Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Ladies:i Have Few Questions For You All,and I Need Urgent Answers From You! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies:i Have Few Questions For You All,and I Need Urgent Answers From You! (1767 Views)

I Need Answers From Informed Persons Pls / Urgent Answers Need... / Should You Have SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE ?? Funny Answers From Lagos... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies:i Have Few Questions For You All,and I Need Urgent Answers From You! by Dannyxy(m): 6:26pm On Sep 02, 2013
Firstly,Is being "tall" a major pre-requisite for dating a guy?.....secondly,if u say u say u are attracted to tall guys,what are the reasons?,(1)is it because "tall" is sexy? Or (2)are you trying to make-up for your own inadequacy(being short)?,Or (3)is it because you want your children to be tall?please i need answers...
Re: Ladies:i Have Few Questions For You All,and I Need Urgent Answers From You! by spookem(m): 6:31pm On Sep 02, 2013
tall guys have long and big kobokos...girls love it
Re: Ladies:i Have Few Questions For You All,and I Need Urgent Answers From You! by temi4fash(m): 6:31pm On Sep 02, 2013
Bros go and step up ur game... U can be tall and unattractive.. Logical things most times dont work with women..

2 Likes

Re: Ladies:i Have Few Questions For You All,and I Need Urgent Answers From You! by Dannyxy(m): 6:39pm On Sep 02, 2013
temi4fash: (1)Bros go and step up ur game... U can be tall and unattractive.. (2)Logical things most times dont work with women..
{1}step up which game?(i dn't understand)...{2}i can see

1 Like

Re: Ladies:i Have Few Questions For You All,and I Need Urgent Answers From You! by daisyella: 6:42pm On Sep 02, 2013
Op r u short? Wot do u need d urgent answers for? undecided
Re: Ladies:i Have Few Questions For You All,and I Need Urgent Answers From You! by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 02, 2013
Being tall is an essential for me personally. I'm 5 ft 10 and I don't want short children. I like tall guys anyways......
Re: Ladies:i Have Few Questions For You All,and I Need Urgent Answers From You! by Dannyxy(m): 7:05pm On Sep 02, 2013
daisyella: (1)Op r u short? (2)Wot do u need d urgent answers for? undecided
{1}nope,am tall,do i need to be short to ask a question?,{2}the reason is this,my aunt hv refused to get married despite the fact she is old enough to,y?jst because the guyz coming are of average heights,she says she needs a tall man...it seems so weird to me
Re: Ladies:i Have Few Questions For You All,and I Need Urgent Answers From You! by temi4fash(m): 7:10pm On Sep 02, 2013
Dannyxy: {1}nope,am tall,do i need to be short to ask a question?,{2}the reason is this,my aunt hv refused to get married despite the fact she is old enough to,y?jst because the guyz coming are of average heights,she says she needs a tall man...it seems so weird to me

bros d better truth is dat she is not attracted to them.. Dats all.. Is not abt weda dai are tall or short all dos ones are just surface excuse...
Re: Ladies:i Have Few Questions For You All,and I Need Urgent Answers From You! by temi4fash(m): 7:13pm On Sep 02, 2013
Dannyxy: {1}step up which game?(i dn't understand)...{2}i can see

stepping up ur inner game. I.e make ur life so interesting dat u let d woman c dat dating u is a plus to her or she is lucky to date u and not d oda way round.
Re: Ladies:i Have Few Questions For You All,and I Need Urgent Answers From You! by Popowaa: 7:25pm On Sep 02, 2013
Na tall we go chop?so far as he is taller than me i'm cool
Re: Ladies:i Have Few Questions For You All,and I Need Urgent Answers From You! by spookem(m): 7:26pm On Sep 02, 2013
Popowaa: Na tall we go chop?so far he is taller than me i'm cool
you must be very short
Re: Ladies:i Have Few Questions For You All,and I Need Urgent Answers From You! by Popowaa: 7:34pm On Sep 02, 2013
What makes u think i'm very short?
spookem: you must be very short
Re: Ladies:i Have Few Questions For You All,and I Need Urgent Answers From You! by spookem(m): 8:01pm On Sep 02, 2013
Popowaa: What makes u think i'm very short?
my instinct undecided
Re: Ladies:i Have Few Questions For You All,and I Need Urgent Answers From You! by Popowaa: 8:08pm On Sep 02, 2013
Na lie cos i tall pass u,my vision too
spookem: my instinct undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies:i Have Few Questions For You All,and I Need Urgent Answers From You! by spookem(m): 8:16pm On Sep 02, 2013
Popowaa: Na lie cos i tall pass u,my vision too
I'm 6ft tall..and you said you're taller than me..thats too bad. No man gonna want you
Re: Ladies:i Have Few Questions For You All,and I Need Urgent Answers From You! by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 02, 2013
Re: Ladies:i Have Few Questions For You All,and I Need Urgent Answers From You! by Popowaa: 8:25pm On Sep 02, 2013
With the size of boobs and yansh i have i can be managed.
spookem: I'm 6ft tall..and you said you're taller than me..thats too bad. No man gonna want you
Re: Ladies:i Have Few Questions For You All,and I Need Urgent Answers From You! by Nobody: 8:26pm On Sep 02, 2013
Re: Ladies:i Have Few Questions For You All,and I Need Urgent Answers From You! by Popowaa: 8:26pm On Sep 02, 2013
U've got bad imagining skills
DonCrust:

Lolz the truth is, as short as I am, I tall pass the 2 of u. Lets say my imagination
Re: Ladies:i Have Few Questions For You All,and I Need Urgent Answers From You! by Popowaa: 8:27pm On Sep 02, 2013
*faints*
DonCrust:

Are you sure? The last time i checked, you were 4'6ft... I hope its not padded legs you're using cheesy
Re: Ladies:i Have Few Questions For You All,and I Need Urgent Answers From You! by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 02, 2013
Re: Ladies:i Have Few Questions For You All,and I Need Urgent Answers From You! by spookem(m): 8:30pm On Sep 02, 2013
Popowaa: With the size of boobs and yansh i have i can be managed.
k..you're fvckable but not marriageable grin grin
i'll like to yansh you
Re: Ladies:i Have Few Questions For You All,and I Need Urgent Answers From You! by spookem(m): 8:31pm On Sep 02, 2013
DonCrust:

Are you sure? The last time i checked, you were 4'6ft... I hope its not padded legs you're using cheesy
angry angry
Re: Ladies:i Have Few Questions For You All,and I Need Urgent Answers From You! by Nobody: 9:12pm On Sep 02, 2013
Dannyxy: Firstly,Is being "tall" a major pre-requisite for dating a guy?.....secondly,if u say u say u are attracted to tall guys,what are the reasons?,(1)is it because "tall" is sexy? Or (2)are you trying to make-up for your own inadequacy(being short)?,Or (3)is it because you want your children to be tall?please i need answers...
lt's true that most girls prefer tall guys for different reasons knwn to each individual. However it's nt the ultimate pre-requisite cuz most tall girls end up dating short guys,well the reason why l luv to date a tall guy is cuz l feel kind of protected in a crowd and it compliment my height cuz l ain't short. But that is nt to say l can't date an average height guy the most important thing is personality looks comes second.
Re: Ladies:i Have Few Questions For You All,and I Need Urgent Answers From You! by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 02, 2013
There's something about putting your head on the chest of your man. If you're of the same height, dt ministry does not run smoothly. Being slightly taller such dt your head balances well on his chest is the deal wink wink wink

No be me talk am oo lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Ladies:i Have Few Questions For You All,and I Need Urgent Answers From You! by Popowaa: 9:27pm On Sep 02, 2013
Craze dey worry ur yansh
spookem: k..you're fvckable but not marriageable grin grin
i'll like to yansh you
Re: Ladies:i Have Few Questions For You All,and I Need Urgent Answers From You! by spookem(m): 9:40pm On Sep 02, 2013
Popowaa: Craze dey worry ur yansh
grin grin
Re: Ladies:i Have Few Questions For You All,and I Need Urgent Answers From You! by Nobody: 10:59pm On Sep 02, 2013
Short dudes have short-man syndrome/napoleon complex and its more stressful to date them
Re: Ladies:i Have Few Questions For You All,and I Need Urgent Answers From You! by daisyella: 11:14pm On Sep 02, 2013
Dannyxy: {1}nope,am tall,do i need to be short to ask a question?,{2}the reason is this,my aunt hv refused to get married despite the fact she is old enough to,y?jst because the guyz coming are of average heights,she says she needs a tall man...it seems so weird to me
D truth like someone said is shez not attracted 2 dem. Its cool when a guy is taller than his girl but itz not a dealbreaker
Re: Ladies:i Have Few Questions For You All,and I Need Urgent Answers From You! by Imprida(f): 11:17pm On Sep 02, 2013
was that why a guy told me isn't he tall enough for me? undecided
Re: Ladies:i Have Few Questions For You All,and I Need Urgent Answers From You! by khiaa(f): 3:25am On Sep 03, 2013
Dannyxy: Firstly,Is being "tall" a major pre-requisite for dating a guy?.....secondly,if u say u say u are attracted to tall guys,what are the reasons?,(1)is it because "tall" is sexy? Or (2)are you trying to make-up for your own inadequacy(being short)?,Or (3)is it because you want your children to be tall?please i need answers...

All of the above reasons.
Re: Ladies:i Have Few Questions For You All,and I Need Urgent Answers From You! by Nobody: 4:05am On Sep 03, 2013
spookem: tall guys have long and big kobokos...girls love it
lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Make A Guy Fall In Love With You / Should He Marry An SSCE Holder Who Loves Him? / Guyz Y Du U Lyk Grabbn Ur Gf Bottom?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.