Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,747 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Five Reasons Why You Should Not Beat Your Girlfriend Or Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Five Reasons Why You Should Not Beat Your Girlfriend Or Wife (6658 Views)

Guy Would You Alow Your Girlfriend Or Wife To Wear This Outside / 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Has Lost Interest In The Relationship / 5 Ways To Teach Your Girlfriend Or Wife A Lesson For Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five Reasons Why You Should Not Beat Your Girlfriend Or Wife by Ayima: 1:48pm On Jun 25, 2015
1. It makes her less attractive.
If you’re like most men, you’re with your girl
because you think she’s hot . Uppercuts, drop
kicks and karate chops leave behind cuts,
welts and the occasional broken bone. Unless
you find black eyes and smashed teeth sexy,
you’ll have difficulty getting an erection after
you’ve given your girl a good working over.
Hypothetical reversal: If you have a spare
phone book, you can place it over her stomach
so your fists don’t leave any marks. But who
has a phone book these days?
2. It keeps her from performing her
womanly duties.
In order for your girl to cook, clean and please
you sexually , she needs to be in top physical
condition. If you injure her while slapping her
around, she won’t be able to serve you as
well. For example, it’s difficult for a girl to
make you a sandwich when her arm is in a
sling, or for her to go down on you with a
broken jaw. By sending her to the hospital
every time she folds your underwear the
wrong way, you make it more difficult for her
to get it right in the future.
Hypothetical reversal: If you have a large penis,
dislocating your girl’s jaw might lead to a
more pleasurable Mouth Gig.
3. It’s time-consuming.
Because men are physically stronger on
average than women, virtually every man has
the ability to beat the stuffing out of his girl if
he wants. Even still, disciplining a girl
takes effort. Depending on how much your girl
has irritated you, you may have to spend hours
chasing her around the house with a belt.
That’s time you could be using to do
something more productive, like playing video
games or alphabetizing your Joni Mitchell
albums.
Hypothetical reversal: Your life is so dull that
smacking your girl around is the highlight of
your day.
4. You can hurt yourself while beating
her.
While physically assaulting a girl is something
almost every man can do, you run the risk of
injuring yourself in the process. She may be a
frail little female, but her bones are still hard
and her nails are still sharp. You also might
accidentally get some of her blood on your
nice clothes.
Hypothetical reversal: Beat your girlfriend in the
nude.
5. You might go to prison.
If you’re caught beating your girl, you can be
arrested and thrown in prison for years. This
will seriously impede your ability to make
money, drink quality craft brews, and hook up
with sluts. Additionally, other prisoners might
decide to relieve their sexual tension by using
your rectum as a Fleshlight. Many states have
“must-arrest” laws when it comes to domestic
violence calls, meaning that it’s almost certain
that you will be hauled away.
Hypothetical reversal: If your girl loves you
enough, she might drop the charges.
As much as some girls really deserve a slap
across the face, giving her a shiner is not a
good idea. I hope this article helped explain
why inflicting short-term pain on your girl may
result in long-term pain for you . So long as you
don’t confuse punching and kicking with
spanking your girlfriend to discipline her and
show her her place, you’ll be fine.

3 Likes

Re: Five Reasons Why You Should Not Beat Your Girlfriend Or Wife by dharay99: 1:50pm On Jun 25, 2015
I see...
5 funny reasons u should call it.
Re: Five Reasons Why You Should Not Beat Your Girlfriend Or Wife by benedictnsi(m): 1:55pm On Jun 25, 2015
And don't forget to give them reasons why they shouldn't misbehave when we are in a bad mood

1 Like

Re: Five Reasons Why You Should Not Beat Your Girlfriend Or Wife by importexpert(m): 2:26pm On Jun 25, 2015
benedictnsi:
And don't forget to give them reasons why they shouldn't misbehave when we are in a bad mood

lol, in the absence of those reasons and they misbehave, what will you do soldier grin?
Re: Five Reasons Why You Should Not Beat Your Girlfriend Or Wife by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jun 25, 2015
benedictnsi:
hope u have done the needful? If no plz go and vote agarawu23 for mr nairaland, adeobi.
Re: Five Reasons Why You Should Not Beat Your Girlfriend Or Wife by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jun 25, 2015
importexpert:

lol, in the absence of those reasons and they misbehave, what will you do soldier grin?
read my signature and do the needful plz.
Re: Five Reasons Why You Should Not Beat Your Girlfriend Or Wife by benedictnsi(m): 2:41pm On Jun 25, 2015
importexpert:

I go slap you.......
Re: Five Reasons Why You Should Not Beat Your Girlfriend Or Wife by benedictnsi(m): 2:47pm On Jun 25, 2015
Jollyjoy:
hope u have done the needful? If no plz go and vote agarawu23 for mr nairaland, adeobi.

Not until you give me a solid reason why i should vote him.

Is he your HOUSEBOY or HOUSEBAND
Re: Five Reasons Why You Should Not Beat Your Girlfriend Or Wife by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jun 25, 2015
benedictnsi:

Not until you give me a solid reason why i should vote him.

Is he your HOUSEBOY or HOUSEBAND
lolz! He is nt my houseboy nor my husband bt he deserve the crown.
Re: Five Reasons Why You Should Not Beat Your Girlfriend Or Wife by benedictnsi(m): 2:59pm On Jun 25, 2015
Jollyjoy:
lolz! He is nt my houseboy nor my husband bt he deserve the crown.

I never mentioned "husband"...... I said HOUSEBOY or HOUSEBAND (weh you d beat for house)

He deserves to win I know say you no d dig hole weh rat no dey inside.... So what will you gain if he Wins
Re: Five Reasons Why You Should Not Beat Your Girlfriend Or Wife by Slimzjoe(m): 3:07pm On Jun 25, 2015
Summary:

Never beat a woman.....

Cos she's a woman
Re: Five Reasons Why You Should Not Beat Your Girlfriend Or Wife by MrsChima(f): 3:10pm On Jun 25, 2015
You see this woman beaters? grin

Ronald4lif
Francizy
Truckpusher
Jaybee03
Jaybee
Sexkillz
Jacksparrow
lekinz
Kinglekan
agapechris
Mr cork
agarawu
jerico01
jarizod
Re: Five Reasons Why You Should Not Beat Your Girlfriend Or Wife by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jun 25, 2015
MrsChima:

Ronald4lif
Francizy
Truckpusher
Jaybee03
Jaybee
Sexkillz
Jacksparrow
lekinz
Kinglekan
agapechris
Mr cork
agarawu
jerico01
jarizod

me, gentle boi

Oya check my siggie wink
Re: Five Reasons Why You Should Not Beat Your Girlfriend Or Wife by francizy(m): 3:44pm On Jun 25, 2015
MrsChima:

Ronald4li
Fra
Truckpushe
Jaybee0
Jaybe
Sexkill
Jacksparro
lekin
Kingleka
agapechri
Mr cork
agarawu
jerico0
jarizo

So because I don't agree with you on your feministic shyt, am now a woman beater eh?
Till you divorce your husband and change your moniker then I take your stance on feminism seriously.

Moreover, I decided not to quote you for sometime now because you trade insulting words a lot even when the person you insult don't behave in same manner towards you. The fact that I don't trade words with you, even when I should, is enough reason to show you that I respect women but not the the point one gets mad enough to hit me tho..
Re: Five Reasons Why You Should Not Beat Your Girlfriend Or Wife by kinglekan: 3:53pm On Jun 25, 2015
MrsChima:

Did you just hit menopause? undecided
Re: Five Reasons Why You Should Not Beat Your Girlfriend Or Wife by MrsChima(f): 3:57pm On Jun 25, 2015
francizy:

So because I don't agree with you on your feministic shyt, am now a woman beater eh?
Till you divorce your husband and change your moniker then I take your stance on feminism seriously.

Moreover, I decided not to quote you for sometime now because you trade insulting words a lot even when the person you insult don't behave in same manner towards you. The fact that I don't trade words with you, even when I should, is enough reason to show you that I respect women but not the the point one gets mad enough to hit me tho..

Again feminists believe in gender equality which means we are equal to a man and partnership how can you have a partnership alone? I don't get your point about the marriage thing because it makes no sense however if I am a womanist then I shouldn't be married or even associated with a male. Please stop confusing the two and there are too much information available to be ignorant.

I treat people in the same manner they treat me. Just because I don't sugarcoat things doesn't mean I am trying to be rude or vile. Truth isn't always pretty.

if you hit a woman that makes you a woman beater and if you haven't clap for yourself!
Re: Five Reasons Why You Should Not Beat Your Girlfriend Or Wife by MrsChima(f): 3:58pm On Jun 25, 2015
kinglekan:

Did you just hit menopause? undecided

Did your mammy?
Re: Five Reasons Why You Should Not Beat Your Girlfriend Or Wife by ronald4lif(m): 4:16pm On Jun 25, 2015
MrsChima:

Ronal d4lif
Fra ncizy
Truckp usher
Jaybe e03
Ja ybee
Sex killz
Jacks parrow
leki nz
King lekan
agape chris
Mr cork
agar awu
jeric o01
jari zod

Who's a woman beater
Re: Five Reasons Why You Should Not Beat Your Girlfriend Or Wife by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jun 25, 2015
[quote author=ronald4lif post=35143696][/quote]boss.. Please vote ur boi today wink
Re: Five Reasons Why You Should Not Beat Your Girlfriend Or Wife by kinglekan: 5:10pm On Jun 25, 2015
MrsChima:

Did your mammy?

Re: Five Reasons Why You Should Not Beat Your Girlfriend Or Wife by MrsChima(f): 5:21pm On Jun 25, 2015
[quote author=kinglekan post=35145568][/quote]

I do too nigga. kiss
Re: Five Reasons Why You Should Not Beat Your Girlfriend Or Wife by MrsChima(f): 5:22pm On Jun 25, 2015
ronald4lif:

Who's a woman beater

Youuuuuuu!
Re: Five Reasons Why You Should Not Beat Your Girlfriend Or Wife by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jun 25, 2015
MrsChima:

Ronald4 lif
F rancizy
Truckpu sher
Ja ybee03
Jay bee
Se xkillz
Jacksp arrow
lekin z
K inglekan
agapechris
Mrcork
aga rawu
je rico01
Jari zod

Have I beaten you before?

Btw, it's AgapeCharis. Not AgapeChris. wink
Re: Five Reasons Why You Should Not Beat Your Girlfriend Or Wife by kinglekan: 5:28pm On Jun 25, 2015
MrsChima:

I do too nigga. kiss
tongue wink
Re: Five Reasons Why You Should Not Beat Your Girlfriend Or Wife by MrCork: 5:28pm On Jun 25, 2015
MrsChima:

Ronald4lif
Francizy
Truckpusher
Jaybee03
Jaybee
Sexkillz
Jacksparrow
lekinz
Kinglekan
agapechris
Mr cork
agarawu
jerico01
jarizod

angry

1 Like

Re: Five Reasons Why You Should Not Beat Your Girlfriend Or Wife by MrCork: 5:30pm On Jun 25, 2015
MrsChima:

Ronald4lif
Francizy
Truckpusher
Jaybee03
Jaybee
Sexkillz
Jacksparrow
lekinz
Kinglekan
agapechris
Mr cork
agarawu
jerico01
jarizod

..Mrs Chima u r confused as alwayss.....I don't wannna beat u...I juss wanna fuk... gerrrrit!! undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Reasons Why You Should Not Beat Your Girlfriend Or Wife by friedcorn: 5:31pm On Jun 25, 2015
chaiiii

[size=20pt]FOR DIVIDENDS OF NAIRACRACY AND E-CRACY
LADIES HERE IS YOUR MAN. HANDSOME, BRILLIANT,:WITTY AND JOVIAL.

GUYS THIS IS YOUR PAL.

PLEASE WE NEED YOUR VOTES BEFORE 6PM.
MAKE UNA HELP US VOTE NA

TYPE
I VOTE FOR IAMKINGZLEE CC NLJEGA
CHECK MY SIGNATURE BELOW[/size]
Re: Five Reasons Why You Should Not Beat Your Girlfriend Or Wife by steppin: 5:40pm On Jun 25, 2015
francizy:

If you believe she's married, you'll be believe anything.
The little slut is still young and she ain't married, she's just tired of sitting on dickss.

2 Likes

Re: Five Reasons Why You Should Not Beat Your Girlfriend Or Wife by francizy(m): 5:46pm On Jun 25, 2015
MrsChima:

Again feminists believe in gender equality which means we are equal to a man and partnership how can you have a partnership alone? I don't get your point about the marriage thing because it makes no sense however if I am a womanist then I shouldn't be married or even associated with a male. Please stop confusing the two and there are too much information available to be ignorant.

I treat people in the same manner they treat me. Just because I don't sugarcoat things doesn't mean I am trying to be rude or vile. Truth isn't always pretty.

if you hit a woman that makes you a woman beater and if you haven't clap for yourself!

Well, as long as am alive, I will always accord women some respect, even though not all deserves it. But the day one of em abuses me physically, I wouldn't mind if the dad is a major, I will give dish her own dose back to her in two folds then wait for the dad to come kill me..

You guys idea of feminism borders on the Solange vs Jay z ordeal. Your likes would call Jay z a real man because he allowed his ugly årse swooped by a woman and never condemn the inhumane behaviour of that thug..

Lemme repeat it so you get it clearer, I will respect women whether they deserve it or not but will never tolerate physical abuse from any, whether you call me wicked or not..
Re: Five Reasons Why You Should Not Beat Your Girlfriend Or Wife by francizy(m): 5:51pm On Jun 25, 2015
steppin:

If you believe she's married, you'll be believe anything.
The little slut is still young and she ain't married, she's just tired of sitting on dickss.

I wouldn't know.. The fact is that I don't give a hoot how one is placed outside NL. That she used the moniker Mrs and her husband's/boyfriend's/ex-boyfriend's name isn't my concern. I only wish she respects people as much as they respect her. If a woman wouldn't find it difficult to open her mouth and let out insults even when she's not insulted, then imagine if she can keep a man. The woman may not even be able to keep a lesbian partner too..

1 Like

Re: Five Reasons Why You Should Not Beat Your Girlfriend Or Wife by MrsChima(f): 6:26pm On Jun 25, 2015
MrCork:

..Mrs Chima u r confused as alwayss.....I don't wannna beat u...I juss wanna fuk... gerrrrit!! undecided

Confused these nuts!!!
Re: Five Reasons Why You Should Not Beat Your Girlfriend Or Wife by MrsChima(f): 6:29pm On Jun 25, 2015
francizy:

I wouldn't know.. The fact is that I don't give a hoot how one is placed outside NL. That she used the moniker Mrs and her husband's/boyfriend's/ex-boyfriend's name isn't my concern. I only wish she respects people as much as they respect her. If a woman wouldn't find it difficult to open her mouth and let out insults even when she's not insulted, then imagine if she can keep a man. The woman may not even be able to keep a lesbian partner too..

As I have stated I treat people the way they treat me and if I hurt your feelings let me kiss it! All is well.

I am glad you don't worry about faceless chatter's offline life that means you are sane! kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

... / Guys, Has A Lady Ever Humiliated You For Being Broke? Share Your Experiences / My Girlfriend Masturbates After We Have Sex. Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.