Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,314 members, 7,867,831 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 03:58 AM

Deleted Post - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Deleted Post (4700 Views)

10 Ways You Didn’t Know To Cook An Egg / My Fiancee Doesn't Know How To Cook / I Dont Know How To Cook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deleted Post by tope2000(f): 11:39am On Jun 12, 2008
Re: Deleted Post by krama(m): 11:44am On Jun 12, 2008
Enroll in a cooking school! tongue
Re: Deleted Post by celebritee(m): 11:50am On Jun 12, 2008
tsharp:

get your dad to file for divorce.

Thats a rubbish idea. What has knowing how to cook got to do with knowing how to "do", Or is that not the most impotant thing in a marriage.
Re: Deleted Post by Mimee: 11:55am On Jun 12, 2008
Is he just realizing that his mother does not know how to cook? At least it is her food that has made him to grow till now, let him wait till he gets married now, and let his wife know he likes good food and stop complaining about his mum's cooking.
Re: Deleted Post by skyline(f): 12:09pm On Jun 12, 2008
My dear, there are two options to this.
1 Please do get yourself a wife who can cook to your satisfaction.

2 Your can suggest a second wife to your Dad.

I hope i have answered your question?
Re: Deleted Post by blaquie: 12:29pm On Jun 12, 2008
There is nothing you can do about it,your father has never complained so who are you to complain.

its either you learn how to cook and do the cooking while you are on hols or live with it.
Re: Deleted Post by ubest1(m): 12:43pm On Jun 12, 2008
sorry, is a pitty, that your mother do not know how to cook, l think the only solution is to bring a house help,the problem of your mum is that she was working around during her youth age, she refuse to stay with her mum to learn all this, my guy sorry.
Re: Deleted Post by lekany2k: 12:50pm On Jun 12, 2008
This boy is a bastard. So ungrateful.
Re: Deleted Post by Geniall: 12:51pm On Jun 12, 2008
What nonsense. Your mum can't cook, and that's news, right? Is your mum supposed to cook for you, by the way?
Re: Deleted Post by eudio(f): 12:55pm On Jun 12, 2008
HOW OLD R U?

U JUST REALISED THAT UR MUM CAN'T COOK.

IF U R OLD ENOUGH TO KNW THAT SHE CAN'T COOK, THEN U SHOULD BE OLD ENOUGH TO DO THE COOKING URSELF.

IT IS UR CHOICE
Re: Deleted Post by nolio(m): 12:58pm On Jun 12, 2008
its not a surprise.my mum knows how to cook very well while my mu doesnt.its either ur mum wasnt entering the kitchen or she had a mum who couldnt cook.my aunt doesnt even know hot to make pap which i think is the simplest of things.i am a guy and know hot 2 cook.if i m hungry i konw the way 2 the kitchen grin
Re: Deleted Post by lexicon(m): 1:15pm On Jun 12, 2008
Why is it now that you realize your mum don't cook delicious meals, then go get married, or you eat what ever she makes available, My mother cooks the best food in the whole universe, love u mum
Re: Deleted Post by vislabraye(m): 1:33pm On Jun 12, 2008
dont wash your dirty linen in public. You should expect barage of insults for doing that. Didnt your father know she couldnt cook bfore marrying her? Did he complain or he just kept quiet and swallowed everything she put on his table. The question i'll ask is, "does your father still live with your mum , or are they happily married?" Since you want people to insult u and ur family, that is what u'll get,
Re: Deleted Post by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jun 12, 2008
On behalf of the poster, please slow down on the insults, it's too much cheesy tongue
Re: Deleted Post by Fancier(f): 2:12pm On Jun 12, 2008
This poster no just try at allllllllllllllllllllllllll

Why you come public come they let everybody know say Calabar girl don wash Yash for food give you chop?

Now you they criticise your mama food. I know blame you at all

According to Nutritionist good food develop the brain, As far as am concern you are "Dull" since you've not been

eating good food from birth.

Pack your things and leave the house since your father is not complaining Nonsense hiisssssssssssssssssssss
Re: Deleted Post by Mustay(m): 5:47pm On Jun 12, 2008
na wa o cool
Re: Deleted Post by kayowalemi(m): 2:48pm On Jun 13, 2008
@poster
come borrow my mother
Re: Deleted Post by Godalone(m): 6:36pm On Jun 15, 2008
kayowalemi:

@poster
come borrow my mother
Abi o.
Re: Deleted Post by Nwaka77: 5:32am On Jun 16, 2008
You can teach your mom how to cook.
Re: Deleted Post by chrisoml(m): 2:40pm On Jun 16, 2008
Na wa 4 nairalanders ooo, I even heard someone said that the poster should start cooking him own food. Is that not division inside their house? Am so sure outcome would be more diverstating than that of his taste bud
Re: Deleted Post by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jun 16, 2008
he can take over the kitchen is what they mean. he can just ask her to rest for the day and let him try something new for everybody. if he can produce something edible, his mum will gradually let him do most of the cooking.

assuming he can cook something that wont put the family in hospital grin grin
Re: Deleted Post by chrisoml(m): 4:06pm On Jun 16, 2008
By putting the whole family in hospital am sure thats what most people would have wished for him for trying to reject his dearly beloved mum's meals. God forbid such
Re: Deleted Post by AmakaOne(f): 5:04pm On Jul 11, 2008
lol@post grin
Re: Deleted Post by tpia5: 8:04pm On Feb 04, 2013
lekany2k: This boy is a bastard. So ungrateful.

definitely, have to agree.

some people dont realise its a sign of madness when they start displaying public hatred and ill feeling for their mother.

(1) (2) (Reply)

** Notice** Indomie Experts / What Is The English Name Of This Edible Stuff??? (picture) / How To Identify Original Exeter Corned Beef

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.