Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,868 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

Suntai Addresses Taraba People On Videotape - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suntai Addresses Taraba People On Videotape (21035 Views)

Suntai Leaves Govt. House; Packs Into House Bought For Him By His Deputy / Governor Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Crashes Private Jet / Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suntai Addresses Taraba People On Videotape by Atmosfear: 10:43am On Aug 29, 2013
STAGE MANAGEMENT!!! grin

3 Likes

Re: Suntai Addresses Taraba People On Videotape by Doyensky: 10:44am On Aug 29, 2013
Eheh! U go fear bullet. Na english be dis??.
EKOBIZ: Olusola 15: how can you saw it on RADIO?

1 Like

Re: Suntai Addresses Taraba People On Videotape by roxell120(m): 10:45am On Aug 29, 2013
nigerians never learn their lessons, president yar dua wud ve been alive today if he had stepped down and looked after his health but he chose to glue his yansh on dat seat and the end is history today.youngman help urself by resigning, ure not fit so u can live long or remain their and please those political hanger ons, hawks around u telling u to climb until their is no more strength remaining to carry on.

2 Likes

Re: Suntai Addresses Taraba People On Videotape by roxell120(m): 10:51am On Aug 29, 2013
Doyensky: Eheh! U go fear bullet. Na english be dis??.
figurative expression is not understood by everyone youngman.y showing ur illiteracy publicly.cant u see he said dat but he meant sth else figuratively.oyibo bu agbara!
Re: Suntai Addresses Taraba People On Videotape by Asabeq(f): 10:57am On Aug 29, 2013
Sharrrap!
Yungwizzzy: One word GREED
Re: Suntai Addresses Taraba People On Videotape by mooregan(m): 11:02am On Aug 29, 2013
dridowu: Hmmmmm addressing d state via video , ok , so any state activity will be on d video, no need for appearing physically anymore.
papa dcve pikin
So he should have called d entire state to assemble in de Stadium for him to address?? Or better still go to each LGA to address them?
Re: Suntai Addresses Taraba People On Videotape by Akpan107(m): 11:14am On Aug 29, 2013
Lusola15: Yea right. I saw it on my radio
hmmm... That must a radio with a very large screen
Re: Suntai Addresses Taraba People On Videotape by Hisbanner: 11:17am On Aug 29, 2013
This is greed on d side of d suntai.
Re: Suntai Addresses Taraba People On Videotape by norigams(m): 11:18am On Aug 29, 2013
Dey call it d ghost of d past,history repeat itself
Re: Suntai Addresses Taraba People On Videotape by 2ndChance: 11:24am On Aug 29, 2013
The guy is okay, he only needs some more time to recuperate fully. He should delegate most of his functiions to his deputy for now and only action very critical ones. I wish him speedy recovery.
Re: Suntai Addresses Taraba People On Videotape by hillsate: 11:24am On Aug 29, 2013
dipo4: WTHeck is wrong with these power-mongers. He is clearly incapacitated and you can see he could hardly force a word out of his mouth. Governance is about service to the people and not rulership. In the best interest of the state he should better resign and go get better. Life over matter!

How many people do you know that have survived a plane crash?
You think is car accident?
You expect him to be speaking like you after the accident that involved a hit on his head?
The last time you had common headache no one could hear your words and you expect a plane crash survivor to be reading news after few months of therapy.

1 Like

Re: Suntai Addresses Taraba People On Videotape by yuncka: 11:32am On Aug 29, 2013
A shit head animated video, by shit heads and for d shit heads.
Re: Suntai Addresses Taraba People On Videotape by Nobody: 11:47am On Aug 29, 2013
God is watching taraba n nigeria in general,power now like inheritance,remembering yar'adua saga,some nigerians will never learn from history,corridors of power,political gbobolism,political rascalism,political capabolism,political juntals in the name of democracy,one nation bound with corruption,terrorism,pool of LEGISLOOTERS AND SINATORS,ASUU strike,2015 disease,taraba,pdp n apc,God hv mercy on our souls for being Nigerians
Re: Suntai Addresses Taraba People On Videotape by hillsate: 11:49am On Aug 29, 2013
Guys, you have to know the politics in Taraba State to understand whats going on.
The governor of Taraba State, Suntai is a christian while the deputy, Umar is a muslim.
Umar was appointed by Suntai after the former deputy gov was impeached by the house of assembly.
Umar neither campaigned nor stood alongside Suntai to be elected.

On the evening Suntai had a plane crash, he was reported dead. Even a presidential aid confirmed his death only to apologise later.
The Muslims/Fulanis in Taraba state came out on hearing of the plane crash and death of the Gov rejoicing and thanking Allah that the infidel is dead, they can now through the deputy assume governorship of the state.

While Suntai was in USA receiving treatment, Umar the acting gov sacked the SSG and chief of staff and installed his loyalists. This was seen as a means to ground his footing in the state before Suntai returns, if he returns.

Everyone can now understand why the first guys to be sacked by Suntai on return is the SSG and chief of staff, then the entire cabinet.

Everyone in support of Suntai to remain in office are mostly the Christians while those opposing his continuous stay are mostly the muslims/fulanis.

So guys, the real issue behind this Taraba imbroglio is religious and nothing political and we all the know the extent each religion is protective of what it has.

The truth is that if it were a muslim in the shoes of Suntai, he would have done the same. We even saw an example with Yaradua.

Shameful as it is, Until we let go of religious sentiments in nigeria, these are the issues we have to live with.

Source. Me.

8 Likes

Re: Suntai Addresses Taraba People On Videotape by BigBroda1: 12:38pm On Aug 29, 2013
OGA GOVERNOR, IF U LOVE UR PEOPLE, RESIGN. YOU ARE NOT FIT AGAIN. HOPE 1999 CONSTITUTION DOES NOT PERMIT PROXY GOVERNORS.
Re: Suntai Addresses Taraba People On Videotape by simplyOJ(m): 12:41pm On Aug 29, 2013
Positiveminds: When he dies, they will all rest. Greedy idiots.
You said it all. The long and short of the whole story is GREED. I just pity Gov. Suntai, he is been prepared to been used to siphon the State treasury; WICKED SYCOPHANTS. To the so called "Wife", you allowed your Husband and the father of Children to be made a laughing stock. I can say with all boldness that Suntai is not aware of a bigger conspiracy to use him for selfish purposes by some WICKED politicians from Taraba, he has been fed with all sorts stories; he is only following through. I wish him a miraculous healing, but for now I urge the wife to insist the husband needs to resign and recover properly, the State can make a commitment to assist with all necessary bills. Un-tie Suntai Please.
Re: Suntai Addresses Taraba People On Videotape by hikmoj(m): 12:43pm On Aug 29, 2013
wellmax: We are waiting
naija &power sha
Re: Suntai Addresses Taraba People On Videotape by theSpark(m): 1:11pm On Aug 29, 2013
Those shouting should calm down. Its only if he is mentally incapable that he should step down. Because he is slow and has speech issues does not mean he is down. Haven't you ever seen Stephen Hawking the great scientist? He is on a wheel chair and cant evn talk!

My advice is this, his mental capability should be checked. If he is ok, let hm continue, his impairments notwithstandng.
At least government will have a feel of what living with disability means.

1 Like

Re: Suntai Addresses Taraba People On Videotape by airfinance(m): 1:44pm On Aug 29, 2013
Nigerian politicians and their beneficiaries could do anything just to remain in office or relevant, fews day from now i can bet you that the truth would be known,if the man is mentaly incapacitated,he could still remain in office under nigeria political setting.
Re: Suntai Addresses Taraba People On Videotape by Okuda(m): 1:45pm On Aug 29, 2013
Lusola15: Yea right. I saw it on my radio

Sarcastically *in p-square's voice*
Re: Suntai Addresses Taraba People On Videotape by Asabeq(f): 2:04pm On Aug 29, 2013
Now I'm in luv with u wink
Okija_juju: [b]OLOHI SAID; Suntai can Never Die..

- They said he was a vegetable in Obodo Oyinbo Hospital, he sent us picture with him and his wife and family..
- They said that picture was Photoshopped and sent Governors to confirm.. More pictures of you and visiting Governors showed up.. Still they doubted..
- They said you were dead and it was being hidden.. You landed like Lander Borthers, live in Jalingo.. Still more bad mouth.
- They said you were out of your mind and senile.. You took the most brilliant political move by reshuffling your cabinet immediately.
- They said you were a puppet.. You appear to them on camera..

Still.. HABA!!! Even if they see you dancing 'Personally' like Micheal Jackson on stage, them no go still gree.. So please Mr. Suntai sir.. LET THEM SAY!!!!

P.Square in a song said; Fa ga ekwu lili, Ha ga ko lili.. Ndi Ilo.. grin

Godspeed Mr. Governor Sir!!

#The Prayers of Nigerians are with you.. You shall overcome..

#SAI SUNTAI..
[/b]

1 Like

Re: Suntai Addresses Taraba People On Videotape by Asabeq(f): 2:08pm On Aug 29, 2013
You have just said nothing but the truth. Samething I'v bn tryin to explain to them. Its all based on religion!
God help us.
hillsate: Guys, you have to know the politics in Taraba State to understand whats going on.
The governor of Taraba State, Suntai is a christian while the deputy, Umar is a muslim.
Umar was appointed by Suntai after the former deputy gov was impeached by the house of assembly.
Umar neither campaigned nor stood alongside Suntai to be elected.

On the evening Suntai had a plane crash, he was reported dead. Even a presidential aid confirmed his death only to apologise later.
The Muslims/Fulanis in Taraba state came out on hearing of the plane crash and death of the Gov rejoicing and thanking Allah that the infidel is dead, they can now through the deputy assume governorship of the state.

While Suntai was in USA receiving treatment, Umar the acting gov sacked the SSG and chief of staff and installed his loyalists. This was seen as a means to ground his footing in the state before Suntai returns, if he returns.

Everyone can now understand why the first guys to be sacked by Suntai on return is the SSG and chief of staff, then the entire cabinet.

Everyone in support of Suntai to remain in office are mostly the Christians while those opposing his continuous stay are mostly the muslims/fulanis.

So guys, the real issue behind this Taraba imbroglio is religious and nothing political and we all the know the extent each religion is protective of what it has.

The truth is that if it were a muslim in the shoes of Suntai, he would have done the same. We even saw an example with Yaradua.

Shameful as it is, Until we let go of religious sentiments in nigeria, these are the issues we have to live with.

Source. Me.

Re: Suntai Addresses Taraba People On Videotape by superstarjay(m): 2:15pm On Aug 29, 2013
Black Peni5: This is the height of wickedness and greed on the part of his family.

They should allow this man rest abeg...
My guy this is nt d height more absurdity still to unfold.....just take a sit and relaxand watch

Re: Suntai Addresses Taraba People On Videotape by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 29, 2013
Re: Suntai Addresses Taraba People On Videotape by Nobody: 2:44pm On Aug 29, 2013
Wish the Governor fast recovery.
for properties/lands and accommodations in Lekki/Ikoyi/Victoria Island and the entire Lekki expressway axis-check out our listings at http://www.distributenaija..com/2013/08/updated-properties-for-september-2013.html
Re: Suntai Addresses Taraba People On Videotape by tlops(m): 2:48pm On Aug 29, 2013
I'm presently watching uk prime minister defend his stand on using military intervention on humanitarian ground in Syria, very convinced and worded ( I am not in support) but perhaps he might be able to convince the world. The question is can Suntai convince Tarabans that he should remain governor except from showing up on tv and murmuring some few words.

Until our actions, politics and everyday life is rid of all forms of sentiment we are going nowhere as a nation.

Okijajuju u surprised me.
Re: Suntai Addresses Taraba People On Videotape by Okijajuju1(m): 2:55pm On Aug 29, 2013
tlops: I'm presently watching uk prime minister defend his stand on using military intervention on humanitarian ground in Syria, very convinced and worded ( I am not in support) but perhaps he might be able to convince the world. The question is can Suntai convince Tarabans that he should remain governor except from showing up on tv and murmuring some few words.

Until our actions, politics and everyday life is rid of all forms of sentiment we are going nowhere as a nation.

Okijajuju u surprised me.

How sir?!
Re: Suntai Addresses Taraba People On Videotape by ziondaughter: 3:16pm On Aug 29, 2013
delegiwa: Suntai!
Suntai!!
Suntai!!!

How many times did I call your name?

Don't bother, you probably won't even hear.

Leave him may be he has forgotten what happened to Yar'adua. Instead of him to be grateful to God 4 sparing his life for his family, na Taraba problem he wan add join im body. I wonder what will happen next cos am not in d mood to cry for any body
Re: Suntai Addresses Taraba People On Videotape by HisExcellencyM(m): 4:25pm On Aug 29, 2013
The video is mute now? Why any way wishing SUNTAI what he wishes for himself..
Re: Suntai Addresses Taraba People On Videotape by 6ilva: 5:41pm On Aug 29, 2013
why tru a tape? cant he cum out live? imagine if pres Goodluck addresses us from a videotape....
Re: Suntai Addresses Taraba People On Videotape by naptu2: 5:50pm On Aug 29, 2013
HisExcellencyM: The video is mute now? Why any way wishing SUNTAI what he wishes for himself..

Parts of the video have no audio, while other parts have audio. Watch it to the end.
Re: Suntai Addresses Taraba People On Videotape by drnoel: 6:53pm On Aug 29, 2013
where is the video na? Anyway videos can be edited so its all hogwash. If he doesn't come out to do it himself then she should 4get it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Will Happen If President Buhari Attempts To Rig 2019 Elections- Reno Omokri / 11 Kidnapped Train Passengers Released By Bandits / Governor Wike Receives Gifts From 54 African Beauty Queens (pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.