Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,872 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) (123664 Views)

Beautiful Pictures Of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife / 2016/2017 Obafemi Awolowo University Aspirant / Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife In Pictures (Old/ Construction site Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Burger01(m): 8:57pm On Aug 29, 2013
helovesme: Not impressed.

Unilag, U.I and even FUTA have finer structures/environment.

For private universities, convenant university, ota beats all others hands down.
Please comot FUTA. FUTA na school?
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by coogar: 8:58pm On Aug 29, 2013
Samshady: grin could.nt help but laugh. Ask about ABU, this cant cant compare!

okija's amateur pictures didn't do the school any justice - you have to visit the place yourself. hire a guide cos you might get lost in there. it's about 100 times the size of UNILAG

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by armyofone(m): 8:59pm On Aug 29, 2013
Every school break, they should be hiring painters to work . . . . why do Nig colleges shy away from such?
Enjoying the pix.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by henchamb(m): 8:59pm On Aug 29, 2013
Why do we always celebrate substandard or not too fine stuff in nigeria. From what i saw These pix doesnt and shouldn't account for the much noise we hear about the school. OMG nigerians need to travel out and see structures that poorer countries have as colleges , then compare it to an oil producing state like nigeria. Maybe they are good in lecturing or their products are doing good but the infrastructure totally,looks outdated. Who knows the conditions of the classrooms.

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by coogar: 9:00pm On Aug 29, 2013
armyofone: Every school break, they should be hiring painters to work . . . . why do colleges shy away from such?
Enjoying the pix.

where's the money to do those? we have one of the worst government on the planet. the only time they touched the school was during buhari's PTF. that must be some 15 years ago.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by baby124: 9:00pm On Aug 29, 2013
coogar:

okija's amateur pictures didn't do the school any justice - you have to visit the place yourself. hire a guide cos you might get lost in there. it's about 100 times the size of UNILAG

Coogar did you go to OAU cheesy

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Burger01(m): 9:00pm On Aug 29, 2013
tyson99: Come to OOU and u go dey cry cos nothing wey u fit snap except babe yansh grin

Babe yansh plus dung head lecturers.. undecided
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by godwinony(m): 9:02pm On Aug 29, 2013
I no know where I go rate my UNIPORT.. In terms of infrastructure..
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by collynzo2(m): 9:03pm On Aug 29, 2013
Nice pics, almost as good as UI!

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by theripper3: 9:04pm On Aug 29, 2013
Hmmmm, I don see my route to New Buka . A1 to A3 things. No money for ala carte and barnwill o.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by armyofone(m): 9:05pm On Aug 29, 2013
don't let me help you get some nuts untighten up there. I have my screw driver and spanner handy.
grin
coogar:

UI looks like a school built by the aztecs - the structures are old & lazy. go to the faculties of admin & law in OAU and see the work of architectural brilliance!
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Aug 29, 2013
mikigen: @OP 9z pix tho bt you might really need to visit university of nigeria enugu campus(UNEC)
UNEC kwa
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by wealthpos(f): 9:06pm On Aug 29, 2013
Great Ife,Great Ife,African''s most beautiful campus,cautious, vigillant,progressive,aluta against all oppressions,forward ever backward never,for learning and culture,sports and struggle,great ife,I love you.There is only one great Ife in the universe,another great Ife,is a counterfiet....Great! Great!Great!Great!Great!
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Fynestboi: 9:07pm On Aug 29, 2013
HAPPY VIEWING OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 29, 2013
Afam4eva:
He may be right. The truth is that i've never seen a campus that's more beautiful than what i've seen on this thread. Though i'm not sure about Africa oo. But it can be the most beautiful in Nigeria.
It's not the most beautiful in Nigeria.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Fynestboi: 9:08pm On Aug 29, 2013
wealthpos: Great Ife,Great Ife,African''s most beautiful campus,cautious, vigillant,progressive,aluta against all oppressions,forward ever backward never,for learning and culture,sports and struggle,great ife,I love you.There is only one great Ife in the universe,another great Ife,is a counterfiet....Great! Great!Great!Great!Great!
GREATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by coogar: 9:08pm On Aug 29, 2013
baby_123:
Coogar did you go to OAU cheesy

i wish i did - i used to go there to poach cute chics from moremi/moz back in the days. i go there to visit cousins & friends. i often spend 2-3 weeks having fun & shooting pool.

armyofone: don't let me help you get some nuts untighten up there. I have my screw driver and spanner handy.
grin

just confess cheesy you want to massage my nuts.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Jarus(m): 9:08pm On Aug 29, 2013
Samshady: grin could.nt help but laugh. Ask about ABU, this cant cant compare!

I have been to ABU. Ife is more beautiful. Even my sister that finished from ABU confirmed.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by amarilo: 9:08pm On Aug 29, 2013
Those bush gat nothing on unical. Even UI beat ife

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 29, 2013
Big ups okija.

IFE's big and alluring, according to Nigerian standards. UI too is cool like that.

Unaab, as it was, is small and cute too.

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by rodeo0070(m): 9:09pm On Aug 29, 2013
Wow!!!
Memories brought back...
*Singing*
GREAT IFE! GREAT IFE!
Africa's most beautiful campus.
Conscious, vigilant, progressive
Aluta against all oppression
Forward ever, backward never
For learning and culture, sports and
struggle
GREAT IFE! I love you
There's only one Great Ife in the
universe
Another Great Ife is a counterfeit
Great! Great! Great! Great! Great!

2 Likes

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Fynestboi: 9:10pm On Aug 29, 2013
Vanneni: It's not the most beautiful in Nigeria.
REALLY?? sowi wuld love the kwn which his the best #sitdwn with mai gflake yes am listening#
chewing# grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Jarus(m): 9:10pm On Aug 29, 2013
3ace: During 100 level days before I understood the structural connection of those three buildings, I will go downstairs from Admin, then move to social sciences and climb up again. The day I discovered through a friend that I could move from Admin to social sciences without taking my usual, stressful and idiotic route, we were both laughing that we drew attention.
same here in my part 1
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Jarus(m): 9:11pm On Aug 29, 2013
pongwa: see my Awo hall... Chai! @op ur head dey there
ekaaro se f'oso o
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 29, 2013
hmmm

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Burger01(m): 9:12pm On Aug 29, 2013
Okija, abeg visit all the federal vasities iin Naija and post pictures then we can take a survey on Nairaland and vote for the best school in terms infrastructures. As for your allowance and pay please ask Seun..
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Jarus(m): 9:12pm On Aug 29, 2013
coogar:

top class architectural design especially the basements - then you have the spider building next to conference centre - that building is glorious....

the quarters is as big as lekki - i wonder why okija's iPad didn't capture the VC's lodge that looked like saddam hussein's fortress.

a la carte
spices
flavours
chicken plaza.

if my cousins don't take me there, i start a riot. those places are really really cool. the greenery & tarred roads.
you try.
a la carte.

but some for ajepako like us, iya egin at old buka was our favourite grin

3 Likes

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by delors(m): 9:12pm On Aug 29, 2013
misterh: I think the location of Spider doesn't do enough justice to its beauty. I remember the first time i entered Spider, i literally got lost. I spent more than 30 mins trying to find the exit.
Yeah, it is one maze of a building plus it is somewhat close to the jungle and far from main arena.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by misterh(m): 9:13pm On Aug 29, 2013
the_ripper3: Hmmmm, I don see my route to New Buka . A1 to A3 things. No money for ala carte and barnwill o.
A2 tinz! cheesy Used to visit there @ least once every 2 days!
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by drdams: 9:13pm On Aug 29, 2013
UNILAG is small - of course its in an Urban Area bt dnt because of "Alumni Extremism" shy away frm d quality of its structure also...

No sku beats UNILAG SENATE Building..

N most of UNILAG Architecture is Influenced by their fully aquatic environment...

Give UnIlag same xpanse lyk Ife, den u ll c wonders n power of maintenance..
I am an Ife indigene so dnt try n tackle me..
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 29, 2013
What I see is bush, bush, and more bush. Am not saying the school is not beautiful ooo, My uncle studied their too!!!

But Okija, una no try with the capturing.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Jarus(m): 9:13pm On Aug 29, 2013
Vanneni: It's not the most beautiful in Nigeria.
Tell us which is.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

A Thread For Prospective Industrial Training (SIWES) Students. / No Graduate Of Medical Radiography Is Unemployed, Anywhere On Earth! / Amazing Facts (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.