Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

A Compelling Testimony Of The Reality Of Hell Fire - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Compelling Testimony Of The Reality Of Hell Fire (34836 Views)

Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell / Complete Testimony Of Heaven And Hell | New 2013 - Linda Ngaujah Part 1 / Testimony Of A Former Devil Worshiper - Nonkoliso Ngeleka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Compelling Testimony Of The Reality Of Hell Fire by gazilion: 1:14pm On Sep 01, 2013
Brethren,
I listened to this testimony this afternoon and it is compelling. I believe it!!
How, I wish we'll take the things of eternal values with all the seriousness it demands.
We must make Heaven. The video link is posted below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcsLppC9ED8

2 Likes

Re: A Compelling Testimony Of The Reality Of Hell Fire by picoba(m): 1:48pm On Sep 01, 2013
hmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: A Compelling Testimony Of The Reality Of Hell Fire by sureteeboy(m): 1:50pm On Sep 01, 2013
I'll watch first, then edit this post later. BY THE WAY, How the video take long like this?

3 Likes

Re: A Compelling Testimony Of The Reality Of Hell Fire by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 01, 2013
3rd wif only 2 ogas @ de top
Re: A Compelling Testimony Of The Reality Of Hell Fire by jamace(m): 1:50pm On Sep 01, 2013
picoba: first
for hell fire? undecided lipsrsealed

14 Likes

Re: A Compelling Testimony Of The Reality Of Hell Fire by ukachy69: 1:50pm On Sep 01, 2013
??............hell what?
Re: A Compelling Testimony Of The Reality Of Hell Fire by canalily(m): 1:50pm On Sep 01, 2013
Rogger that
Re: A Compelling Testimony Of The Reality Of Hell Fire by joe4christ(m): 1:51pm On Sep 01, 2013
Second to comment.

*Dancing Etighi* grin

1 Like

Re: A Compelling Testimony Of The Reality Of Hell Fire by Chienex24(m): 1:51pm On Sep 01, 2013
Definitely... End time tinz

2 Likes

Re: A Compelling Testimony Of The Reality Of Hell Fire by Zikdik(m): 1:51pm On Sep 01, 2013
picoba: first
Oponu Omo,O.P made the first comment on this thread.

1 Like

Re: A Compelling Testimony Of The Reality Of Hell Fire by sureteeboy(m): 1:52pm On Sep 01, 2013
joe4christ: Second to comment.

*Dancing Etighi* grin
Seems u're using airtel Bro.

3 Likes

Re: A Compelling Testimony Of The Reality Of Hell Fire by joe4christ(m): 1:53pm On Sep 01, 2013
gazilion: Brethren,
I listened to this testimony this afternoon and it is compelling. I believe it!!
How, I wish we'll take the things of eternal values with all the seriousness it demands.
We must make Heaven. The video link is posted below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcsLppC9ED8

And, are those behind the man the fallen angels, so where is satan

4 Likes

Re: A Compelling Testimony Of The Reality Of Hell Fire by wordcat(m): 2:00pm On Sep 01, 2013
joe4christ: And, are those behind the man the fallen angels, so where is satan
;

heheheheheheheheheheehehe u wan see St. Ann?

1 Like

Re: A Compelling Testimony Of The Reality Of Hell Fire by cold(m): 2:05pm On Sep 01, 2013
Mtcheeeeew!

15 Likes

Re: A Compelling Testimony Of The Reality Of Hell Fire by TUNEX89(m): 2:12pm On Sep 01, 2013
Hell is real !
Re: A Compelling Testimony Of The Reality Of Hell Fire by tayork(m): 2:14pm On Sep 01, 2013
Someone τ̅☺ narrate Fø̲̣̣я̅ ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ pls

1 Like

Re: A Compelling Testimony Of The Reality Of Hell Fire by mazizitonene(m): 2:14pm On Sep 01, 2013
Who carry dis nonsense dey occupy space 4 front page

7 Likes

Re: A Compelling Testimony Of The Reality Of Hell Fire by infiniteloop(m): 2:23pm On Sep 01, 2013
This is why I'm a pagan. There is no limit to human stupi-dity.

1 Like

Re: A Compelling Testimony Of The Reality Of Hell Fire by Nonybb: 2:27pm On Sep 01, 2013
There is Hell and there is heaven, its all depends where u want to go. Accept Jesus today and run away frm the wrath of God which is to come. No last Prophet can save u or show u the way to God accept through Jesus

25 Likes

Re: A Compelling Testimony Of The Reality Of Hell Fire by Nobody: 2:27pm On Sep 01, 2013
This is funny.have nit and will nit watch this stupidity

1 Like

Re: A Compelling Testimony Of The Reality Of Hell Fire by ghettodreamz(m): 2:28pm On Sep 01, 2013
I think I've listened to this man's testimonies before; may the good Lord help us, grant us the grace to live a self-deniable life, sin-free life, whilst we carry the cross till the end in Jesus name, amen.

Matthew 24:13

But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

3 Likes

Re: A Compelling Testimony Of The Reality Of Hell Fire by RationalDude(m): 2:31pm On Sep 01, 2013
Enough of these nonsense testimonies!!! gosh!

1 Like

Re: A Compelling Testimony Of The Reality Of Hell Fire by henrychubayo: 2:39pm On Sep 01, 2013
I need someone to clarify men in these hellfire belief. i knew the bible clearly gave details of when the everything was made both visible and invisible. For instance, heaven is invisible but we know it exit cause that is where our God resides. The breath of life which is the air we breath is invisible yet we know wen it was made after adam was created. As for visible things, they are numerous and uncountable. it was clearly detailed on how they were all made.

But when was hell fire made? where is it located? who made it cause i know its not God since it was not part of his creation?

15 Likes

Re: A Compelling Testimony Of The Reality Of Hell Fire by Jeel: 2:44pm On Sep 01, 2013
Anyone who is born again has no business with hell. Even the popular John 3:16 teaches that.
Re: A Compelling Testimony Of The Reality Of Hell Fire by Jeel: 2:44pm On Sep 01, 2013
Anyone who is born again has no business with hell. Even the popular John 3:16 teaches that.
Re: A Compelling Testimony Of The Reality Of Hell Fire by Slowvenom(m): 2:50pm On Sep 01, 2013
am a christian, bt I dnt bilif on dis tstimonis cos is cosing cnfuzion in d christian body. Bsid God is nt d God of d death bt d living. If u av ur bible study it n do wt Jesus tell u 2 do n u will nt b afred of tstimonis.
Re: A Compelling Testimony Of The Reality Of Hell Fire by naijathings(m): 2:56pm On Sep 01, 2013
PISS ON THIS THREAD and walks off to get my LUNCH

2 Likes

Re: A Compelling Testimony Of The Reality Of Hell Fire by Biggoozz: 3:23pm On Sep 01, 2013
How you know this world is in real trouble is that the bible in many places like Matthew 24, 1st Theselonians 3 etc clearly warned about all these strange things we see today such as iniquity abounding, wickedness of sever dimensions, war on the increase everywhere. ..to mention a few, as SIGNS OF THE COMING OF JESUS CHRIST!More shocking and unbelievable is that it also warned that many will be deceived while others mock. Whenever this topic is discussed on Nairaland I observe that most jesters disbelievers and mockers are professed Christians that carry same bible and go to church regularly. PROPHECIES BEING FULFILLED RIGHT ON THEIR HEADS.Jesus ends his sayings with....HE WHO HAS AN EAR, LET HIM HEAR! Pray and and ask the Holy Spirit for help, you can never fathom the mysteries of God with common sense.(Modify) (Quote) (Report)

9 Likes

Re: A Compelling Testimony Of The Reality Of Hell Fire by everyday: 3:23pm On Sep 01, 2013
I will like to watch the movie
Re: A Compelling Testimony Of The Reality Of Hell Fire by 50calibre(m): 3:34pm On Sep 01, 2013
My question is - why is it that most visions of hell or Divine manifestations are experienced by blacks, and mostly in Africa. Is hell made only for the black man?

African need to wake up from hallucinations.

8 Likes

Re: A Compelling Testimony Of The Reality Of Hell Fire by DEGREE2466(m): 3:44pm On Sep 01, 2013
I believe that there is hell but i dont believe this vision of a thing even bible said no one will know when the son of man will come so whats all this hell of a thing all about?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Pastor Tolu-Bolaji Dan's Music Studio / Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? / Gloria And Mike Bamiloye, Their Children, Damilola, Joshua & Gift Bamiloye Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.