Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

Suntai Addresses Taraba People On Videotape - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suntai Addresses Taraba People On Videotape (21036 Views)

Suntai Leaves Govt. House; Packs Into House Bought For Him By His Deputy / Governor Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Crashes Private Jet / Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suntai Addresses Taraba People On Videotape by nicago: 7:15pm On Aug 29, 2013
[quote
author=mooregan]Nigerians can never be satisfied. They said d man
should talk, now he has talked, they r saying is videoshop. Na wa
o[/quote]

Don't mind them my brother, the man crashed in a plane which moves at an average of 750km/hour and not a car that can't go beyond 240km/hr.

I'll keep saying it, Governor Suntai could have simply parachuted out of the plane when it developed problems. He would have survived almost unhurt while leaving the others to their fates and by now we would have forgiven him and forgotten them if he compensated their families with 5million each.

By remaining in the cockpit and trying to steer the plane to safety, he saved lives but became the most-injured on board because he was at the fore-front.
He could even have run to the back of the plane to take a seat while the plane continued on auto-pilot if he had thought of self preservation above any other thing.

How many of those crying wolf can do that?

If there were equally injured people on board, the Nigerian press or at least Sahara Reporters would have mentioned it.
Try falling from a 4-storey building and see how long it will take anyone to recover.

God chose to spare him, lets pray for his total recovery.

I rest my case!!!

2 Likes

Re: Suntai Addresses Taraba People On Videotape by JaaizTech: 8:25pm On Aug 29, 2013
Why do we even worry ourselves, this people are shooting themselves in the foot. Those pushing Suntai would soon push him to his breaking point and their eye go soon clear, If I be acting Governor, I go just dey siddon dey look mode, afterall na God put you there, even when you no participate for election. But I guess He also too power thirsty, to have wisdom.
Re: Suntai Addresses Taraba People On Videotape by tlops(m): 9:08pm On Aug 29, 2013
Okija_juju:

How sir?!

Well, my conclusion after watching that clip is that the man should go home and count his blessings. The gubernatorial post is not a post for recuperating. This is a man that performing a simple task as shaking hands has become herculean. His voice is barely audible and his countenance does not depict him as being strong enough to perform the task he's been voted to do (assuming he had plans to do anything).

Anyway na dem sabi

Mr Okija-juju would you vote Mr suntai in his present state as the governor of your state? sentiments aside. In a sane society he would have handed over the seat for the good of the electorate. But in our society even the healthy governors cant perform, so what difference does the health of the governor make towards performance.

1 Like

Re: Suntai Addresses Taraba People On Videotape by agbameta: 9:56pm On Aug 29, 2013
Turai part 2....
Re: Suntai Addresses Taraba People On Videotape by joeanointing(m): 11:17pm On Aug 29, 2013
[quote author=Had_one]I JUST WAIT TO SEE HOW ON EARTH A GHOST WHO CANNOT EVEN LEAD HIS OWN HOUSE CAN COME TO RULE A WHOLE STATE. Na u be ghost. Stop that sentimental bullshit
Re: Suntai Addresses Taraba People On Videotape by Nobody: 2:34pm On Aug 30, 2013
Governor Suntai think of your health,forget power and money for now.
Get valuable properties/Lands and accommodations in Lekki,Victoria Island,Ikoyi,VGC and the entire Lekki expressway axis.
We work directly with developers and Landlords to ensure you get best value for your money.Check out our listings on our site: http://distributenaija..com/2013/08/updated-properties-for-august-2013-in_30.html

1 Like

Re: Suntai Addresses Taraba People On Videotape by tlops(m): 7:28pm On Aug 30, 2013
nicago:

Don't mind them my brother, the man crashed in a plane which moves at an average of 750km/hour and not a car that can't go beyond 240km/hr.

I'll keep saying it, Governor Suntai could have simply parachuted out of the plane when it developed problems. He would have survived almost unhurt while leaving the others to their fates and by now we would have forgiven him and forgotten them if he compensated their families with 5million each.

By remaining in the cockpit and trying to steer the plane to safety, he saved lives but became the most-injured on board because he was at the fore-front.
He could even have run to the back of the plane to take a seat while the plane continued on auto-pilot if he had thought of self preservation above any other thing.

How many of those crying wolf can do that?

If there were equally injured people on board, the Nigerian press or at least Sahara Reporters would have mentioned it.
Try falling from a 4-storey building and see how long it will take anyone to recover.

God chose to spare him, lets pray for his total recovery.

I rest my case!!!
!
More reason for him to take time out to recover!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Wike Receives Gifts From 54 African Beauty Queens (pics, Video) / We Will Vote Jonathan Despite Our Regrets In Voting Him In 2011 – Middle Belt / Fayose Gives Ekiti People Rice & Money At Aba Igbira, Afao Ekiti (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.