Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,195 members, 7,953,708 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:11 AM

No Mercy. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Mercy. (840 Views)

Buhari To Abdulsalami Committee: No Mercy For Looters / Military Begins 'operation No Mercy' Recaptures Gombi Pelia And Hong (photos) / Boko Haram: Military Launches 'operation No Mercy' To Rescue NE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

No Mercy. by landis(m): 3:29pm On Jun 13, 2008
I amĀ  liberal but these guys deserve 20yrs each with HARD LABOUR:

Bello gave the names of the suspects as Onyebuchi Nnamdi, Taise Bernard, Nwosu Emenike Hippolite, Uche Godwin Osiro, Uzoaganobi Kingsley, and Adams Chair.

Hear their lame reasons:

Nnam, a motor spare parts dealer at Ladipo area of Lagos was said to have sold all his goods and shop to buy 89 wraps of the illicit substance he ingested at the cost of N1.9 naira.

He was said to have confessed to have bought the drugs in Conakry , Guinea . He was arrested during the screening of passengers on Emirate flight to Dubai on Monday afternoon at about 2pm .

-

Hippolite that works in a building construction company in Osaka Japan said that he invested twelve thousand Euros in purchasing 58 wraps of illicit drugs.

He was also reported to have confessed to have bought the drug in Conakry Guinea .

He was arrested on June 10, 2008 on his way to Japan where he lives. He said that he was in Nigeria to attend his late father's burial ceremony.

-

Gabriel, a trader who lives in Surulere also tested positive to drug ingestion on June 9, 2008 during screening of passengers on KLM flight to Amsterdam .

He confessed to have ingested 65 wraps of illicit drug.

His words "I was duped 10,000 Euro. It is frustration of life. I was led into it but I did not succeed. I am from a Christian background".
Re: No Mercy. by MethodMan3(m): 3:41pm On Jun 13, 2008
they dont learn do they?!

blooming drug peddlers!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

A Panafrican State,The Only Way To Fight Xenophobia In Africa / Real And Genuine Investment Platform / About Obasanjo's Interview On Hardtalk In London: Does Nigerian System Work?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.