Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,065 members, 7,810,968 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:44 PM

Jamb's Marking Scheme - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jamb's Marking Scheme (6043 Views)

If You Were The One Marking This Waec Paper Would You Do? / The Truth All Candidate Should Know About 2013/2014 Jamb Marking Policy / What Is Jamb Marking Scheme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jamb's Marking Scheme by dee4ji(m): 12:55pm On Jun 14, 2008
over the years,i still don't get how jamb mark their papers.is there still negative marking? is it true that each questions carry different marks? for example, i heard that in chemistry,calculations carry higher marks?if u know anything about jamb's marking scheme,pls your assistance is needed urgently.thanks
Re: Jamb's Marking Scheme by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jun 14, 2008
I'm curious, and I'm almost 100% sure that there is a means of deducting marks.
Re: Jamb's Marking Scheme by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jun 14, 2008
Got 252, it pissed me off cos I expected something higher, probably a JAMB award. grin
The only explanation for my loss of marks could be from deductions from what I got right. So, there must be a way marks are deducted.
Re: Jamb's Marking Scheme by elctroguru(m): 4:20pm On Jun 14, 2008
@ all dat passed. Instead u shld be happy abt ur score, u're making mouth anyhow. So y dont u score 400? U knw there's no reason for failure
Re: Jamb's Marking Scheme by deleson: 4:39pm On Jun 14, 2008
With my own experiencee,i don't think jamb deducts any mark from students.
It is what you score that is recorded for you.

For instance, in the last jamb,i scored 450 i mean four five $ zero.
Re: Jamb's Marking Scheme by U1(m): 4:47pm On Jun 14, 2008
deleson:

With my own experiencee,i don't think jamb deducts any mark from students.
It is what you score that is recorded for you.

For instance, in the last jamb,i scored 450 i mean four five $ zero.

If you were asked how to explain this statement, what would you say? That you are stupid or what?
Re: Jamb's Marking Scheme by U1(m): 4:48pm On Jun 14, 2008
Hey Naijamark! I just dey feel all the recent responses you gave, especially that one on UI marking scheme.
Back to this topic, I think there must be some negative marking going down with JAMB. Being among the high scoring is always my aim of doing the exam and at the end of day I get 60+ mark behind the highest scoring candidate. Man! That's not funny at all. wink
Re: Jamb's Marking Scheme by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jun 16, 2008
U1:

Hey Naijamark! I just dey feel all the recent responses you gave, especially that one on UI marking scheme.
Thanks, what are brothers for? I de feel you too.

Back to this topic, I think there must be some negative marking going down with JAMB. Being among the high scoring is always my aim of doing the exam and at the end of day I get 60+ mark behind the highest scoring candidate. Man! That's not funny at all. wink
Not funny dude and I mean that. I aim JAMB award too and I think 10% JAMb candidate does. Its so embarrasing when you are several tens of marks away from the top mark. cry
Re: Jamb's Marking Scheme by Mustay(m): 3:12pm On Jun 16, 2008
elctroguru:

@ all that passed. Instead u shld be happy about your score, u're making mouth anyhow. So y don't u score 400? You knw there's no reason for failure

Do u mean that shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News : Assu Strike Will Continue For Years / How South Africa Elections Counting Ensures Transparency (PICS) / UNICAL Official Cut Off Mark For 2019/2020 Admission [All Courses]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.