do you want ngwo ngwo, pepper soup or Isi ewu nkwobi? Am at your service!! wink

Berries, any attempted attempt on my kariability at dis atima, Akamu shall be your case and i will sentence you to 9 months with soft labour.
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Demdem(m): 11:06am On Aug 28, 2013
berem: I will serve him more bottles of beer if that will make him say the truth.

Shine shine bobo with Isi Ewu.
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 28, 2013
james_ibor:

Berries, any attempted attempt on my kariability at dis atima, Akamu shall be your case and i will sentence you to 9 months with soft labour.
Sorry, i don't take akamu. I prefer custard. grin
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by RoyalRoy(m): 11:17am On Aug 28, 2013
berem: +345,798 LIKES !! cool
Yesterday you were a male, today now you are female!!

Are you a hemaphrodite?

Mz Berem Ngige 1 of Nairaland!
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 11:18am On Aug 28, 2013
Demdem:

Shine shine bobo with Isi Ewu.
Oh great! I'll be back in a jiffy! cool
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 11:22am On Aug 28, 2013
Royal Roy:
Yesterday you were a male, today now you are female!!

Are you a hemaphrodite?

Mz Berem Ngige 1 of Nairaland!
and what's wrong being a SHE..MALE? it's people like you that have turned me to a hermaphrodite. I also got baalls you know! angry

1 Like

Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by RoyalRoy(m): 11:39am On Aug 28, 2013
berem: and what's wrong being a SHE..MALE? it's people like you that have turned me to a hermaphrodite. I also got baalls you know! angry

Ohh...that's kool. A she male in the bar!!

One bottle of Ogidiga wit yoghurt for her please!!
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 28, 2013
#Observing Team#
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 1:28pm On Aug 28, 2013
james_ibor: "wen shall it become dat a brutal komurado shall be firing wot i kan not decoder? Fire me i water you. Any attempt on me at dis atima is an attempt on Unclad wire and elektrocushion shall be your case."
ILYA MELEKI komrade james may your days be longitudinal may we never be like dele giwa who mistakened a letter bomb for a love letter. Barman abeg help me give komrade james a calabash full of pure, cunk, undilluted palm wine.
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 2:07pm On Aug 28, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: I'm the one and only Sincere9gerian.

The ID is self-explanatory. I am a sincere, patriotic and law-abiding Nigerian.

My first name is Ifeanyi.

My home state and the most important state in Nigeria, is Anambra.

I'm the number one supporter of my country and president on this forum.

Sincere9gerian stands for everything that is PROGRESS and DEVELOPMENT in Nigeria.

I'm a he.

"I'm in love with two women, I dont know which one to pick"

You once claimed to be a pregnant woman but we mostly know you to be Dr. Ifeanyi. Are you she.male?
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by deeptesting(m): 3:43pm On Aug 28, 2013
I am DEEPTESTING,i drink beer,wine,alomo,ogogoro infact anything alcohol is welcome,i don`t smoke.I love women and was still deeptesting even after tying the knot but em i don stop because na very useless thing,i love only one woman now..Me i be social critic oooo, nothing wey gofernment do wey dey good for my eye becauase if dem do one dem go thief three...
Bar Man i beg my head don full make you give me Heineken abeg make i take reset my head first,all these gofernment nonsense must stop ooo..

2 Likes

Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 4:05pm On Aug 28, 2013
Garri the 1st: I remain my humble self Chief Oyibocha Rascallus aka Garri the 1st.
o..
I'm from Ekrerhavwe village, Agbarho in Ughelli North LGA of Delta State. I'm in a serious relationship (plus including one or two away matches once-once.

I'm a Mech. Engr. currently working in Ogun State. Progressive to the core and passionate supporter of progressive leaderets.

I don't smoke but I drink whenever there's a "call to duty".

cool cool
as in osho free tins Abi?

U seem lik someone dat always go 2 burial ceremonies uninvited just 2 guzo beers n liquors.

D gods re wise
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 28, 2013
I've prepared your orders, and now handing them over to our waitress-Berem.
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Andykuul: 4:19pm On Aug 28, 2013
Obiagelli: I go come back later the *weed* in the air too much, I no fit come high early morning
wait for me lets go together...where do we go?...your hose or my house....#shakes head#...e b like say i don dey high ooo.....bar man!!!!...more bush...sori weed
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 28, 2013
Andykuul: wait for me lets go together...where do we go?...your hose or my house....#shakes head#...e b like say i don dey high ooo.....bar man!!!!...more bush...sori weed
forming badt guy. Someone lik u 'd get high only wit d smell hear of it
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Andykuul: 4:31pm On Aug 28, 2013
ighoosagie: forming badt guy. Someone lik u 'd get high only wit d smell hear of it
u na psychologist oo...how u take knw say i jst wan form high to feel blong ne...i actually missd road.
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Andykuul: 4:43pm On Aug 28, 2013
Gbam...u hit d right nail on Jonah's daft head.
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by deeptesting(m): 4:48pm On Aug 28, 2013
CFCfan: I've prepared your orders, and now handing them over to our waitress-Berem.

I beg tell your Waiter abi Waitress to bring my drink for me....why she dey walk about like say na modelling she dey do..
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 28, 2013
Andykuul: u na psychologist oo...how u take knw say i jst wan form high to feel blong ne...i actually missd road.
becos I av been since d days of Methuselah n all goes by wisdom of Solomon.

D gods re wise.
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Garrithe1st: 4:51pm On Aug 28, 2013
ighoosagie: as in osho free tins Abi?

U seem lik someone dat always go 2 burial ceremonies uninvited just 2 guzo beers n liquors.

D gods re wise

You know every na...

"Instead of beer to waste make belle burst"

Abeg any chairman to tidy one Bottle-STAR for me??

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 4:54pm On Aug 28, 2013
Garri the 1st:

You know every na...

"Instead of beer to waste make belle burst"

Abeg any chairman to tidy one Bottle-STAR for me??

grin grin
S-stay
T- together
A- and
R- romance.

So sad my dad's funeral is already past, I'd av invited u 2 help us pick d empty bottles, n lata meet u needs 2 guzo till infinity

U no every na.

D gods re wise
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Garrithe1st: 4:58pm On Aug 28, 2013
ighoosagie: as in osho free tins Abi?

D gods re wise
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 4:59pm On Aug 28, 2013
Wetin dey sele for here?
E ja mi si bo se nlo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (128) (Reply)

Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) / Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result / The Black Africans Who Ruled Europe From 711 To 1789 - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.