Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Help! Am Falling In Love With My Aunty's Househelp - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! Am Falling In Love With My Aunty's Househelp (5504 Views)

Advice Pls, Am Falling In Love With A Campus Bad Boy's Chick / Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) / My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Am Falling In Love With My Aunty's Househelp by jeffmatt4u(m): 1:03pm On Aug 31, 2013
I recently visited my aunt to spend some few time with her. But unconciously I am starting to nurse some funny feelings about her pretty house maid. My aunt is gonna squeez my neck if she found out any funny play but I can't help it. It also seem the girl is fond of me cos am a very lively person. Her thoughta have taken over me that I now act funny when she is around and my aunt will never expect me of all people to ask her maid out which I see as no big deel. Should I go ahead and air out my feelings to her or what do you advice I do? Live the house? But that won't remove the feelings that is building in strong in me. Hmmmm am so so confused at the moment.

1 Like

Re: Help! Am Falling In Love With My Aunty's Househelp by Mynd44: 1:17pm On Aug 31, 2013
Ask her out, but not as long as you are in that house.

She is there to offer a service and that would be done best without someone she is in a relationship with around.

3 Likes

Re: Help! Am Falling In Love With My Aunty's Househelp by ronalmagic10(m): 1:32pm On Aug 31, 2013
I beg you, don't ask d poor girl out ooh. Since you know ur aunty will frown at it, don't do it so dat she will not lose her job because of yu.

You said dat u recently visited ur aunty nd dat u've started nursing a funny feeling 4 her maid. In my opinion, dat is not true love at all.

Be a man nd control watever emotion u av nd move on cos on d long run, it might not work.

Are yu gonna live 4ever in ur aunty place?
D gal is a maid working 4 ur aunty so ow can u be in a relationship?
Will ur aunty nd parents accept her?
Wat do u really feel? is it love or infatuation?

If it's true love, yu wudnt want to do anytin dat will nt be in her favor. If yu jst wnt to get laid den luk elsewhere.

Don't go nd shatter her hat..

1 Like

Re: Help! Am Falling In Love With My Aunty's Househelp by Aliozorblog(m): 1:34pm On Aug 31, 2013
love is blind. My guy follow your instincts. Do what your mind is telling you

3 Likes

Re: Help! Am Falling In Love With My Aunty's Househelp by Nobody: 1:42pm On Aug 31, 2013
Op,are u ok?i mean financially.
Re: Help! Am Falling In Love With My Aunty's Househelp by ITbomb(m): 1:52pm On Aug 31, 2013
That is an illusion that has beclouded ur sense of reasoning , it is not love dude.
Love is complete and whole .
If you can, get her in bed and put her thoughts outta ur mind . If you can't get out of there asap .
That girl's opportunity is temporarily limited to ur Aunty house , u have opportunities elsewhere , don't rock someone's comfortable world unless u r ready to go all the way

1 Like

Re: Help! Am Falling In Love With My Aunty's Househelp by demelza: 1:58pm On Aug 31, 2013
Op
Instead of all this long grammar, just come out and say you wan do the do.
Finish.
Re: Help! Am Falling In Love With My Aunty's Househelp by Mynd44: 2:00pm On Aug 31, 2013
demelza: Op
Instead of all this long grammar, just come out and say you wan do the do.
Finish.
Yeah that's how it goes
Re: Help! Am Falling In Love With My Aunty's Househelp by Nobody: 2:04pm On Aug 31, 2013
@op u and i know u dnt want to ask her out but u want to fucckk her.Na lie?If u want 2 Bleep her do it at ur own risk.
Re: Help! Am Falling In Love With My Aunty's Househelp by Iaz93: 2:08pm On Aug 31, 2013
Konji is killing you, and you're spewing something else. undecided
Re: Help! Am Falling In Love With My Aunty's Househelp by Kslib(m): 2:12pm On Aug 31, 2013
@op,when you ffuck her once or twice,the said "love" you think you have for her will vanish just like dried pimples..
Deep down,you know what you want..lol
All izz well!
Re: Help! Am Falling In Love With My Aunty's Househelp by 190theclown: 2:46pm On Aug 31, 2013
too late, im sure ure nyashing her already cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Help! Am Falling In Love With My Aunty's Househelp by 190theclown: 2:46pm On Aug 31, 2013
Kslib: @op,when you ffuck her once or twice,the said "love" you think you have for her will vanish just like dried pimples..
Deep down,you know what you want..lol

grin grin

true true
Re: Help! Am Falling In Love With My Aunty's Househelp by swtme(f): 2:57pm On Aug 31, 2013
I wud advice u 2 stop going there cos even if u truly love her u wud end up making matters worse 4 each other, if she is really urs u wud av her when u r older n financially stable...
Re: Help! Am Falling In Love With My Aunty's Househelp by Emekayoung(m): 3:49pm On Aug 31, 2013
Guy no dull urself oo,nack the babe pako before e go too late for u... grin grin
Re: Help! Am Falling In Love With My Aunty's Househelp by OCTAVO: 3:54pm On Aug 31, 2013
Op, you simply wanna get her laid. cheesy
You don't love her!
Re: Help! Am Falling In Love With My Aunty's Househelp by Kaycee7(m): 4:22pm On Aug 31, 2013
OCTAVO: Op, you simply wanna get her laid. cheesy
You don't love her!
Good old Octavo. Never afraid to say it lyk it is.
Re: Help! Am Falling In Love With My Aunty's Househelp by Sicozone(m): 4:40pm On Aug 31, 2013
♥ It isn't possible to
love and part...You can
transmutate love,
ignore it, muddle it, but
you can never pull it out
of you... Love is eternal."
“Love is always
patient and kind. It is
never jealous. Love is
never boastful or conceited. It is never rude or
selfish. It does not take
offense and is not resentful.
Love takes no pleasure in other
people’s sins, but delights in
the truth. It is always ready to excuse, to trust, to hope, and to
endure whatever comes.”
Re: Help! Am Falling In Love With My Aunty's Househelp by latricks(m): 6:03pm On Aug 31, 2013
grin grin
190-the-clown:
too late, im sure ure nyashing her already cheesy
[sub.
Re: Help! Am Falling In Love With My Aunty's Househelp by addictiv(m): 7:36pm On Aug 31, 2013
that poor girl ll lose her job,get beaten and even sent back to her village with pregnancy maybe just because you could not restrain yourself....is it worth it?

2 Likes

Re: Help! Am Falling In Love With My Aunty's Househelp by Isiterere(m): 9:29pm On Aug 31, 2013
Harbosede02: Op,are u ok?i mean financially.
@OP see advert for here ; grab this copy asap
Re: Help! Am Falling In Love With My Aunty's Househelp by DankemzI(m): 4:42am On Sep 01, 2013
190-the-clown:
too late, im sure ure nyashing her already
Leke Leke Give me white Finger ***** Ails
Re: Help! Am Falling In Love With My Aunty's Househelp by Abujafood: 6:51am On Sep 01, 2013
jeffmatt4u: I recently visited my aunt to spend some few time with her. But unconciously I am starting to nurse some funny feelings about her pretty house maid. My aunt is gonna squeez my neck if she found out any funny play but I can't help it. It also seem the girl is fond of me cos am a very lively person. Her thoughta have taken over me that I now act funny when she is around and my aunt will never expect me of all people to ask her maid out which I see as no big deel. Should I go ahead and air out my feelings to her or what do you advice I do? Live the house? But that won't remove the feelings that is building in strong in me. Hmmmm am so so confused at the moment.

If you're ready to marry her then go ahead ask her out else free the poor girl!
Re: Help! Am Falling In Love With My Aunty's Househelp by dagentility(f): 6:57am On Sep 01, 2013
And whats wrong in dating her? Is it because of the name househelp?
Re: Help! Am Falling In Love With My Aunty's Househelp by owolabifunke14(f): 7:11am On Sep 01, 2013
da-gentility:
And whats wrong in dating her? Is it because of the name househelp?
Are you in support of this evil act? His intentions are to bed her and walk out. The poor girl may be a virgin,he simply want to feel it tighter.op leave that girl alone.
Re: Help! Am Falling In Love With My Aunty's Househelp by Nobody: 7:52am On Sep 01, 2013
Abujafood:

Lord have mercy on you or her?
on us.
Re: Help! Am Falling In Love With My Aunty's Househelp by Nobody: 10:11am On Sep 01, 2013
ronalmagic10: I beg you, don't ask d poor girl out ooh. Since you know ur aunty will frown at it, don't do it so dat she will not lose her job because of yu.

You said dat u recently visited ur aunty nd dat u've started nursing a funny feeling 4 her maid. In my opinion, dat is not true love at all.

Be a man nd control watever emotion u av nd move on cos on d long run, it might not work.

Are yu gonna live 4ever in ur aunty place?
D gal is a maid working 4 ur aunty so ow can u be in a relationship?
Will ur aunty nd parents accept her?
Wat do u really feel? is it love or infatuation?

If it's true love, yu wudnt want to do anytin dat will nt be in her favor. If yu jst wnt to get laid den luk elsewhere.

Don't go nd shatter her hat..
TRUE TALK MY GUY
Re: Help! Am Falling In Love With My Aunty's Househelp by slap1(m): 10:22am On Sep 01, 2013
Konji is a bad thing. I swear! Are you really thinking of the girl or you're thinking of how you will squeeze the hell out of her but.tocks when the chance comes?
Re: Help! Am Falling In Love With My Aunty's Househelp by ShineIt: 11:55am On Sep 01, 2013
Classic case of "CHOP AND CLEAN MOUTH"

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Law Of Diminishing Marginal Utility Also Apply To Your Love Life. #wj / past / That Moment When It Rains And You Are All Alone At Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.