Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,515 members, 7,861,475 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:54 PM

Al-Qaeda Suspect Lawal Babafemi To Be Extradited To The U.S - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Al-Qaeda Suspect Lawal Babafemi To Be Extradited To The U.S (11067 Views)

Obanikoro, Muazu, Others To Be Extradited Back To Nigeria / Buhari Appoints Babafemi Ojudu As Special Adviser Political Matters / FG To Extradite Lawal Olaniyi Babafemi, To U.S. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Al-Qaeda Suspect Lawal Babafemi To Be Extradited To The U.S by Nobody: 2:51pm On Aug 29, 2013
Longeria: Sophisticated Embarrassment

Mtcheewww

How? That another terrorist is coming to town to live in a clean and well maintained prison with our hard earn tax payers money?

The idioot is smart, he's only running to a country where he can live large in jail. Bloody Islamic terrorists

1 Like

Re: Al-Qaeda Suspect Lawal Babafemi To Be Extradited To The U.S by destino24(m): 2:58pm On Aug 29, 2013
Yungwizzzy: wow at l[quote made it

left hell!!

dude, he went to a hotter hell. In the US, terrorists have "zero" rights
Re: Al-Qaeda Suspect Lawal Babafemi To Be Extradited To The U.S by sweetgala(m): 3:03pm On Aug 29, 2013
Longeria: Sophisticated Embarrassment

Mtcheewww

They should send him back already. Is he not meant to be an American citizen taking refuge in Nigeria. He is not one of us make dem deport the maga back to his country.

Re: Al-Qaeda Suspect Lawal Babafemi To Be Extradited To The U.S by Nobody: 3:03pm On Aug 29, 2013
REALITY101:

How? That another terrorist is coming to town to live in a clean and well maintained prison with our hard earn tax payers money?

The idioot is smart, he's only running to a country where he can live large in jail. Bloody Islamic terrorists

You don't seem to know much about the United States constitutions, do you?

According to U.S law every terrorists are to be sent off shore to Guantanamo bay detention facility situation in Cuba for interrogations.

There is no clean and well maintained prison waiting for him, bro.
Re: Al-Qaeda Suspect Lawal Babafemi To Be Extradited To The U.S by victorv12(m): 3:11pm On Aug 29, 2013
The Nigeria Judicial system is DEAD! Will the Americans or British extradite their own citizens to Nigeria? All the Americans that participated in the Halliburton case, how many of their crooks were sent down to be justified by the Nigeria judicial system? I think it's a waste of time receiving any form of education in Nigeria.

Their is nothing to learn from our leaders. We allowed the Iranians to go away with the smuggling of weapons; the Russian went away with thesame crime; some of the Halliburton crooks too went away with their crime. Even, Lebanese terrorist were being given VIP treatments that members of the Boko Haram being incarcerated needed to voice out why they were highly treated with dignity! Now, a Nigeria judge wrongfully allowed a Nigerian to be extradited to the United State, to be submitted to torturing and water boarding.

A Nigeria girl last week claims she will burn her Nigeria passport if she received her Canadian citizenship, everybody was making noise...There is nothing to die for in our country! The Nigeria Judicial system is a sham. This alone shows our weakness to the western world and the rest.

Nigeria, a country that kills his own people!

7 Likes

Re: Al-Qaeda Suspect Lawal Babafemi To Be Extradited To The U.S by tlops(m): 3:11pm On Aug 29, 2013
destino24: dude, he went to a hotter hell. In the US, terrorists have "zero" rights

He's just a suspect so he still has his rights.
Re: Al-Qaeda Suspect Lawal Babafemi To Be Extradited To The U.S by adconline(m): 3:12pm On Aug 29, 2013
FrostyZonn:

According to U.S law every terrorists are to be sent off shore to Guantanamo bay detention facility situation in Cuba for interrogations.

You don't know what you are spewing! US wants to close Guantanamo Bay. Mutallab from Naija didn't get sent to Guantanamo Bay.
Re: Al-Qaeda Suspect Lawal Babafemi To Be Extradited To The U.S by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 29, 2013
adconline:
You don't know what you are spewing! US wants to close Guantanamo Bay. Mutallab from Naija didn't get sent to Guantanamo Bay.

Until then, it's fully functional.
Re: Al-Qaeda Suspect Lawal Babafemi To Be Extradited To The U.S by Nobody: 3:23pm On Aug 29, 2013
FrostyZonn:

Very funny. It irritates me when the clueless quote me to make a blink point.

Alright Mr. Constitution.. Give me just 3 names of terrorists that have been extradited to Cuba since late 2011

Where's your brother the underwear bomber? I'm only asking about him cuz think you should know.
Re: Al-Qaeda Suspect Lawal Babafemi To Be Extradited To The U.S by luggy(m): 3:25pm On Aug 29, 2013
he will make money in us prison than naija., atlist opportunity come but ones., free visa, free passport

Re: Al-Qaeda Suspect Lawal Babafemi To Be Extradited To The U.S by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 29, 2013
*stops lifting spoon of rice, beans,salad,chicken*
*looks at thread*
*hisses*
*continues masticating said delicacy*
Re: Al-Qaeda Suspect Lawal Babafemi To Be Extradited To The U.S by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 29, 2013
Americans can be FOOLISH
Re: Al-Qaeda Suspect Lawal Babafemi To Be Extradited To The U.S by daylae(m): 3:35pm On Aug 29, 2013
aka_bad: Na so..?

As i never win U.S Lottery this might be the way forward
haha! "bay of pigs" awaits.
Re: Al-Qaeda Suspect Lawal Babafemi To Be Extradited To The U.S by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 29, 2013
jerseyboy: Obama administration can be FOOLISH

Edited!
Re: Al-Qaeda Suspect Lawal Babafemi To Be Extradited To The U.S by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 29, 2013
REALITY101:

Very funny. It irritates me when the clueless quote me to make a blink point.

Alright Mr. Constitution.. Give me just 3 names of terrorists that have been extradited to Cuba since late 2011

Where's your brother the underwear bomber? I'm only asking about him cuz think you should know.

From the immaturity in full display in the above, it suddenly dawned on me that I made a mistake of quoting a kid.

Please, accept my apology for giving you the attention that you don't really deserve.

1 Like

Re: Al-Qaeda Suspect Lawal Babafemi To Be Extradited To The U.S by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 29, 2013
FrostyZonn:

From the immaturity in full display in the above, it suddenly dawned on me that I made a mistake of quoting a kid.

Please, accept my apology for giving you the attention that you don't really deserve.

Apology for your clueless earlier comment accepted. Now go back to google..
Re: Al-Qaeda Suspect Lawal Babafemi To Be Extradited To The U.S by solomon111(m): 3:53pm On Aug 29, 2013
Smh.
Many people 'envying' that man on this thread don't know the kind of torture and hell that awaits that man in guantanamo.

1 Like

Re: Al-Qaeda Suspect Lawal Babafemi To Be Extradited To The U.S by Funjosh(m): 3:59pm On Aug 29, 2013
Can someone please summarize the whole news for me please :-|
Re: Al-Qaeda Suspect Lawal Babafemi To Be Extradited To The U.S by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 29, 2013
solomon111: Smh.
Many people 'envying' that man on this thread don't know the kind of torture and hell that awaits that man in guantanamo.

Tell them bro.
Re: Al-Qaeda Suspect Lawal Babafemi To Be Extradited To The U.S by brownlord: 4:24pm On Aug 29, 2013
Funjosh: Can someone please summarize the whole news for me please :-|

In which language, Effick or Yoruba?

When your mate dey sit down for class, you dey hide follow back of class, now to read one line sentence na problem
Re: Al-Qaeda Suspect Lawal Babafemi To Be Extradited To The U.S by 36STATES: 5:15pm On Aug 29, 2013
Yaruba at it again. Thieving pastors, dishonest cowardly back-stabbing elders, 419 youths, drug barons, .....Yorubas bring only shame to Nigeria.
Re: Al-Qaeda Suspect Lawal Babafemi To Be Extradited To The U.S by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 29, 2013
Why are many Yorubas now getting involved in terrorism?
Re: Al-Qaeda Suspect Lawal Babafemi To Be Extradited To The U.S by francisbiz: 5:50pm On Aug 29, 2013
victorv12: The Nigeria Judicial system is DEAD! Will the Americans or British extradite their own citizens to Nigeria? All the Americans that participated in the Halliburton case, how many of their crooks were sent down to be justified by the Nigeria judicial system? I think it's a waste of time receiving any form of education in Nigeria.

Their is nothing to learn from our leaders. We allowed the Iranians to go away with the smuggling of weapons; the Russian went away with thesame crime; some of the Halliburton crooks too went away with their crime. Even, Lebanese terrorist were being given VIP treatments that members of the Boko Haram being incarcerated needed to voice out why they were highly treated with dignity! Now, a Nigeria judge wrongfully allowed a Nigerian to be extradited to the United State, to be submitted to torturing and water boarding.

A Nigeria girl last week claims she will burn her Nigeria passport if she received her Canadian citizenship, everybody was making noise...There is nothing to die for in our country! The Nigeria Judicial system is a sham. This alone shows our weakness to the western world and the rest.

YOU ARE JUST A LEARNER?
DID THE AMERICANS RESTRAIN YOU FROM TRYING YOUR CITIZENS WHO WERE INDICTED IN THE HALLIBURTON SAGA.
IT SHOWS HOW UNINFORMED YOU ARE.
Re: Al-Qaeda Suspect Lawal Babafemi To Be Extradited To The U.S by francisbiz: 5:54pm On Aug 29, 2013
Hausa-Fulanis are doing TERRORISM in Nigeria.
TThe Yourubas are doing TERRORISM abroad.
What do they have in common?
ISLAM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Al-Qaeda Suspect Lawal Babafemi To Be Extradited To The U.S by benjsniper33: 6:04pm On Aug 29, 2013
jackbauersballs: The USA are becoming too meddlesome with no respect for Nation's Sovreignty.

They continue to hide under pretenses of fighting terrorism, yet they are planning to fight on the

same side as Al-Qaeda in Syria undecided

Guy ur too much,may ur sense never diminish..Amen
Re: Al-Qaeda Suspect Lawal Babafemi To Be Extradited To The U.S by condralbede(m): 6:07pm On Aug 29, 2013
very soon d rest of d world will know that's only one tribe in dis my country naija that's causing havoc n bad names for us....I no call any tribes oh,bt u fit use ur tongue count ur teeth Shana.
Re: Al-Qaeda Suspect Lawal Babafemi To Be Extradited To The U.S by Owobobrown(m): 6:24pm On Aug 29, 2013
Guantanamo bay on his mind
Re: Al-Qaeda Suspect Lawal Babafemi To Be Extradited To The U.S by Policewoman(f): 7:03pm On Aug 29, 2013
atlwireles: A federal high court in Abuja, has granted the request of the federal government seeking to extradite one LAWAL BABAFEMI shocked shocked shocked shocked also known as Abdullahi Ayatollah Mustapha.
http://www.channelstv.com/home/2013/08/28/court-grants-order-to-extradite-al-qeada-suspect

[b][/b]
I THOUGHT ONLY NORTHERNERS BELONG TO BOKO HARAM?? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Al-Qaeda Suspect Lawal Babafemi To Be Extradited To The U.S by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 29, 2013
In otherr news,f.uck islam!!
Re: Al-Qaeda Suspect Lawal Babafemi To Be Extradited To The U.S by confusion247(m): 7:41pm On Aug 29, 2013
victorv12: The Nigeria Judicial system is DEAD! Will the Americans or British extradite their own citizens to Nigeria? All the Americans that participated in the Halliburton case, how many of their crooks were sent down to be justified by the Nigeria judicial system? I think it's a waste of time receiving any form of education in Nigeria.

All these was the reason why the Igbos decided not to be part and parcel of this shameless country called Nigeria but you people killed them in millions.
Enjoy one Nigeria
Re: Al-Qaeda Suspect Lawal Babafemi To Be Extradited To The U.S by Lovetinz(m): 8:50pm On Aug 29, 2013
FilesUpdator: Hurray! This post don increase garri price... grin

You should be extradited to the US to face charges of disseminating GARRIlious information
that threaten the peaceful coexistence of international Garri merchants.
Re: Al-Qaeda Suspect Lawal Babafemi To Be Extradited To The U.S by Nobody: 8:54pm On Aug 29, 2013
It is a right thing to do.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Paul Carsten Slams Page Claiming Atiku Will Give Parts Of Borno To Boko Haram / What Is The Dividend Of Democracy / Tinubu Appoints Barikor, Amgbare As Heads Of NESREA, NDRBDA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.