Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,224 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:03 AM

A Compelling Testimony Of The Reality Of Hell Fire - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Compelling Testimony Of The Reality Of Hell Fire (34842 Views)

Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell / Complete Testimony Of Heaven And Hell | New 2013 - Linda Ngaujah Part 1 / Testimony Of A Former Devil Worshiper - Nonkoliso Ngeleka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Compelling Testimony Of The Reality Of Hell Fire by vikakuzzdrumzy(m): 7:32pm On Sep 01, 2013
Jesus is CominG soon .repent nw..earings.Jewelries of any kind.ornament of any kind worn on d hands,neck,finger,legs,etc.make up.trousers.weavons.attachment.Barbing of unGodly Hairstyles eg gallas.in decent dressings.goin to parties.worldly musics.drinkin achohol.bF nd gf.gambling.Tatoo.lying no matter hw small.gossipin.unforgivness.forgivin nd not forgeting.nt payin tithe.nt doing Restitution.Masturbation.lust.talking carelessly.worldly entanglement.hypocresy.bribe.disobiedence.jealousy.stinginess.carelessness.backbittin.envy.conveteousness.Nt beliving nd accepting Jesus as ur lord nd saviour.idolatory.evil practices.anger.arguein.sex b4 marriage.adultery.the love of d world will take u to Hell of u dont repent nd follow jesus unless if die in des sins u ll go to Hell nd der u ll spend ur eternity in unimaginable pain nd torment, der is no

purguatory for d bible says it is appointed once for a man to die nd after death JUDGEMENT. Dont be decieved, jesus is the only way nd nt mary, angels etc

1 Like

Re: A Compelling Testimony Of The Reality Of Hell Fire by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 01, 2013
50calibre: My question is - why is it that most visions of hell or Divine manifestations are experienced by blacks, and mostly in Africa. Is hell made only for the black man?

African need to wake up from hallucinations.

grin grin grin. Bros, videos boku for youtube o and no, not all were uploaded by Africans.
Re: A Compelling Testimony Of The Reality Of Hell Fire by captGodwin: 7:48pm On Sep 01, 2013
Most people will end up in hell for sure. Stupid lugubrious fools whether true or false believe it Hell is real and Heaven is real. The fool said in his heart that there is no God. Please believe this hell is real. Accept Jesus today. Be righteous and holy. Jesus is coming now. You better believe.
Re: A Compelling Testimony Of The Reality Of Hell Fire by captGodwin: 7:48pm On Sep 01, 2013
Most people will end up in hell for sure. Stupid lugubrious fools whether true or false believe it Hell is real and Heaven is real. The fool said in his heart that there is no God. Please believe this hell is real. Accept Jesus today. Be righteous and holy. Jesus is coming now. You better believe cos if you miss heaven, you can't escape hell.
Re: A Compelling Testimony Of The Reality Of Hell Fire by Nobody: 7:53pm On Sep 01, 2013
SMH. Everyday the black African brings out different testimonies about his vision of hell.

Take all the visions as samples and compare. Yet none tally up. Isn't there meant to be one hell?

1 Like

Re: A Compelling Testimony Of The Reality Of Hell Fire by picoba(m): 8:04pm On Sep 01, 2013
Zikdik:
Oponu Omo,O.P made the first comment on this thread.

That is the name of your father
Re: A Compelling Testimony Of The Reality Of Hell Fire by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 01, 2013
Can some one show me how to comment
Re: A Compelling Testimony Of The Reality Of Hell Fire by henrychubayo: 8:14pm On Sep 01, 2013
festusfeezy: lucifar created it afta he was sent away. Does dat ansas ur quest?

Tell me where you got the information from or you just imagined it yourself? Some people say that satan is in hell fire. Bible said in Rev 12 that he was chased down to the earth from heaven.
Re: A Compelling Testimony Of The Reality Of Hell Fire by henrychubayo: 8:19pm On Sep 01, 2013
Ryda:

no long thing why dnt u pay hell a visit meet Mr Lucifer in person and ask him...i think that will ansa ur question.

Don't play with everything u see.
Re: A Compelling Testimony Of The Reality Of Hell Fire by popsy007(m): 10:01pm On Sep 01, 2013
henrychubayo: I need someone to clarify men in these hellfire belief. i knew the bible clearly gave details of when the everything was made both visible and invisible. For instance, heaven is invisible but we know it exit cause that is where our God resides. The breath of life which is the air we breath is invisible yet we know wen it was made after adam was created. As for visible things, they are numerous and uncountable. it was clearly detailed on how they were all made.

But when was hell fire made? where is it located? who made it cause i know its not God since it was not part of his creation?
yhu wan brainwash me?
Re: A Compelling Testimony Of The Reality Of Hell Fire by Tijay90(m): 10:16pm On Sep 01, 2013
Anybody been to heaven lately...Any news from that end
Re: A Compelling Testimony Of The Reality Of Hell Fire by iluvweed(m): 10:37pm On Sep 01, 2013
Hmmmm...5k people going to hell every minute and ONLY btw 5-10 going to heaven pay DAY!....SMH....I think God should reduce the CUT-OFF mark to heaven cos its like a JSS1 student writing Masters exam!....Hell must be really BIG!....LOLOLOLOL grin
Re: A Compelling Testimony Of The Reality Of Hell Fire by Truckpusher(m): 11:01pm On Sep 01, 2013
50calibre: My question is - why is it that most visions of hell or Divine manifestations are experienced by blacks, and mostly in Africa. Is hell made only for the black man?

You're here your arch enemy's nude pishure is flying like an Israeli drone ,follow me lemme give the one of the gifts you've been looking for in NL grin grin
Re: A Compelling Testimony Of The Reality Of Hell Fire by NellyGhenghen(m): 11:54pm On Sep 01, 2013
vikakuzz drumzy: Jesus is CominG soon .repent nw..earings.Jewelries of any kind.ornament of any kind worn on d hands,neck,finger,legs,etc.make up.trousers.weavons.attachment.Barbing of unGodly Hairstyles eg gallas.in decent dressings.goin to parties.worldly musics.drinkin achohol.bF nd gf.gambling.Tatoo.lying no matter hw small.gossipin.unforgivness.forgivin nd not forgeting.nt payin tithe.nt doing Restitution.Masturbation.lust.talking carelessly.worldly entanglement.hypocresy.bribe.disobiedence.jealousy.stinginess.carelessness.backbittin.envy.conveteousness.Nt beliving nd accepting Jesus as ur lord nd saviour.idolatory.evil practices.anger.arguein.sex b4 marriage.adultery.the love of d world will take u to Hell of u dont repent nd follow jesus unless if die in des sins u ll go to Hell nd der u ll spend ur eternity in unimaginable pain nd torment, der is no

purguatory for d bible says it is appointed once for a man to die nd after death JUDGEMENT. Dont be decieved, jesus is the only way nd nt mary, angels etc

ANOTHER EXTREMIST. its people like you that make people run away from GOD.

-first of all, so man must cut gorimakpa before he can go to heaven? what happened to the saying "God looks at your heart and not your physical appearance"?

-second of all, Jesus went to a "party" where he turned "water to wine",it was probably an alcoholic wine.. the bible only condemned drinking to stupor, besides the blood needs alcohol.

- Thirdly, how are we supposed to know we are getting married to the right person for us if we don't date?

- How ridiculous can you be to say wearing jeweleries affect your chances of going to heaven abeg? if God didn't want us to wear jeweleries then why did he put them on earth? so in place of my wrist watch, i should be carrying a wall clock up and down?

-And the rest lieing and co, are things we can't control even God knows no man is without sin, nobody knows how God is going to judge ... who are you to even list out a judgement criteria for God?

"common sense without religion is lame, religion without common sense is blind.”

2 Likes

Re: A Compelling Testimony Of The Reality Of Hell Fire by blessed4ever: 5:41am On Sep 02, 2013
The Lord's Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement presents a two-day power-packed international crusade, titled,'GOD HAS THE ANSWER', in Eagle Square Abuja this weekend, 7th & 8th September, 2013. Time: 8.00 am daily.

The General Overseer, Pastor Lazarus Muoka will be ministering in the power of the Holy Spirit.

The Lame will walk, the deaf will hear, the dumb will speak, the blind will see, yoke of barrenness or delay in marriage will break,yoke of sin will break,HIV will be healed...all sicknesses will receive technical knockout...you will be delivered from evil spirit attack upon your life. The God of the Chosen (the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob) will visit you. Come all and be blessed.
Jesus is Lord!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: A Compelling Testimony Of The Reality Of Hell Fire by biafranqueen: 6:24am On Sep 02, 2013

Because of the mentality they are living in hell on earth so they know no better. Hell and heaven is a state of mind!
Re: A Compelling Testimony Of The Reality Of Hell Fire by biafranqueen: 6:27am On Sep 02, 2013
Burning in Hell is[b]NOT from the Bible.[/b]
God said that the thought of burning a human NEVER entered his mind.
Here is the HISTORY Of this FALSE TEACHING:
WHEN did professed Christians adopt the belief in hellfire? Well after the time of Jesus Christ and his apostles. "The Apocalypse of Peter (2nd century C.E.) was the first [apocryphal] Christian work to describe the punishment and tortures of sinners in hell," states the French Encyclopædia Universalis.

Justin Martyr believed that hell was a fiery place
Among the early Church Fathers, however, there was disagreement over hell. Justin Martyr, Clement of Alexandria, Tertullian, and Cyprian believed that hell was a fiery place. Origen and theologian Gregory of Nyssa thought of hell as a place of separation from God—of spiritual suffering. Augustine of Hippo, on the other hand, held that suffering in hell was both spiritual and sensory—a view that gained acceptance. "By the fifth century the stern doctrine that sinners will have no second chance after this life and that the fire which will devour them will never be extinguished was everywhere paramount," wrote Professor J.N.D. Kelly.

Augustine of Hippo taught that suffering in hell was spiritual and physical
In the 16th century, such Protestant reformers as Martin Luther and John Calvin understood the fiery torment of hell to be figurative of spending eternity separated from God. However, the idea of hell as a place of torment returned in the following two centuries. Protestant preacher Jonathan Edwards used to strike fear in the hearts of 18th-century Colonial Americans with graphic portrayals of hell.

I wonder why I know more about the bible then people that go to church go figure undecided

1 Like

Re: A Compelling Testimony Of The Reality Of Hell Fire by erobes: 7:11am On Sep 02, 2013
end time.....Lord help us..
Re: A Compelling Testimony Of The Reality Of Hell Fire by AMossley(m): 7:48am On Sep 02, 2013
henrychubayo: I need someone to clarify men in these hellfire belief. i knew the bible clearly gave details of when the everything was made both visible and invisible. For instance, heaven is invisible but we know it exit cause that is where our God resides. The breath of life which is the air we breath is invisible yet we know wen it was made after adam was created. As for visible things, they are numerous and uncountable. it was clearly detailed on how they were all made.

But when was hell fire made? where is it located? who made it cause i know its not God since it was not part of his creation?
well,everything God created was good even lucifer was a glorious angel before his rebellion and fall.He wanted to be God and there was war in heaven,he didn't succeed but was chased out of heaven with one-third of the angels.so thereafter,I want to believe God then created hell as a place of punishment for the devil and his cohorts,that is why he's been trying to populate his own kingdom by luring people to sin and disobey God.from the verses in the bible,hell is under the earth
Re: A Compelling Testimony Of The Reality Of Hell Fire by Nobody: 8:12am On Sep 02, 2013
I diidnt listen or watch the video but my dear heaven and hell is real! Live right!

cold: Mtcheeeeew!
Re: A Compelling Testimony Of The Reality Of Hell Fire by Nobody: 8:29am On Sep 02, 2013
You have jst moved me to go on research but Nne pls which church do you attend?
Thou I still believe in heaven and hell being real.

biafranqueen: Burning in Hell is[b]NOT from the Bible.[/b]
WHEN did professed Christians adopt the belief in hellfire? Well after the time of Jesus Christ and his apostles. "The Apocalypse of Peter (2nd century C.E.) was the first [apocryphal] Christian work to describe the punishment and tortures of sinners in hell," states the French Encyclopædia Universalis.

Among the early Church Fathers, however, there was disagreement over hell. Justin Martyr, Clement of Alexandria, Tertullian, and Cyprian believed that hell was a fiery place. Origen and theologian Gregory of Nyssa thought of hell as a place of separation from God—of spiritual suffering. Augustine of Hippo, on the other hand, held that suffering in hell was both spiritual and sensory—a view that gained acceptance. "By the fifth century the stern doctrine that sinners will have no second chance after this life and that the fire which will devour them will never be extinguished was everywhere paramount," wrote Professor J.N.D. Kelly.

In the 16th century, such Protestant reformers as Martin Luther and John Calvin understood the fiery torment of hell to be figurative of spending eternity separated from God. However, the idea of hell as a place of torment returned in the following two centuries. Protestant preacher Jonathan Edwards used to strike fear in the hearts of 18th-century Colonial Americans with graphic portrayals of hell.

I wonder why I know more about the bible then people that go to church go figure undecided
Re: A Compelling Testimony Of The Reality Of Hell Fire by henrychubayo: 8:39am On Sep 02, 2013
A.Mossley:

well,everything God created was good even lucifer was a glorious angel before his rebellion and fall.He wanted to be God and there was war in heaven,he didn't succeed but was chased out of heaven with one-third of the angels.so thereafter,I want to believe God then created hell as a place of punishment for the devil and his cohorts,that is why he's been trying to populate his own kingdom by luring people to sin and disobey God.from the verses in the bible,hell is under the earth

You really got it all wrong. If this thing you said its true, it should have been written in d book of revelation which foretells things that will happen in the future. For instance, wen Revelation 12 talks about satan been chased out of heaven, he was still in heaven then. It was years later that Jesus chased him and the same chapter of Revelation detailed where he was and wat he will be doing.

Rev 12:7-9 said he was defeated and no place was found for them in the heaven and so he was send down to earth. And his angels were send down to earth with him.

Notice the next thing

Rev 12:12 said Woe for the earth for the devil has come down to you having great anger knowing his has a short time left.

This bible words were written b4 this event occurred and that is why it is called revelation.
So basically we could ask where is Satan now? Going by the evidence, facts and what the bible said, we can truthfully say that he is Here on earth trying to deceive as many people as possible to be destroyed along with him cause he has a short period of time left.

Satan is in no Hell fire but he on earth. If then the hell fire is on the earth, where is it located? We should note that our God is of love and understanding. If we understand the details of his creations and other things from him, why won't he tell us where hell fire is located at least to prove the point it is real.

One thing is for sure. Satan is here on earth causing so much bad things. Yes satan is on d earth which is the only known fact from d bible.

1 Like

Re: A Compelling Testimony Of The Reality Of Hell Fire by Nobody: 8:52am On Sep 02, 2013
There is such a possibility that Stupidity is infinite
Re: A Compelling Testimony Of The Reality Of Hell Fire by simade123(m): 9:35am On Sep 02, 2013
[b][/b] may God lead us in the right way
Re: A Compelling Testimony Of The Reality Of Hell Fire by chreldb(m): 10:19am On Sep 02, 2013
Nelly Ghenghen:

ANOTHER EXTREMIST. its people like you that make people run away from GOD.

-first of all, so man must cut gorimakpa before he can go to heaven? what happened to the saying "God looks at your heart and not your physical appearance"?

-second of all, Jesus went to a "party" where he turned "water to wine",it was probably an alcoholic wine.. the bible only condemned drinking to stupor, besides the blood needs alcohol.

- Thirdly, how are we supposed to know we are getting married to the right person for us if we don't date?

- How ridiculous can you be to say wearing jeweleries affect your chances of going to heaven abeg? if God didn't want us to wear jeweleries then why did he put them on earth? so in place of my wrist watch, i should be carrying a wall clock up and down?

-And the rest lieing and co, are things we can't control even God knows no man is without sin, nobody knows how God is going to judge ... who are you to even list out a judgement criteria for God?

"common sense without religion is lame, religion without common sense is blind.”

@ bolded. Point of correction, There is no such thing as non alcoholic wine! Wine by definition is an alcoholic drink produced as a result of fermentation. Check the dictionary, check any scientific literature and the answer you get is as I have said. So next time you want to drive that factual point you have rightfully and brilliantly stated, I implore you to state it authoritatively as a matter of fact!!! Back to topic, regarding this factual point you have raised @ bolded. The man giving the testimony says anyone who drinks alcohol will surely go to hell and is not truly born again. But Jesus Christ who is the foundation of the christain faith turned water to alcohol (wine). The man is a deceitful brain washer. I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: A Compelling Testimony Of The Reality Of Hell Fire by 50calibre(m): 10:38am On Sep 02, 2013
Truckpusher: You're here your arch enemy's nude pishure is flying like an Israeli drone ,follow me lemme give the one of the gifts you've been looking for in NL grin grin

Please who's the person, I've got many arch enemies? Show me the pic, I'm itching to see it.
Re: A Compelling Testimony Of The Reality Of Hell Fire by OlayemiTade(m): 11:13am On Sep 02, 2013
joe4christ:

And, are those behind the man the fallen angels, so where is satan
Abeg give us a news wit dtails nt anoda link
Re: A Compelling Testimony Of The Reality Of Hell Fire by gazilion: 12:33pm On Sep 02, 2013
@BiafranQueen, I feel like weeping. You are too beautiful to go to hell. Please, do everything you can, now that mercy is still waiting. The knowledge of history cannot blank out the truth of eternity neither will your beauty reduce the torments of hell. I know with everything in me, that hell is REAL, it is not meant for man. Please deliver yourself. I feel sober and I write to you with genuine love. God bless.

biafranqueen: Burning in Hell is[b]NOT from the Bible.[/b]

Re: A Compelling Testimony Of The Reality Of Hell Fire by gazilion: 12:42pm On Sep 02, 2013
@BiafranQueen again? Heaven and Hell is not a state of mind - that is philosophy! Heaven and Hell are literal places with definite locations. Heaven above and Hell beneath. The people in either places have their complete senses of reasoning and judgement and they are both eternal places. Well, there's no need making arguments or trying to preach but one thing is certain for every man on the face of the earth - DEATH. After this, you'll not only know, you'll also tell the TRUTH either in eternal JOY or in eternal SORROW. You'll remember...

biafranqueen: Because of the mentality they are living in hell on earth so they know no better. Hell and heaven is a state of mind!
Re: A Compelling Testimony Of The Reality Of Hell Fire by Joshoo: 1:22pm On Sep 02, 2013
[quote author=sureteeboy] Seems u're using airtel Bro.[/what do you mean]..what do you mean
Re: A Compelling Testimony Of The Reality Of Hell Fire by bebechuks: 1:57pm On Sep 02, 2013

odiegwu my bro,its too much.
Re: A Compelling Testimony Of The Reality Of Hell Fire by chreldb(m): 2:21pm On Sep 02, 2013
gazilion: @BiafranQueen again? Heaven and Hell is not a state of mind - that is philosophy! Heaven and Hell are literal places with definite locations. Heaven above and Hell beneath. The people in either places have their complete senses of reasoning and judgement and they are both eternal places. Well, there's no need making arguments or trying to preach but one thing is certain for every man on the face of the earth - DEATH. After this, you'll not only know, you'll also tell the TRUTH either in eternal JOY or in eternal SORROW. You'll remember...

Continue spreading these doctrines of lies you bloody satanist!!! The hell fire which you advertise so much for people to tremble in fear and make them vulnerable to manipulation by your likes belongs to you and your likes. People like you are the problem with Christianity today. And when ever I come across your b.ullshit hypocritical doctrines I will call it!!!! I was almost a victimm of your deceptive ways.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Pastor Tolu-Bolaji Dan's Music Studio / Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? / Visions Of EARTHQUAKE Coming To Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.