Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,743 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Ese Walter Writes A Letter To Jesus - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ese Walter Writes A Letter To Jesus (22986 Views)

Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God / Ese Walter Who Claims To Have Slept With COZA Pastor Abiodun / Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ese Walter Writes A Letter To Jesus by prettyify(f): 3:41pm On Aug 29, 2013
Don't get me wrong, she is strong for coming out to tell the world the truth. But is enough, we have noticed u enough. If you want God's forgiveness, pray in your heart and not for everyone to see. What does she really want? The only Advice i will give her is to pray to God Truely and leave the rest for Him. God knows what do do to him not you (dats if ur saying the truth). The worst of it all he didnt even force you angry Find a way to find peace and not putting it on the media, it will only make things worst for you
Re: Ese Walter Writes A Letter To Jesus by seangy4konji: 3:43pm On Aug 29, 2013
YOU WILL NOT TRENG AGAIN IN D MIGHTY NAME OF GOD...Maybe next time you want to go sleep with another pastor?you should write another open letter to God on bless on your plan and we can cast you into the bottom less pit of fire before you reach the place...
Re: Ese Walter Writes A Letter To Jesus by seangy4konji: 3:44pm On Aug 29, 2013
YOU WILL NOT TRENG AGAIN IN D MIGHTY NAME OF GOD...Maybe next time you want to go sleep with another pastor?you should write another open letter to God on blogs on your plan and we can cast you into the bottom less pit of fire before you reach the place...
Re: Ese Walter Writes A Letter To Jesus by nneh1(f): 3:45pm On Aug 29, 2013
veraponpo:

You are such an intelligent man and your depth in the word is obvious.
You are correct. She is pained just because the pastor is not penalized and she getting more emotional with it.
The act is condemnable and COZA(the church) is not helping the matter.If the pastor is not penalized the church could have hardened his heart subconsciously and has licensed another person to fall into same sin.
she is going through pain only Christ can resolve.she wants to be free from this pain and also send a warning to other girls to beware.the sin of adultery is against the body and the spirit. She is not the only one saying this but the first to come out publicly without with holding names. That is grace.
Re: Ese Walter Writes A Letter To Jesus by Built2last: 3:48pm On Aug 29, 2013
pastor prosper :
Ese u are d biggest hypocrite I have ever seen. Ie u were sincere why didn't u go to deeper life church or chosen. abi pastors kumuyi and laazaruw mokah wld have slept with u too? U are a cheap prostitute roaming around churches looking for men of God to destroy spreading your HIV infected blood to undercerning victims. But your days are numbered and u shall proceed no more with your ploy. Sliyy girl.

are you really a pastor or maybe in the church of satan cos your words do not depict one who is a pastor

you call her a hypocrite and a prostitute and none of us have seen her or know the truth till now. nawa oo

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter Writes A Letter To Jesus by Solowande(m): 3:51pm On Aug 29, 2013
wat a heart touching prayer. girl Im feeling u. tears in my eyes, i feel like crying
Re: Ese Walter Writes A Letter To Jesus by BrightCar: 3:51pm On Aug 29, 2013
ESE, ITS NOT ALL ABOUT ELOQUENCE, WRITING A LETTER TO JESUS IS GOOD, CONFESSIONAL STATEMENTS TO JESUS IS ALSO IN ORDER,
BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY, HOWEVER ONE TRY TO DECEIVE MEN, ALSO KNOW IT THAT GOD CANNOT BE MOCKED, REPENTANCE IS NOT MEANT TO PLEASE MEN, IT IS ONTO GOD, IT IS FOR ONES OWN GOOD, FOR HEAVEN IS REAL. YOU HAVE TRIED IN YOUR WAY AS HUMAN, I KNOW WHAT YOU FACE, BUT THANK GOD YOU HAVE GOT REAL WITH JESUS. ALONE WITH JESUS, ALONE WITH YOUR GOD, AND HE WILL REVEAL MORE OF HIMSELF TO YOU. MAY GOD HELP YOU, MAY GOD HELP US ALL.

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter Writes A Letter To Jesus by Solowande(m): 3:55pm On Aug 29, 2013
joeey6: Can someone tell dat b*tch to SHUT D FUQQ UP and look for THE LORDS CHOSEN CHURCH??
y can't u shut d f**K up
Re: Ese Walter Writes A Letter To Jesus by ritux: 3:59pm On Aug 29, 2013
PasD: One pastor gone astray 4 5mins and the whole world crucifies. What abt 'he that is without sin cast the 1st stone huh?'. Even if he did 'chop' her were u there when he went down on his knees wt tears in the middle of the 9t to plead for mercy? @Ese.....you're really h@tless u knw? Seducing an man of God and puttin the naïve man in public shaMe. Shame on u har...lot! (Now start killin me)

Shut ur thrash! who seduced who?
Re: Ese Walter Writes A Letter To Jesus by zico2(m): 4:06pm On Aug 29, 2013
pastor prosper :
Ese u are d biggest hypocrite I have ever seen. Ie u were sincere why didn't u go to deeper life church or chosen. abi pastors kumuyi and laazaruw mokah wld have slept with u too? U are a cheap prostitute roaming around churches looking for men of God to destroy spreading your HIV infected blood to undercerning victims. But your days are numbered and u shall proceed no more with your ploy. Sliyy girl.
bird of a feather they say flocks together. If truly you re a pastor as you call yourself,then your rate of thinking is shallow. Someone is giving such heart rending statement and without reasoning you re saying this. Let me tell you, some of those called new generation churches today re fake, absolutely fake. They re just full of fake shepherd directing fake sheep. If you really want jesus, you wl not be seen in these churches. I have attended few and i tell you, no presence of God at all. So, i cannot be suprised with confession of this woman. They preach what contradict to God principles. Do not be deceive, the standard of the lord standeth sure. Pls stop deceiving yourself my brother. Get to know the truth.
Re: Ese Walter Writes A Letter To Jesus by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 29, 2013
writing a letter to someone who can read your mind

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter Writes A Letter To Jesus by Rollingbiz: 4:17pm On Aug 29, 2013
sorry for this stupid nonsense girl I believe she don't even know the implication of what she did to the whole body of Christ by looking for cheap popularity I don't know the pastor involve in this scandal. but I think it is unfair to choose this step. Na wa for you oo you seduce this pastor and you now put him to shame.I can note it from her open letter that she know not what she is doing. All minister of God be watchful for you not to be tempted by this like daughter of Jezebel.
Re: Ese Walter Writes A Letter To Jesus by Brainiacmrtolz(m): 4:19pm On Aug 29, 2013
kennygee: I never understood this gist sha. Who can gist me?
[color=#770077][/color] Ask Pastor Biodun na undecided
Re: Ese Walter Writes A Letter To Jesus by MAYOWAAK: 4:29pm On Aug 29, 2013
debby dominic: her twitter and facebook accounts are both still on,its not being deleted.

https://www.facebook.com/ese.walter1?fref=ts
Re: Ese Walter Writes A Letter To Jesus by everyday: 4:39pm On Aug 29, 2013
very very interesting
Re: Ese Walter Writes A Letter To Jesus by HolyHolla(m): 4:40pm On Aug 29, 2013
debby dominic: her twitter and facebook accounts are both still on,its not being deleted.

Very correct. I'm friends with Ese on FB and I can confirm that her account is still on. She may have blocked some haters, though.
Re: Ese Walter Writes A Letter To Jesus by HolyHolla(m): 4:45pm On Aug 29, 2013
zico2: pastor prosper :
Ese u are d biggest hypocrite I have ever seen. Ie u were sincere why
didn't u go to deeper life church or chosen. abi pastors kumuyi and
laazaruw mokah wld have slept with u too? U are a cheap prostitute
roaming around churches looking for men of God to destroy spreading
your HIV infected blood to undercerning victims. But your days are
numbered and u shall proceed no more with your ploy. Sliyy girl.

bird of a feather they say flocks together. If truly you re a pastor as you call yourself,then your rate of thinking is shallow. Someone is giving such heart rending statement and without reasoning you re saying this. Let me tell you, some of those called new generation churches today re fake, absolutely fake. They re just full of fake shepherd directing fake sheep. If you really want jesus, you wl not be seen in these churches. I have attended few and i tell you, no presence of God at all. So, i cannot be suprised with confession of this woman. They preach what contradict to God principles. Do not be deceive, the standard of the lord standeth sure. Pls stop deceiving yourself my brother. Get to know the truth.

Pastor must protect his daily bread na. You want him out of job? Haha!!! And who says it can't happen in Deeper Life or Chosen?
Re: Ese Walter Writes A Letter To Jesus by seangy4konji: 4:47pm On Aug 29, 2013
When will u write ur own open letter to God to let us see what you will ea
This sundayby d way do u sell alomo?am thirsty like cwazy
HolyHolla:

Very correct. I'm friends with Ese on FB and I can confirm that her account is still on. She may have blocked some haters, though.
Re: Ese Walter Writes A Letter To Jesus by Oduduwaboy(m): 4:47pm On Aug 29, 2013
am just sorry for Nigeria. Its so full of heartless men and even women . Something tells me this girl is only someone who only want to really serve God...but has consistently met deception and disappointment in the so-called house of God. I have been there folks.

These days i see myself more as an agnostic and i have more peace of mind than when i believed.

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter Writes A Letter To Jesus by HolyHolla(m): 4:55pm On Aug 29, 2013
seangy4konji: When will u write ur own open letter to God to let us see what you will ea
This sundayby d way do u sell alomo?am thirsty like cwazy

Who's this
Re: Ese Walter Writes A Letter To Jesus by ocelot2006(m): 4:57pm On Aug 29, 2013
nneh1: Someone should please talk to this girl before she commits suicide. She is really going through a lot. My dear may God strengthen you.

I'm sick and tired of her playing "the poor victim" role. Dont get me wrong, the COZA pastor is one stupid randy goat whose balls ought to be nicked once and for all for betraying his wife's trust and misleading his congregation. But this Ese should stop playing the victim card cos she's equally guilty. She wasnt forced into the sordid relationship, and she sure as hell didnt mind spreading her legs for pastor's "anointing" for a full week.

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter Writes A Letter To Jesus by duruh: 5:02pm On Aug 29, 2013
Jesuspikin87: Yet to read the write up. According to the heading,Why write a letter to Jesus when you can simply talk to Him in ur closet?

help me ask am o
Re: Ese Walter Writes A Letter To Jesus by ogmask: 5:27pm On Aug 29, 2013
CRAP. She's self seeking.
Re: Ese Walter Writes A Letter To Jesus by ogmask: 5:36pm On Aug 29, 2013
ocelot2006:

I'm sick and tired of her playing "the poor victim" role. Dont get me wrong, the COZA pastor is one stupid randy goat whose balls ought to be nicked once and for all for betraying his wife's trust and misleading his congregation. But this Ese should stop playing the victim card cos she's equally guilty. She wasnt forced into the sordid relationship, and she sure as hell didnt mind spreading her legs for pastor's "anointing" for a full week.

That she's is talking does not mean she's telling the truth. She's is talking too much which obviously points at destroying someone's legacy.
If truly she wrote this letter then it means her mind is very corrupt and bitter. Her outpour is too lethal for someone who should be a victim.

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter Writes A Letter To Jesus by judedwriter(m): 5:39pm On Aug 29, 2013
Dis girl sef-she 2 dey seek publicity. After admiting f**king a pastor, instead of u 2 keep shut n b sober, u r writing a stupid pretencious letter 2 Jesus. O u want turn overnight celeb?
Re: Ese Walter Writes A Letter To Jesus by JideTheBlogger(m): 5:44pm On Aug 29, 2013
So many silly comments. I pray a pastor manipulates you if you are girl and if you are a boy, I pray a pastor bleep the sense out of your daughter so you can know whatz up. Mtchew**

Stay stong Ese.
Re: Ese Walter Writes A Letter To Jesus by howfarwhatagwan: 5:55pm On Aug 29, 2013
Exactly what Christians get when we refuse to read our bibles but rather follow mere humans like ourselves. Madam Ese please accept responsibility for your actions and stop looking for sympathy. Your repentance is between you and the almighty God stop trying to make us witnesses abeg we also have our own sins we are probably dealing with and have not called on the media and public to be witnesses.

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter Writes A Letter To Jesus by Sirmuell(m): 5:57pm On Aug 29, 2013
@OP get your facts right b4 posting crap pls...

Re: Ese Walter Writes A Letter To Jesus by ocelot2006(m): 6:02pm On Aug 29, 2013
JideTheBlogger: So many silly comments. I pray a pastor manipulates you if you are girl and if you are a boy, I pray a pastor bleep the sense out of your daughter so you can know whatz up. Mtchew**

Stay stong Ese.

Oh please!! No one is falling for that crap!! This is just an issue of COMMON SENSE (the lack of it on her part).

1)Did the pastor force her to visit him at the hotel in London? NOPE. if she sensed trouble in the pastor's invite, why didnt she come up with an excuse or even go with a campanion just in case pator tries something funny?

2)Did the randy he-goat pastor force himself on her? NOPE. She sure didnt mind the kisses and sex romp that followed.

3)Was she forced/coerced to continue in the relationship for a FULL WEEK? HELL NO!! She was happy warming the bed of pastor COZA all those. And all of a sudden she claims victim grin .

please take that crap someplace else 'cos I dont have an iota of pity for her and "loverboy" pastor.
Re: Ese Walter Writes A Letter To Jesus by Rejoice5000(f): 6:05pm On Aug 29, 2013
what has happened has happened let her stop lamenting, unless she have another thing in mind, the pastor did not rape her its the agreement between the two of them, babe stop all this nonsense. are u the first person that have repented before? stop this ur talk abeg.
Re: Ese Walter Writes A Letter To Jesus by Ayoakinkahunsi(m): 6:07pm On Aug 29, 2013
Turn your stories to a book,you will be a good writer
Am sure
Re: Ese Walter Writes A Letter To Jesus by dancrux(m): 6:49pm On Aug 29, 2013
Ȋ̝̊̅ feel for you girl

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Sarah Omakwu Appeals To Buhari To Stop Killings In Nigeria (Photos) / Deeper Life Bible Church: Why Avoid Us? / TB Joshua - Nollywood To Lose Another Actor Very Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.