Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,189 members, 7,829,260 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Why She’s Angry When You’ve Done Nothing Wrong! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why She’s Angry When You’ve Done Nothing Wrong! (1334 Views)

Use These 40 Phrases To Make Your Girlfriend Happy When She’s Angry / 8 Things You Should Never Do For A Lover You’ve Not Married / Naija Girls Says Nothing Wrong In Having More Than one Boyfriend... SHOCKING!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why She’s Angry When You’ve Done Nothing Wrong! by xtgozie(m): 6:52am On Aug 28, 2013
There are so many things she admires about you and it’s obvious that she’s proud of you, but she also finds you so frustrating. Whenever she tries to engage you and draw you out, you get that “deer in the headlights” look. She blow ups, explodes, starts screaming and yelling, then calms down and tries to have a nice conversation, and all you can do the whole time is nod. Sometimes her yelling and screaming pushes you to the point where you either ignore her or walk away to avoid her.

A few hours later you come back and apologize, but even after you’ve said “I’m sorry”, and explanations have been made both sides, you can tell she’s still mad at you because she’s kind of distant. But you don’t want more yelling and screaming, so you let it slide.

For a few days everything is so great. Then she wants to talk about feelings and emotions, you do the deer in the headlights thing again, and all hell breaks lose. She screams, yells cries, threatens you with ultimatums and all you want to do is go away somewhere and think.

The dramas go and on, until one day she ups and leaves. You still love her very much and you know she loves you, but she just can’t stand your emotional passivity. And she’s not the first and only woman who loved you (and probably still does) but just can’t stand to be around you because she thinks you are so cold and uncaring.

What happens with you is that every time you are forced to deal with anything related to feelings and emotions, the inner child within goes into his room, alone, and gently closes the door behind him. Behind your closed bedroom door, the inner child can scream, curse, cry, bang and throw things around until he is exhausted then he comes back out.

You do not let how you feel be known because you don’t know how to, so you withdraw into yourself. There you stress yourself with, what will they think? Will they understand how I really feel? What if they think I am conceited and shallow? What if I get so carried away and get too emotional, they’ll think I am not man enough. What if they learn something about me that they will later on use against me? What if I told them a childhood secret in strictest confidence and they go blabbing it about and everyone knows? What if things just don’t work out? All these and many more reasons make it seem like it is best to withdrew and keep all of your feelings inside.

The irony is that, while you can walk away into your “emotional bedroom” and close the door behind you, you are also closing out the very people you want to know how you feel and feel your love. Your fear of hurting someone’s feelings, of getting your feelings hurt, of making a mistake or taking a controversial position that involves feelings and emotions only ends up making women really mad at you, feeling hurt and hurting you.

Your refusing to “talk out” your feelings just convinces women that they have to push you too far before you show any emotions. Sometimes women get mad at you for some unexpected thing and then just keep it up just to get a reaction from you. And even when the relationship seems to be great, you are constantly worrying about which idea/advice/tactic you should follow, what you should say or how you should act, what is the best way to get back on her good side etc. You stress yourself out believing and thinking the worst of a situation.

Many men with this problem will go from one hurtful situation or failed relationship to another, without giving any thought whatsoever to why or how their relationships keep failing.  In spite of their best efforts to give themselves passionately and totally to someone, the women they date feel that they are detached, uninviting, rigid and unemotional.

I’m ashamed to say this, but there are men who think that a woman’s emotional outbursts and drama are a sign that she’s in love. Others just blame it on PMS because it’s much easier to think “it’s not something  I can do anything about” than actually look at oneself and change. Some of the men who try to “change” only change the outer circumstances without changing the inside — and end up in another relationship that fails for similar, yet opposite extreme reasons. Others, think her emotional

If this is your relationship pattern, the women you attract and try to have a relationship with may be women who have their own issues from childhood that they are re-playing, but the fact that you keep attracting them says you are creating your own experiences. You can try to learn how to spot women who have serious emotional problems by paying attention to the words they use and their.............. Sorry I could finish this here. Go to http://coolpenny./2013/08/28/why-shes-angry-when-youve-done-nothing-wrong/
Or wait for the continuation this weekend.
Re: Why She’s Angry When You’ve Done Nothing Wrong! by jhydebaba(m): 6:58am On Aug 28, 2013
*opens thread*

*yawns*

*back to bed*
Re: Why She’s Angry When You’ve Done Nothing Wrong! by Dubby6(m): 8:10am On Aug 28, 2013
maybe d OP is talking abt me undecided
Re: Why She’s Angry When You’ve Done Nothing Wrong! by xtgozie(m): 8:48am On Aug 28, 2013
Dubby6: maybe d OP is talking abt me undecided

=)) º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º =))

\=))_
((
<,'\/
Re: Why She’s Angry When You’ve Done Nothing Wrong! by drnoel: 8:58am On Aug 28, 2013
Now now now, how come a man wrote this piece accussing men of something most men don't do, although i could say it sounds like me being painted in this wrtie up. The good thing there is that, when and if u know how to make her laugh, make her happy then give her a treat. U will see her blossom. Now this works if u give are in a relationship or have been together 4 some time.

If u guys are ot dating then it gets difficult. Now thats one part of my life I don't want 2 back 2. This is cos if she really likes u and u are not showing any reaction u could turn her in2 a stalker.....
Re: Why She’s Angry When You’ve Done Nothing Wrong! by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 28, 2013
very familiar oh. Hmmmm

(1) (Reply)

My Love Story / Help To Mak Decision In My Current Relationship... Ur Comment Is Important / Help!!!matured Advice Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.