Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,845 members, 7,813,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

Would U As A Gal? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would U As A Gal? (3131 Views)

Is It Right For Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend To Always Introduce U As A Friend? / I Really Want A Gal Like Dis! / Can U As A Guy Die For A Girl U Clame To Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would U As A Gal? by Nadoson: 3:16pm On Aug 31, 2013
I'v noticed that girls of this days love cars, money more than thier lifs so for that reason they disregard GUYS that hav no cars or GUYS of finacial unstable.
So my question goes this way, Would u(GIRL) gladly follow a guy that is ready 2 LOVE U 4 REAL on a KEKE-NAPEP(TRICYCLE) to a presidential occation or a guy with an SUV but dosnt have respect for u to such occations?I'v noticed that girls of this days love cars, money more than thier lifs so for that reason they disregard GUYS that hav no cars or GUYS of finacial unstable.
So my question goes this way, Would u(GIRL) gladly follow a guy that is ready 2 LOVE U 4 REAL on a KEKE-NAPEP(TRICYCLE) to a presidential occation or a guy with an SUV but dosnt have respect for u to such occations?
I'v noticed that girls of this days love cars, money more than thier lifs so for that reason they disregard GUYS that hav no cars or GUYS of finacial unstable.
So my question goes this way, Would u(GIRL) gladly follow a guy that is ready 2 LOVE U 4 REAL on a KEKE-NAPEP(TRICYCLE) to a presidential occation or a guy with an SUV but dosnt have respect for u to such occations?
Re: Would U As A Gal? by OCTAVO: 3:42pm On Aug 31, 2013

Re: Would U As A Gal? by Godmother(f): 3:51pm On Aug 31, 2013
And you had to post the question three times to pass your point?
Maybe you have been going after girls that are car crazy. If its paining you that much maybe you should buy a car cheesy

1 Like

Re: Would U As A Gal? by Extom(m): 3:51pm On Aug 31, 2013
Most of them would do the latter...
Re: Would U As A Gal? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 31, 2013
Tricycle? undecided you joking right?
Re: Would U As A Gal? by Onyiip(f): 5:02pm On Aug 31, 2013
why tricycle op? And to a presidential occassion? What are u trying to get at?
Re: Would U As A Gal? by Nadoson: 5:59pm On Aug 31, 2013
Onyii.p:
ya. My frnd once took a gal in wen he woz wit a car but afta som wiks she pretendd never met him b4 2 talk mor of ridin wit him.
Re: Would U As A Gal? by Nadoson: 6:10pm On Aug 31, 2013
Godmother: And you had to post the question three times to pass your point?
Maybe you have been going after girls that are car crazy. If its paining you that much maybe you should buy a car cheesy
one gal told me that she can't folo me 2 an occation wit a cab unles i bring a car & hav her seated on d front seat whil her side screen goes dwn.
Re: Would U As A Gal? by clemz85(m): 6:30pm On Aug 31, 2013
Keke? Op why naa?

...well the truth is that there is a girl out there who will treck with you. It depends, if you don't have a car then watch out against car freaks
Re: Would U As A Gal? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Aug 31, 2013
Re: Would U As A Gal? by Nadoson: 7:04pm On Aug 31, 2013
DonCrust:

Can't you be his godmother and get him a car?
Tnk u so mch my BOSS. Tumb up 4 u ma BOSS, im wetin 2 hia 4rm ha
Re: Would U As A Gal? by Mynd44: 10:55pm On Aug 31, 2013
Nigerian girl's bashing things
Re: Would U As A Gal? by Godmother(f): 4:53am On Sep 01, 2013
@ Doncrust

Dude, there's a diffrence between being God and being someone's godmother( and note godmother is diffrent in meaning frm godfather)! What the OP needs is God!
Re: Would U As A Gal? by Popowaa: 7:23am On Sep 01, 2013
This is fuckingly funny
Nadoson:
one gal told me that she can't folo me 2 an occation wit a cab unles i bring a car & hav her seated on d front seat whil her side screen goes dwn.
Re: Would U As A Gal? by Nobody: 8:48am On Sep 01, 2013
Mynd_44: Nigerian girl's bashing things
get out from here! You always pander to the expectations of
the sanctimonious.

1 Like

Re: Would U As A Gal? by Nobody: 8:49am On Sep 01, 2013
Onyii.p:
u neva still answer d question madam.
Re: Would U As A Gal? by skydeep(f): 8:50am On Sep 01, 2013
Joker
Re: Would U As A Gal? by Mynd44: 8:50am On Sep 01, 2013
Jenams: get out from here! You always pander to the expectations of
the sanctimonious.
Someone is cranky

1 Like

Re: Would U As A Gal? by Nadoson: 10:10am On Sep 01, 2013
Jenams: u neva still answer d question madam.
I knw ur curious 2 knw her ansa huh?
Re: Would U As A Gal? by lertee(f): 10:39am On Sep 01, 2013
When you meet the right woman,she will trek with you to anywhere,board molue and fly okada with you,so stop going for women that are material conscious. You know them,yet you run after them and when they demand for what you cannot provide you come here and rant..who send you message?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Would U As A Gal? by Nadoson: 3:45pm On Sep 01, 2013
lertee: When you meet the right woman,she will trek with you to anywhere,board molue and fly okada with you,so stop going for women that are material conscious. You know them,yet you run after them and when they demand for what you cannot provide you come here and rant..who send you message?
I sent my self.
Re: Would U As A Gal? by Godson201333(m): 4:23pm On Sep 01, 2013
Man I know that you are in Nigeria,Love is very expensive out there.Please forget love and try to make some money so that you can also impress a GURL
Re: Would U As A Gal? by Nadoson: 10:07pm On Sep 01, 2013
Onyii.p:
3 questions @ same time?
Re: Would U As A Gal? by Onyiip(f): 10:22pm On Sep 01, 2013
Jenams: u neva still answer d question madam.

since you want to know, I'll go with him but not on keke sha, I'll ask him to get a cab. A man should always make his woman not feel humiliated even in want.
Re: Would U As A Gal? by Onyiip(f): 10:24pm On Sep 01, 2013
Nadoson:
3 questions @ same time?
the question of the op requires me to ask
Re: Would U As A Gal? by Gabweezy(m): 12:08am On Sep 02, 2013
MY ADVICE,LIKE THE ONE A FRIEND OF MINE WOULD SAY WHEN SUCH IS SAID TO HIS HEARING.WITH A TAP TO YOUR SHOULDER(SHOUTS)GUY!,GO MAKE YOUR MONEY!
Re: Would U As A Gal? by Nadoson: 7:50pm On Sep 04, 2013
Onyii.p:

since you want to know, I'll go with him but not on keke sha, I'll ask him to get a cab. A man should always make his woman not feel humiliated even in want.
even if he dosnt have T-fair 4 cab huh?
Re: Would U As A Gal? by ireneidiva(f): 8:22pm On Sep 04, 2013
NO, I won't. Any other question?
Re: Would U As A Gal? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 04, 2013
Neither.... I prefer to go in my own Bugatti undecided
Re: Would U As A Gal? by Nadoson: 10:49pm On Sep 04, 2013
ireneidiva: NO, I won't. Any other question?
k. But would lik 2 know y
Re: Would U As A Gal? by ireneidiva(f): 5:50am On Sep 05, 2013
Nadoson:
k. But would lik 2 know y
1) If he dosent have a car, with careful planning, he could at least hire a cab.
2) If a guy is that poor, why can't he concentrate on getting a better job? My point is, if hiring a tricyle is all he can afford then he shouldn't have a girlfriend in the first place.
3) I can afford to pay for a cab for both of us instead of using a tricycle. So I would pay.
4) What if it begins to rain when we are in that tricycle?
5) If it is actually his tricycle, why can't he use it like a taxi and get enough money to hire a cab just for one day?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Know You Are An Ugly Girl / Men Obsession With B**bs,,how True Is This?? / CUM And Quench My H.orniness.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.