Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,582 members, 7,820,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

An SS3 Student Build A Prototype Of Bulldozer And A Dump Truck. - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / An SS3 Student Build A Prototype Of Bulldozer And A Dump Truck. (21161 Views)

Prototype Of A Made-in-nigeria Excavator (pictures) / Two Unilorin Students Construct Aircraft Prototype / A Local Prototype Of Track Type Excavator Made and Remotely(wired)Controlled. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An SS3 Student Build A Prototype Of Bulldozer And A Dump Truck. by playcharles(m): 4:39pm On Aug 29, 2013
Aromas:

U dey craze? Everything for your side na end time.
Aroma or asala, ki lon kpe e...o tu ti ko weyrey olori buru ku e wa sibi, won ron e si mi nii?
Re: An SS3 Student Build A Prototype Of Bulldozer And A Dump Truck. by Nobody: 4:41pm On Aug 29, 2013
Am glad everyone now knows the End time is here. But it shouldn't be a matter for jokes so lets take it serious for our good. It has nothing to do with this thread. All the same wishing the young man success for his achievement.
Re: An SS3 Student Build A Prototype Of Bulldozer And A Dump Truck. by chdeliiz: 4:50pm On Aug 29, 2013
he shld be encouraged,right step in right direction.
Re: An SS3 Student Build A Prototype Of Bulldozer And A Dump Truck. by switdil(f): 4:53pm On Aug 29, 2013
cheesy cheesy
Welldone boy
I pray God give ur people enof money to send u to a better engineering sch
Re: An SS3 Student Build A Prototype Of Bulldozer And A Dump Truck. by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 29, 2013
He should finish his education first of all before thinking of taking it to the next level. But all in all he has a good attitude and obviously very talented. His future is indeed bright.
Re: An SS3 Student Build A Prototype Of Bulldozer And A Dump Truck. by Nobody: 5:22pm On Aug 29, 2013
playcharles: interesting... sign of end times, GEJ and Buhari must be held responsible for this
hmm,na wa o
Re: An SS3 Student Build A Prototype Of Bulldozer And A Dump Truck. by Thundeh(m): 5:27pm On Aug 29, 2013
Whao, how I wish the poor boy hails from one of those developed countries then he can get both encouragement and backing of the government. This is how those little secondary school kids from the Asian countries, most especially Japan started the invention of phones, computers, televisions, to mention but just a few.
Re: An SS3 Student Build A Prototype Of Bulldozer And A Dump Truck. by FlamingGun: 5:29pm On Aug 29, 2013
What's a prototype?

The more one reads this board, the more one wonders! The kid can "tinker" with his toys, OK. But seeing such things as a breakthrough or the path to lead our nation somewhere is downright laughable. Of late, we've had a series of welders put together unsightly contraptions - and they are all hailed for "inventing" the next big thing, and asking the government for "assistance" to develop their "talent"!

Come on people! And for those who push these infantile topics to the front page, wake up please.

fg
Re: An SS3 Student Build A Prototype Of Bulldozer And A Dump Truck. by agitator: 5:29pm On Aug 29, 2013
e don tey when we dey see this kind things. since 1990s so no be new thing.
Re: An SS3 Student Build A Prototype Of Bulldozer And A Dump Truck. by Lilchilz(m): 5:46pm On Aug 29, 2013
siqns of end time
Re: An SS3 Student Build A Prototype Of Bulldozer And A Dump Truck. by danikik7: 5:47pm On Aug 29, 2013
Nigerians are ingenious, it's only that most of our leaders lack foresight.
Re: An SS3 Student Build A Prototype Of Bulldozer And A Dump Truck. by TexasR: 6:51pm On Aug 29, 2013
@ OP

There's no Bulldozer in those toys,those are excavator and dump trucks
Re: An SS3 Student Build A Prototype Of Bulldozer And A Dump Truck. by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 29, 2013
IPAD? kai you shouldn't have stated this because NLders go whoop ur ass wella
Re: An SS3 Student Build A Prototype Of Bulldozer And A Dump Truck. by Nobody: 7:15pm On Aug 29, 2013
FlamingGun: What's a prototype?

The more one reads this board, the more one wonders! The kid can "tinker" with his toys, OK. But seeing such things as a breakthrough or the path to lead our nation somewhere is downright laughable. Of late, we've had a series of welders put together unsightly contraptions - and they are all hailed for "inventing" the next big thing, and asking the government for "assistance" to develop their "talent"!

Come on people! And for those who push these infantile topics to the front page, wake up please.

fg

Show us the one you have built

2 Likes

Re: An SS3 Student Build A Prototype Of Bulldozer And A Dump Truck. by Nobody: 7:19pm On Aug 29, 2013
I remember as a kid, one dude on NTA back then made a similar stereotype, and called on government and well meaning Nigerians to support his dreams.

Hunger nack that guy o, because not too long ago, news article featured him and he was lamenting on how his dreams died.

Abeg, if you can build such, build one which can burgle into houses and open safes and steal money cheesy cheesy
Re: An SS3 Student Build A Prototype Of Bulldozer And A Dump Truck. by ChiSun27(m): 8:03pm On Aug 29, 2013
Wia r d likes of Okorocha n Aregbesola? D boy needs to be flown abroad as soon as possible cause this talent must nt waste.
Re: An SS3 Student Build A Prototype Of Bulldozer And A Dump Truck. by kilmix: 8:07pm On Aug 29, 2013
Fresh Air
Re: An SS3 Student Build A Prototype Of Bulldozer And A Dump Truck. by cycline404(m): 8:29pm On Aug 29, 2013
@OP where is the brain behind this thing!?
Re: An SS3 Student Build A Prototype Of Bulldozer And A Dump Truck. by giwaemmanuel: 8:38pm On Aug 29, 2013
Can a woman love,when the money goes
Re: An SS3 Student Build A Prototype Of Bulldozer And A Dump Truck. by Halen(f): 8:44pm On Aug 29, 2013
Some peeps just come here and run their big mouth.........kudos to dis guy abeg!
Re: An SS3 Student Build A Prototype Of Bulldozer And A Dump Truck. by iskalamong(m): 8:59pm On Aug 29, 2013
XVIER: wow 'naijarian' got talent. i could remember when i was in the USA i use to make moving trains but when i got to naijaria OAU destroy everything wish i went to FUTA. mitsheeeeewwww
what do you mean OAU destroyed everything? And why do you wish you went to FUTA. Asking because i wanna know. I need your reply. Im curious
Re: An SS3 Student Build A Prototype Of Bulldozer And A Dump Truck. by MrExcel1: 8:59pm On Aug 29, 2013

fg

Armchair critic...

Henry Ford started like this

William Boeing started out like this.

Continue criticizing, this isn't perfect, I bet if you give him the right resources (education, research funding, advisory, etc), he will make breakthrough a critic like you would be proud of.

2 Likes

Re: An SS3 Student Build A Prototype Of Bulldozer And A Dump Truck. by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 29, 2013
Tuntheycr7: U rushd down wit ya ipad jux to take 1 shot and do shakara wt it just to show those lil kidz u ve gat an ipad. Smh.
Perhapz tel dt boy to start readin 4his SSCE exam
ingrates
Re: An SS3 Student Build A Prototype Of Bulldozer And A Dump Truck. by maxit2(m): 9:08pm On Aug 29, 2013
Enough with the "go to school" thing. If that boy can electronically control that device then i can assure you he knows way more than 95% of our engineering graduates.
Wetin una think say them dey teach for our schools? Stupid baseless theories and bribe demanding old crooks we call lecturers.
hisssssssss....

1 Like

Re: An SS3 Student Build A Prototype Of Bulldozer And A Dump Truck. by Vicksal: 9:30pm On Aug 29, 2013
How i wish d FG can just sponsor dis boy
Re: An SS3 Student Build A Prototype Of Bulldozer And A Dump Truck. by 617aircav: 9:48pm On Aug 29, 2013

fg

I agree with you bro. The kid has built a toy that you can build by downloading a guide of the internet. A remote control cat being built by a teenager is not amazing at all. I bet you the moment a Nigeria creates a unique product, he will get support. Bulldozers already exist so how is this a prototype? And to the clown that compared this to Henry ford, put a Mossberg in your mouth and pull the trigger.

1 Like

Re: An SS3 Student Build A Prototype Of Bulldozer And A Dump Truck. by 617aircav: 9:50pm On Aug 29, 2013
maxi-t:
Enough with the "go to school" thing. If that boy can electronically control that device then i can assure you he knows way more than 95% of our engineering graduates.
Wetin una think say them dey teach for our schools? Stupid baseless theories and bribe demanding old crooks we call lecturers.
hisssssssss....

You are a fool to compare this kid to engineering graduates. Assembling a toy together does not equal engineering.

1 Like

Re: An SS3 Student Build A Prototype Of Bulldozer And A Dump Truck. by MrExcel1: 10:08pm On Aug 29, 2013
617aircav:

You are a fool to compare this kid to engineering graduates. Assembling a toy together does not equal engineering.

Engineering students for mouth na, engineering students who can't think outside the box. Nigeria churns out thousands of engineers annually, yet not even 1% can pull their brains together and design something useful, at least a good prototype. Abegi go and and sit down jor... engineer for mouth and certificate. If Nigeria is to develop by your standard of Nigerian engineers (who are dormant and only argue on theories), then Nigeria is on a long thing.

1 Like

Re: An SS3 Student Build A Prototype Of Bulldozer And A Dump Truck. by specco(m): 10:32pm On Aug 29, 2013
Spot the difference between this boy and the kid who hitchhiked a ride on an airplane. One got an instant scholarship while the other is begging for scholarship. What do you think?
Re: An SS3 Student Build A Prototype Of Bulldozer And A Dump Truck. by mediachirps(m): 11:05pm On Aug 29, 2013
talk2cj08: A sound of a bulldozer woke me up this morning to beheld this SS3 school boy doing exhibition in my neighborhood. I quickly rush downstairs with my Ipad to go have some chat with him. this wannabe Mechanical Engineer master Echezona built a locally made electric engine bulldozer and dump truck. he told me that he is exhibiting his crafts to attract donos that will help him take these to the next level.
who ask you what you took the pictures with?
Re: An SS3 Student Build A Prototype Of Bulldozer And A Dump Truck. by 617aircav: 11:19pm On Aug 29, 2013
Mr.Excel:

Engineering students for mouth na, engineering students who can't think outside the box. Nigeria churns out thousands of engineers annually, yet not even 1% can pull their brains together and design something useful, at least a good prototype. Abegi go and and sit down jor... engineer for mouth and certificate. If Nigeria is to develop by your standard of Nigerian engineers (who are dormant and only argue on theories), then Nigeria is on a long thing.

So tell what this kid has done that is amazing you so much, that you want people to invest in. He has built a toy and nothing more. Be able to do this does not correlate to greatness.

1 Like

Re: An SS3 Student Build A Prototype Of Bulldozer And A Dump Truck. by adexpa(m): 11:22pm On Aug 29, 2013
untill we appreciatin litu den much could come,this is a job well done by a small boy n we d elders cant appreciate,nomatter hw,we have to start somewhere before we can be pronounce.plse lets be encouragin.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Student Invents T-shirt That's Impossible To Stain / How To Check Your Glo Number With USSD (2021); All Codes For Glo Network / FGN Invites Recent 1st Class Graduates In Sciences And Engineering To TYSON

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.