Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,279 members, 7,815,472 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Ladies:i Have Few Questions For You All,and I Need Urgent Answers From You! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies:i Have Few Questions For You All,and I Need Urgent Answers From You! (1768 Views)

I Need Answers From Informed Persons Pls / Urgent Answers Need... / Should You Have SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE ?? Funny Answers From Lagos... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies:i Have Few Questions For You All,and I Need Urgent Answers From You! by Gudintent: 5:25am On Sep 03, 2013
Dannyxy: Firstly,Is being "tall" a major pre-requisite for dating a guy?.....secondly,if u say u say u are attracted to tall guys,what are the reasons?,(1)is it because "tall" is sexy? Or (2)are you trying to make-up for your own inadequacy(being short)?,Or (3)is it because you want your children to be tall?please i need answers...

Eh ya, are you short?

Ladies help your boi out cool
Re: Ladies:i Have Few Questions For You All,and I Need Urgent Answers From You! by Popowaa: 7:25am On Sep 03, 2013
grin grin
Imprida: was that why a guy told me isn't he tall enough for me? undecided
grin
Re: Ladies:i Have Few Questions For You All,and I Need Urgent Answers From You! by spookem(m): 7:33am On Sep 03, 2013
mondi_cheeks: lol
undecided
Re: Ladies:i Have Few Questions For You All,and I Need Urgent Answers From You! by Nobody: 7:45am On Sep 03, 2013
No wonder they want me grin chie. Alu, u don reveal d secret ooh shockedshockedshocked
alutacontinua: There's something about putting your head on the chest of your man. If you're of the same height, dt ministry does not run smoothly. Being slightly taller such dt your head balances well on his chest is the deal wink wink wink

No be me talk am oo lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies:i Have Few Questions For You All,and I Need Urgent Answers From You! by Dannyxy(m): 11:39am On Sep 03, 2013
Gudintent:

Eh ya, are you short?

Ladies help your boi out cool
huh?
Re: Ladies:i Have Few Questions For You All,and I Need Urgent Answers From You! by Nobody: 12:10pm On Sep 03, 2013
spookem: undecided
wats ur problem
Re: Ladies:i Have Few Questions For You All,and I Need Urgent Answers From You! by Monicasque(f): 12:30pm On Sep 03, 2013
nahhh its just nice to stand on your toes when u kiss someone. and when u walk with him its just nice to look up when u talk to him. i gues its bcoz men wer naturaly made to be the bigger one all aspects of relationships or marriage. he is the superior, the provider etc so u want him to b tall too. u kind feel like u have to respect him somehow. m nt sayin short guys r not respectable but tall guys represent superiority

1 Like

Re: Ladies:i Have Few Questions For You All,and I Need Urgent Answers From You! by Abbey2sam(m): 7:12pm On Sep 03, 2013
DonCrust:

Lolz the truth is, as short as I am, I tall pass the 2 of u. Lets say my imagination

I know I'm taller than you by faith....lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Things Every Girl Want From Her Boy Friend? / Will You Still Marry Her? / Which Of The Following Types Of Ladies Will You Prefer To Marry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.