Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,245 members, 7,836,168 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

Is Namadi Sambo The Best Vice-President Nigeria Has Produced So Far? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Namadi Sambo The Best Vice-President Nigeria Has Produced So Far? (13458 Views)

Namadi Sambo Hospitalized In US For Knee Surgery - Photo / See Photos Of Fake Coca Cola Products Being Produced -so Bad / Who Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Namadi Sambo The Best Vice-President Nigeria Has Produced So Far? by Solowande(m): 10:24am On Aug 30, 2013
who say so?
Re: Is Namadi Sambo The Best Vice-President Nigeria Has Produced So Far? by Alex77: 10:25am On Aug 30, 2013
He is a very good HISTORY student! A wise MAN!
Re: Is Namadi Sambo The Best Vice-President Nigeria Has Produced So Far? by Akshow: 10:26am On Aug 30, 2013
Seriously who is d vp of dis country again? I don't even knw him cos he sure is a dull vp. He is as useless as a condom vending machine in d vatican city.

1 Like

Re: Is Namadi Sambo The Best Vice-President Nigeria Has Produced So Far? by Kingspin(m): 10:26am On Aug 30, 2013
It use to be Atiku's chair.
Re: Is Namadi Sambo The Best Vice-President Nigeria Has Produced So Far? by Gabrielsylar(m): 10:27am On Aug 30, 2013
d man makes 1000000 per day.....hes surely d best
Re: Is Namadi Sambo The Best Vice-President Nigeria Has Produced So Far? by Jamji: 10:28am On Aug 30, 2013
At least atiku did something, fight his oga. Dis sambo just be like mugu park.
Re: Is Namadi Sambo The Best Vice-President Nigeria Has Produced So Far? by Nobody: 10:33am On Aug 30, 2013
I really don't know how much impact a VICE is supposed to make. He doesn't call the shots so how can u blame him if he doesn't achieve much. As far as I know he fulfills his functions just well as a representative when the president is unavailable

1 Like

Re: Is Namadi Sambo The Best Vice-President Nigeria Has Produced So Far? by adanny01(m): 10:33am On Aug 30, 2013
He is not as influential as Atiku was but has been more active because Jonathan gave him some portfolios and other responsibilities which Obj didnt trust Atiku with.

He was the worst Governor Kaduna ever had. I also hear he is milking the state dry through his boy the current Governor Yero. This is the reason why Yero's governorship bears every resemblance to Sambo's.

Just like Jonathan was so slow in his early days as President Sambo was even slower when he was Governor. His contractors were those who just registered their companies with no experience or equipment to do the job. As a result, the few projects he started suffered funding and technical problems while salaries were not paid promptly.

I was told from reliable sources that he centralised entire government financing to his office. All ministries and parastatals could not run without its financial approval from the Governor which crippled their activities. Every thing financial was between him Sambo and Yero who happened to be the Comissioner of finance then. The man, Sambo, is greedy.

3 Likes

Re: Is Namadi Sambo The Best Vice-President Nigeria Has Produced So Far? by robonski16: 10:33am On Aug 30, 2013
The guy is too dull for my liking.. He is not outspoken, his face tells it all.. I think he is an introvert..
Re: Is Namadi Sambo The Best Vice-President Nigeria Has Produced So Far? by naptu2: 10:36am On Aug 30, 2013
Nwafor Orizu
Babafemi Ogundipe
Obafemi Awolowo
Joseph Edet Akinwale Wey
Olusegun Obasanjo
Shehu Musa Yar'Adua
Alex Ekwueme
Babatunde Idiagbon
Ebitu Ukiwe
Augustus Aikhomu
Sani Abacha
Oladipo Diya
Mike Akhigbe
Atiku Abubakar
Goodluck Jonathan
Namadi Sambo
Re: Is Namadi Sambo The Best Vice-President Nigeria Has Produced So Far? by gbadexy(m): 10:38am On Aug 30, 2013
I suspect the op has ulterior motive for opening this thread.
To ridicule the man perhaps.
I sometimes forget who our vp is. He has no impact but then they are there at the whim of the president and has not choice but to do what his boss tells him to do.
So he can't really make things happen on his own.
Re: Is Namadi Sambo The Best Vice-President Nigeria Has Produced So Far? by Nobody: 10:40am On Aug 30, 2013
Goodluck Jonathan was the best vice president we ever had.

1 Like

Re: Is Namadi Sambo The Best Vice-President Nigeria Has Produced So Far? by alkonami(m): 10:42am On Aug 30, 2013
Phiozy: The guy did xo well when he was the governor of Kaduna. Infact he's the best Governor Kaduna's ever had, cos of his positive impact in the state, even little children knew his name and some called him Nnamdi Sambo.... Unlike the present Governor whose name I dont even remember. However as a Vice-President, not much have been heard about him, probably acting silently.

Abeg which of the kaduna..joor o. D man no do anything for kd o. So because little children knew his name, he did wel.. Forget that man

1 Like

Re: Is Namadi Sambo The Best Vice-President Nigeria Has Produced So Far? by segsxpendable(m): 10:47am On Aug 30, 2013
Who is Namadi Sambo?
Is he d guy dat featured in 'the gods must be crazy'?
Re: Is Namadi Sambo The Best Vice-President Nigeria Has Produced So Far? by PuffyT1(m): 10:49am On Aug 30, 2013
k.style:
Nope...i'l giv it 2 jon champion and jim beglin...
U don play pes 13 tire...ba?
Re: Is Namadi Sambo The Best Vice-President Nigeria Has Produced So Far? by mooregan(m): 10:50am On Aug 30, 2013
A good VP acts silently and loyal, not trying to overshadow his boss, and that's what Sambo has done. That he is Loyal to his oga n not making noise over d place to be influential doesn't mean he is stupid. That man has portfolios entrusted to him by GEJ that OBJ never gave to Atiku, so he is working.
Re: Is Namadi Sambo The Best Vice-President Nigeria Has Produced So Far? by Caracta(f): 10:57am On Aug 30, 2013
Oh really? We have a Vice President? shocked
Re: Is Namadi Sambo The Best Vice-President Nigeria Has Produced So Far? by moscobabs(m): 10:57am On Aug 30, 2013
Is the best because he is behind the failure of GEJ
Re: Is Namadi Sambo The Best Vice-President Nigeria Has Produced So Far? by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 30, 2013
HNosegbe: What are the indices for measuring the quality of a Vice President?

He doesn't poke his nose into the presidents affairs
He smiles whenever the president is speaking
He .... Ehmmm.... Ayaf forget. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Is Namadi Sambo The Best Vice-President Nigeria Has Produced So Far? by Sodiq3(m): 10:59am On Aug 30, 2013
End tym thngs..
Re: Is Namadi Sambo The Best Vice-President Nigeria Has Produced So Far? by nathdim: 11:00am On Aug 30, 2013
gej is the best vice president Nigeria have ever had
Re: Is Namadi Sambo The Best Vice-President Nigeria Has Produced So Far? by Orikinla(m): 11:05am On Aug 30, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is Namadi Sambo The Best Vice-President Nigeria Has Produced So Far? by bigsheg(m): 11:09am On Aug 30, 2013
Nnamdi Sambo or what did you call his name?Is he of the South~east extraction...Just asking...
Re: Is Namadi Sambo The Best Vice-President Nigeria Has Produced So Far? by 1121: 11:12am On Aug 30, 2013
The only thing I notice abt him is his beautiful wife and the media report of him always at hajj to 'pray for peace in Nigeria' . Apart from this, his office is as good as void
Re: Is Namadi Sambo The Best Vice-President Nigeria Has Produced So Far? by Austeenxx: 11:16am On Aug 30, 2013
Now, who the hell is Nnamdi Sambo?
Re: Is Namadi Sambo The Best Vice-President Nigeria Has Produced So Far? by clemensK(m): 11:16am On Aug 30, 2013
The only thing I can say is that I heard he is a gay... I dont know if it is true.
Re: Is Namadi Sambo The Best Vice-President Nigeria Has Produced So Far? by gunners160(m): 11:24am On Aug 30, 2013
D question d op asked is very simple is either u give a yes or a no ans.y all dis insult.if d man dey 4 newseveryday na dsame we nigerians go insult ham if e is nt on news na dsame we nigerians go kall ham slow poison woman wrapper dis dat.do we want him 2 kill himself so dat we kan b satisfied.dat man tried 4 kaduna state nd with d kind of politicans dat we hv dis days wat do u want him 2 do?e shuld get a gun nd start fightin them or wat?seriously even if it is me i wuld b quiet do my best nd 1ce my tenure expires i go sit down 4 my house jeje.

1 Like

Re: Is Namadi Sambo The Best Vice-President Nigeria Has Produced So Far? by 141samuel: 11:26am On Aug 30, 2013
U just remind me dat nigeria still av a vice president
Re: Is Namadi Sambo The Best Vice-President Nigeria Has Produced So Far? by chucky234(m): 11:28am On Aug 30, 2013
Thank you for reminding me of Sambo, I often take PEJ as VP.
Sambo is more like a dance teacher at the villa, we know the dancers (GEJ & PEJ) as we watch them on TV but never get to see or hear of their teacher (Sambo).
Re: Is Namadi Sambo The Best Vice-President Nigeria Has Produced So Far? by Nobody: 11:29am On Aug 30, 2013
I agree, Sambo is the best Vice President, he is the arrowhead behind the Power Sector Privatization and drafting of many international investors.

He is very knowleable in international business engineering and profiteering.

But lets not forget that he is best under the best presidency ever.

1 Like

Re: Is Namadi Sambo The Best Vice-President Nigeria Has Produced So Far? by Chiscomax(m): 11:31am On Aug 30, 2013
what is sambo?does anyone know what it is please?
Re: Is Namadi Sambo The Best Vice-President Nigeria Has Produced So Far? by chucky234(m): 11:32am On Aug 30, 2013
Billyonaire: I agree, Sambo is the best Vice President, he is the arrowhead behind the Power Sector Privatization and drafting of many international investors.

He is very knowleable in international business engineering and profiteering.

But lets not forget that he is best under the best presidency ever.
As clueless as ever.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lauretta Onochie Asks EFCC, ICPC To Probe FFK Over N2bn Missing Aviation Fund / Buhari Has Surrendered To Terrorists —PDP / Are Stun Guns Legal In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.