Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,184 members, 7,839,029 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Who Would You Save? Mother Or Wife? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Would You Save? Mother Or Wife? (2078 Views)

Five Reasons Why You Should Not Beat Your Girlfriend Or Wife / What Song Title Did You Save Your Lover's Number With? / Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Would You Save? Mother Or Wife? by iamdsam: 1:22pm On Aug 30, 2013
[b]Like the popular saying goes, a man and woman becomes one after their marriage. This has got me thinking if couples can prove to be one in very precarious situations. It has led me to this little imagination and this one's for the husbands, husbands to be and even wives and wives to be. Imagine you (husband) and wife accompanied by your mother sailed a speed boat (or probably a local fairy) to get to a place for a ceremony and the boat capsized (or maybe the engine failed or the boat hit something in the river). The captain (for a small boat though) died on that point of the accident. You (husband), wife and mother survived the accident. With only two safety jackets on the boat and you (husband) has already grabbed and wore one, and also being in custody of the other safety jacket. Your mother or wife, one of them must put on the safety jacket to survive before the boat finally sinks into the river. Being able to help either your (husband) mother or wife, who would you save by giving this safety jacket? Is it your (husband) mother or wife? (Note: None of them sabi swim or none of them knows how to swim). Please drop your comments @Nairalanders [/b]
Re: Who Would You Save? Mother Or Wife? by drss(m): 1:31pm On Aug 30, 2013
As a man of the house I have responsibilities at home to take care and provide for the kids. In that case I will grab the first life jacket. My wife and mother can share the remaining one. Am not ready to die yet. God knows I can't swim.
Re: Who Would You Save? Mother Or Wife? by kcreal(f): 1:32pm On Aug 30, 2013
This question get k-leg ooo, Where are the men?
Re: Who Would You Save? Mother Or Wife? by DesChyko1(m): 1:45pm On Aug 30, 2013
My wife would be saved.. Even though my mom will be endangered #sniffles#, I'm sure my father, where ever he is, would expect me to do the same.. #eyes wide open, hands over my mouth#
Re: Who Would You Save? Mother Or Wife? by iamdsam: 1:48pm On Aug 30, 2013
I would save my wife leaving my mom because she's the one I'll spend my last days with. Remembring the vows we made during our marriage "for better, for worst", I would save my wife. I won't stay forever with my mom but with my wife because I truly love her
Re: Who Would You Save? Mother Or Wife? by nawtibownie: 1:51pm On Aug 30, 2013
[color=#000000][/color]If I were a man,I'd give both life jackets to my mom and wife.. And since I can swim,swimming in the River wouldn't be a difficult thing..Its not a sea or ocean.
Re: Who Would You Save? Mother Or Wife? by iamdsam: 1:54pm On Aug 30, 2013
kcreal: This question get k-leg ooo, Where are the men?
Like I posted earlier, there are only two safety jackets in the boat. The captain died and the three (husband, wife and mother of the husband) survived. The husband is in custody of the two jackets. Already wearing one to guarantee his safety, he's left with one to save either his wife or mother. Who should the husband save and why?
Re: Who Would You Save? Mother Or Wife? by iamdsam: 1:59pm On Aug 30, 2013
nawtibownie: [color=#000000][/color]If I were a man,I'd give both life jackets to my mom and wife.. And since I can swim,swimming in the River wouldn't be a difficult thing..Its not a sea or ocean.
But for this situation, you nor sabi to swim. None of ona sabi swim
Re: Who Would You Save? Mother Or Wife? by kennybelle: 2:00pm On Aug 30, 2013
The mother would die a hero n never will she be forgotten if she practically let go of the remaining life jacket to the wife, considering the fact that she has lived her life to a stage. make she just allow the couple experience wetin she don experience about life jare!

1 Like

Re: Who Would You Save? Mother Or Wife? by frenchman(m): 2:04pm On Aug 30, 2013
I will save my mum and marry another wife. i cant get another mother
Re: Who Would You Save? Mother Or Wife? by kcreal(f): 5:08pm On Aug 30, 2013
frenchman: I will save my mum and marry another wife. i cant get another mother

True.
Re: Who Would You Save? Mother Or Wife? by Rhemar(m): 7:24pm On Aug 30, 2013
I'll save my wife nd let go of my mum especially if she's had children for me
Re: Who Would You Save? Mother Or Wife? by 50calibre(m): 7:34pm On Aug 30, 2013
This is no-brainer, it won't even take me more than 5 seconds to decide this, I'm saving my mum.

I'm okay with my wife saving her dad ahead of me. grin
Re: Who Would You Save? Mother Or Wife? by Mynd44: 8:02pm On Aug 30, 2013
I would take mine off and give it to the person without one. I can never choose between my wife and mother.

Death is a better alternative
Re: Who Would You Save? Mother Or Wife? by DesChyko1(m): 7:07am On Sep 01, 2013
Mynd_44: I would take mine off and give it to the person without one. I can never choose between my wife and mother.

Ernest Hemingway
Re: Who Would You Save? Mother Or Wife? by iamdsam: 11:55am On Sep 01, 2013
Mynd_44: I would take mine off and give it to the person without one. I can never choose between my wife and mother.

I simply can't do this
Re: Who Would You Save? Mother Or Wife? by Mynd44: 12:03pm On Sep 01, 2013
iamdsam: I simply can't do this
I can
Re: Who Would You Save? Mother Or Wife? by iamdsam: 12:12pm On Sep 01, 2013
Mynd_44:
I can
Remember that your'll make your wife a widow if you make this sacrifice. What do you think bout that?
Re: Who Would You Save? Mother Or Wife? by Mynd44: 12:15pm On Sep 01, 2013
iamdsam: Remember that your'll make your wife a widow if you make this sacrifice. What do you think bout that?
I will rather do that than live the rest of my life knowing I allowed my mother die. I might end up blaming and hating my wife for it which is not her fault.

In the end, I will end up miserable and she will also be miserable. Now do you get my point?
Re: Who Would You Save? Mother Or Wife? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Sep 01, 2013
I will save my wife and mom and die "hypothetically" because what's the point my conscience will allow me commit suicide knowing i left either to die. besides what kinda of question is this anyway some trick question undecided
Re: Who Would You Save? Mother Or Wife? by iamdsam: 12:30pm On Sep 01, 2013
Mynd_44:
I will rather do that than live the rest of my life knowing I allowed my mother die. I might end up blaming and hating my wife for it which is not her fault.

In the end, I will end up miserable and she will also be miserable. Now do you get my point?
Ok o. As for me I'll leave my mother to die because I won't stay with her forever but instead my wife
Re: Who Would You Save? Mother Or Wife? by iamdsam: 12:31pm On Sep 01, 2013
pc guru: I will save my wife and mom and die "hypothetically" because what's the point my conscience will allow me commit suicide knowing i left either to die. besides what kinda of question is this anyway some trick question undecided
Lol

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Always Miss About Your Spouse? / Choose: 'valentine' Or "Election" On February 14 / Check This Out !! Expert Reveals How To Get Better In Bed Naturally Without Drug

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.