Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,728 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:06 PM

11-year-old Boy Admitted To The University To Study Quantum Physics - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 11-year-old Boy Admitted To The University To Study Quantum Physics (30186 Views)

10 Year Old Nigerian Girl Accepted In Uk University To Study Maths Degree / Students Caught In PDA At Babcock University To Be Punished - School Memo / Redeemers University To Suspend 22 Students For Not Attending Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11-year-old Boy Admitted To The University To Study Quantum Physics by rotexsky(m): 6:42pm On Aug 31, 2013
END TIME..... .. Fill in d space
Re: 11-year-old Boy Admitted To The University To Study Quantum Physics by johnstar(m): 6:42pm On Aug 31, 2013
Oh boy, na wa o, meanwhile somewhere in nigeria, whr ASUU don pin some 400lvl studnt dwn, dis small boi go soon pass una cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 11-year-old Boy Admitted To The University To Study Quantum Physics by ARareGem(f): 6:43pm On Aug 31, 2013
Cori_corde: I believe we should praise hard-working children who put in an effort to succeed, rather than naturally smart children who don't even have to try.

True, but it's doesn't mean we can't celebrate the 'naturally smart' ones-though I haven't come across any 'artificially' smart children. smiley
Re: 11-year-old Boy Admitted To The University To Study Quantum Physics by adexsimply(m): 6:43pm On Aug 31, 2013
Quantum Physics? at age 11? cry cry
Re: 11-year-old Boy Admitted To The University To Study Quantum Physics by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 31, 2013
Re: 11-year-old Boy Admitted To The University To Study Quantum Physics by huzaifaidris: 6:45pm On Aug 31, 2013
At the age of 11, I was in JSS1
Calculus relaxes him at the age of 5 I just started understanding calculus at the age of 20 which is now. And its not like I love the calculus, its just because of the fact that I am going to do it till I graduate Uni. And Assu is misbehaving so he'll probably graduate before me
Re: 11-year-old Boy Admitted To The University To Study Quantum Physics by sholasho(m): 6:45pm On Aug 31, 2013
hod898: The boy's a genius.
However no be say naija boys ma no get these kind boys o! Na just the surrounding and the extremely poor educational system wey dey deplete their enthusiasm.
Wait till 2015 na. This time around it's not all about political party but individual potential. Chai!

9jirians accept everything 2015 will come and we will continue. i dont like it tho.
Re: 11-year-old Boy Admitted To The University To Study Quantum Physics by edoyad(m): 6:45pm On Aug 31, 2013
albacete: fyn boi!

Honestly. I fear those ravenous American teenage girls could damage his genius
Re: 11-year-old Boy Admitted To The University To Study Quantum Physics by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 31, 2013
SAT na poraro juh, make d guy come do jamb. If he get 300 without expo, I go respect am
Re: 11-year-old Boy Admitted To The University To Study Quantum Physics by MurderX: 6:47pm On Aug 31, 2013
I pray make those uni babes no change this fyn boy ministry.
Re: 11-year-old Boy Admitted To The University To Study Quantum Physics by lafuria1(m): 6:48pm On Aug 31, 2013
yinkard4me: So wat? I had my PHD @ dat age with plenty ASUU strike n I didn't shout to d world...
I had my Nobel prize in chemistry at the age of 10. Just Google youngest Nobel prize winner. grin
Re: 11-year-old Boy Admitted To The University To Study Quantum Physics by dino2006(m): 6:49pm On Aug 31, 2013
His mental age is definitely more than his chronological age.
Re: 11-year-old Boy Admitted To The University To Study Quantum Physics by zolajpower: 6:50pm On Aug 31, 2013
koolet: .......His guardian/parents brought him up awesomely unlyk 9ja children having Large headz but an Atomic brain grin
O BOY UR FATHER NA WETIN NIJA KIDS DO NA? SOUTH AFRICA CHILDREN SEF WORSE NAjavascript:void(0);
Re: 11-year-old Boy Admitted To The University To Study Quantum Physics by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 31, 2013
anthoniosp: are u with him or against him ??

Of course he should be encouraged, I mean, why the hell not? He's a freaking genius!
Re: 11-year-old Boy Admitted To The University To Study Quantum Physics by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 31, 2013
[size=30pt]At age 5 me still dey learn 2x1=2

At 11 I dey JSS 1 dey learn the rudiments of Integrated Science

At 19 I enter Uni... Calculus ehn! I reserve my comment[/size]
Re: 11-year-old Boy Admitted To The University To Study Quantum Physics by yinkard4me(m): 6:51pm On Aug 31, 2013
la furia:
I had my Nobel prize in chemistry at the age of 10. Just Google youngest Nobel prize winner. grin
welcome to d league of tHE extra ordinary gentlemen
Re: 11-year-old Boy Admitted To The University To Study Quantum Physics by kpozite(m): 6:52pm On Aug 31, 2013
That boy may still be wetting bed
Re: 11-year-old Boy Admitted To The University To Study Quantum Physics by ARareGem(f): 6:53pm On Aug 31, 2013
A-town:
SAT na poraro juh, make d guy come do jamb. If he get 300 without expo, I go respect am

Guy, talk true- how many times JAMB jam you? grin

2 Likes

Re: 11-year-old Boy Admitted To The University To Study Quantum Physics by Deyinka007: 6:55pm On Aug 31, 2013
Quantum physics gave me hell back in school, I was grateful with the D I had in it LOL
Re: 11-year-old Boy Admitted To The University To Study Quantum Physics by Divinetouch(m): 6:55pm On Aug 31, 2013
Wittywizard: d boi try... As 4me @d age of 11 me i don dey smoke marijuana, steal my papa money, Bleep on street, do all those bad things... Now sef all this children weh full nairaland don dey follow my footstep too

lol
Wittywizard: d boi try... As 4me @d age of 11 me i don dey smoke marijuana, steal my papa money, Bleep on street, do all those bad things... Now sef all this children weh full nairaland don dey follow my footstep too

lol

lol
Re: 11-year-old Boy Admitted To The University To Study Quantum Physics by somegirl1: 6:56pm On Aug 31, 2013
That's great but I wouldn't agree to any genius child of mine going to university at 11.
Way too young.

1 Like

Re: 11-year-old Boy Admitted To The University To Study Quantum Physics by Lyth: 6:56pm On Aug 31, 2013
No childhood huh? Bein a genius is grt, but @ d xpense of childhood(let him ve a normal childhood) ...let's hope years frm now he wnt pine 4 his lost youth n start draggin 4 toys wit kids.
Re: 11-year-old Boy Admitted To The University To Study Quantum Physics by NIGHTFOX: 6:58pm On Aug 31, 2013
Jezz!!!!! I swear @ d@ age nah only play station I sabi wella, "hides face and sobs"
Re: 11-year-old Boy Admitted To The University To Study Quantum Physics by souleymon(m): 7:01pm On Aug 31, 2013
surprised to see a black man.

though the name sounded chinko
Re: 11-year-old Boy Admitted To The University To Study Quantum Physics by DankemzI(m): 7:03pm On Aug 31, 2013
isha.salam:
Wow. This boi should be allowed to have a childhood na :
Exactly why the rush?? Just to break record, make headlines. Dr.'s, Physicologist, Scientists warns children to be allowed to play with thier mates during dis age so it'll help develop other parts of his brains... Wait o! De boi no even go skool o! Dem mama hire tutor, 7yrs nursery, 6yrs high school, 4yrs college/university.....4 Naija?? Jamb exams u qo see 28yrs guy sitting 4 de exams
Re: 11-year-old Boy Admitted To The University To Study Quantum Physics by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 31, 2013
Congrats! There's another kid around his age who's supposed to be starting Uni too.
Re: 11-year-old Boy Admitted To The University To Study Quantum Physics by SwTonia(f): 7:04pm On Aug 31, 2013
What!!! @20# i stil dnt find calculus funny nawaoh
Re: 11-year-old Boy Admitted To The University To Study Quantum Physics by ignis: 7:07pm On Aug 31, 2013
This is definately not possible in my dear country, Nigeria.
Re: 11-year-old Boy Admitted To The University To Study Quantum Physics by sobastical: 7:09pm On Aug 31, 2013
God is great and awesome!
Re: 11-year-old Boy Admitted To The University To Study Quantum Physics by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 31, 2013
I studied Quantum Physics at 18 and calculated the escape velocity accurately before I even confirmed from Textbooks, but I am still scared of this kid. This is what I call. the God among men.
Re: 11-year-old Boy Admitted To The University To Study Quantum Physics by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 31, 2013
Lyth: No childhood huh? Bein a genius is grt, but @ d xpense of childhood(let him ve a normal childhood) ...let's hope years frm now he wnt pine 4 his lost youth n start draggin 4 toys wit kids.
sigmund freud's psychoanalytic theory readily comes to mind

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Application For Admission Into Federal Government Unity Schools 2016 Is Ongoing / Lightning Kills Female Student On Exam Day In Lagos / 10 Things You Should Do Before Your Final Year In School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.