Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,963 members, 7,821,383 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Never Knew Marriage Could Be This Boring - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Never Knew Marriage Could Be This Boring (6554 Views)

Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat / Are Some Nigerian Girls This Boring? (pic) / Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Never Knew Marriage Could Be This Boring by nezerst(f): 10:01am On Jun 12, 2008
Hey guys? I'm 27, a newly wed, in love with my husband but i'm simply bored with this marriage thing.
I'm simply tired of doing the same thing everyday. Is this what forever is go be like?
Sometimes i think I made a mistake getting married.
Is it like this with other married women?
Its even more frustrating coupled with fact that I dont have a job yet.
Please I need ur advice b4 I do something crazy.
Re: Never Knew Marriage Could Be This Boring by tope2000(f): 10:10am On Jun 12, 2008
I think because you don't have a job yet makes it more boring for you, im not married but maybe u need to discuss this with your husband, let him know how you are feeling. i guess lots of couple forget how to have fun when married and i am scared of that too. Marriage as a whole i think is boring but you've gotta have something that helps spice up life your marriage as couple every now and then.
Re: Never Knew Marriage Could Be This Boring by dyabman(m): 10:12am On Jun 12, 2008
okay , have u talked to him about his boriness, if u havent do so and if u have then do ur crazy stuff,

[size=8pt][/size]we can go out sometimes if u want. im not married grin grin grin grin
Re: Never Knew Marriage Could Be This Boring by opokonwa(m): 10:20am On Jun 12, 2008
Maybe you should tell us what exactly you are bored with.
The man is not interesting enough or you wish you'd played around more before checking in?

1 Like

Re: Never Knew Marriage Could Be This Boring by Eclairs: 10:24am On Jun 12, 2008
Boring?

Not married yet but comments like this scares the hell out of me.
@posta, its only bcs u not workin yet. things are likely to change with time and you can help change that. Instead of sit and feel sorry for yourself, think of wayz to spice things up e.g. going out for a meal, going on holidays with your hubby before he starts thinking he's married a boring wifey, and you know, thats where the problems starts

the Lord's with you
Re: Never Knew Marriage Could Be This Boring by jkpretty(f): 10:34am On Jun 12, 2008
Find a job, with that there'll be more activities rolled in ur life and u'll always look forward to getting home later in the day.

Please don't scare people with ur post. Try and be creative too, In getting occupied and also spicing up ur relationship.
Re: Never Knew Marriage Could Be This Boring by Nobody: 10:40am On Jun 12, 2008
nezerst:

Hey guys? I'm 27, a newly wed, in love with my husband but i'm simply bored with this marriage thing.
I'm simply tired of doing the same thing everyday. Is this what forever is go be like?
Its even more frustrating coupled with fact that I don't have a job yet.
Please I need your advice before I do something crazy.

u scare me.
                      sad
Re: Never Knew Marriage Could Be This Boring by fulldepth(m): 10:43am On Jun 12, 2008
marry another man, simple!
or employ a strong house boy, i have one here for u
hope he brings life back to your marriage.

1 Like

Re: Never Knew Marriage Could Be This Boring by HRhotness(f): 10:51am On Jun 12, 2008
Its not marriage that is boring, its your life that is boring. , 

u don't work and u hav no kids thats why you're bored. . . . 

Get something to do, because you're married doesnt mean u have to loose your individuality.

If u don't want to work, get pregnant or get a hobby. . .  It seems u're just looking for an excuse to do something u otherwise wont do.

stop blaming marriage for ur alleged boredom! angry

2 Likes

Re: Never Knew Marriage Could Be This Boring by bussyjoy: 10:54am On Jun 12, 2008
hi bab,a u married?
kindly hi me thru ur yahoo messanger.mine is bussydotjoy
see u
Re: Never Knew Marriage Could Be This Boring by luvtalk: 11:30am On Jun 12, 2008
Are you sure you really luv him. I run a luv doctor column in a campus magazine. May this post in my blog will help young people who think they are in luv really know what they feel.
Its titled is it really love?

Check it out www.hotluv..com
Re: Never Knew Marriage Could Be This Boring by CrazyMan(m): 11:51am On Jun 12, 2008
Its even more frustrating coupled with fact that I don't have a job yet.
Please I need your advice before I do something crazy.
First I would say; you don’t even know why you got married. Maybe you married because you felt you’re already ageing and won’t want to be referred to as an old unmarried girl.

If you love you husband from the depth of you heart, then your marriage can never be boring; because both of you would find true love and comfort in each other.

So search yourself and find out what made you get married.
Re: Never Knew Marriage Could Be This Boring by Nobody: 11:56am On Jun 12, 2008
Love love love. Abeg e! it's normal to get bored by seeing the same face every single day! grin

2 Likes

Re: Never Knew Marriage Could Be This Boring by malikalhaj: 12:03pm On Jun 12, 2008
Babe u just got married chill 4 a while, probably after a year when he turns u into a punchin bag then things will become interestin
Re: Never Knew Marriage Could Be This Boring by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jun 12, 2008
malikalhaj:

Babe u just got married chill 4 a while, probably after a year when he turns u into a punchin bag then things will become interestin

Why you dey joke with something like that? Or are you saying every man is violent? Then you are also violent, abi? angry
Re: Never Knew Marriage Could Be This Boring by CrazyMan(m): 12:10pm On Jun 12, 2008
michelin89:

Love love love. Abeg e! it's normal to get bored by seeing the same face every single day! grin
If you love that person; then you won’t get bored.
Re: Never Knew Marriage Could Be This Boring by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jun 12, 2008
You amount of love has nothing to do with boredom. Are you saying that just because you never get bored with your friends, you love them? No! Routine may kill the passion, but certainly not love! Many couples go through that phase (even if not so early).
Re: Never Knew Marriage Could Be This Boring by krama(m): 12:22pm On Jun 12, 2008
You were probably bored even before you got married
Re: Never Knew Marriage Could Be This Boring by CrazyMan(m): 12:23pm On Jun 12, 2008
@michelin89

I understand what you mean but come to think of it; once you begin to have children, would you feel bored; I don’t thank so, what I think is that the poster doesn’t know why she got married.

You aren’t even married a year and you’re already felling bored; that’s strange.
Re: Never Knew Marriage Could Be This Boring by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jun 12, 2008
who said marriage is boring undecided its boring because u don't want to create activities naw undecided u and your hubby should let go off that boredom of a thing and create new things,marriage is all about creativity ,u create things to keep it going,that way u enjoy it to its fullest kiss
Re: Never Knew Marriage Could Be This Boring by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jun 12, 2008
@ Crazykid

Having children doesn't mean having a wonderful cheerful day. You might even turn out to be stressed! So getting preg is certainly not a remedy and childred shouldn't become instruments to make a marriage work but rather a fulfillment of the union itself.
Re: Never Knew Marriage Could Be This Boring by CrazyMan(m): 12:29pm On Jun 12, 2008
I know but most Nigerian women tend to cling more to their children than their husbands after marriage.
Re: Never Knew Marriage Could Be This Boring by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jun 12, 2008
Any nigerian woman dat clings to her children more than d hubby needs to be flogged angry one thing i know is never allow ur kids come btw u and ur hubby/wife

they will all leave u both one day
Re: Never Knew Marriage Could Be This Boring by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jun 12, 2008
crazykid:

I know but most Nigerian women tend to cling more to their children than their husbands after marriage.

grin  grin if the man is boring go to the kids! Now I get you!  grin grin
Re: Never Knew Marriage Could Be This Boring by tkb417(m): 12:41pm On Jun 12, 2008
@Poster
abeg go and look for one tasking job and stop scaring pips like me
abi u no know say most of us never marry
Re: Never Knew Marriage Could Be This Boring by victorian(f): 12:45pm On Jun 12, 2008
@ poster, i can understand your feeling of boredom , especially when you dont have a job and the kids are not yet coming. my best bet for you is to sit down , think about what vocational skill, you've always wanted to do from when growing up till now. You might love to make crafts with your hands or sewing or painting/sculpting. Depending on what has always caught your fancy deep down within you. After recognising that inbuilt interest, you can then work on it and possible go for a training that will make you become a master of your own smiley. Insteading of waiting for jobs that are really not there.  In Nija these days , it pays to have other vocational skill you can use for yourself and possibly for our new family.
For example, i read marine biology in my university days  but right now , am very happy and comfortable being a fashion designer, thats after going through the necessary training for it. I love my work , am at peace wiht my self, my brain is always working on creative designs to match other good fashion designers we have in this country, so tell me why should i be bored. And to count your blessings, you are even married to a man you love!
 Girl, sit your ass down!and think,  best of luck.

1 Like

Re: Never Knew Marriage Could Be This Boring by cooldude62(m): 1:02pm On Jun 12, 2008
if your marriage's boring this early, you need a change of guy ASAP
Re: Never Knew Marriage Could Be This Boring by buzyDiva(f): 1:05pm On Jun 12, 2008
Get a job . . that would really help!
Re: Never Knew Marriage Could Be This Boring by cooldude62(m): 1:11pm On Jun 12, 2008
hi victorian, can i meet you?
i am sending a mail to you now, pls check.
i know you are married so dont think lipsrsealed
Re: Never Knew Marriage Could Be This Boring by buzyDiva(f): 1:13pm On Jun 12, 2008
cooldude62:

hi victorian, can i meet you?
i am sending a mail to you now, please check.
i know you are married so don't think lipsrsealed

Una don come again? . . weapon of destruction.
Since u know she's married . . watchu wannna meet her for?
a f**k date?

1 Like

Re: Never Knew Marriage Could Be This Boring by Godalone(m): 1:19pm On Jun 12, 2008
@poster,
You said "Please I need your advice before I do something crazy" I want you to go ahead and do the crazy thing,come back here and tell us what you have done to make your marriage lively.Marriage is the sweetest experience i have ever had.
Re: Never Knew Marriage Could Be This Boring by victorian(f): 1:19pm On Jun 12, 2008
ha! grin very funny. am not married yet but am not searching either smiley,   cooldude what kind of email , did you send to my id?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Snaps With A Mad Man And Claims He Is A Billionaire / Man Tries To Drag Girlfriend Home After Seeing Her With Another Guy. Photos / Black Babes Are The Code (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.