Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Attension Web Host! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Attension Web Host! (1148 Views)

Trudigits: My Best Nigerian Web Host Ever / Attension Lasu Part Time Application Online Registration Card For Sale / My Web Host Is Holding My Domain Name Hostage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attension Web Host! by denobleman(m): 9:47am On Jun 01, 2006
Hi All,
I will be glad to float a web hosting firm at Onitsha and will be glad to know the proven marketing strategies that you quys have been using to market yours as well other necessaries that I will need to have to do well in the field.

ThanKs

http://www.duoservers.com/?r=nobleconsults
Re: Attension Web Host! by smartsoft(m): 12:43pm On Jun 01, 2006
hummmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Attension Web Host! by mutiu78(m): 1:57pm On Jun 01, 2006
This http://www.duoservers.com/?r=nobleconsults is a free reseller package. How do u intend to pay your host? Do u have credit card and how do u plan to market your host?
Re: Attension Web Host! by kazey(m): 4:40pm On Jun 01, 2006
Interesting question. There is no secret to a trade, there is only hardwork and patience. 99% of customers gained in the web hosting industry is via refferals. So you might want to work on a referral model that would work for you, you might also want to maintain a strict financial management,avoid investing too much of your money, let it grow by itself, besides that all the best, and welcome to the web hosting industry smiley.
Re: Attension Web Host! by denobleman(m): 4:51pm On Jun 01, 2006
Hi,
I must start by thanking for your warm welcome to the web hosting industry.However permit to ask this question;is there any necessity of worrying about incorporating web designing instead of just focussing on quality low cost hosting.
A brief on how and the Nigerian web hosting industry is like as well the mentality of the Nigerian clients will be appreciated,

Thanks
Re: Attension Web Host! by kazey(m): 4:56pm On Jun 01, 2006
Nigerian web hosting industry is still new, so is the customers. Besides the headache of spoon feeding support, and they wanting you to help them debug their buggy codes, The return is phenomenal.

(1) (Reply)

Website Moderator Wanted: Must Live In The U.s / Designing A Website: For Intermediates / Do You Think We Should Honour Nigeria's Best Websites And Web Designers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.