Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,204 members, 7,839,104 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Is It Right For Boy And Girl To Be In Relationship Before 18 Yrs Of Age. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right For Boy And Girl To Be In Relationship Before 18 Yrs Of Age. (21629 Views)

See The Difference Between Dating A Boy And Dating A Man / What You Must Know About Relationship Before You Start One. / 10 Insights You Should Take Steps Into Serious Relationship Before Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Right For Boy And Girl To Be In Relationship Before 18 Yrs Of Age. by gabelogan(m): 9:46pm On Jun 12, 2008
DIS ONYINYE DEY TOO FORM SEY SHE BE SAINT!!!!!!

@ TOPIC

AT THE TEENAGE AGE, PEOPLE ARE VERY VERY ACTIVE SO THERE IS THE TENDENCY THAT THEY MAY WANT TO GO INTO RELATIONSHIPS. ME PERSONALLY, I BEEN DEY PURSUE WOMAN AS EARLY AS 13YRS BUT I NO CANE WOMAN UNTIL I MATURE . BUT THE WAY PEOPLE DEY DO FOR OBODO-OYINBO, ESPECIALLY THOSE TEENAGERS DEY TOO MUCH
THOSE PIKIN BIG WELL-WELL U NO GO KNOW SEY THEY BE TEENAGERS OH!
Re: Is It Right For Boy And Girl To Be In Relationship Before 18 Yrs Of Age. by chinesedoll(f): 9:49pm On Jun 12, 2008
gabe_logan:

DIS ONYINYE DEY TOO FORM SEY SHE BE SAINT!!!!!!@ TOPIC

AT THE TEENAGE AGE, PEOPLE ARE VERY VERY ACTIVE SO THERE IS THE TENDENCY THAT THEY MAY WANT TO GO INTO RELATIONSHIPS. ME PERSONALLY, I BEEN DEY PURSUE WOMAN AS EARLY AS 13YRS BUT I NO CANE WOMAN UNTIL I MATURE . BUT THE WAY PEOPLE DEY DO FOR OBODO-OYINBO, ESPECIALLY THOSE TEENAGERS DEY TOO MUCH
THOSE PIKIN BIG WELL-WELL You NO GO KNOW SEY THEY BE TEENAGERS OH!

WAS ABT SAYIN D SAME TIN
Re: Is It Right For Boy And Girl To Be In Relationship Before 18 Yrs Of Age. by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jun 12, 2008
roflmao grin grin grin
Re: Is It Right For Boy And Girl To Be In Relationship Before 18 Yrs Of Age. by chinesedoll(f): 9:51pm On Jun 12, 2008
JENNY U SEF TALK TRUE
Re: Is It Right For Boy And Girl To Be In Relationship Before 18 Yrs Of Age. by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 12, 2008
ruky_ivy:

WAS ABT SAYIN D SAME TIN

Who knows. But I wonder wetin her kind dey do for this place because na so so bashing she go recieve! This place na jungle. No sheep do survive for here. Tigers and panthers rule!
Re: Is It Right For Boy And Girl To Be In Relationship Before 18 Yrs Of Age. by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jun 12, 2008
roflmao grin grin grin
Re: Is It Right For Boy And Girl To Be In Relationship Before 18 Yrs Of Age. by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jun 12, 2008
ruky one thing wey una go know and suppose know be say,onyinye na still pikin wey dey grow
Re: Is It Right For Boy And Girl To Be In Relationship Before 18 Yrs Of Age. by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jun 12, 2008
jennykadry:

ruky one thing wey una go know and suppose know be say,onyinye na still pikin wey dey grow

She is her 20s for goodness sake! shocked Make we nor insult the girl.
Re: Is It Right For Boy And Girl To Be In Relationship Before 18 Yrs Of Age. by gabelogan(m): 10:12pm On Jun 12, 2008
michelin89:

She is her 20s for goodness sake! shocked Make we nor insult the girl.

SHE DESERVES EVERY INSULT. SHE DEY DO LIKE SEY SHE NEVER SEE PRICK, SHE DEY ALWAYS DO LIKE SEY NA SHE GOOD PASS AND SHE TALK SEY SHE BE VIRGIN

MAKE DAT GIRL ALLOW PERSON HEAR WORD ABEG, IF SHE DEY TOO GOOD MAKE SHE NO DEY CONTRIBUTE FOR DIS SECTION, MAKE SHE DEY RELIGION OR FAMILY SECTION.
Re: Is It Right For Boy And Girl To Be In Relationship Before 18 Yrs Of Age. by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jun 12, 2008
gabe_logan:

SHE DESERVES EVERY INSULT. SHE DEY DO LIKE SEY SHE NEVER SEE PRICK, SHE DEY ALWAYS DO LIKE SEY NA SHE GOOD PASS AND SHE TALK SEY SHE BE VIRGIN

MAKE DAT GIRL ALLOW PERSON HEAR WORD ABEG, IF SHE DEY TOO GOOD MAKE SHE NO DEY CONTRIBUTE FOR DIS SECTION, MAKE SHE DEY RELIGION OR FAMILY SECTION.

Why you dey shout? Nor eat me abeg. Listen if she is for real, then we should commend her for holding up tight to her morals. The only thing I nor like na that pastor thing and her naive attitude to real life issues. As i don talk, make she loosen up!
Re: Is It Right For Boy And Girl To Be In Relationship Before 18 Yrs Of Age. by chinesedoll(f): 10:19pm On Jun 12, 2008
@MICHE

NOBODY IS COMPLAINING ABT HER MORALS
EVEN ME I ADMIRE HER
BUT HER OWN DON DEY TOO MUCH

I TINK SHE SHL BE ON D RELIGION,EDUCATION,GAMES OR EVEN FOOD SECTION
MAKE SHE NO DEY COME HER COME DEY ANNOUNCE HOW HOLY SHE IS
Re: Is It Right For Boy And Girl To Be In Relationship Before 18 Yrs Of Age. by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jun 12, 2008
ROTFLMGBO oh gawdddddddd grin grin grin grin
Re: Is It Right For Boy And Girl To Be In Relationship Before 18 Yrs Of Age. by merge(f): 10:24pm On Jun 12, 2008
under 18 is too young

Case closed lol
Re: Is It Right For Boy And Girl To Be In Relationship Before 18 Yrs Of Age. by chinesedoll(f): 10:24pm On Jun 12, 2008
JENNY WHY U DEY LAFF

I SUSPECT U ND OYINYE RE D SAME
USING DIFF IDS grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is It Right For Boy And Girl To Be In Relationship Before 18 Yrs Of Age. by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jun 12, 2008
ruky_ivy:

@MICHE

NOBODY IS COMPLAINING ABT HER MORALS
EVEN ME I ADMIRE HER
BUT HER OWN DON DEY TOO MUCH

I TINK SHE SHL BE ON D RELIGION,EDUCATION,GAMES OR EVEN FOOD SECTION
MAKE SHE NO DEY COME HER COME DEY ANNOUNCE HOW HOLY SHE IS

If she is here, then she is curious and I don't so much equate sexual knowledge to moral depreciation. Maybe the girl is trying to understand certain things but at the same time is afraid to let go. You know, after she don announce she be virgin Mary which face she go take talk she like sex? She nor go survive the ultimate bashing! cool
Re: Is It Right For Boy And Girl To Be In Relationship Before 18 Yrs Of Age. by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jun 12, 2008
ruky u no well oooo,na u don begin suspect naw grin grin shebi them say na me and u be d same person,why u come dey put am for onyinye head grin grin
Re: Is It Right For Boy And Girl To Be In Relationship Before 18 Yrs Of Age. by chinesedoll(f): 10:28pm On Jun 12, 2008
@JENNY

JUST KIDDING

@MICH

YEA AGREED SHE WANTS 2 LEARN
BUT WICH 1 BE SAY AANY SMALL TIN
I AM DIS I AM DAT

PLS DONT GET ME WRONG AM NOT DISSING HER
ACTUALLY LIKE D BABE
BUT PLS SHE IS NOT D ONLY VIRIN ON NL
BUT NA ONLY SHE I KNOW
U DONT HAVE 2 LET PPL KNOW UR STATUS
Re: Is It Right For Boy And Girl To Be In Relationship Before 18 Yrs Of Age. by Orion13: 10:30pm On Jun 12, 2008
hi am new from ghana.
how do i post a new topic?
Re: Is It Right For Boy And Girl To Be In Relationship Before 18 Yrs Of Age. by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jun 12, 2008
Hey, I'm under 18. And I think it's okay. As long as they can define it properly. And the mistakes they make in defining it are also made by over 18s.
Re: Is It Right For Boy And Girl To Be In Relationship Before 18 Yrs Of Age. by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jun 12, 2008
@MICH

YEA AGREED SHE WANTS 2 LEARN
BUT WICH 1 BE SAY AANY SMALL TIN
I AM DIS I AM DAT

PLS DONT GET ME WRONG AM NOT DISSING HER
ACTUALLY LIKE D BABE
BUT PLS SHE IS NOT D ONLY VIRIN ON Nairaland
BUT NA ONLY SHE I KNOW
You DONT HAVE 2 LET PPL KNOW UR STATUS

ruky i must agree wt u on that,i also told her d same thing and she said shes proud to say it anytime,i told her that there r so many virgins on this forum ,and they r proud to be virgins but they don't say it out,not because they r not proud of their status but because they know its nobody business and they feel it should be their problem and not ours

anyway she don cool down small,because that day wey i talk to her she tell me say she don hear,and i don see small changes
Re: Is It Right For Boy And Girl To Be In Relationship Before 18 Yrs Of Age. by onyinye2(f): 10:33pm On Jun 12, 2008
WHAT IN THE WORLD!!! shocked shocked shocked oka my name is being thrown all over the place. just because i dont think the way some of you do im naive seriously you guys. And yes i am a moral person i cant change that. i never went around telling everybody that i was a saint cuz i know im not. geez. my views are my views. if it comes off as naive then tough. i also have the right to go where ever i please on this site. this is insane.
Re: Is It Right For Boy And Girl To Be In Relationship Before 18 Yrs Of Age. by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jun 12, 2008
awwwwww. . . eya, pele kiss
Re: Is It Right For Boy And Girl To Be In Relationship Before 18 Yrs Of Age. by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jun 12, 2008
You guys should leave onyinye alone. tongue

@ topic

Below 18---> Please go and play with sand, abeg.
Re: Is It Right For Boy And Girl To Be In Relationship Before 18 Yrs Of Age. by onyinye2(f): 10:51pm On Jun 12, 2008
gabe_logan:

oka have i personally offended you or something cause i have no idea where this anger is venting from. or is it jealousy i mean you got to be specific.
Re: Is It Right For Boy And Girl To Be In Relationship Before 18 Yrs Of Age. by gabelogan(m): 11:12pm On Jun 12, 2008
onyinye2:

oka have i personally offended you or something cause i have no idea where this anger is venting from. or is it jealousy i mean you got to be specific.

y would i be jealous?
and i aint angry, just that u r always putting ur so called "morality" in our faces all the time even and especially when its not necessary.
if u r so morally upright, the what brings u, not only to the romance section, but the sexuality section?

stop being a hypocrite
Re: Is It Right For Boy And Girl To Be In Relationship Before 18 Yrs Of Age. by onyinye2(f): 1:03am On Jun 13, 2008
oka i never go around throwing biblical stuff on u people. they are just my views. and you are basically implying that you rather me talk about sex and all the freaky things i can do than how i feel about certain topics.
Re: Is It Right For Boy And Girl To Be In Relationship Before 18 Yrs Of Age. by uspry1(f): 1:25am On Jun 13, 2008
Check out existing threads at below:

At What Age Should a Girl Have a Boyfriend?
www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-2240.96.html

Right Age to Date (for children)
www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-421.0.html
Re: Is It Right For Boy And Girl To Be In Relationship Before 18 Yrs Of Age. by gabelogan(m): 1:35am On Jun 13, 2008
onyinye2:

oka i never go around throwing biblical stuff on u people. they are just my views. and you are basically implying that you rather me talk about sex and all the freaky things i can do than how i feel about certain topics.

I'D RATHER U NOT SAY ANYTHING
Re: Is It Right For Boy And Girl To Be In Relationship Before 18 Yrs Of Age. by Busybody2(f): 1:38am On Jun 13, 2008
merge:

under 18 is too young

Case closed lol

Which case is closed? Abeg, comot for road make better person yarn.
Carry go my sister hot chica.

hot chic:

I[b] really don't think 16-17 years old is too young nowadays.
At 17,some people are already in 200 level.
I think maturity is whats more important here.
I got into a relationship few months after leaving secondary,I was 15 then though the guy was a lot more matured,i have counted several years in the relationship and we are about moving on to the next level and i am still enjoying every bit of it. . . [/b]

Ain't it funny how most Nigerian parents met their sweetheart at secondary school, yet want to put the fear of God in our lives and preach to us when it comes to dating. We are not allowed to have a boyfriend at all, It is even a taboo to talk about it, yet as soon as you get to the age of 24, they start pestering you and expect you to magically produce an husband material overnight.
Re: Is It Right For Boy And Girl To Be In Relationship Before 18 Yrs Of Age. by Orimili(m): 12:53pm On Jun 13, 2008
Busy_body:

Which case is closed? Abeg, comot for road make better person yarn.
Carry go my sister hot chica.

Ain't it funny how most Nigerian parents met their sweetheart at secondary school, yet want to put the fear of God in our lives and preach to us when it comes to dating. We are not allowed to have a boyfriend at all, It is even a taboo to talk about it, yet as soon as you get to the age of 24, they start pestering you and expect you to magically produce an husband material overnight.

I have definitely noticed that, especially in my family. All of a sudden, when you turn a certain age, they are talking about marriage to you and finding a spouse, when you are trained all your life to never be in a relationship. I think that parents are just trying to make sure that you don't make the same mistakes that they did.
Re: Is It Right For Boy And Girl To Be In Relationship Before 18 Yrs Of Age. by Orimili(m): 1:04pm On Jun 13, 2008
I don't think it is a question of right or wrong, but more of a question of maturity. There is no biological marker for maturity, as one does not magically become more mature at 18, making infinitely better decisions as far as relationships. Maturity varies greatly among individuals such that a couple at 14-15 could possibly be in a genuine relationship, while a couple at 30-31 are still acting as children, making all the wrong decisions relationship wise. I used to work with a person who is 19 and happily married with a son. Both him and his wife go to my school, and I have always seen them handle everything with responsibility, making every decision with logic. If you and your significant other are mature enough to handle the responsibilities that come with a relationship, and know the difference between love and lust(a BIG problem with anyone in a relationship), It shouldn't matter if you are 15 or 51.
Re: Is It Right For Boy And Girl To Be In Relationship Before 18 Yrs Of Age. by arshy(m): 1:16pm On Jun 13, 2008
I started going out with my babe when she was 16, and this is our 6th years together, and we are still very much together. In fact more of best of friends and we are really enjoying it.
So, nothing is too wrong, it all depend on what you want in your partner, and how he/she turns out to be.

(1) (2) (3)

My Fiance Is A Virgin / What Is Your Most Awkward sexual Turn On / Nwaka Ibeya Is The Lady With The Biggest Boobs In Nigeria Right Now (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.