Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,168 members, 7,835,907 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Is Namadi Sambo The Best Vice-President Nigeria Has Produced So Far? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Namadi Sambo The Best Vice-President Nigeria Has Produced So Far? (13457 Views)

Namadi Sambo Hospitalized In US For Knee Surgery - Photo / See Photos Of Fake Coca Cola Products Being Produced -so Bad / Who Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Namadi Sambo The Best Vice-President Nigeria Has Produced So Far? by Orblonde: 8:38pm On Aug 30, 2013
chymystique: @ op,My view of him is that he is Cute in a way sha!.. grin grin

It is women like you that made it impossible for women to vote until recently.
Re: Is Namadi Sambo The Best Vice-President Nigeria Has Produced So Far? by begwong: 8:51pm On Aug 30, 2013
@ op for your information,GEJ is droping namadi come 2015.
namadi that couldnt deliver his ward during last years l/govt election in kaduna state.
Its a CPC candidate that is his counselor likewise the l/govt chairman.
Re: Is Namadi Sambo The Best Vice-President Nigeria Has Produced So Far? by homesteady(m): 11:08pm On Aug 30, 2013
adanny01: He is not as influential as Atiku was but has been more active because Jonathan gave him some portfolios and other responsibilities which Obj didnt trust Atiku with.

He was the worst Governor Kaduna ever had. I also hear he is milking the state dry through his boy the current Governor Yero. This is the reason why Yero's governorship bears every resemblance to Sambo's.

Just like Jonathan was so slow in his early days as President Sambo was even slower when he was Governor. His contractors were those who just registered their companies with no experience or equipment to do the job. As a result, the few projects he started suffered funding and technical problems while salaries were not paid promptly.

I was told from reliable sources that he centralised entire government financing to his office. All ministries and parastatals could not run without its financial approval from the Governor which crippled their activities. Every thing financial was between him Sambo and Yero who happened to be the Comissioner of finance then. The man, Sambo, is greedy.

You are a foolish liar!! Sambo is the best governor that kaduna ever had! I was in kaduna during his reign as governor, so I know what I'm talking of

1 Like

Re: Is Namadi Sambo The Best Vice-President Nigeria Has Produced So Far? by homesteady(m): 11:16pm On Aug 30, 2013
jonaboy: . Pls name just 3 major acheivement of the vp when he was Governor in kaduna state apart from the gaint singboards he mounted all over the state seeking second term when he is yet complete even 6 months in office and excessive deduction of LG funds,to me it was good riddance to rubbish when he left the state to assume office as vp.

1)Operation Yaki! They even have their own helicopter
2) He renovated all the stadiums in kaduna. kaduna even hosted kada games and under 17 during his tenure.
3) He started millennium city in kaduna,but he could nt complete it because he was appointed VP!
And many more things! He was given that office on Merit!
Re: Is Namadi Sambo The Best Vice-President Nigeria Has Produced So Far? by homesteady(m): 11:22pm On Aug 30, 2013
Loskee: i am a kaduna resident. ...........
what i have to say is that, namadi sambo only tried pitifully to step into the footprints made by gov makarfi when he stepped in as governor. even then, his impact was not felt. it was the late Sir Patrick Ibrahim Yakowa who made the most impact since Makarfi, as evidenced by the functionality of operation yaki, the locomotive train brought back to life, transportation, electricity and tarring of the inner streets in the southern part of kaduna (which had long before now been neglected, left out and sidelined when it comes to allocations).
reliable sources say that 'ARCH' namadi sambo approved a number of projects quite alright, while the frog-eyed Yero was the state commisioner for finance (yero is now kaduna state governor) but the projects were awarded to the wrong guys for the job. they ate the money and delivered nothing. now, yero has been sambo's boy when they were both running the state and awarding million dollar contracts to quacks, which caused the state to run into debt with little for sambo to steal away from the treasury. now that sambo is vp, he is ensuring that all that money stolen by the quacks is given back to him thru his ever loyal yaro boy Yero. that is even why yero is never on seat, he is always in abuja, hiding away from kaduna whose money he is stealing under the auspices of his oga at the top.

all i can offer to this is NA WA OOOOOOOOOOO!
ps.... the ARCH is in quote, because i heard from reliable sources that he doesnt even have a bachelor's degree in architecture. the farthest he got was a measly diploma and he is soooooo quick to stamp the ARCH title to his name. mtcheeeew.

Na wa for you oh!! Who brought the locomotive train to kaduna?? Was it not Sambo that started the train transport?? And you call yourself a kaduna resident!! Is it not sambo's picture that is all over the train??
Re: Is Namadi Sambo The Best Vice-President Nigeria Has Produced So Far? by Lamasta(m): 1:04am On Aug 31, 2013
Vice kor Assistant ni
Re: Is Namadi Sambo The Best Vice-President Nigeria Has Produced So Far? by gp66(m): 6:34am On Aug 31, 2013
questions like this does nt deserve an answer. U cant measure his performances because he is just an errand man just like other deputy governors.

Leadership is all about team work. So by the end of their tenure we shall evaluate their performances so far compared to previous administrations.
Re: Is Namadi Sambo The Best Vice-President Nigeria Has Produced So Far? by Nobody: 7:50am On Aug 31, 2013
k.style:
Nope...i'l giv it 2 jon champion and jim beglin...
PLAY STATION don finish dis one life.
Re: Is Namadi Sambo The Best Vice-President Nigeria Has Produced So Far? by adanny01(m): 8:12am On Aug 31, 2013
Loskee: i am a kaduna resident. ...........
what i have to say is that, namadi sambo only tried pitifully to step into the footprints made by gov makarfi when he stepped in as governor. even then, his impact was not felt. it was the late Sir Patrick Ibrahim Yakowa who made the most impact since Makarfi, as evidenced by the functionality of operation yaki, the locomotive train brought back to life, transportation, electricity and tarring of the inner streets in the southern part of kaduna (which had long before now been neglected, left out and sidelined when it comes to allocations).
reliable sources say that 'ARCH' namadi sambo approved a number of projects quite alright, while the frog-eyed Yero was the state commisioner for finance (yero is now kaduna state governor) but the projects were awarded to the wrong guys for the job. they ate the money and delivered nothing. now, yero has been sambo's boy when they were both running the state and awarding million dollar contracts to quacks, which caused the state to run into debt with little for sambo to steal away from the treasury. now that sambo is vp, he is ensuring that all that money stolen by the quacks is given back to him thru his ever loyal yaro boy Yero. that is even why yero is never on seat, he is always in abuja, hiding away from kaduna whose money he is stealing under the auspices of his oga at the top.

all i can offer to this is NA WA OOOOOOOOOOO!
ps.... the ARCH is in quote, because i heard from reliable sources that he doesnt even have a bachelor's degree in architecture. the farthest he got was a measly diploma and he is soooooo quick to stamp the ARCH title to his name. mtcheeeew.

Like i told you to write exactly this. Everybody in Kaduna knows exactly what they are doing.

For the bolded part, he was actually a graduate of ABU, Zaria.
Re: Is Namadi Sambo The Best Vice-President Nigeria Has Produced So Far? by stevoski059(m): 8:16am On Aug 31, 2013
the life of real university graduates are always diferent, they are two gentlemen who understand that they are honourable.
Re: Is Namadi Sambo The Best Vice-President Nigeria Has Produced So Far? by adanny01(m): 8:29am On Aug 31, 2013
homesteady:

Na wa for you oh!! Who brought the locomotive train to kaduna?? Was it not Sambo that started the train transport?? And you call yourself a kaduna resident!! Is it not sambo's picture that is all over the train??

He started quite alright, but stopped almost immediately after hitting popularity. It was a cheap shot to gaining popularity which actually succeeded but he abandoned the project soon after he hit the headlines. The locomotive engines were never serviced and buying fuel was a problem. Everybody knows that Namadi does not easily and consistently release money. So the locomotives broke down 1 by 1. My uncle works at NRC so i know.

It was Yakowa who came in and bought spare parts for the repairs, brought the locomotives back to life. Just when he died, every thing stopped.

The truth is the people of southern Kaduna benefitted most from the project, that's why it is not important to them if it continues.

1 Like

Re: Is Namadi Sambo The Best Vice-President Nigeria Has Produced So Far? by adanny01(m): 8:49am On Aug 31, 2013
homesteady:

You are a foolish liar!! Sambo is the best governor that kaduna ever had! I was in kaduna during his reign as governor, so I know what I'm talking of

I dont do insults, so would not go down that road with you.

I guess you were a business man in KD. I was a staff of the ministry of works. I supervise his so called contractors. My dad was a commissioner, my mum a Director. There is nothing you can argue with me.

Namadi awarded contracts but had no intention of completing them. They were means to looting state funds! 1 look at a contractor, you know the project will never see the light of day. He did only projects that made him popular and abandon it as soon as it makes headlines. Every thing that made him popular have since been negleted to rot by himself before leaving. The helicopters he bought flew for less than 2 months showing off and that was it. Name them, and i will tell you when it stopped, i bet you the same 3 yrs he was there.

Please say something reasonable and stop passing insults.

Makarfi was the best, were you there? Yakowa was the second best with the small period he was Governor. 'Namadi and Yero are the same person'.

1 Like

Re: Is Namadi Sambo The Best Vice-President Nigeria Has Produced So Far? by chucky234(m): 10:21am On Aug 31, 2013
Billyonaire: I welcome no insults from people beneath me. I demand apology from you.
Hahaha beneath you? Thats a costly insult to my person,I hereby demand an open apology from you.
Re: Is Namadi Sambo The Best Vice-President Nigeria Has Produced So Far? by rhames(m): 10:30am On Aug 31, 2013
The best and the most charismatic vice president of Nigeria is Dr. Alex Ekwueme.

1 Like

Re: Is Namadi Sambo The Best Vice-President Nigeria Has Produced So Far? by Kidbroda: 10:39pm On Sep 11, 2013
Orthonological specimen of identical plumage invariably conglomerate in the vicinity. Why not put him in CBN direct without any checks and balancing of money. The poorest has never smells a 50,000. Are they d only one, so they will not die
Re: Is Namadi Sambo The Best Vice-President Nigeria Has Produced So Far? by Gregzee: 4:17pm On Oct 23, 2013
Going by the defination of assistance, Sambo is just the square peg in that square hole!
Re: Is Namadi Sambo The Best Vice-President Nigeria Has Produced So Far? by Coolguy89(m): 6:53am On Dec 26, 2014
Story for d gods! Even my cats knws he is notin in govt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Didn't Say APC Is Worse Than PDP &Shuld Not Expect Votes Frm N/east -Sen Bukar / Ekiti Obas Lament Poor Treatment By Immediate Past Administration / President Buhari Vows To Reverse “Terrible Mismanagement” Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.