Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,536 members, 7,812,666 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

My Fiancee Doesn't Know How To Cook - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / My Fiancee Doesn't Know How To Cook (14136 Views)

10 Ways You Didn’t Know To Cook An Egg / I Dont Know How To Cook / Deleted Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fiancee Doesn't Know How To Cook by ashmanpolo: 12:28am On Sep 10, 2012
Every man deserves a woman that can convert all these raw materials they buy from the market into a finished healthy food. Fresh, vibrant recipe ideas packed with the good stuffs to have you feeling and looking better than ever.

In the interim, prior to marriage how can you condone a wife-to-be that cannot even toast bread. You give her a million naira to prepare even if it's two cups of rice it still won't work out.
She prepares egusi soup and you def will need spoon to eat dat food

She makes her own idea of a fresh fish pepper soup and you'll see coagulated blood inside the fish floating on top of
What i Should call your grandmother's urine.

You return home extra-famished to get a salty, pepperish food dat will send u straight to the toilet

U decide to go lowkey on beans and you'll end up shuttling btw ur room and the rest room. Dat night don't even think of wearing boxers cause u'R just gonna mess it up. Just tie her wrapper.

Now this is a girl you l♡ve so much and don't wanta loose.
Pls what should POSTER do?
Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Know How To Cook by obowunmi(m): 1:31am On Sep 10, 2012
Cook with her ... Abeg there are more important things in life.

9 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Know How To Cook by ATMC(f): 5:41am On Sep 10, 2012
Send her to a catering school or buy cookery cool for her. Every matter shouldn't come to nairaland na, u have brains, use it

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Know How To Cook by ashmanpolo: 5:58am On Sep 10, 2012
ATMC: Send her to a catering school or buy cookery cool for her. Every matter shouldn't come to nairaland na, u have brains, use it

We've tried ϑis catering school thing. §☹яяƔ‎​‎​‎​ I skipped dat
Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Know How To Cook by obowunmi(m): 6:05am On Sep 10, 2012
Are you paralyzed? You can't cook.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Know How To Cook by ATMC(f): 6:05am On Sep 10, 2012
ashmanpolo:

We've tried ϑis catering school thing. §☹яяƔ‎​‎​‎​ I skipped dat
then learn in place of her or better be patient with her. Don't u know dt practice makes perfect?

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Know How To Cook by ashmanpolo: 6:14am On Sep 10, 2012
obowunmi: Are you paralyzed? You can't cook.

U dey craze, U want to be cooking for your wife abi? Ur talking like someone dat just smoked NEPA pole ϑis morning

5 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Know How To Cook by obowunmi(m): 6:21am On Sep 10, 2012
ashmanpolo:

U dey craze, U want to be cooking for your wife abi? Ur talking like someone dat just smoked NEPA pole ϑis morning

Head dey pain you --- if cooking is so important to you, why did you promote her to the level of fiancee if she no fit cook?

On the first or second date, you should have tested her cooking skills. If she wasn't up to par, fc,k and go. Na your fault jooor. Manage the babe or leave am.

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Know How To Cook by kandiikane(m): 1:54pm On Sep 10, 2012

Thank you!!!

Imagine, acting as if the world has ended because his "fiancee" can't cook.

What rubbish! What about you? Were you born without hands and feet?

Rubbish!

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Know How To Cook by ashmanpolo: 2:51pm On Sep 10, 2012
kandiikane:

Thank you!!!

What rubbish! What about you? Where you born without hands and feet?

Rubbish!

Don't you get stupid on me. I Simply asked foя ur suggestion. I Never implied that the world is coming to an end silly. Why not make a healthy conversation by giving me an idea than this hating.
Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Know How To Cook by strangest(m): 4:32pm On Sep 10, 2012
Send her to a Catering School or get a Chef...
Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Know How To Cook by Afam4eva(m): 4:32pm On Sep 10, 2012
If it's very imperative that your wife knows how to cook then don't marry your fiancee so that you don't start complaining in Marraige. It's good that you've found out the worst secret known to man. Just let her go or enroll her in a catering school.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Know How To Cook by strangest(m): 4:34pm On Sep 10, 2012
kandiikane:

Thank you!!!

What rubbish! What about you? Where you born without hands and feet?

Rubbish!

I have a feeling that you can't cook.. Just a feeling
Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Know How To Cook by sexyverah(f): 4:34pm On Sep 10, 2012
if him fiancee nor fit cook make him cook by himself na.. abi him cripple? shocked

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Know How To Cook by Acidosis(m): 4:36pm On Sep 10, 2012
Rotflmao....grin grin @coagulated blood inside fish..
sounds like food meant for idols.. grin grin

well I think you've gotten enough help on the thread.. just stick to it.. never let her feel embarrased.. treat her like a Queen.. and she will respect you all the days of your life.
Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Know How To Cook by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 10, 2012
just stock up on cassava flakes my man, and some groundnuts...you'll be fine. hope she's good in the sack sha
Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Know How To Cook by Shaw007(m): 4:38pm On Sep 10, 2012
Get a cook. . .cos she doesnt seem like d kinda person dat can learn 4rm a book 2 me

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Know How To Cook by Demdem(m): 4:40pm On Sep 10, 2012
obowunmi: Cook with her ... Abeg there are more important things in life.

strangest: Send her to a Catering School or get a Chef...

I would have gone with either of the two but i refused to. based on the description from the poster, it seems as if she simply cant do anything at all in the kitchen. She is miserably useless in the kitchen. It makes me start thinking that what has she been doing all these while before now. It shows she has simply been lazing around. To me such a lady is scary, she has no business getting married at all. her refusal not to have learned some basic culinary skills is shameful. No one is asking for an expert, but some basic things.

Some may have no issues with such but I for one wont tolerate such a lazy asss under my roof. If i can cook well, i see no reason why she shouldn't be able to cook.

@OP, this is MY take

Dump her asss, dont bring such a disaster under ur roof.

12 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Know How To Cook by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 10, 2012
@Op i cant help myself bt LOL!! Why not employ som1 who'll teach her 4sum months den if she doesnt learn jst knw she has a problem.
Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Know How To Cook by duality(m): 4:40pm On Sep 10, 2012
ok, send her away. she wasted her youth.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Know How To Cook by EPOMA(m): 4:40pm On Sep 10, 2012
ashmanpolo:

They way you are getting abusive already shows the level of your intelligence, I know say you get phd but damn, people are trying advice you and you are getting rough, you should expect all forms of answers as it is a public forum and take the goods advice and ignore the rest. you for ask us how to improve her other skill as well.everybody can not know how to cook

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Know How To Cook by Shaw007(m): 4:40pm On Sep 10, 2012
And this Ppl advising him 2 do the cooking. . .this is Africa not austria abeg!! How can a a man be in d kitchen making African chop while d wife sits at d parlour watching hannah montanna!!

So the wife wud be like;"darling is the food ready yet?"

husband-i'm sorry hOney,just a minute

NXT day
wife-darling i'm hungry go make sometin for me
Him-alright dear...

I mean come'on really

10 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Know How To Cook by idowuswap: 4:42pm On Sep 10, 2012
Report her 2 boko haram then go teach the idiot how 2 cook.
Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Know How To Cook by Bobbystanley(m): 4:43pm On Sep 10, 2012
But @ least she can make garri.
Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Know How To Cook by Biggyd2: 4:43pm On Sep 10, 2012
Is cooking by the woman a primary reason of entering this relationship? If yes, I guess the writer knows exactly what to do! If she has every other quality you want in a spouse except knowing how to cook and you think it is something you cannot cope with, then call it off. I hope you won't regret it though. Alternatively,get her to learn from a school or from relations or better still she can learn from you.
Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Know How To Cook by Kirinwa: 4:45pm On Sep 10, 2012

Olodo. 1 OF NAIRALAND. MUST YOU COMMENT?YOU SHOULD HAVE EVEN SUGGESTED OP. ALSO WASH HER DROSS.RUBBISH!!

OP IF YOU LOVE HER SEND HER TO LEARN. THE KOKO IS WHETHER SHE'S HUMBLE ENOUGH TO LEARN IF NOT. BREAK UP NOW OR SUFFER DIVORCE LATER. IT'S YOUR CHOICE.
Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Know How To Cook by Nobody: 4:45pm On Sep 10, 2012
@poster nobody is perfect in life you can not and will never find a woman that is 80% perfect. if cooking is the problem kindly enroll her in a cattery school where she can be learn how to do that.

It does not mean your wife will only do the cooking you as a man can as well cook, if not get a cook. If you really love her i guess you can make her learn. Love, trust and faithful women matters now not women that can not cook

Good Luck Thuo
Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Know How To Cook by stagger: 4:45pm On Sep 10, 2012

Did you smoke ganja? A woman that wants to get married cannot cook? Then what was she doing all her years of growing up?

OP, kick that lazy thing out of your life. A woman is expected to know how to cook; that is the most basic skill that a woman must have. What sort of nonsense is that?

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Know How To Cook by kynx: 4:46pm On Sep 10, 2012
Nwanne, odiegwu. I know som would say luv isnt about food &there are more important things in life; & others wuld say teach her to cook. But i thot cooking delicious, aromatic meals in a way a man simply can't fathom is one of the uniqueness of women &beauty of marriage. Women are supposed to spice up a relationship/marriage wit things d man cant do; while d man does his fending for his family thing. When u're a woman, pls be a COMPLETE ONE! wink

8 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Know How To Cook by Built2last: 4:46pm On Sep 10, 2012
Nothing we no go see for Naira land
Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Know How To Cook by stagger: 4:47pm On Sep 10, 2012
Biggyd2: Is cooking by the woman the primary reason of entering this relationship? If yes, I guess the writer knows exactly what to do! If she has every other quality you want in a spouse except knowing how to cook and you think it is something you cannot cope with, then call it off. I hope you won't regret it though. Alternatively, you could teach her, get her to learn from a school or from relations or better still she can learn from you.

My friend, just as every house has a foundation, there are basics for every relationship. Women are the home makers, men are the breadwinners. Any home where this is not the case is going against the laws of nature and there will be innumerable problems.

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Know How To Cook by Demdem(m): 4:48pm On Sep 10, 2012
Its not a compulsion that peeps should get married but if u must, try and learn some basic culinary skills. Ur refusal to do this suggests to me that such will be terrible mothers and fathers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Food Scarcity Looms In Prisons Over N6bn Debt / Edikaikong / Why Does Nigeria Import So Much Rice?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.