Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,783 members, 7,827,888 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Kissing and Romancing Part of Fornication? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kissing and Romancing Part of Fornication? (2590 Views)

Students Romancing Publicly On Lekki Highway (Photo) / How Governor Was Sighted Kissing And Romancing Lover Yesterday At Ikeja Mall / Is Kissing And Romancing Before Marriage 'Fornication' ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kissing and Romancing Part of Fornication? by goldenoc(f): 1:20pm On Aug 24, 2005
please l want to know if kissing and romancing are all funication.

Already l know they led to that, but incase they did not end up in funication, it is istill funication.

please reply in order not to enter into temtation.
Re: Kissing and Romancing Part of Fornication? by twinkledew(f): 1:36pm On Aug 24, 2005
lol. like a mate said Kissing is not a sin but it might lead to fornication. Hope u are very "strong" i.e able to resist temptation. wink
best of luck
Re: Kissing and Romancing Part of Fornication? by Seun(m): 4:12pm On Aug 24, 2005
Re: Kissing and Romancing Part of Fornication? by TheSeeker(m): 10:26pm On Sep 15, 2009
Another dead topic grin
Re: Kissing and Romancing Part of Fornication? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Sep 15, 2009
As long as yall can control yourselves and not take it to the next level, I guess its ok undecided
Re: Kissing and Romancing Part of Fornication? by CrazyMan(m): 12:41am On Sep 16, 2009
@The seeker.
I can see you have nothing doing tongue

@Topic
Yes kissing is part of fornication. If you read your bible carefully, you would see where Jesus told us that by just looking lustfully at a woman, you've already commited the act. So I strongly believe that kissing is part of fornication.
Re: Kissing and Romancing Part of Fornication? by adebayo201: 12:56am On Sep 16, 2009
Whether u bliv it or nt kissin and romance is part of 4nication and FORNICATION IS A SIN.
B4 u 4nic8 or it takez place, u must start 4rm a point dat iz kissin and or romance.
Experimentaly, sex general cannt ensure aside kissin nd romance so BEWARE! Beware!! bEWARE!!! grin
Re: Kissing and Romancing Part of Fornication? by ilevic(m): 2:42pm On Oct 29, 2015
fornication is not an action is a thing of the mind. the fact that you conceive it in ur heart and u are aroused, you av fornicated
read matt 5:28
Re: Kissing and Romancing Part of Fornication? by Danielalhassan66(m): 8:39pm On Oct 20, 2017
All this end time pastors
how kiss and romance take turn fornication
show me for bible where the write kissing and romance is fornication

(1) (Reply)

xx / Would You Go Celibate For Lent? / Ladies, Do U Like To Have Ur Feet Kissed And Pampered?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.