Stats: 3,151,627 members, 7,813,063 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:06 AM

How To Woo A Man? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Woo A Man? (26871 Views)

10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much / The Way British, Americans And Nigerians Woo A Girl (photo) / Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Woo A Man? by Orimili(m): 7:11pm On Jun 21, 2008
saucekid:

like arsenal and manchester
with a fine 2face grin

Manchester has nothing on Arsenal. Nothing.
Re: How To Woo A Man? by chychy(f): 8:19pm On Jun 22, 2008
men just want everything, dont they?
Re: How To Woo A Man? by Gabry(f): 9:24am On Jun 23, 2008
I dont think you have to make any effort because the guy will eventually come to you whether you want him or not. I dont know. . . So far I notice it like that.
Re: How To Woo A Man? by culdalex(m): 1:44pm On Jun 23, 2008
gabrywyl:

I don't think you have to make any effort because the guy will eventually come to you whether you want him or not. I don't know. . . So far I notice it like that.

u can't be too sure

because it doesnt happen like that all the time

what if the girl woowoo
are u saying she should now stay and hope, i mean run on faith that
that the exact guy she like will come for her??

i don't think so

my advice

come for us, just maybe we might notice you[/color]

[color=#000099]if not nobody gives a deeeerm,
Re: How To Woo A Man? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jun 23, 2008
woo men ke? haba
Re: How To Woo A Man? by culdalex(m): 2:10pm On Jun 23, 2008
ibkaye:

woo men ke? haba

how do you mean
Re: How To Woo A Man? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jun 23, 2008
oh sorry, i was only jokin, forgot to put the smiley smiley cheesy
Re: How To Woo A Man? by Gabry(f): 2:48pm On Jun 23, 2008
Posted by: cul dalex
u can't be too sure

because it doesnt happen like that all the time

what if the girl woowoo
are u saying she should now stay and hope, i mean run on faith that
that the exact guy she like will come for her??

i don't think so

my advice

come for us, just maybe we might notice you

if not nobody gives a deeeerm,

Oh Sorry, let me rephrase, see I think the more social you are and the more activities you participate, your chance of getting a guy would be higher. But you see, doing these stuff do not take much effort at all. I dont go and woo a man but I enjoy participating in activities and eventually while I'm at my activity, a guy will come and talk to me or get my phone number and stuff like that/ I'm quite traditional so I dont usually make the first move.
Re: How To Woo A Man? by oge4real(f): 5:28pm On Jun 23, 2008
why all the long sermon?
take his picture and run to a white garment church lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: How To Woo A Man? by malabite: 9:08pm On Jun 23, 2008
@Alert
Alert you be man abi na woman you be?
Abi na wetin?
Re: How To Woo A Man? by Tessynea(f): 9:33am On Jun 24, 2008
if you don't have any meaningful contribution, keep quiet. ''@ Alert '' meaningless.
Re: How To Woo A Man? by jpphilips(m): 3:35pm On Jun 24, 2008
do u really need to go thru all those protocols?
look at it this way, wot if he knows wot ur doing like i will?
does it mean dat every man is anti-honesty,
so y cant u say d truth about what u feel for him and explain with good reasons of course
good enough to carry your courage , the bottom line is some gents appreciate a little HONESTY
Re: How To Woo A Man? by donbarzini(m): 1:31pm On Jun 26, 2008
hey pretty ladies!, take a lesson frm a grown dude. the best way 2 woo a guy besides the traditional stealin smiles, glances, n body contacts yall been talkin about is by not being 2 available 2 him. u tease him a bit then just wen his gettin d hots 4 u, just resist him, not brashly ofcourse, that will drive any guy insane, guaranteed!
Re: How To Woo A Man? by Bamsyle(m): 2:18pm On Jun 26, 2008
Check out this attached presentation and you'll know how cheesy

Re: How To Woo A Man? by babakuns: 2:26pm On Jun 26, 2008
wearing an attractive dress, smile when neccessary, use good perfumes be simple and discipline,ready to be a solutions then you will catch him for sure
Re: How To Woo A Man? by zeal500: 2:30pm On Jun 26, 2008
use your small brain
Re: How To Woo A Man? by patorini(m): 11:13am On Jun 28, 2008
just talking straight works for me. depends on how you present your case sha.
Re: How To Woo A Man? by olajide8(m): 12:54pm On Jul 02, 2008
i guess right now, i need a woman to tell me i am worth something - i dont think i have the guts to talk to my kind of woman, so i really need one to walk up to me and woo me
Re: How To Woo A Man? by dokkyalhaj: 1:00pm On Jul 02, 2008
omeganga!!omeregenaga
Re: How To Woo A Man? by francessby(f): 1:02pm On Jul 02, 2008
it is the man's responsibility to woo woman not otherwise, anyway if you want to woo a man just grab or hold him tight with your lips on his lips i know he can't resist it try and see if it will work for you
Re: How To Woo A Man? by jaybee3(m): 1:05pm On Jul 02, 2008
francessby:

it is the man's responsibility to woo woman not otherwise, anyway if you want to woo a man just grab or hold him tight with your lips on his lips i know he can't resist it try and see if it will work for you
still talking about responsibility in the 21st century. please don't get stuck with the oldies

with reference to ur later comment, as long as she ain't got mouth odour then it might do the trick. Not all men like kissing u know.
Re: How To Woo A Man? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 03, 2008
I admire women who identify wat they want go for it,
Re: How To Woo A Man? by abikelat(f): 3:42pm On Jul 03, 2008
this is quite funny. the best way is to invite him to ur church or muslim prayer sessions
Re: How To Woo A Man? by albridge(m): 7:38pm On Jul 03, 2008
just learn to be friendly when he comes over to you and tries to make friends with you.
Re: How To Woo A Man? by bibisexy: 8:02pm On Jul 04, 2008
roll your eyes past him then u twist your waists.trust me now,i can do it perfectly
Re: How To Woo A Man? by princewajo: 12:56pm On Jul 06, 2008
GOD I NO KNOW SAY WE GET TALENT LIKE DIS OOOO! RIDE ON JO I AM LEARNING FAST.
Re: How To Woo A Man? by simx1(m): 3:51pm On Jul 06, 2008
OK Fellas,

Why would u go on the offensive for a guy you want to woo. See, the rule is simple, the more u run after him the more he sees you as cheap and maybe useless. You may succeed in getting him with all the twists and turns of your waist but you wont keep him that way.

Lets get it straight, what u are trying to do is to SEDUCE him. A fact remains that; SEDUCTION IS AN ART, It a game game we were not born with or thought by our parents, we learn it, so if u'll be another Cleopatra or Marilyn Monroe of the new order, then you go ahead and learn it. You will not only get any man you want but u will keep them under your spell for as long as you are confortable keeping them.

I'm not an instructor of the art but I can make just a simple recomendation for you. HE WHO SEEKS KNOWLEDGE SEARCHES FOR IT, You can open up google right now and just type keywords related to seduction e.g, "How to seduce", "Seduction", "Coquetry" and any stuff like that you can think of, you'll get pretty big amount of resource u can consult to get started in the art.

Finally, I will recomend a book to you: THE ART OF SEDUCTION - Robert Greene. I think its the most informative manual i've come across on the subject, you'll find this book in a consice version or the big version in good book stores across Nigeria. Whether you believe or you dont, Seduction is not a choice, it is a must, you either seduce(be in control) or be seduced(be under control) its that simple.

One love Fellas!
Re: How To Woo A Man? by simx1(m): 3:57pm On Jul 06, 2008
Oh Fellas,

Why would u go on the offensive for a guy you want to woo. See, the rule is simple, the more u run after him the more he sees you as cheap and maybe useless. You may succeed in getting him with all the twists and turns of your waist but you wont keep him that way.

Lets get it straight, what u are trying to do is to SEDUCE him. A fact remains that; SEDUCTION IS AN ART, It a game game we were not born with or thought by our parents, we learn it, so if u'll be another Cleopatra or Marilyn Monroe of the new order, then you go ahead and learn it. You will not only get any man you want but u will keep them under your spell for as long as you are confortable keeping them.

I'm not an instructor of the art but I can make just a simple recomendation for you. HE WHO SEEKS KNOWLEDGE SEARCHES FOR IT, You can open up google right now and just type keywords related to seduction e.g, "How to seduce", "Seduction", "Coquetry" and any stuff like that you can think of, you'll get pretty big amount of resource u can consult to get started in the art.

Finally, I will recomend a book to you: THE ART OF SEDUCTION - Robert Greene. I think its the most informative manual i've come across on the subject, you'll find this book in a consice version or the big version in good book stores across Nigeria. Whether you believe or you dont, Seduction is not a choice, it is a must, you either seduce(be in control) or be seduced(be under control) its that simple.

One love Fellas!

Re: How To Woo A Man? by JNdupu: 4:47pm On Jul 14, 2008
As the originator of a thousand wooings, it is easy to rememer being pursued by feminine

Woo-1
Some naija night club, yarning with my buddies around the DJ booth, next thing I know fine perfume mixed with cognac dey flow as somebody dey take sly sly bump and grind for my back, I chill but man don forget wetin ah dey talk with paddies, next thing I know, she don pinch my iron bottom. Ah chill again but smile and trying deep breathing techniques to control de rising woody (yes, oh). Next dance she barge away my paddies, flow into my arms, no conversation , some two hours later, I was humping.

Woo-2
Egypt, meeting with government peeps, one of my contacts introduce me to this German business-woman and left us alone, pretty middle-aged mami with a little burlesque thang going on, she dey laugh at all my wisecracks even the one wey man recycle from palmwine joint. Ok sha, when meeting finish, man go outside ministry to wait for regular kabu-kabu. Black Mercedes swoosh by, de madam say make ah take lift, siddon for back with her, long journey, Cairo go-slow, yeye driver dey look mirror like say "Madam don nab fish again" but wetin concern agbero with overload , soon after, back at her luxurious hotel, I was humping.

Now, dat is the kind of wooing you never forget.
Re: How To Woo A Man? by ladyu1: 4:49pm On Jul 14, 2008
its very easy to woo a man,just turn d ur remote control to his emotional channel,and he's all yours wink
Re: How To Woo A Man? by whitelexi(m): 4:52pm On Jul 14, 2008
No woman can woo me grin
Re: How To Woo A Man? by rubi(f): 4:53pm On Jul 14, 2008
I am not going to woo any man it is not ideal

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Places You Can Visit With Your Girlfriend/spouse This Christmas / CONGRATULATIONS! A Nairalander Just Got Wedded! / "7 Signs You Are In A Relationship With A Single Guy"