Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,707 members, 7,955,673 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:26 PM

Garri The 1st Ports From Politics To Family Section.. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Garri The 1st Ports From Politics To Family Section.. (654 Views)

Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You / Delaying Marriage Due To Family Responsibilities / Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Garri The 1st Ports From Politics To Family Section.. by Garrithe1st: 2:11pm On Aug 30, 2013
Hi Peepz...

grin

1 Like

Re: Garri The 1st Ports From Politics To Family Section.. by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 30, 2013
Is your wife/girlfriend expecting? grin
Re: Garri The 1st Ports From Politics To Family Section.. by RoyalRoy(m): 7:04pm On Aug 30, 2013
Mr Garri, how na?

You are tired of those politics section guys with Red Eyes?

You should have waited for Anambra election to come & go na!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Welcome anyway, at least here you won't need all that your big big grammar you blow in the politics section!
Re: Garri The 1st Ports From Politics To Family Section.. by greatgod2012(f): 7:08pm On Aug 30, 2013
Welcome on board!

But answer Rukemi's question.
Re: Garri The 1st Ports From Politics To Family Section.. by Nobody: 12:41pm On Aug 31, 2013
When I saw d heading,I was just wondering what is inside.
Who be Mr Garri?
All these funny names.
Why Mr Garri?
Mr Garri? I want it to sink in first.
Sooooo funny!
What a name!
Re: Garri The 1st Ports From Politics To Family Section.. by Garrithe1st: 3:42pm On Sep 08, 2013
Rukemi291: Is your wife/girlfriend expecting? grin

No!!

I was banned from Politics section by Sexkid for insulting someone's father and for tribalism.

Ban expires on 8th of October.

I want to relax here while serving my ban.

grin
Re: Garri The 1st Ports From Politics To Family Section.. by RoyalRoy(m): 3:47pm On Sep 08, 2013
Garri the 1st:

No!!

I was banned from Politics section by Sexkid for insulting someone's father and for tribalism.

Ban expires on 8th of October.

I want to relax here while serving my ban.

grin

Lollz, hope u won't come & abuse someone's mother here too?

So what new username are you operating in the politics section?
grin grin grin grin

Akamu & Stew?

Funny names peeps come up with in there!
Re: Garri The 1st Ports From Politics To Family Section.. by RoyalRoy(m): 3:51pm On Sep 08, 2013
Viewing this topic: Akamu and Stew,
Royal Roy(m)

Bulls Eye!!

I need to start my own prophetic ministry really soon!

Don't worry, your secret is safe with me!
So those warriors in there won't tear you to pieces!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/229503_ROFLMAODog_gif3fa44b12f55ba64fc785c3a5794ba92e
Re: Garri The 1st Ports From Politics To Family Section.. by AkamuandStew: 3:54pm On Sep 08, 2013
Royal Roy:

Lollz, hope u won't come & abuse someone's mother here too?

So what new username are you operating in the politics section?
grin grin grin grin

Akamu & Stew?

Funny names peeps come up with in there!

Did someone call my name??

cool
Re: Garri The 1st Ports From Politics To Family Section.. by RoyalRoy(m): 3:57pm On Sep 08, 2013
Akamu and Stew:

Did someone call my name??

cool

Call your name ke?

No oooooo.

I was only looking for Akamu & Akara for my breakfast tomorrow morning.

Instead na Akamu & Stew I see!

Re: Garri The 1st Ports From Politics To Family Section.. by mysticgal(f): 4:43pm On Sep 08, 2013
royal roy you too funnygrin akamu and akara
Re: Garri The 1st Ports From Politics To Family Section.. by Brimmie(m): 2:54am On Sep 09, 2013
I for follo you port, buh ma Ban just expire!! No thanks to our own Bonfere Jo! grin grin

(1) (Reply)

It Is Necessary To Stalk Your Kids On Facebook? / 10 Toxic People You Shouldn’t Bring With You Into The New Year / Wake Up Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.