Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,109 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Ese Walter Writes A Letter To Jesus - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ese Walter Writes A Letter To Jesus (22984 Views)

Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God / Ese Walter Who Claims To Have Slept With COZA Pastor Abiodun / Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ese Walter Writes A Letter To Jesus by mayor4(m): 6:51pm On Aug 29, 2013
This is a lady who needs help dont insult her! This lady is actually suicidal ask any physchologist
Re: Ese Walter Writes A Letter To Jesus by ocelot2006(m): 7:41pm On Aug 29, 2013
mayor4: This is a lady who needs help dont insult her! This lady is actually suicidal ask any physchologist

she's suicidal? i've got a noose and poison for sale.
Re: Ese Walter Writes A Letter To Jesus by sleemtobz: 8:08pm On Aug 29, 2013
U are just a desperate pysho & sick loser seeking attention,u now make frontpage in every social blog.hope u are glad you got it,u better seek help coz u are defintely sick.lest i forget u dont have to show the world ur numerous worries & problems by putting up a letter online,u can quietly pray in ur heart without all this drama or betterstill just hang yourself or drink jik.
U are quite popular now tho,i think we shud drink to that.
cheers!
Have a miserable life ahead loser.

2 Likes

Re: Ese Walter Writes A Letter To Jesus by Fussbot: 8:52pm On Aug 29, 2013
sleemtobz: U are just a desperate pysho & sick loser seeking attention,u now make frontpage in every social blog.hope u are glad you got it,u better seek help coz u are defintely sick.lest i forget u dont have to show the world ur numerous worries & problems by putting up a letter online,u can quietly pray in ur heart without all this drama or betterstill just hang yourself or drink jik.
U are quite popular now tho,i think we shud drink to that.
cheers!
Have a miserable life ahead loser.
coza member alert!
Re: Ese Walter Writes A Letter To Jesus by pastorprosper(m): 9:03pm On Aug 29, 2013
Ese u have HIV mtçewwwww! U wanted to infect coza pastor with it but your plan failed. Now u are frustrated and you are calling Jesus. Rubbish. Assssshaaaaa........
Re: Ese Walter Writes A Letter To Jesus by Fussbot: 9:52pm On Aug 29, 2013
pastor prosper :
Ese u have HIV mtçewwwww! U wanted to infect coza pastor with it but your plan failed. Now u are frustrated and you are calling Jesus. Rubbish. Assssshaaaaa........
mtsheeeeeeew

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter Writes A Letter To Jesus by lastmessenger: 10:19pm On Aug 29, 2013
if i am thinking right i dont c her to just be seeking publicity.the prayer or whatever ever it is u want to call it relates me.there is a lot of pretence going on in churches.someone just need to speak up and be healed.there are certain things that u dont bottle up.i just pray God help her
Re: Ese Walter Writes A Letter To Jesus by mrofficial(m): 11:22pm On Aug 29, 2013
This nigga needs to chill.

The fuk has been fuked and she needs to forget it and move on. People fuk everyday for Christ's sake. Whether sin or no sin. Ok fine, the pastor has been exposed. But she should also stop sounding like she's a victim on this matter. You enjoyed sex with the handsome man for good seven days. Darn!
Re: Ese Walter Writes A Letter To Jesus by Olaone1: 12:41am On Aug 30, 2013
Pastor Biodun, keep calm and f**k them all. It is your church and above all, you already know that their Jesus is not alive. So, keep calm and 'do' them all. Remember, you're also anointed (whatever it means). And, we dare NOT judge!

You are after all a businessman. COZA is your meal ticket for life.

Na dem choose to come your church house

2 Likes

Re: Ese Walter Writes A Letter To Jesus by tokz(m): 1:06am On Aug 30, 2013
Why is it so many people can't tell the difference between 'been' and 'being' in English Language?
It has not being deleted. Na waoh

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter Writes A Letter To Jesus by funshint(m): 2:12am On Aug 30, 2013
I don't undstd why pple are condemning dis girl. She only embarking on a "Journey to self". Only a few will undstd dat.
Re: Ese Walter Writes A Letter To Jesus by Nobody: 6:32am On Aug 30, 2013
Just wondering why the church hasn't replied. That pastor is a mad sinner hiding behind the church
Re: Ese Walter Writes A Letter To Jesus by UcheAloysius(m): 7:14am On Aug 30, 2013
D Lord is ur strength Ese Walter. He wil show u d path dt lead 2 true religion
Re: Ese Walter Writes A Letter To Jesus by jpphilips(m): 9:18am On Aug 30, 2013
prettyify: Don't get me wrong, she is strong for coming out to tell the world the truth. But is enough, we have noticed u enough. If you want God's forgiveness, pray in your heart and not for everyone to see. What does she really want? The only Advice i will give her is to pray to God Truely and leave the rest for Him. God knows what do do to him not you (dats if ur saying the truth). The worst of it all he didnt even force you angry Find a way to find peace and not putting it on the media, it will only make things worst for you

you call that being strong? how about being a loser? is she the only person with real problems? OJB swallowed every pride in him to beg the public to save his life, now, that is a real problem.
Did she inform the public while she was under the sheet sucking the pastor's balls? why is she strong telling us old news? doesn't she have a tweeter account while she was en-route the hotel in London, why re we knowing about it now?

how many of her sexcapades did she share with us before now? or the pastor met her a virgin?
and Seun, Your Mods are beginning to act like crack heads by bringing this psycho to the front page every time, an Indian just succeeded in using the internet to control the human brain, we wont see topics like that just craps.

ESE, did you tell us about your lecturer you slept with? why tell us about the pastor? to warn people? oh! please, not everyone has attained that level of degeneracy to open her legs to every long AMU. imbeci!le.

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter Writes A Letter To Jesus by Artistree: 9:44am On Aug 30, 2013
jennykadry: Okay if she wrote this we all have to agree that she looking for cheap publicity. Who writes instead of talking to God?
While I might not write a letter to God, I put my thoughts in writing sometimes, just to ease my mind and I feel a lot lighter thereafter.
Re: Ese Walter Writes A Letter To Jesus by Dannyvoltron(m): 10:21am On Aug 30, 2013
Am not in defence of anybody cuz only God knows the truth. But i was checking her wall on Facebook and found out that this letter was actually written on the 1st of July whereas her confession was made public on the 2nd of august which was a month after. Now the Op here made it look like the letter was recently written without stating real facts. In my opinion, looking @ the letter and her other numerous updates, i feel this lady must av struggled to keep alot inside which she couldn't hold back anymore- Only God knows the truth. All we can do is to encourage both parties to seek the face of God "even if the story is not true" atleast for the scandal it has created. Let's not pass harsh comments on issues we barely know nothing about as this may cause more harm if the lady is truly going thru hard times dealing with the situation as i see some ppl saying she's only trying to get famous. May God help us all. Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Ese Walter Writes A Letter To Jesus by Emaprince: 2:39pm On Aug 30, 2013
i'm really angered by this girl's so called 'letter to jesus'!
oh!..jesus is now a human being that doesn't see or hear you when you pray to him in ur closet?

your case can be likened to that of the pharisees who pray in the public so that people will look at them and say:indeed,those are the real men of GOD!.

you are just looking for cheap publicity which will earn you nothing but a taint on your image!..
do you have to make public everything you said to GOD?
If you wanted to expose the pastor,there are other ways you could have done it than pretending to be writing to GOD.

you can't even provide anything incriminating against him plus you are guilty of the same sordid act.

he{married man} was intimate with you and it was consensual..now you are coming out to claim holy
Re: Ese Walter Writes A Letter To Jesus by vic3ee: 3:35pm On Aug 30, 2013
Dannyvoltron: Am not in defence of anybody cuz only God knows the truth. But i was checking her wall on Facebook and found out that this letter was actually written on the 1st of July whereas her confession was made public on the 2nd of august which was a month after. Now the Op here made it look like the letter was recently written without stating real facts. In my opinion, looking @ the letter and her other numerous updates, i feel this lady must av struggled to keep alot inside which she couldn't hold back anymore- Only God knows the truth. All we can do is to encourage both parties to seek the face of God "even if the story is not true" atleast for the scandal it has created. Let's not pass harsh comments on issues we barely know nothing about as this may cause more harm if the lady is truly going thru hard times dealing with the situation as i see some ppl saying she's only trying to get famous. May God help us all. Thank you
[b]
THANK YOU Dannyvoltron>>>
Please Guys Dont Be Fooled By Whoever Started This Topic>>> Whoever Started Dis Topic On Nairaland Thats Looking For Attention Not My Sweetheart Ese..I Knw Ese One On One Shes A Very Strong Lady She Cares Less About All This You Guys Are Saying She Speaks The Truth Shes Pretty Rich And Happy With Or Witout Wotever You Guys Are Thinking She Needs..Infact She Hardly Even Has The Time To Read Any Of Ur Comments >>So I Advice You All To Find This Jesus For Urself Too And See How Happier And Fun Life Would Be>>>This Post Is Just Sum1 Tryin To Keep The Ese Vs Pastor B Fire Burning <<But All Her Accounts Are Still Active She Just Choose To Be Silent << Ese Is Now Happier You Guys Are Been Fooled To Think She Wrote This, I Agree She Did But Long Time Before The Truth Came Out In All Ur Faces...Poor Nairaland Members I Never Knew U Guys Culd Fall For This Without Verifying For Urself And We Say We Are All Adults <<< Even Kids Would Ask Questions To Be Sure Before Falling For This Poor Nairaland Members ...Now I See Why The Unemployment Rate Is High...Peace Out!! Don’t Worry Guys Evidence Would Soon Be Out But Thats Not The Point She Doesn’t Even Care About That But She Has Finally Found God All Though She Made Some Mistakes( Was Deceived On The Most Part By So Called Christians)Which She Admits But Jesus Christ Finally Won The Battle And She’s Truely Found Him , I Pray The Same For You All < Jesus Christ Is Lord ..Haleluyah !!! IM..Out!! [/b]
!! OUT!!

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter Writes A Letter To Jesus by waledud(m): 3:47pm On Aug 30, 2013
kingthreat: Ese Walter, the talentless model, singer, rapper who tried to gain easy fame by bringing down a pastor throught the help of social media. Now she's writing a letter to the Lord for us all to know. Letters to Jesus should be personal and in the form of prayer not for all to see. We don't want to know your prayers, we don't want to know how many other men you have slept with. There are better ways to fame by diligence not trying to expose ur weird personal life to the world. Try and get psychological help Ese as soon as possible. You need it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLLdKYJexiw
Don't agree she's talentless. She writes pretty damn well.

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter Writes A Letter To Jesus by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 30, 2013
Ese Walker, I have an idea of the way you feel. I feel very bad that you fell into the wrong hands. For the fact that we have fake ministers, it means that there are genuine ones. I will advice you to watch the following ministers on youTube: Pastor Samson, Leonard Ravenhill; David Wilkerson; Zac Poonen; Gbile Akanni and Keith Daniel.

God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter Writes A Letter To Jesus by vic3ee: 4:06pm On Aug 30, 2013
waledud: Don't agree she's talentless. She writes pretty damn well.

THANK YOU WALEDUD>> Dont Mind Them ( But Wont Blame you Guys Just Like Jesus Sed When He Was On The Cross " Father Forgive Them For They Know Not What Dey Are Doing" Shes Just A Diva Shes Just Become Sum1 Super Human Since She Found Christ And Shes On Fire Dont Worry Guys Very Soon u shall see , ...Jesus Is Lord!!! Haleluyah!!
Re: Ese Walter Writes A Letter To Jesus by mrofficial(m): 7:44am On Sep 01, 2013
vic3ee:
[b]
THANK YOU Dannyvoltron>>>
Please Guys Dont Be Fooled By Whoever Started This Topic>>> Whoever Started Dis Topic On Nairaland Thats Looking For Attention Not My Sweetheart Ese..I Knw Ese One On One Shes A Very Strong Lady She Cares Less About All This You Guys Are Saying She Speaks The Truth Shes Pretty Rich And Happy With Or Witout Wotever You Guys Are Thinking She Needs..Infact She Hardly Even Has The Time To Read Any Of Ur Comments >>So I Advice You All To Find This Jesus For Urself Too And See How Happier And Fun Life Would Be>>>This Post Is Just Sum1 Tryin To Keep The Ese Vs Pastor B Fire Burning <<But All Her Accounts Are Still Active She Just Choose To Be Silent << Ese Is Now Happier You Guys Are Been Fooled To Think She Wrote This, I Agree She Did But Long Time Before The Truth Came Out In All Ur Faces...Poor Nairaland Members I Never Knew U Guys Culd Fall For This Without Verifying For Urself And We Say We Are All Adults <<< Even Kids Would Ask Questions To Be Sure Before Falling For This Poor Nairaland Members ...Now I See Why The Unemployment Rate Is High...Peace Out!! Don’t Worry Guys Evidence Would Soon Be Out But Thats Not The Point She Doesn’t Even Care About That But She Has Finally Found God All Though She Made Some Mistakes( Was Deceived On The Most Part By So Called Christians)Which She Admits But Jesus Christ Finally Won The Battle And She’s Truely Found Him , I Pray The Same For You All < Jesus Christ Is Lord ..Haleluyah !!! IM..Out!! [/b]
!! OUT!!

Can you tell us how nairalanders would have known? Was the story released by Punch or National Mirror newspaper? And who is Ese Walters? Is she a celebrity? You're not far from being a dumbo.
Re: Ese Walter Writes A Letter To Jesus by kingthreat(m): 10:17am On Sep 02, 2013
waledud: Don't agree she's talentless. She writes pretty damn well.

If she couldn't I would term her condition illiteracy.
Re: Ese Walter Writes A Letter To Jesus by modupsie(f): 10:35am On Sep 02, 2013
Jesuspikin87: Yet to read the write up. According to the heading,Why write a letter to Jesus when you can simply talk to Him in ur closet?

her own way of having a relationship with christ is bringing it online.
very soon her prayer request will be online.
cos she needs the internet to be free from "guilt and sin"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Speaking In Tongues: What's That All About? / El-rufai Moves To Regulate Religious Preaching In Kaduna / Anthonia Fufeyin Gives Stephanie Idolor N1 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.