Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,259 members, 7,836,186 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Is Namadi Sambo The Best Vice-President Nigeria Has Produced So Far? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Namadi Sambo The Best Vice-President Nigeria Has Produced So Far? (13459 Views)

Namadi Sambo Hospitalized In US For Knee Surgery - Photo / See Photos Of Fake Coca Cola Products Being Produced -so Bad / Who Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Namadi Sambo The Best Vice-President Nigeria Has Produced So Far? by Nobody: 11:37am On Aug 30, 2013
chucky234: As clueless as ever.
I welcome no insults from people beneath me. I demand apology from you.
Re: Is Namadi Sambo The Best Vice-President Nigeria Has Produced So Far? by mkoabiola: 11:39am On Aug 30, 2013
He is jus a spare tyre.
Re: Is Namadi Sambo The Best Vice-President Nigeria Has Produced So Far? by trappatoni(m): 11:40am On Aug 30, 2013
SORRY, PLEASE WHAT ARE THE CRITERIA TO BE CONSIDERED.
Re: Is Namadi Sambo The Best Vice-President Nigeria Has Produced So Far? by komakan(m): 11:49am On Aug 30, 2013
lertee: What are his achievements ? As a matter of fact I think he is only occupying space there's no impact from him.
which impact are U talking about. Remember he works according to president orders. What was Jonathan's achievement during Yar adua regime? Was he not abandoned?
Re: Is Namadi Sambo The Best Vice-President Nigeria Has Produced So Far? by Mcmaye(m): 11:49am On Aug 30, 2013
call me olodo or naïve , my questions are
1 what are the responsibilities of a VP
2.Which of those responsibilities has he not carried.
out

A proper answer to these will give better evaluation to his being the best or not.
Re: Is Namadi Sambo The Best Vice-President Nigeria Has Produced So Far? by jonaboy: 11:52am On Aug 30, 2013
Phiozy: The guy did xo well when he was the governor of Kaduna. Infact he's the best Governor Kaduna's ever had, cos of his positive impact in the state, even little children knew his name and some called him Nnamdi Sambo.... Unlike the present Governor whose name I dont even remember. However as a Vice-President, not much have been heard about him, probably acting silently.
. Pls name just 3 major acheivement of the vp when he was Governor in kaduna state apart from the gaint singboards he mounted all over the state seeking second term when he is yet complete even 6 months in office and excessive deduction of LG funds,to me it was good riddance to rubbish when he left the state to assume office as vp.

3 Likes

Re: Is Namadi Sambo The Best Vice-President Nigeria Has Produced So Far? by Ayorh4you(m): 11:53am On Aug 30, 2013
Godman_n: slowpoke Vice President for an fools like the op
Oyinbo koro....... grin grin grin grin
Re: Is Namadi Sambo The Best Vice-President Nigeria Has Produced So Far? by Dee60: 12:03pm On Aug 30, 2013
Perhaps the most unknown. He has hardly ever visited South West. I dont know if he visited other regions. You see him a lot attending weddings of northern elites. he may be a very good candidate but may want to avoid being vocal like Atiku so he does not spoil his chance with 'oga at the top'! That will not be wise anyway because the oga has no plan to sponsor him!
Re: Is Namadi Sambo The Best Vice-President Nigeria Has Produced So Far? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Aug 30, 2013
I heard Idiagbon was influential during the Buhari's regime.
Re: Is Namadi Sambo The Best Vice-President Nigeria Has Produced So Far? by EmmyBoy2(m): 12:17pm On Aug 30, 2013
Okija_juju: All 'Vice' anything in Nigeria have no real job description except 'Vice-Chancellors' of Universities..
spot on bro!
Re: Is Namadi Sambo The Best Vice-President Nigeria Has Produced So Far? by theripper3: 12:19pm On Aug 30, 2013
Inconsequential is an understatement.
Re: Is Namadi Sambo The Best Vice-President Nigeria Has Produced So Far? by Shekson(m): 12:32pm On Aug 30, 2013
k.style:
Nope...i'l giv it 2 jon champion and jim beglin...
See wetin 60 days ASUU strike don cause. Dis guy don dey 4get current affairs sef. Na PES commentators dey him brain. ASUU abeg oooh. Afta, graduates will be termed unemployable.
Re: Is Namadi Sambo The Best Vice-President Nigeria Has Produced So Far? by Frankey369(m): 1:10pm On Aug 30, 2013
k.style:

KONAMI FAN.. I HAIL
Re: Is Namadi Sambo The Best Vice-President Nigeria Has Produced So Far? by sampitts(m): 1:20pm On Aug 30, 2013
k.style:
hahaha..too much PES...
Re: Is Namadi Sambo The Best Vice-President Nigeria Has Produced So Far? by duality(m): 1:38pm On Aug 30, 2013
I'm only interested in the best Deputy Governor in my great state "Lagos"

I will speak better when the topic is about our Lagos state.
Re: Is Namadi Sambo The Best Vice-President Nigeria Has Produced So Far? by abacrested(f): 2:00pm On Aug 30, 2013
He is d bst no doubt,humble,dedicated and hardworking jst like his boss.I bet they will take nigerians unawares wif their transformation.silent acheivers n not the typical nigerian politician
Re: Is Namadi Sambo The Best Vice-President Nigeria Has Produced So Far? by missangel201(f): 2:00pm On Aug 30, 2013
have not heard of him ooo as a VP i mean he is not popular to me
Re: Is Namadi Sambo The Best Vice-President Nigeria Has Produced So Far? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Aug 30, 2013
lol...is dis a joke?
Get valuable properties/Lands and accommodations in Lekki,Victoria Island,Ikoyi,VGC and the entire Lekki expressway axis.
We work directly with developers and Landlords to ensure you get best value for your money.Check out our listings on our site: http://distributenaija..com/2013/08/updated-properties-for-august-2013-in_30.html
Re: Is Namadi Sambo The Best Vice-President Nigeria Has Produced So Far? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Aug 30, 2013
lertee: What are his achievements ? As a matter of fact I think he is only occupying space there's no impact from him.
.....in otherwords,he is a MATTER
Re: Is Namadi Sambo The Best Vice-President Nigeria Has Produced So Far? by Patywilly: 2:46pm On Aug 30, 2013
sometyms i forget we have a vice president..
Re: Is Namadi Sambo The Best Vice-President Nigeria Has Produced So Far? by ominid1: 2:53pm On Aug 30, 2013
A time tested ox Capone. Chairman national economic council. Plz confirm the basis points gained in the NSE from d inception of his reign. A member of Nia with years of professional practise , still impacting thousands of lyfs positively. Much more mid not b told
Re: Is Namadi Sambo The Best Vice-President Nigeria Has Produced So Far? by Sheenor: 3:01pm On Aug 30, 2013
Phiozy: The guy did xo well when he was the governor of Kaduna. Infact he's the best Governor Kaduna's ever had, cos of his positive impact in the state, even little children knew his name and some called him Nnamdi Sambo.... Unlike the present Governor whose name I dont even remember. However as a Vice-President, not much have been heard about him, probably acting silently.
sorry dear buh dats a false statement.......hav yuh forget Makarfi?? or the almighty Yakowa Nakowa....may his soul rip...seriously yuh need to consult yur oracle or a true kaduna resident.......

1 Like

Re: Is Namadi Sambo The Best Vice-President Nigeria Has Produced So Far? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Aug 30, 2013
are you from kaduna or you live in kaduna? cos I think you got it all wrong... VERY WRONG.. infact I can challenge you to show me one good thing he did 4 kaduna state and I will show you 99 things he did WRONG in kaduna state.
Re: Is Namadi Sambo The Best Vice-President Nigeria Has Produced So Far? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 30, 2013
gunners160: ............dat man tried 4 kaduna state..............

please elaborate on that.. how did he try for kaduna state?
Re: Is Namadi Sambo The Best Vice-President Nigeria Has Produced So Far? by mylifeisagift(m): 4:14pm On Aug 30, 2013
[quote author=k.style]Nope...i'l giv it 2 jon champion and jim beglin...[/quote
Game don collect your head finish..
LMAO...
Re: Is Namadi Sambo The Best Vice-President Nigeria Has Produced So Far? by Loskee(f): 4:33pm On Aug 30, 2013
i am a kaduna resident. ...........
what i have to say is that, namadi sambo only tried pitifully to step into the footprints made by gov makarfi when he stepped in as governor. even then, his impact was not felt. it was the late Sir Patrick Ibrahim Yakowa who made the most impact since Makarfi, as evidenced by the functionality of operation yaki, the locomotive train brought back to life, transportation, electricity and tarring of the inner streets in the southern part of kaduna (which had long before now been neglected, left out and sidelined when it comes to allocations).
reliable sources say that 'ARCH' namadi sambo approved a number of projects quite alright, while the frog-eyed Yero was the state commisioner for finance (yero is now kaduna state governor) but the projects were awarded to the wrong guys for the job. they ate the money and delivered nothing. now, yero has been sambo's boy when they were both running the state and awarding million dollar contracts to quacks, which caused the state to run into debt with little for sambo to steal away from the treasury. now that sambo is vp, he is ensuring that all that money stolen by the quacks is given back to him thru his ever loyal yaro boy Yero. that is even why yero is never on seat, he is always in abuja, hiding away from kaduna whose money he is stealing under the auspices of his oga at the top.

all i can offer to this is NA WA OOOOOOOOOOO!
ps.... the ARCH is in quote, because i heard from reliable sources that he doesnt even have a bachelor's degree in architecture. the farthest he got was a measly diploma and he is soooooo quick to stamp the ARCH title to his name. mtcheeeew.

2 Likes

Re: Is Namadi Sambo The Best Vice-President Nigeria Has Produced So Far? by tlops(m): 4:46pm On Aug 30, 2013

The job of vice president is simply to assist the president. the day u start seeing his achievement will be the day GEJ and PEJ will start planning for him.
Re: Is Namadi Sambo The Best Vice-President Nigeria Has Produced So Far? by ajufinz(m): 5:02pm On Aug 30, 2013

I bet you don't no taK' about his few years as Governor in kaduna, aside his current guy on seat, him chop kd dry... Many thanks to Yeroboy.
Just ask any aboki, Acrh. VP, is Kd's worst Governor...
Re: Is Namadi Sambo The Best Vice-President Nigeria Has Produced So Far? by kotons(m): 6:00pm On Aug 30, 2013
As far as performance is concern the VP can be tagged ineffective,because even in his own state nd town kaduna and zaria respectively he has nothing to show as a governor nd now as the Vice president!so @ the federal level what do u xpect from him??
Re: Is Namadi Sambo The Best Vice-President Nigeria Has Produced So Far? by Jarus(m): 6:22pm On Aug 30, 2013
Only 3 since 1999, so not much to prepare. Atiku, overbearing, Jonathan, just reading newspapers in office, sambo, just meeting traditional rulers on courtesy visit.
Re: Is Namadi Sambo The Best Vice-President Nigeria Has Produced So Far? by Omadachi(m): 7:01pm On Aug 30, 2013
The post of VP should be scrap.Not even a single positive contribution from him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Updated:Happening Now : Main Market Onitsha Shut Down, Biafra Protest (pics) / Eket Sen District To Hold Endorsement Rally For Gov Udom Emmanuel / The Papyrus Magazine Holds Three Awards In One Night As Leaders Are Honoured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.