Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:35 AM

How Can You Tell If Your Boy Friend Is Gay Or Heterosexual? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can You Tell If Your Boy Friend Is Gay Or Heterosexual? (2060 Views)

Do Gay People Hate Seeing Heterosexual Couples? / 10 Signs To Know If Your Boy Friend Wishes To Marry You. / What Name Did U Save Your Boy/girlfriend's Name As On Your Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can You Tell If Your Boy Friend Is Gay Or Heterosexual? by uzoo: 6:43pm On Aug 28, 2013
Ok i know a healthy relationship is not all about sex but what if you have a boy friend who is not interested in sex or fore play and both of you have been dating for years.

what are the signs to look out for that will convince you he's getting it from another man?
Re: How Can You Tell If Your Boy Friend Is Gay Or Heterosexual? by Enegod(m): 6:50pm On Aug 28, 2013
if he doesn't like football

1 Like

Re: How Can You Tell If Your Boy Friend Is Gay Or Heterosexual? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 28, 2013
Enegod: if he doesn't like football
Lwkmd. I don't think Mynd_44 is a football fan.
Re: How Can You Tell If Your Boy Friend Is Gay Or Heterosexual? by 25omega(m): 6:57pm On Aug 28, 2013
uzoo: Ok i know a healthy relationship is not all about sex but what if you have a boy friend is not interested in sex or fore play and both of you have been dating for years.

what are the signs to look out for that will convince you he's getting it from another man?
just because a man doesn't want to have sex with you doesn't make him gay. it could just mean he is tired of your pnssy and he is with you because of guilt. Or he has many options outside that he can't be bothered with you. grin grin okay sorry that is cruel

why do you suspect homo tendencies and not cheating with another woman?
Re: How Can You Tell If Your Boy Friend Is Gay Or Heterosexual? by Enegod(m): 6:59pm On Aug 28, 2013
maxwello.yg:

Lwkmd. I don't think Mynd_44 is a football fan.
bro, don't trust any man that doesn't like football
Re: How Can You Tell If Your Boy Friend Is Gay Or Heterosexual? by marvelling(m): 7:12pm On Aug 28, 2013
Enegod: bro, don't trust any man that doesn't like football

I don't like football angry it doesn't mean that am gay
Re: How Can You Tell If Your Boy Friend Is Gay Or Heterosexual? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 28, 2013
uzoo: Ok i know a healthy relationship is not all about sex but what if you have a boy friend is not interested in sex or fore play and both of you have been dating for years.

Was he having sex prior to when he met you? Or even during the beginning of your relationship? What are his reasons for not having sex? Is he a virgin?. What's his life like? And the friends he keeps...ask these first before concluding on the gay part.
Re: How Can You Tell If Your Boy Friend Is Gay Or Heterosexual? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 28, 2013
marvelling:

statistically yes, and if no you might have gay tendency. just kidding but come on how can you not love football
Re: How Can You Tell If Your Boy Friend Is Gay Or Heterosexual? by Enegod(m): 8:58pm On Aug 28, 2013
marvelling:

just keep praying not to turn gay...
Re: How Can You Tell If Your Boy Friend Is Gay Or Heterosexual? by Shekson(m): 9:23pm On Aug 28, 2013
Enegod: just keep praying not to turn gay...

Rotflmaoooooo. Can't stop laffin
Re: How Can You Tell If Your Boy Friend Is Gay Or Heterosexual? by Shekson(m): 9:26pm On Aug 28, 2013
Enegod: just keep praying not to turn gay...
Re: How Can You Tell If Your Boy Friend Is Gay Or Heterosexual? by lakesider2006(m): 9:48pm On Aug 28, 2013
What is so special abt footbal? Wasting of one's precious time. I hate it wt passion!

3 Likes

Re: How Can You Tell If Your Boy Friend Is Gay Or Heterosexual? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 28, 2013
lakesider_2006: What is so special abt footbal? Wasting of one's precious time. I hate it wt passion!
undecided
Re: How Can You Tell If Your Boy Friend Is Gay Or Heterosexual? by uzoo: 11:12pm On Aug 28, 2013
ohh .... sorry guys , i meant to have re phrased the question. i wasn't referring to me (trust me, i'm getting enough wink )

i just wanted to know what to tell a friend of mine who thinks her bf is gay , the thing is, i told her that i'm suspecting he's gay , cos he comes out in boxer shorts to wash his car in the mornings and at nights ( really skimpy shorts) ,and he does all that girly wave with his hands and fingers when he talks(like he's displaying his nails), and he's always sitting in the company of her other girl friends talking about girly things like under wear,make up and all.

actually she said they haven't had intercourse in months.But she didn't tell me why. They have been dating since last two years april. 2011 to be precise

so i just want to know if these signs are truly what gay guys do.
Re: How Can You Tell If Your Boy Friend Is Gay Or Heterosexual? by Fkforyou(m): 11:18pm On Aug 28, 2013
I don't think one can realy tell when someone is gay until d person is caught in d act,although whenever I see a hot s3xy lady with cute lips and she is always hangin out with her female friends or not i can't help but assume she is a lesbian...(most lesbians not all are beautiful and s3xy)..but hey,mayb am been paranoid...#No homo.
Re: How Can You Tell If Your Boy Friend Is Gay Or Heterosexual? by Mrniceguyjohn(m): 11:28pm On Aug 28, 2013
U mean say if man no like f0otball e d0n turn 2 gay be dat
Re: How Can You Tell If Your Boy Friend Is Gay Or Heterosexual? by Nuzo1(m): 11:45pm On Aug 28, 2013
Maybe you should seduce the poor guy to find out for your friend. undecided
Re: How Can You Tell If Your Boy Friend Is Gay Or Heterosexual? by optimusprime2(m): 2:50am On Aug 29, 2013
Shoot, this is a question for Denrele Edun, Sean P, or Matt Dallas...
A straight guy can never answer this question, any guy who does, fyi is gay- point Blank the end.
Re: How Can You Tell If Your Boy Friend Is Gay Or Heterosexual? by birdman(m): 5:52am On Aug 29, 2013
you are watching grown men kick around a huge BALL for 90 minutes and you have the nerves to accuse someone else of being gay. lol

1 Like

Re: How Can You Tell If Your Boy Friend Is Gay Or Heterosexual? by Nobody: 7:52am On Aug 29, 2013
uzoo: ohh .... sorry guys , i meant to have re phrased the question. i wasn't referring to me (trust me, i'm getting enough wink )

i just wanted to know what to tell a friend of mine who thinks her bf is gay , the thing is, i told her that i'm suspecting he's gay , cos he comes out in boxer shorts to wash his car in the mornings and at nights ( really skimpy shorts) ,and he does all that girly wave with his hands and fingers when he talks(like he's displaying his nails), and he's always sitting in the company of her other girl friends talking about girly things like under wear,make up and all.

actually she said they haven't had intercourse in months.But she didn't tell me why. They have been dating since last two years april. 2011 to be precise

so i just want to know if these signs are truly what gay guys do.

You don't need further proof.
Re: How Can You Tell If Your Boy Friend Is Gay Or Heterosexual? by SultryTreat: 7:59am On Aug 29, 2013
If she is asking these questions...the gay likely hood is high
Re: How Can You Tell If Your Boy Friend Is Gay Or Heterosexual? by Boll2010: 8:26am On Aug 29, 2013
With dis proofs........is 90% abin gay mind
Re: How Can You Tell If Your Boy Friend Is Gay Or Heterosexual? by uzoo: 9:15am On Aug 29, 2013
i really can't say if watching football has any thing do with it.
Re: How Can You Tell If Your Boy Friend Is Gay Or Heterosexual? by UyiIredia(m): 10:51am On Aug 29, 2013
@ topic: Typical gay stereotypes are misleading so there's no hard-and-fast to it. A gay can be the manliest man you've known. I might suspect one if I note he spends too much time alone in hotels with men.

[size=24pt]Excuse me. An e-convention is billed to start by 12pm today on Nairaland. Be ready.[/size]
Re: How Can You Tell If Your Boy Friend Is Gay Or Heterosexual? by keenn: 5:16pm On Aug 29, 2013
Enegod: if he doesn't like football
Pray i dnt know your lady, am goona open her world that u are still yet to comprehend. The whole act of argument,undue bias and admiration of fellow men running around with boxers short reminds M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ of girls fighting over their man.
Re: How Can You Tell If Your Boy Friend Is Gay Or Heterosexual? by uzoo: 10:01am On Aug 30, 2013
keenn:
Pray i dnt know your lady, am goona open her world that u are still yet to comprehend. The whole act of argument,undue bias and admiration of fellow men running around with boxers short reminds M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ of girls fighting over their man.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.....,yea.
...like i said ,Not loving football has got nothing to do with it
Re: How Can You Tell If Your Boy Friend Is Gay Or Heterosexual? by uzoo: 10:12pm On Dec 16, 2013
undecided

(1) (Reply)

I Asked My Aunts Househelp Out(2) / Why Are Men Intimidated By Confident Ladies? / He Likes You , But May Never Ask You Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.