Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,361 members, 7,836,471 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Al-Qaeda Suspect Lawal Babafemi To Be Extradited To The U.S - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Al-Qaeda Suspect Lawal Babafemi To Be Extradited To The U.S (11060 Views)

Obanikoro, Muazu, Others To Be Extradited Back To Nigeria / Buhari Appoints Babafemi Ojudu As Special Adviser Political Matters / FG To Extradite Lawal Olaniyi Babafemi, To U.S. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Al-Qaeda Suspect Lawal Babafemi To Be Extradited To The U.S by MrExcel1: 9:19pm On Aug 29, 2013
FrostyZonn:

From the immaturity in full display in the above, it suddenly dawned on me that I made a mistake of quoting a kid.

Please, accept my apology for giving you the attention that you don't really deserve.

Tell us na, shebi you said that's where they are...
Re: Al-Qaeda Suspect Lawal Babafemi To Be Extradited To The U.S by ifeelgood: 9:45pm On Aug 29, 2013
Mek him com serve the jail term for Nija where high voltage they blow electronic.
Re: Al-Qaeda Suspect Lawal Babafemi To Be Extradited To The U.S by igboboy1(m): 9:53pm On Aug 29, 2013
fani kayode's fulani cousin mutallab set the pace in the northern frontier
Fani kayode's egba cousins adebolajo guy in the UK opened the europe frontier
now fani kayode's ijebu cousin, babfemi has opened the SW frontier.

Hmmm who knows fani kayode's nnewi cousin via bianca might decide to open the SE frontier..chineke ekwe kwala ihe ojor...tufiakwa

Fani kayode go back to sierra leonne, your influence in Nigeria is very negative
Re: Al-Qaeda Suspect Lawal Babafemi To Be Extradited To The U.S by cannonnier(m): 10:02pm On Aug 29, 2013
victorv12: The Nigeria Judicial system is DEAD! Will the Americans or British extradite their own citizens to Nigeria? All the Americans that participated in the Halliburton case, how many of their crooks were sent down to be justified by the Nigeria judicial system? I think it's a waste of time receiving any form of education in Nigeria.

Their is nothing to learn from our leaders. We allowed the Iranians to go away with the smuggling of weapons; the Russian went away with thesame crime; some of the Halliburton crooks too went away with their crime. Even, Lebanese terrorist were being given VIP treatments that members of the Boko Haram being incarcerated needed to voice out why they were highly treated with dignity! Now, a Nigeria judge wrongfully allowed a Nigerian to be extradited to the United State, to be submitted to torturing and water boarding.

A Nigeria girl last week claims she will burn her Nigeria passport if she received her Canadian citizenship, everybody was making noise...There is nothing to die for in our country! The Nigeria Judicial system is a sham. This alone shows our weakness to the western world and the rest.

Nigeria, a country that kills his own people!
It's a shame!

I will surely seek Iranian, Russian or chainis citizenship.

tis not a country

1 Like

Re: Al-Qaeda Suspect Lawal Babafemi To Be Extradited To The U.S by femani(m): 10:55pm On Aug 29, 2013
How ironical, this dudes answers same name with me... My Father in-law read about this guy in the news last year and he called my wife back then that I was a terrorist. I guess I have to change my name.
Re: Al-Qaeda Suspect Lawal Babafemi To Be Extradited To The U.S by babsomotde(m): 11:46pm On Aug 29, 2013
Not only comb my chesthair....It will also be my armpit hair.
Re: Al-Qaeda Suspect Lawal Babafemi To Be Extradited To The U.S by ejiyke2007(m): 11:50pm On Aug 29, 2013
Embarrassment yORUBA
Re: Al-Qaeda Suspect Lawal Babafemi To Be Extradited To The U.S by Anuoluwap(m): 2:34am On Aug 30, 2013
This BREAKING NEWS also deserves frontpage my good mods
www.nairaland.com/1417909/lagos-ranked-4th-world-worst
Re: Al-Qaeda Suspect Lawal Babafemi To Be Extradited To The U.S by ShineIt: 4:37am On Aug 30, 2013
What tribe is Lawal Babafemi from, just wanna know for future reference.
Re: Al-Qaeda Suspect Lawal Babafemi To Be Extradited To The U.S by solomon111(m): 5:16am On Aug 30, 2013
Those "Nigerians" that have plans to committ crimes in america and run back to Nigeria thereby giving the nation a bad name.
You will be extradited to face their judicial system.
Good riddance.!!
Re: Al-Qaeda Suspect Lawal Babafemi To Be Extradited To The U.S by Nobody: 5:48am On Aug 30, 2013
Nigerians are here applauding the verdict of the deluded judge: a Nigerian citizen being extradited to face criminal charges on a foreign land, merely based on an unsubstantiated intelligence. Moreover, even if he did do it, Nigeria government shouldn't hand over his citizens over to a foreign country that easily.
Re: Al-Qaeda Suspect Lawal Babafemi To Be Extradited To The U.S by igboboy1(m): 9:20am On Aug 30, 2013
donedy: Nigerians are here applauding the verdict of the deluded judge: a Nigerian citizen being extradited to face criminal charges on a foreign land, merely based on an unsubstantiated intelligence. Moreover, even if he did do it, Nigeria government shouldn't hand over his citizens over to a foreign country that easily.

because he is from your village, hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Al-Qaeda Suspect Lawal Babafemi To Be Extradited To The U.S by Italiano1: 9:26am On Aug 30, 2013
Shine It: What tribe is Lawal Babafemi from, just wanna know for future reference.

How are you? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Al-Qaeda Suspect Lawal Babafemi To Be Extradited To The U.S by Femiolaleye: 9:48am On Aug 30, 2013
kulumo: the criminal chose a lesser punishment. Nigerian prison is hell, so he chose heaven. (us prisons)
safe journey mr fool.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fuel Scarcity May Persist Beyond May 29 – Major Marketers / FG To Deploy Nuclear Technology To Eradicate Malaria – Daily Trust / EFCC Hunts For FIRS Boss Fowler As Aide Exposes Fowler’s Car Gift To Girlfriend!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.