Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,120 members, 7,811,150 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:05 AM

Woman Allegedly Commits Suicide Over iPad In Ondo - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Woman Allegedly Commits Suicide Over iPad In Ondo (21095 Views)

Photos: 6 Corpers Including Married Woman Allegedly Caught Having Group Sex / 19 Year Old Ghanian Girl Commits Suicide After S*X Tape Leaks Online (photos) / 18-yr-old Victim Of Gang molestation Commits Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Allegedly Commits Suicide Over iPad In Ondo by fryo4life(m): 12:57pm On Sep 01, 2013
she go get the latest ipad for hell fire
Re: Woman Allegedly Commits Suicide Over iPad In Ondo by pearlcrim(f): 1:06pm On Sep 01, 2013
deejay_harry1: END TIME TINXOOOOOO

while in anoda news,,

8years old pikin dey use ipad
Team End time.
Re: Woman Allegedly Commits Suicide Over iPad In Ondo by Z8(m): 1:13pm On Sep 01, 2013
Big lie.
Re: Woman Allegedly Commits Suicide Over iPad In Ondo by dadicvila(m): 1:16pm On Sep 01, 2013
slimyem: ....but. Definitely not because of an ipad. Right?
she took the pesticide because of her husband's (my relative)failure to buy an Ipad for her,infact he told her that after settling the school fees of their kidz this september he will get it for her,but she still drank and died,who knows if she is in a cult??who knows if its her time??who knows if drinking the poison was just a smokescreen??for the sake of her kidz I will not say somethings here but there is more to her drinking the poison that meets the eye
Re: Woman Allegedly Commits Suicide Over iPad In Ondo by Nigerianmovie(m): 1:25pm On Sep 01, 2013
Commit suicide Did she die undecided
Re: Woman Allegedly Commits Suicide Over iPad In Ondo by Exponental(m): 1:38pm On Sep 01, 2013
If d story is true.......
She is fulfilled now, some pple are viewing are story with an ipad.
Re: Woman Allegedly Commits Suicide Over iPad In Ondo by Skykid1208(m): 2:09pm On Sep 01, 2013
R.i,p
Re: Woman Allegedly Commits Suicide Over iPad In Ondo by DutchNegro(m): 2:28pm On Sep 01, 2013
unmask: them dey do the woman from her village....make she go pray for orita

u re d only NLer on diz thread whose brain is intact *d reverse*
i mean, for d life of me how can u advise d dead 2 go and pray? Must u comment?
Re: Woman Allegedly Commits Suicide Over iPad In Ondo by Orikinla(m): 2:52pm On Sep 01, 2013
Covetousness and greed have destroyed countless lives.
Majority of Nigerians are covetous and greedy.
Re: Woman Allegedly Commits Suicide Over iPad In Ondo by LEXYCOM: 3:45pm On Sep 01, 2013
Life was better when apple was just a fruit....
Re: Woman Allegedly Commits Suicide Over iPad In Ondo by pearlcrim(f): 3:47pm On Sep 01, 2013
Nigerian movie: Commit suicide Did she die undecided
No she don port reach your house. Una don meet?
Re: Woman Allegedly Commits Suicide Over iPad In Ondo by delishpot: 3:55pm On Sep 01, 2013
Hmm make dem look well o. So now pessin fit kill for exampe seun now comme say im drink poso because of im papa nor gree buy am blackberry?
This tori get as e be. Somebody don get away with murder.
Re: Woman Allegedly Commits Suicide Over iPad In Ondo by olanrewajumi(m): 3:56pm On Sep 01, 2013
deejay_harry1: END TIME TINXOOOOOO

while in anoda news,,

8years old pikin dey use ipad
must you term everything in your life with end time?
Re: Woman Allegedly Commits Suicide Over iPad In Ondo by jov44: 3:59pm On Sep 01, 2013
De never talk watin kill am
Re: Woman Allegedly Commits Suicide Over iPad In Ondo by NOSEMAKAPITAL: 4:05pm On Sep 01, 2013
Spiritual tins.
Re: Woman Allegedly Commits Suicide Over iPad In Ondo by stevecantrell: 4:23pm On Sep 01, 2013
#

Re: Woman Allegedly Commits Suicide Over iPad In Ondo by ManTiger(m): 4:51pm On Sep 01, 2013
Someone took advantage of her nii joor. She obviously threaten to kill herself but she can't, post-motem should be carry out on her brain to know whether she's stuffing from cranial infections.
Re: Woman Allegedly Commits Suicide Over iPad In Ondo by dessymal(m): 5:15pm On Sep 01, 2013
What kinda i"PAD" is dat?...The husband should talk true joooor undecided
Re: Woman Allegedly Commits Suicide Over iPad In Ondo by Youngtekkey(m): 6:12pm On Sep 01, 2013
dessymal: What kinda i"PAD" is dat?...The husband should talk true joooor undecided
abeg shut up jare the story dat she killed herself coz of ipad was base on the assertion that she threatened to kill herself if the phone was not bought for her so what are u trying shut up u are just trying to be relevant
Re: Woman Allegedly Commits Suicide Over iPad In Ondo by bunmit(m): 6:56pm On Sep 01, 2013
beejay247:

http://leadership.ng/news/310813/woman-commits-suicide-over-ipad-ondo

a 41-yrs old married woman? I no gree, make dem investigate am well
Re: Woman Allegedly Commits Suicide Over iPad In Ondo by 3Dimension: 8:06pm On Sep 01, 2013
Maybe someone told her where steve job was. So she wants to go and meet him one on one
Re: Woman Allegedly Commits Suicide Over iPad In Ondo by bekbee: 8:07pm On Sep 01, 2013
duh!!!how cud pple actually believe this..i really do not wanna believe she actually tuk her life for such weird reasons..there must be more to this...let all the necessary authorities look into this ASAP for justice to be done..RIP
Re: Woman Allegedly Commits Suicide Over iPad In Ondo by dammytosh: 8:24pm On Sep 01, 2013
She made the right decision.

At least she will see Steve Jobs and collect the latest iPad from him.

Una better tell us wetin happen.
Re: Woman Allegedly Commits Suicide Over iPad In Ondo by SammyT95(m): 10:05pm On Sep 01, 2013
Sad dat's james' mom my primary skul mate o boy Naija we don get mouth o watin hapen for my hood last week don reach nairaland....crazy tin d no b say she no get moni she dy run block industry,get big shop way she dy import clth from dubai,,her husband b area manager for kaduna she con go drink herbicide ontop ipad way she herself fit afford..hmm just pity d kid she left behind and her husband...
Re: Woman Allegedly Commits Suicide Over iPad In Ondo by Crown128(m): 6:21am On Sep 02, 2013
R.I.P to the woman although it's really hard to believe the cause of her death.
Re: Woman Allegedly Commits Suicide Over iPad In Ondo by Gudintent: 6:34am On Sep 02, 2013
dadicvila: she took the pesticide because of her husband's (my relative)failure to buy an Ipad for her,infact he told her that after settling the school fees of their kidz this september he will get it for her,but she still drank and died,who knows if she is in a cult??who knows if its her time??who knows if drinking the poison was just a smokescreen??for the sake of her kidz I will not say somethings here but there is more to her drinking the poison that meets the eye

Sad more for the family she left behind sad
Re: Woman Allegedly Commits Suicide Over iPad In Ondo by blackbeau1(f): 7:36am On Sep 02, 2013
If she killed herself over Ipad,I wonder what she would do by the time Apple produces something new. Infact,the family shouldn't contribute money for the burial.She was not worth it.
Re: Woman Allegedly Commits Suicide Over iPad In Ondo by Nobody: 7:44am On Sep 02, 2013
Steve Jobs & Co. caused this
Re: Woman Allegedly Commits Suicide Over iPad In Ondo by OphiemuLincia: 8:11am On Sep 02, 2013
​ idont think that's the whole story Ȋ̝̊̅† may not even be sucide Ȋ̝̊̅† may well be a case of murder.
Re: Woman Allegedly Commits Suicide Over iPad In Ondo by ComradeSOJ: 10:06am On Sep 02, 2013
Can any Nigerian kill his/hersf bcoz of sumtin... if yes ol nigerians ar dead, bcoz ground no level at all...
Re: Woman Allegedly Commits Suicide Over iPad In Ondo by ginamkpe: 10:48am On Sep 02, 2013
FOOLISH WOMAN!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What's A Little Thing That Actually Tells You A Lot About Someone? / What Do You Understand By Jagaban? / Fadipe Charles Oluwatoyin Is Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.