Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,842 members, 7,813,837 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:34 PM

Would U As A Gal? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would U As A Gal? (3130 Views)

Is It Right For Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend To Always Introduce U As A Friend? / I Really Want A Gal Like Dis! / Can U As A Guy Die For A Girl U Clame To Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would U As A Gal? by Nadoson: 4:35pm On Sep 05, 2013
ireneidiva:
1) If he dosent have a car, with careful planning, he could at least hire a cab.
2) If a guy is that poor, why can't he concentrate on getting a better job? My point is, if hiring a tricyle is all he can afford then he shouldn't have a girlfriend in the first place.
3) I can afford to pay for a cab for both of us instead of using a tricycle. So I would pay.
4) What if it begins to rain when we are in that tricycle?
5) If it is actually his tricycle, why can't he use it like a taxi and get enough money to hire a cab just for one day?
So ur tryin 2 say that a guy of such positon shudnt hav a GF huh?
Minin dat he shdnt get a wify 2 huh?
Re: Would U As A Gal? by ireneidiva(f): 9:01pm On Sep 05, 2013
Nadoson:
So ur tryin 2 say that a guy of such positon shudnt hav a GF huh?
Minin dat he shdnt get a wify 2 huh?
He shouldn't have a girlfriend jor. He should use that time to hustle. As for wife, she shld know dat she'll be the one bringing most of the income that is if she is working. If she is not working,they should get ready to eat love.
Re: Would U As A Gal? by Nadoson: 11:38pm On Sep 05, 2013
ireneidiva: .
He shouldn't have a girlfriend jor. He should use that time to hustle. As for wife, she shld know dat she'll be the one bringing most of the income that is if she is working. If she is not working,they should get ready to eat love.
i fear o
Re: Would U As A Gal? by ireneidiva(f): 6:33am On Sep 06, 2013
Nadoson:
i fear o
No fear o. Girls here dey twist their words. Me iv just told you the koko. Thank me later
Re: Would U As A Gal? by andyanders: 6:49am On Sep 06, 2013
boyfriend, girlfriend is an expensive business and if you cannot handle it, back off. Boyfriend/girlfriend is not of those days. Na cash and carry business hence, people either work hard to meet up or hang themselves. So choose one. This is not small boys business here when it concerns friendship.That is why God warned you to be of age and marry and not to do boyfriend/girlfriend business. If you must try it your own way, you must have CASH. Ladies now take it as business, when they fail to meet up by getting married when due and age is against them when their bossom now pointing down, they start going from one church to the other seeking for deliverance.

As a man, start dreaming big and working towards a comfortable life stile and forget women for now until you get your breakthrough, women must come looking for you. Life is sweat as a man when cash is involved
Women wants to be recognized at any place of gathering hence the demand for a guy that would be there for them. Most ladies prefer a guy with a good ride and even wouldn't mind bringing their own money to keep the relationship. That is women for you. If you no get my brother, find your level. They are out there waiting to grab you.
Re: Would U As A Gal? by Nadoson: 7:58pm On Sep 09, 2013
ireneidiva: .

Nawa 4 gals o, Men mek we go hustle 4 mony but one tin we shud hv in mind is neva 2 give a gal kobo wen ur hustling until u bcom as rich as Dangote as dey wnt.
Re: Would U As A Gal? by azubukograce: 6:06pm On Sep 11, 2013
all i want is true love
Re: Would U As A Gal? by Nadoson: 11:33pm On Sep 13, 2013
lertee: When you meet the right woman,she will trek with you to anywhere,board molue and fly okada with you,so stop going for women that are material conscious. You know them,yet you run after them and when they demand for what you cannot provide you come here and rant..who send you message?
But how would i know a girl that is not material concious?
4rom the statistics taken, 83% of girls are material concious, so equating 83% to a whole numba, it's =100%. So wia are d beta 1ns?
Stil need d answer o
Re: Would U As A Gal? by Nadoson: 8:33pm On Oct 03, 2013
Popowaa: This is fuckingly funny
@popowaa, wats funny dia?
Re: Would U As A Gal? by Nadoson: 8:46pm On Oct 03, 2013
andyanders: boyfriend, girlfriend is an expensive business and if you cannot handle it, back off. Boyfriend/girlfriend is not of those days. Na cash and carry business hence, people either work hard to meet up or hang themselves. So choose one. This is not small boys business here when it concerns friendship.That is why God warned you to be of age and marry and not to do boyfriend/girlfriend business. If you must try it your own way, you must have CASH. Ladies now take it as business, when they fail to meet up by getting married when due and age is against them when their bossom now pointing down, they start going from one church to the other seeking for deliverance.

As a man, start dreaming big and working towards a comfortable life stile and forget women for now until you get your breakthrough, women must come looking for you. Life is sweat as a man when cash is involved
Women wants to be recognized at any place of gathering hence the demand for a guy that would be there for them. Most ladies prefer a guy with a good ride and even wouldn't mind bringing their own money to keep the relationship. That is women for you. If you no get my brother, find your level. They are out there waiting to grab you.
If so, wen i'l b walkin/stepin on money, i wil show girls that my mony is not 4 dem.
Re: Would U As A Gal? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 03, 2013
Nadoson:
If so, wen i'l b walkin/stepin on money, i wil show girls that my mony is not 4 dem.
then u wil hav money and no girl. back to square one
Re: Would U As A Gal? by lilmax(m): 1:24am On Oct 04, 2013
mtcheew: then u wil hav money and no girl. back to square one
naija girls....smh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is There Any Advantage In Marrying An Ugly Lady? / What She’s Thinking When You’re Down There / Shocking !!! See What Somebody's Mother Wore To Owambe Party (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.