Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,052 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Ese Walter Writes A Letter To Jesus - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ese Walter Writes A Letter To Jesus (22983 Views)

Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God / Ese Walter Who Claims To Have Slept With COZA Pastor Abiodun / Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ese Walter Writes A Letter To Jesus by dridowu: 2:58pm On Aug 29, 2013
I hope jesus receive the letter

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter Writes A Letter To Jesus by cashkid18(m): 3:01pm On Aug 29, 2013
i smell lies here grin
Re: Ese Walter Writes A Letter To Jesus by sirculynz(m): 3:02pm On Aug 29, 2013
I think they should take her 2 d psychiatric hospital b4 it gets worse
Re: Ese Walter Writes A Letter To Jesus by gbengaobaye: 3:04pm On Aug 29, 2013
Okay.God will remain God despite all this story.Pastor do well and follower follow well.God sees all and everytin.
Re: Ese Walter Writes A Letter To Jesus by oneda(m): 3:06pm On Aug 29, 2013
sinmisolaoluwa: FTC
Meaning?
Re: Ese Walter Writes A Letter To Jesus by AkinDavid2: 3:07pm On Aug 29, 2013
No matter what she has gone through, it is still little compared to what others have gone through..A letter to Jesus should be personal and not on the social media. Ese you can only find solace in HIS WORD. Thought i read this letter was before the confession and what if i may ask is the reply?
Re: Ese Walter Writes A Letter To Jesus by Nobody: 3:09pm On Aug 29, 2013
May God answer her prayers.

Unfortunately 95% of all people who troop to these apostate places of entertainment like COZA do not know Jesus, the real Jesus , in fact they had never heard of the Gospel talk less of accepting it.

This is a wakeup call for all COZA and other uncertain converts to go back to the source which is JESUS and seek life, real fresh and everlasting life, not dead worship and aimless programmes.

by the way, when will this Pastor confess or admit or reject these claims, SMH.

For all those fake pastors and their mumu followers who insult and castigate this girl and others like her who have been deceived by COZA-like churches, be careful , be very careful, don't tamper with the souls of MEN that Jesus died for.

smiley

5 Likes

Re: Ese Walter Writes A Letter To Jesus by Nobody: 3:09pm On Aug 29, 2013
bankyblue:

http://kevindjakpor..com/2013/08/ese-walters-deletes-her-facebook-and.html

He died over 2000 year ago. Writing to President Jonathan could have been fruitful.
Re: Ese Walter Writes A Letter To Jesus by Nobody: 3:11pm On Aug 29, 2013
nneh1: Someone should please talk to this girl before she commits suicide. She is really going through a lot. My dear may God strengthen you.

I concur. Unfortunately it is easy to criticize. It doesn’t matter whether she was wrong or right to have come out or whether she went into the relationship on her on volition. The important thing now is that she feels pains and nobody seems to understand that. She wants a genuine person to hold her and tell her it is alright.
Re: Ese Walter Writes A Letter To Jesus by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 29, 2013
ifeness:

He died over 2000 year ago. Writing to President Jonathan could have been fruitful.

You took the words right out of my mouth!

I'm surprised she didn't write in Aramaic undecided

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter Writes A Letter To Jesus by Beaf1: 3:13pm On Aug 29, 2013
Real men control their libido no matter how stubborn it may rise. This pastor is sooo scared. The minute he denies this allegation Ese will begin to roll out evidence which means end of his career/marriage. That is why he has been playing both Maradona and Messi join cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter Writes A Letter To Jesus by lasunray(m): 3:13pm On Aug 29, 2013
debby dominic: her twitter and facebook accounts are both still on,its not being deleted.
let them be carrying fake rumour. her Facebook acct is still on
Re: Ese Walter Writes A Letter To Jesus by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 29, 2013
why is everyone blaming the girl...who is supposed to be the Shepherd?
the girl or the pastor...wow am amazed by the judgement of people here.
This emptiness drove me to a deeper search for meaning. It drove me to me. It drove me to search the scriptures for myself, perhaps for the first time. And most excitedly, it drove me to You.

2 Likes

Re: Ese Walter Writes A Letter To Jesus by katchy2k: 3:20pm On Aug 29, 2013
Am so speechless...let God be the judge
Re: Ese Walter Writes A Letter To Jesus by jamesrichard(m): 3:23pm On Aug 29, 2013
Thank you very much ese walter for the fact that you are still a christian.you would have missed it all if you had become a muslem or a pegan.

...you can seek jesus and find him yourself as you have started.but all thesame,i dnt know if your confessions are true though,and i am equally not saying a pastor cannot fall..
But one that i know is that JESUS see's and knows everything and anything .
Re: Ese Walter Writes A Letter To Jesus by Asabeq(f): 3:26pm On Aug 29, 2013
True confession!! So he actually did it shocked
PasD: One pastor gone astray 4 5mins and the whole world crucifies. What abt 'he that is without sin cast the 1st stone huh?'. Even if he did 'chop' her were u there when he went down on his knees wt tears in the middle of the 9t to plead for mercy? @Ese.....you're really h@tless u knw? Seducing an man of God and puttin the naïve man in public shaMe. Shame on u har...lot! (Now start killin me)
Re: Ese Walter Writes A Letter To Jesus by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 29, 2013
[size=15pt]The pastor will be praying this poor lady commits suicide and at the end cover himself under the pretense of mental disorder.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter Writes A Letter To Jesus by ono(m): 3:28pm On Aug 29, 2013
A little bit of Tim Newmanns expose of the ''religiousness'' of Nigerians has been laid bare here by the poor woman. Like Frosbel said, you need REAL contact with JESUS and not some man of God somewhere to have that perfect change.
Re: Ese Walter Writes A Letter To Jesus by Abahjoey: 3:28pm On Aug 29, 2013
Ese Walter, pls stay alive for the sake of other girls being deceived in this same manner
Re: Ese Walter Writes A Letter To Jesus by seangy4konji: 3:28pm On Aug 29, 2013
I wish I was a pastor and bring her close and Bleep senses out of her again.
kITA TITA:

I concur. Unfortunately it is easy to criticize. It doesn’t matter whether she was wrong or right to have come out or whether she went into the relationship on her on volition. The important thing now is that she feels pains and nobody seems to understand that. She wants a genuine person to hold her and tell her it is alright.
Re: Ese Walter Writes A Letter To Jesus by GlorifiedTunde(m): 3:32pm On Aug 29, 2013
Who are all these posting some missive on her behalf. Let her come out publicly to talk.

Are u her family member?

No one even knows the truth again, Ese sef no commot make we see her face!

Jurrr o! Make I just melo...
Re: Ese Walter Writes A Letter To Jesus by seangy4konji: 3:32pm On Aug 29, 2013
Is she going to print this letter and post it to God or e mail it via the internetis d letter for people reading news and using the internet or for God?maybe God now uses a wireless device like ipad,iphone or BB to read e mails...ode burukku...if u have stomach pains tommorow,write a letter to God,or next time you want to abort,do another write up for God and put it on here...
Re: Ese Walter Writes A Letter To Jesus by chronique(m): 3:32pm On Aug 29, 2013
Honestly speaking,I still don't understand what this girl is about. This looks more like a publicity stunt than a true confession. Yeah,the pastor messed up and sinned against God and we're glad you exposed him;what next? Should we kill him? Should the entire body of christ be ridiculed because you shagged a married pastor? Talking about how every where she went,it was all lies and greed,immorality,politicking in the house of God,etc;who asked you to go to cosmetic churches? Didn't you see churches like C.A.C,Deeper life,RCCG,etc? I mean churches where holiness is actually what they preach(not necessarily the names of the afore mentioned churches). Why sound like you tried finding God everywhere and all avenues failed you? Some of us have been through worst things in life and we haven't put the blame on the church. There is a will in every man and sometimes when God wants to move in our lives,we shut him out and allow our will to take charge and He(God) sits and watches us make our mistakes until we decide to hand everything back to him. Your desire to do your own will is what has led you to whatever you've experienced and it's good to know you've found peace with your maker now. To me,you sound like the type who wants to dress like a slut and still go to church to lift up holy hands and do not want to be seen as out of place. Though the bible says there is liberty in the presence of God,it doesn't give us the license to do as we like. To serve God in holiness,there are sacrifices that has to be made. You can't do just what you like. I say this cause of the portion where she(Ese) talks about being looked down on,as unholy due to her dressing.

It's good to know you're strong and you're back on track with God;pls keep your many stories/scandals to yourself. Confess them to God or your new pastor. Do not use your stories to drive others who are about being converted.

I'm not blaming you for what happened between you and your pastor,neither am I blaming him;let God be the judge and do what He wishes. I'm no one to judge. But to be honest,I don't like the fact that you're tryna play the victim here. You had consentual sex with a married pastor for several months;you enjoyed it while it lasted. You guys are equally guilty. Why didn't you turn down his advances before it happened? When you were going to see a pastor in his hotel room;what did you think was going to happen? He wanted to show you Jesus abi? Why didn't you turn down his request to come sit on his laps when He asked you to? Even if you were not able to resist the first day,why didn't you turn down several meetings and affairs with him? For crying out loud,it happened several times. You should be apologising to his wife rather than asking him for an apology. You guys are equally guilty and should go ask God for forgiveness.

No man is perfect;we've all sinned and made mistakes but when we realise our mistakes,let us go quietly to God and ask for forgiveness and move on with our lives rather making a mess of it and trying to aportion blames to people. Some of us have made mistakes caused by others but what do we do? We take it as our cross and responsibilty and bear the consequences. You're an adult. I think you should do so too.

4 Likes

Re: Ese Walter Writes A Letter To Jesus by naijathings(m): 3:33pm On Aug 29, 2013
another attention seeking biaaaatch
did she pay a PR to write this ?
did anyone here read this till the end ?

i guess this is UGLY B!+ch season.

steupid chics doing dumb stuff in public and coming back to seek public pity
with their steuuupid fabricated story.

first... beverly, now this one..

Re: Ese Walter Writes A Letter To Jesus by samuelfemo(m): 3:34pm On Aug 29, 2013
God will help her in are walk of faith to the end.
Re: Ese Walter Writes A Letter To Jesus by veraponpo(m): 3:36pm On Aug 29, 2013
omiobo: In as much as she wants the pastor to pay for his sin,then she must also ready to pay. She doesn't need to force judgement and the condemnation. The judgement and condemnation is at God's own time,and bible was not wrong when it said judgement will start from the house of God. If human beings are not aware of the evil deeds of the pastors,God is aware.
For two of them to remain alive after going against God's will,it is not a negligence of duty on God's part. It is just that He is merciful and always seeking for the repentance of the sinners.
She should stop embarrassing herself. And let the pastor come out and confess to the church. God forgives.

You are such an intelligent man and your depth in the word is obvious.
You are correct. She is pained just because the pastor is not penalized and she getting more emotional with it.
The act is condemnable and COZA(the church) is not helping the matter.If the pastor is not penalized the church could have hardened his heart subconsciously and has licensed another person to fall into same sin.
Re: Ese Walter Writes A Letter To Jesus by Built2last: 3:37pm On Aug 29, 2013
WHATEVER ESE'S DOES OR WRITES...WE STILL AWAIT THE ROBUST RESPONSE...ALL THESE CALCULATED PLOTS TO MAKE US FOCUS ON ESE WILL NOT WORK.

THIS PRAYER WAS WRITTEN LONG TIME AGO.

AND IF YOU GOOGLE THE WORD PRAYER...YOU WILL SEE OVER A MILLION

WHATS SPECIAL ABOUT THE ONE WRITTEN BY ESE.[b]WHATEVER ESE'S DOES OR WRITES...WE STILL AWAIT THE ROBUST RESPONSE...ALL THESE CALCULATED PLOTS TO MAKE US FOCUS ON ESE WILL NOT WORK.

WHATS SPECIAL ABOUT THE ONE WRITTEN BY ESE.[/b]WHATEVER ESE'S DOES OR WRITES...WE STILL AWAIT THE ROBUST RESPONSE...ALL THESE CALCULATED PLOTS TO MAKE US FOCUS ON ESE WILL NOT WORK.

WHATS SPECIAL ABOUT THE ONE WRITTEN BY ESE.
Re: Ese Walter Writes A Letter To Jesus by samuelfemo(m): 3:37pm On Aug 29, 2013
She is only pouring out heart to jesus
Re: Ese Walter Writes A Letter To Jesus by seangy4konji: 3:39pm On Aug 29, 2013
Only a learner will not know that fire burns d hand when you touch it.
veraponpo:
.If you like fall in d same sin...maybe they need to tell u when I tell u to come and sit in my lap that I want to suck ur bosom ni and sleep with u...

You are such an intelligent man and your depth in the word is obvious.
You are correct. She is pained just because the pastor is not penalized and she getting more emotional with it.
The act is condemnable and COZA(the church) is not helping the matter.If the pastor is not penalized the church could have hardened his heart subconsciously and has licensed another person to fall into same sin.
Re: Ese Walter Writes A Letter To Jesus by nneh1(f): 3:40pm On Aug 29, 2013
omiobo: In as much as she wants the pastor to pay for his sin,then she must also ready to pay. She doesn't need to force judgement and the condemnation. The judgement and condemnation is at God's own time,and bible was not wrong when it said judgement will start from the house of God. If human beings are not aware of the evil deeds of the pastors,God is aware.
For two of them to remain alive after going against God's will,it is not a negligence of duty on God's part. It is just that He is merciful and always seeking for the repentance of the sinners.
She should stop embarrassing herself. And let the pastor come out and confess to the church. God forgives.
for goodness sake she is not embarrassing herself. I won't judge but I think God wants to put an end to the so called pastors sex escapades. She is not the first nor the 10th person but the grace was just let out on her not to keep mute.people should stop attaching themselves so close to any man or woman of God.in the days of Noah God had only 8 people,I don't know how many God will have now. Crying
Re: Ese Walter Writes A Letter To Jesus by pastorprosper(m): 3:40pm On Aug 29, 2013
Ese u are d biggest hypocrite I have ever seen. Ie u were sincere why didn't u go to deeper life church or chosen. abi pastors kumuyi and laazaruw mokah wld have slept with u too? U are a cheap prostitute roaming around churches looking for men of God to destroy spreading your HIV infected blood to undercerning victims. But your days are numbered and u shall proceed no more with your ploy. Sliyy girl.
Re: Ese Walter Writes A Letter To Jesus by seangy4konji: 3:40pm On Aug 29, 2013
And jesus reads blogs right?
samuelfemo: She is only pouring out heart to jesus

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

El-rufai Moves To Regulate Religious Preaching In Kaduna / Anthonia Fufeyin Gives Stephanie Idolor N1 Million / Pastor Adeboye's Family Christmas Card Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.