Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,251 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

Woman Allegedly Commits Suicide Over iPad In Ondo - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Woman Allegedly Commits Suicide Over iPad In Ondo (21097 Views)

Photos: 6 Corpers Including Married Woman Allegedly Caught Having Group Sex / 19 Year Old Ghanian Girl Commits Suicide After S*X Tape Leaks Online (photos) / 18-yr-old Victim Of Gang molestation Commits Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Allegedly Commits Suicide Over iPad In Ondo by sarutobie(m): 11:18am On Sep 01, 2013
wisdom-w:
Gud news. May her ipadized soul rest in pieces. Crazy looking fowl yanshed fool
Your moniker is an irony when placed beside your thinking!.so it has been investigated proven beyond doubt that a grown lady ingested a poisonous substance solely because of an ipad? Don't you have a mind of your own to actually 'think'??
Re: Woman Allegedly Commits Suicide Over iPad In Ondo by passionate88: 11:19am On Sep 01, 2013
FOLYKAZE: The guy should be probe.....cant he provide her gal need after she don use that thing?

What if the gal give it for guys that will pay doll for it? He will be complaining she is not faithfull. You got service, you must pay.

He should gather money for the gal burial... I pray she is Igbo....na gbese be that
O.M.G
Re: Woman Allegedly Commits Suicide Over iPad In Ondo by floxyluv283: 11:21am On Sep 01, 2013
what a gd decision she had taken. Stupid olosho. Not even consider precious children.
Re: Woman Allegedly Commits Suicide Over iPad In Ondo by EHoudini: 11:21am On Sep 01, 2013
As immortal fela would say, 'take her body to police station she died wrongfully'; I would propose her body be given 100 strokes of d cane for her stupidity.
Re: Woman Allegedly Commits Suicide Over iPad In Ondo by Jonnie29: 11:23am On Sep 01, 2013
na big lie, 4 a senior acc officer commitin suicide because of common ipad.oga police at the top question the husband
Re: Woman Allegedly Commits Suicide Over iPad In Ondo by ldpele(m): 11:27am On Sep 01, 2013
4 Play: Yellow journalism. It's either she was emotionally disturbed or we have not got the accurate facts.
nope,mayb u dint read dwn,she is well to do,my uncle wife,she uses two cars,none of her kids with her in regards xpendtion,1st in rsust,2nd a rever fathr n last bording house. my uncle a seasoned banker. it was rili a sad sori,was buried last week
Re: Woman Allegedly Commits Suicide Over iPad In Ondo by passionate88: 11:29am On Sep 01, 2013
yemclef: Well, may her soul RIP.I don't think ipad issue can cause d death of Madam Urona.Her husbance is a senior officer in a corporate industry (name withheld) here in Nigeria who can afford to buy many ipads @ a goal.Dis is amazing.
eyah. Just imagine where she go dey nw sef. Depending on her belief sha
Re: Woman Allegedly Commits Suicide Over iPad In Ondo by ldpele(m): 11:29am On Sep 01, 2013
oh no!!! my uncle late wife death had finaly hit the front page on NL. she was buried last week. she drank the chemical used in killing grasses in the house,equaly confessd to the police too. we jst cldnt xplain her motive.
Re: Woman Allegedly Commits Suicide Over iPad In Ondo by olatiler(m): 11:31am On Sep 01, 2013
Am inside commercial bus while read this news, and after reading I burst into heavy Laugh that prompt few ppl to grab me and try to take me to nearby Psychiatric hospital while they are taking me there, I was trying to explain, but none of them could understand me while I can't speak their own Language until I cited a white Doctor and explain to him why I was heavily Laughing, but to my surprise after giving my phone to this Doctor to read this news, this man laugh till he fell down and give up to his Ghost after Laughing for many hours even after he has dead he was still Laughing R.I.P doctor Akpan Morgan
Re: Woman Allegedly Commits Suicide Over iPad In Ondo by MummyK(f): 11:31am On Sep 01, 2013
Abeg there is more to this story. But we don't investigate in this country so she will rest as the woman who killed herself because of iPad. Rest well madam
@idpele are u saying she confessed to the police before she died? Sorry for your loss
Re: Woman Allegedly Commits Suicide Over iPad In Ondo by Nobody: 11:34am On Sep 01, 2013
luvola: 2nd to comment
what do mean pls growup
Re: Woman Allegedly Commits Suicide Over iPad In Ondo by Afam4eva(m): 11:45am On Sep 01, 2013
If the story is true then it's a shame that a grown azz adult could take her life because of an Ipad. If she was a teenager or a university student, i would have reasoned a little bit with her, but a forty something year old woman? In Ondo and not Lagos? This shows the level of moral decadence in our society.
Re: Woman Allegedly Commits Suicide Over iPad In Ondo by dadicvila(m): 11:48am On Sep 01, 2013
Well i never believe stories like these when I read them on Nairaland,I just laugh and say "Nigerians and drama" but this one is sadly true,when my Dad told me about it few weeks ago I was laughing because I don't see the sense in an adult taking her own life because of Ipad,this is a woman that is well to do,a level 12 civil servant and also a big time business woman.though I have reasons to believe there is more to the drama(I mean the spiritual angle),her husband is related to me,a well to do banker who will not hurt a fly,and this case has been thoroughly investigated by the police before she was finally buried,there are witnesses who saw when she drank the pesticide and she also confessed before she died...I learnt a lot from this case,A man has to be very careful,many women are evil and diabolic(many men too)...
Re: Woman Allegedly Commits Suicide Over iPad In Ondo by ldpele(m): 11:49am On Sep 01, 2013
Afam4eva: If the story is true then it's a shame that a grown azz adult could take her life because of an Ipad. If she was a teenager or a university student, i would have reasoned a little bit with her, but a forty something year old woman? In Ondo and not Lagos? This shows the level of moral decadence in our society.
akure precisely,she was buried last weekend,was presen @ d funeral. actualy drove frm phc wit her 1st son to akure. my 1st of it. rili sad story
Re: Woman Allegedly Commits Suicide Over iPad In Ondo by ghettodreamz(m): 11:51am On Sep 01, 2013
iPad kinla?

If I hear!

Smh (in nadia_SA's voice) gringringrin

Lord have mercy.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Allegedly Commits Suicide Over iPad In Ondo by slimyem: 11:58am On Sep 01, 2013
This is not believeable. A senior account officer can afford an ipad if she desperately needed one. She must have been battling with some other issues...depression inclusive.
May she RIP.
Re: Woman Allegedly Commits Suicide Over iPad In Ondo by slimyem: 11:59am On Sep 01, 2013
dadicvila: Well i never believe stories like these when I read them on Nairaland,I just laugh and say "Nigerians and drama" but this one is sadly true,when my Dad told me about it few weeks ago I was laughing because I don't see the sense in an adult taking her own life because of Ipad,this is a woman that is well to do,a level 12 civil servant and also a big time business woman.though I have reasons to believe there is more to the drama(I mean the spiritual angle),her husband is related to me,a well to do banker who will not hurt a fly,and this case has been thoroughly investigated by the police before she was finally buried,there are witnesses who saw when she drank the pesticide and she also confessed before she died...I learnt a lot from this case,A man has to be very careful,many women are evil and diabolic(many men too)...
what did she confess about?
Re: Woman Allegedly Commits Suicide Over iPad In Ondo by Samelfisha(m): 12:00pm On Sep 01, 2013
shocked
Re: Woman Allegedly Commits Suicide Over iPad In Ondo by KopmaxJFT96: 12:01pm On Sep 01, 2013
cool well i still doubt the story. Something must be behind her death. Men in uniform.,,, over to you.
Re: Woman Allegedly Commits Suicide Over iPad In Ondo by dadicvila(m): 12:09pm On Sep 01, 2013
slimyem: what did she confess about?
well she dint die immediately,she was first admitted to the hospital and the case promptly reported to the police,when it became obvious she will die she told the police and other people present that yes she willingly took the pesticide to end her life.....strange world
Re: Woman Allegedly Commits Suicide Over iPad In Ondo by teeawaii(f): 12:13pm On Sep 01, 2013
How na undecided
The story states dat she's a "senior account officer at the Akure North local government council of Ondo State".Hw cld she possibly kill herself cos of an IpadĀ¤
Re: Woman Allegedly Commits Suicide Over iPad In Ondo by passionate88: 12:16pm On Sep 01, 2013
dadicvila: well she dint die immediately,she was first admitted to the hospital and the case promptly reported to the police,when it became obvious she will die she told the police and other people present that yes she willingly took the pesticide to end her life.....strange world
una dn hear/read am?, all these ppl wey dey form mini detective for nairaland dey suspect her husband. Many women na so dm dey, dm no go like to spend dia cash bt go wan chop man own. Thank God say she confess
Re: Woman Allegedly Commits Suicide Over iPad In Ondo by Nobody: 12:24pm On Sep 01, 2013
Just buy iPad and bury her with it,so she can use it in hell
Re: Woman Allegedly Commits Suicide Over iPad In Ondo by lafiask: 12:24pm On Sep 01, 2013
Wonder shall never end
Re: Woman Allegedly Commits Suicide Over iPad In Ondo by Elymoney(f): 12:25pm On Sep 01, 2013
Make dem bury am with d ipad....joor, she try get bb sef. Myt jus b anoda conspiracy theory sha.
Re: Woman Allegedly Commits Suicide Over iPad In Ondo by slimyem: 12:30pm On Sep 01, 2013
dadicvila: well she dint die immediately,she was first admitted to the hospital and the case promptly reported to the police,when it became obvious she will die she told the police and other people present that yes she willingly took the pesticide to end her life.....strange world
....but. Definitely not because of an ipad. Right?
Re: Woman Allegedly Commits Suicide Over iPad In Ondo by Dmentor(f): 12:35pm On Sep 01, 2013
Rubbish. She should go use the ipad in the grave. But is this story real? It's difficult to believe it.
Re: Woman Allegedly Commits Suicide Over iPad In Ondo by dojumav: 12:41pm On Sep 01, 2013
Afam4eva: If the story is true then it's a shame that a grown azz adult could take her life because of an Ipad. If she was a teenager or a university student, i would have reasoned a little bit with her, but a forty something year old woman? In Ondo and not Lagos? This shows the level of moral decadence in our society.
only if d story is true...
Re: Woman Allegedly Commits Suicide Over iPad In Ondo by dnawah(m): 12:41pm On Sep 01, 2013
Pls wey him bb?me i need am.
Re: Woman Allegedly Commits Suicide Over iPad In Ondo by Nobody: 12:50pm On Sep 01, 2013
I guess she is tired of this End time. RIP n hope she marrys steve jobs in another life.
Re: Woman Allegedly Commits Suicide Over iPad In Ondo by adewasco2k(m): 12:51pm On Sep 01, 2013
wisdom-w:
Gud news. May her ipadized soul rest in pieces. Crazy looking fowl yanshed fool
respect the dead bro
Re: Woman Allegedly Commits Suicide Over iPad In Ondo by Boll2010: 12:52pm On Sep 01, 2013
Una don see mumu abi,abeg parkwell wit ur story!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What's A Little Thing That Actually Tells You A Lot About Someone? / What Do You Understand By Jagaban? / Fadipe Charles Oluwatoyin Is Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.