Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,475 members, 7,836,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Another Stowaway Boy Arrested In Benin Airport - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Stowaway Boy Arrested In Benin Airport (43537 Views)

Pictures Of The Remodelled Benin Airport / Benin Airport For Commissioning Tomorrow / New Face Of The Remodelled Benin Airport. Who Says The FG Is Not Working. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Stowaway Boy Arrested In Benin Airport by AreaFada2: 11:06am On Sep 03, 2013
Thank God that even as a dunce I managed to go to top universities in Europe, not bad.

Why not say the tribe you come from and show your face?

If you are not a coward and you're a paragon of truth and let's compare the evils of your own tribe.

Are you scared?

At this rate you will not live up to my age anyway. And that's a curse on you.

Keep on insulting people until they get you.

Look at a church rat talking about poverty, wonders shall never end.

The only truth is that you have no home training. Better stay in that Naija where mediocrity is rewarded and anything goes, don't come abroad because integrity and mutual respect are paramount.

You will end up soiling Nigeria's name even further.

2 Likes

Re: Another Stowaway Boy Arrested In Benin Airport by Proffdada: 11:28am On Sep 03, 2013
-he was working on one of the tires n accidentally flown #HIStory
Re: Another Stowaway Boy Arrested In Benin Airport by Jman06(m): 12:12pm On Sep 03, 2013
A typical Bini man with their superstitious 'curse'.You think i am such a feeble mind to fret over your 'curse'?If your people are so supernaturally powerful,why haven't they utilized such powers to develop?You are totally a disappointment because even with your acclaimed exposure,you are still inferior in your thinking.Who cares if you are in Europe,America or whereever?Your being there does not make you any better because you still think like a bush man!
Area-Fada:
Thank God that even as a dunce I managed to go to top universities in Europe, not bad.

Why not say the tribe you come from and show your face?

If you are not a coward and you're a paragon of truth and let's compare the evils of your own tribe.

Are you scared?

At this rate you will not live up to my age anyway. And that's a curse on you.

Keep on insulting people until they get you.

Look at a church rat talking about poverty, wonders shall never end.

The only truth is that you have no home training. Better stay in that Naija where mediocrity is rewarded and anything goes, don't come abroad because integrity and mutual respect are paramount.

You will end up soiling Nigeria's name even further.
Re: Another Stowaway Boy Arrested In Benin Airport by goldng: 12:25pm On Sep 03, 2013
Current Trend... smiley
Re: Another Stowaway Boy Arrested In Benin Airport by Nobody: 12:47pm On Sep 03, 2013
*Current Trend
Fly to Europe, America or Asia
No Visa required
Fly through ARIK Tyres
With Just N50,000
Contact Koastar...grab the opportunity now while offer lasts!!!
Re: Another Stowaway Boy Arrested In Benin Airport by clems88(m): 1:06pm On Sep 03, 2013
I wonder whatz bringing tribalism into this stowaway tin. pls those insultg benites shud stop coz it has nothg to do with it
Re: Another Stowaway Boy Arrested In Benin Airport by MANOSUB(m): 1:08pm On Sep 03, 2013
I cant believe this. Does he think the other guy didnt do it properly? I pity anyone who dare try it again
Re: Another Stowaway Boy Arrested In Benin Airport by AreaFada2: 1:29pm On Sep 03, 2013
Jman06: A typical Bini man with their superstitious 'curse'.You think i am such a feeble mind to fret over your 'curse'?If your people are so supernaturally powerful,why haven't they utilized such powers to develop?You are totally a disappointment because even with your acclaimed exposure,you are still inferior in your thinking.Who cares if you are in Europas the e,America or whereever?Your being there does not make you any better because you still think like a bush man!

There is nothing superstitious about it. If you don't honour/respect others (not just your parents)your life will be short. The Bible says that much.

God placed curses on various people for various reasons in the bible, so it's nothing specific to anyone. People like you these days are too much in a hurry to make quick money that you don't read widely.

Your shallow understanding of curse is that it has to do with juju. Curse is something a person brings upon himself by unnecessarily offending others. It is basically reaping what you sow. KARMA. An offended person has the right to forgive (if remorseful) or curse you, that you reap what you have sowed.

I am proudly a bushman and at the same time doing cutting edge research with the white people you worship.

You must be from a place with inconsequential history/civilisation and aping whites does not make you developed/civilised because you don't have that inherent/innate civilisation, whereas Bini peoples' civilisation/history is displayed in the best part of museums across the world. I have seen many of them.

Your fake and borrowed pretence at civilisation has no" NAFDAC NUMBER".

People like you go abroad and in order not appear like a bushman, you start to become gay, paedophile and even serial killer because some white people (who define your idea of civilisation/development) do it.

2 Likes

Re: Another Stowaway Boy Arrested In Benin Airport by ladenz(m): 1:46pm On Sep 03, 2013
bigtt76: Abeg make Arik label den aircraft the destination because its causing confusion in Benin o! People think say na US e de carray go!

I agree. or maybe they should have conductor in front of the plane shouting the destination so the potential stowaway go enter the correct plane. Lagos o, lagooooooooooos o. kosi change o. no lapping cheesy
Re: Another Stowaway Boy Arrested In Benin Airport by mars123(m): 2:24pm On Sep 03, 2013
koastar: Benin people don change strategy be that o. Before, dem no need tarmac before they fly, na their room be their tarmac but now na stowaway flying tinz cheesy
na only winch dey know how winch take dey do am ooo...una kno unaself!
Re: Another Stowaway Boy Arrested In Benin Airport by Jman06(m): 2:31pm On Sep 03, 2013
And that respect/honour is what your people don't deserve!Respect is earned not forced out of people.You don't respect/honour a people who are hostile to you,i owe no respect to a people who don't work hard but want to be rich,thereby taking to crime and aggression.If those are the kinds of people your 'bible' teaches that i should respect/honour and if that is the basis for your 'curse',then i think you have got no point.Mind you mr man that i am an individual who has got a mind of my own and so,think and act based on established scientific facts,i don't allow myself to be enslaved by other people's thoughts and unscientific ideas.In other words i am not a whiteman's slave like you obviously are by believing from your 'bible' that one should give respect/honour to people even when such people don't deserve it.
Area-Fada:

There is nothing superstitious about it. If you don't honour/respect others (not just your parents)your life will be short. The Bible says that much.

God placed curses on various people for various reasons in the bible, so it's nothing specific to anyone. People like you these days are too much in a hurry to make quick money that you don't read widely.

Your shallow understanding of curse is that it has to do with juju. Curse is something a person brings upon himself by unnecessarily offending others. It is basically reaping what you sow. KARMA. An offended person has the right to forgive (if remorseful) or curse you, that you reap what you have sowed.

I am proudly a bushman and at the same time doing cutting edge research with the white people you worship.

You must be from a place with inconsequential history/civilisation and aping whites does not make you developed/civilised because you don't have that inherent/innate civilisation, whereas Bini peoples' civilisation/history is displayed in the best part of museums across the world. I have seen many of them.

Your fake and borrowed pretence at civilisation has no" NAFDAC NUMBER".

People like you go abroad and in order not appear like a bushman, you start to become gay, paedophile and even serial killer because some white people (who define your idea of civilisation/development) do it.
Re: Another Stowaway Boy Arrested In Benin Airport by Fhemmmy: 2:37pm On Sep 03, 2013
One guy tried it and was awarded a scholarship . . . So what do we expect?
Re: Another Stowaway Boy Arrested In Benin Airport by mars123(m): 2:41pm On Sep 03, 2013
Jman06: Bini peepo na very uuussseeeless set of peepo with their uuggly and talkative governor wey no sabi anythn about good governance,see dirty environment,poverty is their second name,crime everywhere,their men very aggressive,their women nko?all na ashi them be.Chei!NYSC una no try for me at all,why did u have to post me to this goddamn state?Even Borno for better sef.
wetin dey bring this kind rubbish na?this ur comment is very useless here therefore you are the useless person...tribalistic idiot,we have lots of u in this country.dirt,aggression,poverty,prostitution is not associated with benin alone is it?talkin like u are from dubai.cave man!!!mtscheew.I'm a bini nigger,I'm proud,I'll say it everywhere.but its fools like u that always have nothing productive to say!
Re: Another Stowaway Boy Arrested In Benin Airport by Jman06(m): 3:19pm On Sep 03, 2013
Here comes one of 'em!vagabonds!my post is very useful because it is meant to expose the rot in your Goddamn state which is why young lads now take the risk of stowing away in an attempt to escape from your poor and grossly underdeveloped state.What's the pride in being a bini man?even when despite the ancientness of bini kingdom and all the perceived historical strides,Benin and edo state in general has nothing to offer in a modern society?
mars123: wetin dey bring this kind rubbish na?this ur comment is very useless here therefore you are the useless person...tribalistic idiot,we have lots of u in this country.dirt,aggression,poverty,prostitution is not associated with benin alone is it?talkin like u are from dubai.cave man!!!mtscheew.I'm a bini nigger,I'm proud,I'll say it everywhere.but its fools like u that always have nothing productive to say!
Re: Another Stowaway Boy Arrested In Benin Airport by AreaFada2: 3:23pm On Sep 03, 2013
Jman06: And that respect/honour is what your people don't deserve!Respect is earned not forced out of people.You don't respect/honour a people who are hostile to you,i owe no respect to a people who don't work hard but want to be rich,thereby taking to crime and aggression.If those are the kinds of people your 'bible' teaches that i should respect/honour and if that is the basis for your 'curse',then i think you have got no point.Mind you mr man that i am an individual who has got a mind of my own and so,think and act based on established scientific facts,i don't allow myself to be enslaved by other people's thoughts and unscientific ideas.In other words i am not a whiteman's slave like you obviously are by believing from your 'bible' that one should give respect/honour to people even when such people don't deserve it.

Now let me tell you. If you see that the whole world is against you, look at yourself. Every Bini person has Yoruba, Ijaw, Igbo blood cousins. Urhobo, Isoko, Esan and others are literally not seen as outsiders by educated people because of close blood ties. My aunt married an Ijaw as far back as 1950s and another married a non-Bini. 3 of my dad's cousins are married to Igbo women. I don't even have to mention Yoruba because they are part of both sides of the family. My first cousin has an Hausa wife. Even several of the Oba's daughters are married to non-Bini.

Even in the 1900s, two of Benin Empire's Traditional prime ministers (Iyase, only second in political power to be Oba) came from Akure and Brass (Bayelsa) respectively. They were appointed by the Oba as a way of getting a neutral person with different ideas to do things. Pretty progressive.

Benin as the capital of a large independent and powerful empire was a melting pot of all kinds of people, pre-colonially and till date. Walk into any bank or office and see how many tribes you will see. On Edo State TV, evening news are read in Igbo, Urhobo etc in addition to indigenous languages like Bini, Esan, Yoruba, Afemai etc. In recognition of the fact that some people of those tribes have made the state a home over centuries.

If you don't believe read the book by Olaudah Equiano, the freed slave who became a writer. He wrote by himself that he was an ethnic Igbo and a citizen of Benin kingdom. He narrated how he was taken by slave robbers, long after slave trade was banned in the kingdom.

Is there any state outside Edo in which news is read in Edo languages?

People go to Benin with bias, act in a biased manner and then complain when locals sense their bad attitude.
It is plain hypocrisy for you to insinuate that corruption and years of neglect in Nigeria did not affect your home state badly.

Edo State is major producer of rubber, wood, cocoa, Palm oil (in fact Nigeria's only palm oil research institute (NIFOR) is located near Benin, and other farm produce/food. In fact my grandmother used to take lorry/911 loads of plantain to markets in Lagos. And she became quite a "big woman" from it. Edo is also a medium oil producing state. We offer a lot to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Another Stowaway Boy Arrested In Benin Airport by iffydave: 4:01pm On Sep 03, 2013
Expect new Nollywood movie tilted................

Tht Stowaway Boys

Coming soon!!!!!! grin grin
Re: Another Stowaway Boy Arrested In Benin Airport by Knight2(m): 4:33pm On Sep 03, 2013
Owie urges DSS to release
stowaway boy
FORMER Chief Whip of the
Senate, Senator Rowland Owie,
yesterday, called on the
Department of State Services,
DSS, to release the stowaway
teenage boy, Daniel Oikhena,
saying that keeping the boy in
their custody does not augur well
for the country.
This came as Mr. Afolabi
Olayiwola, counsel to Mrs. Evelyn
Oikhena, mother of the boy, also
called for the immediate release
of the youngster , insisting that
he is a juvenile in the eye of the
law.
Olayiwola in a petition addressed
to the Station Manager, Arik
Airline, Benin, Edo State, said
that since the arrest of the boy
at the Murtala Muhammed
International Airport in Lagos by
security agents, Mrs. Oikhena
has not been told of the
whereabouts of her son, adding
that this has caused her serious
psychological trauma.
Afolabi noted that Rauf
Aregbosola Foundation had
offered scholarship to the said
Daniel Oikhena to study any
course of his choice up to
university level, lamenting that
his continued detention through
the instrumentality of officials
of Arik Airline was hindering the
formalisation of the scholarship
documents.
“We just want to remind you of
what Mr. Yakubu Datti, General
Manager, Corporate
Communications, Federal Airports
Authority of Nigeria, FAAN, said
in respect to this matter and we
quote him, “Arik is liable for the
circumstances leading to the
stowaway of a teenage boy on its
aircraft at the Benin Airport.”
Owie on his part, said rather than
keep Daniel away from his
family, the DSS should think of
how to assist the boy to make a
good future, just as he urged
the agency to hold authorities of
the airport accountable for the
security breach.
He pointed out that though the
boy might have flouted the law,
“he is still a teenager that does
not even know the magnitude of
what he did.”
“I wish to advise DSS to release
Daniel because keeping him in
custody at this age will not help
us as a nation or even the DSS.”
Re: Another Stowaway Boy Arrested In Benin Airport by MistadeRegal(m): 5:45pm On Sep 03, 2013
New tactics for survival?
Re: Another Stowaway Boy Arrested In Benin Airport by Jman06(m): 5:48pm On Sep 03, 2013
You must be a custodian of the 'African black magic' to have 'known' that i am the only one at the center of the bini people's agression.How wrong you are!I was writting based on reports from not just corp members serving in Benin but also indigenes of other states resident in Benin.Before i came to Benin,i read alot of stories about high crime rate,prostitution,hostilities and other vices in Benin(perhaps those are the vices some people chose to refer to as witchcraft),lo and behold,i came to benin only to confirm that those stories were true.Your blabbing about Benin having a mix of tribes is irrelevant because that should have been an advantage which other tribes with sensible people harness for the purpose of development.The only good side of my sojourn in Benin is that i have come to realize that the much lied about greatness of the bini people is larger than life,because the level of underdevelopment here does not show any greatness.
Area-Fada:

Now let me tell you. If you see that the whole world is against you, look at yourself. Every Bini person has Yoruba, Ijaw, Igbo blood cousins. Urhobo, Isoko, Esan and others are literally not seen as outsiders by educated people because of close blood ties. My aunt married an Ijaw as far back as 1950s and another married a non-Bini. 3 of my dad's cousins are married to Igbo women. I don't even have to mention Yoruba because they are part of both sides of the family. My first cousin has an Hausa wife. Even several of the Oba's daughters are married to non-Bini.
Even in the 1900s, two of Benin Empire's Traditional prime ministers (Iyase, only second in political power to be Oba) came from Akure and Brass (Bayelsa) respectively. They were appointed by the Oba as a way of getting a neutral person with different ideas to do things. Pretty progressive.

So Benin as the capital of a large independent and powerful empire was a melting pot of all kinds of people, pre-colonially and till date. Walk into any bank or office and see how many tribes you will see. On Edo State TV, evening news are read in Igbo, Urhobo etc in addition to indigenous languages like Bini, Esan, Yoruba, Afemai etc. In recognition of the fact that some people of those tribes have made the state a home over centuries. If you don't believe read the book by Olaudah Equiano. He wrote by himself that he was an ethnic Igbo and a citizen of Benin kingdom. Narrated how he was taken by slave robbers, long after slave trade was banned in the kingdom.

Is there any state outside Edo in which news is read in Edo languages?

People go do Benin with bias and act accordingly and then complain when locals sense their bad attitude.
Re: Another Stowaway Boy Arrested In Benin Airport by JOYCEOUS(f): 6:14pm On Sep 03, 2013
Jman06: !

Area-Fada:

Wetin cause quarrel?
Re: Another Stowaway Boy Arrested In Benin Airport by mars123(m): 6:47pm On Sep 03, 2013
Jman06: Here comes one of 'em!vagabonds!my post is very useful because it is meant to expose the rot in your Goddamn state which is why young lads now take the risk of stowing away in an attempt to escape from your poor and grossly underdeveloped state.What's the pride in being a bini man?even when despite the ancientness of bini kingdom and all the perceived historical strides,Benin and edo state in general has nothing to offer in a modern society?
20 years old osariemen omonuwa bags first class in reading university...that's a bini gal doing Nigeria proud...every place and society has its ills,its good and its bad as well hmmn,only heaven is perfect...I hate lecturing pls,lemme not be telling u things u should already know...u are in NYSC already,u should have a matured open mind.
Re: Another Stowaway Boy Arrested In Benin Airport by Jman06(m): 7:26pm On Sep 03, 2013
Stop basking in euphoria over the achievements of a las that was obviously born and raised in the UK.We are talking about the reality on ground which is that your town is a breeding ground for corruption both in high and low places.Yes,social vices exist in other societies but simple arithmetics tells us that 3>1.
mars123: 20 years old osariemen omonuwa bags first class in reading university...that's a bini gal doing Nigeria proud...every place and society has its ills,its good and its bad as well hmmn,only heaven is perfect...I hate lecturing pls,lemme not be telling u things u should already know...u are in NYSC already,u should have a matured open mind.
Re: Another Stowaway Boy Arrested In Benin Airport by Orikinla(m): 8:51pm On Sep 03, 2013

Re: Another Stowaway Boy Arrested In Benin Airport by AreaFada2: 8:57pm On Sep 03, 2013
Jman06: Stop basking in euphoria over the achievements of a las that was obviously born and raised in the UK.We are talking about the reality on ground which is that your town is a breeding ground for corruption both in high and low places.Yes,social vices exist in other societies but simple arithmetics tells us that 3>1.

The girl studied at Igbinedion education centre in Benin before going to UK after secondary. Just having a few Mb to browse is no reason to say what you don't know.

Another Benin girl racked up all the awards in her MSc in USA just this year. Of course she left Uniben with a first class degree b4 going to USA.

Even my humble self finished first degree winning an award, from one of Europe's best uni. Bini people are doing well outside the shores of that tribalistic country. A few desperate poor ones go without planning and have difficulties abroad but that's not unique to Edo people.

I remember back in the day, tribalists/bigots at Education ministry wanted me to go to USSR to study on scholarship while those from born-to-rule tribes with inferior WASCE, as little as 4As and 4Cs were sent to Canada, US, UK. I refused and travelled to my choice destination by myself.

1 Like

Re: Another Stowaway Boy Arrested In Benin Airport by AreaFada2: 9:11pm On Sep 03, 2013
Jman06: You must be a custodian of the 'African black magic' to have 'known' that i am the only one at the center of the bini people's agression.How wrong you are!I was writting based on reports from not just corp members serving in Benin but also indigenes of other states resident in Benin.Before i came to Benin,i read alot of stories about high crime rate,prostitution,hostilities and other vices in Benin(perhaps those are the vices some people chose to refer to as witchcraft),lo and behold,i came to benin only to confirm that those stories were true.Your blabbing about Benin having a mix of tribes is irrelevant because that should have been an advantage which other tribes with sensible people harness for the purpose of development.The only good side of my sojourn in Benin is that i have come to realize that the much lied about greatness of the bini people is larger than life,because the level of underdevelopment here does not show any greatness.

You have confirmed what I thought. You went to Benin biased and with a bigoted mind.

You still haven't mentioned your state surprisingly. If indigenes of other states resident there find it hostile, why are they still there? I found a certain Nigerian city not to taste over 25 years ago and I refused to stay there.

People live in a place, raise their kids there, become comfortable economically but still show no appreciation. Instead they spew nonsense. Benin officially is one of about 9 or 10 Nigerian cities with over 1 million people. If they are still there, then Benin must be better than their home state or are they imprisoned in Benin?

Even if employed they can work transfer to their "Eldorado" states.

Is there any large Nigerian city where crime is not rampant, from robberies to ritual killing to lately kidnapping?

With population and diversity comes crime and vices but you are obviously too biased to know.

It is obvious you are so obnoxious and you will not get very far (except in Nigeria where anything goes) with this your attitude. Paper qualification is nothing without the right attitude.

Your argument only betrays your bias and bigotry further.

1 Like

Re: Another Stowaway Boy Arrested In Benin Airport by Jman06(m): 10:34pm On Sep 03, 2013
Lol @having a few mb to brouse!Someone here thinks he's the only one that can afford unlimited access to the internet(that's if you can anyway).Stop diverting attention from the topic of this thread while trying to create the false impression that all is well with your inferior state.If your state was anywhere close to orderliness,young lads wouldn't be so desperate to escape from it even to the extent of having to stowaway.stop bragging about finishing top from your class,there's no big deal in that,i too did same from one of the best universities in the country and even poised for greater academic achievements,but your mental prowess is useless when the state you claim to love so much is in shambles.
Area-Fada:

The girl studied at Igbinedion education centre in Benin before going to UK after secondary. Just having a few Mb to browse is no reason to say what you don't know.

Another Benin girl racked up all the awards in her MSc in USA just this year. Of course she left Uniben with a first class degree b4 going to USA.

Even my humble self finished first degree winning an award, from one of Europe's best uni. Bini people are doing well outside the shores of that tribalistic country. A few desperate poor ones go without planning and have difficulties abroad but that's not unique to Edo people.

I remember back in the day, tribalists/bigots at Education ministry wanted me to go to USSR to study on scholarship while those from born-to-rule tribes with inferior WASCE, as little as 4As and 4Cs were sent to Canada, US, UK. I refused and travelled to my choice destination by myself.
Re: Another Stowaway Boy Arrested In Benin Airport by Jman06(m): 11:05pm On Sep 03, 2013
For you to have come up in arms to attack me for stating what i observed about your people,and the torrent of insults you have poured out in your replies does not portray you as one who is not bigoted or tribalised,right?If you are so bigoted and yet able to go as far as you claim to have gone,then get it into your skull that i would go even farther than you.
Area-Fada:

You have confirmed what I thought. You went to Benin biased and with a bigoted mind.

You still haven't mentioned your state surprisingly. If indigenes of other states resident there find it hostile, why are they still there? I found a certain Nigerian city not to taste over 25 years ago and I refused to stay there.

People live in a place, raise their kids there, become comfortable economically but still show no appreciation. Instead they spew nonsense. Benin officially is one of about 9 or 10 Nigerian cities with over 1 million people. If they are still there, then Benin must be better than their home state or are they imprisoned in Benin?

Even if employed they can work transfer to their "Eldorado" states.

Is there any large Nigerian city where crime is not rampant, from robberies to ritual killing to lately kidnapping?

With population and diversity comes crime and vices but you are obviously too biased to know.

It is obvious you are so obnoxious and you will not get very far (except in Nigeria where anything goes) with this your attitude. Paper qualification is nothing without the right attitude.

Your argument only betrays your bias and bigotry further.
Re: Another Stowaway Boy Arrested In Benin Airport by AreaFada2: 1:57pm On Sep 04, 2013
So by insulting all your generations, is that how you state your observation? You have seen every Edo man and each and everyone has been hostile to you? Gee you must have a very bad head. If that's true you must be a very "hateable" person.

No place will anyone like you.

You were the one who stated that Benin people cannot do well and now with evidence that they do well, you say they are bragging.

In all you have not mentioned your "superior state". It is this tribalism and bigotry that has taken Nigeria backward and you are a flag bearer of it.

From the way you conceal your tribe, you have no pedigree, no history and no culture so that envy and jealousy translates to hate. I have said you won't go far because of your attitude whatever paper qualification you have (assuming you didn't pay to get it). Anything goes in Nigeria. You may even be an area boy/street urchin and got someone to write the exam for you.

1 Like

Re: Another Stowaway Boy Arrested In Benin Airport by AreaFada2: 2:12pm On Sep 04, 2013
Jman06: Lol @having a few mb to brouse!Someone here thinks he's the only one that can afford unlimited access to the internet(that's if you can anyway).Stop diverting attention from the topic of this thread while trying to create the false impression that all is well with your inferior state.If your state was anywhere close to orderliness,young lads wouldn't be so desperate to escape from it even to the extent of having to stowaway.stop bragging about finishing top from your class,there's no big deal in that,i too did same from one of the best universities in the country and even poised for greater academic achievements,but your mental prowess is useless when the state you claim to love so much is in shambles.

At least I headed to a top world University when I left, You are talking of going to Pretoria. Hmmmmm. Maybe Iraq will be your next destination.

In SA they even chase decent Nigerians down the street with machete and guns. You uncouth loud mouth ensure you write your will before going (never mind if only some shirts and trousers and maybe some old books and mobile phones).

Since you are from a "superior state" why are you going abroad? You don't have a state university ranked jointly with Oxbridge and Harvard in your state?

If you consider your state superior, then you must consider your tribe and yourself superior to other people. You went to Benin feeling big because of tribalism ingrained in you only to find that Edos (historically conquering warriors) don't take poo from anyone.

Even if you go to America, if you go insulting them there they will blast your head and your pieces will be buried in an unmarked grave.

I think you are even stateless. Because you cannot mention your state. Maybe it's even one of those former Benin Empire colonies. They betrayed us to the Europeans only to see that the British wanted to colonise all of Nigeria (As Benin people suspected and refused to sign treaty all along). Now that led to forming Southern protectorate. And later Nigeria. Result: a messed up nation of bigots and tribalists.

When people fight civil war, form all kinds of militant groups and bomb everywhere, "we Edos just dey observe". We fought to preserve our independence in 1897 and lost. Let others fight now.

Well I am abroad and I invest heavily in my hometown. I return there regularly. I will return there permanently in the future and use my skills, God willing, to save lives. I earn more than I can earn in tribalistic Nigeria, so why give it up now. So when I return I shall work for myself.

You should worry about your state because I can sense it is far worse hence you cannot mention it.

That best University in Nigeria that you graduated from what is its ranking in the world University league table? Number 29,999? Muheeeeeeeeeeee.

So that best university is not good enough otherwise why plan to head to Pretoria?
Loud mouth
You wake up insulting a whole state with your dirty mouth and finger. You deserve a big rock to come down on your useless head.

1 Like

Re: Another Stowaway Boy Arrested In Benin Airport by Jman06(m): 4:41pm On Sep 04, 2013
My choice of university is none of your business,but i can bet that even with your being in your so called 'topmost' university and the several years you must have waisted over there,you have got nothing tangible to show for it.where were you when the likes of Emeagwalis,Nnajis,and a host of other Nigerian borne scientists and researchers were making ground breaking researches the results of which earned them recognition both in Nigeria and abroad,and here you are boasting about being in a topmost university when you are obviously there as a 3rd class academician(if not something lower).What is your place among other reseachers?Aint you aware there's a thing like Nobel prize?Or do you rest your lazy a$$ when other researchers are working hard to win the prize?You had better bury your face in shame because you have got nothing to brag about.You are curious to know my state and tribe but i will refrain from disclosing them here because that would mean chewing your cord of tribalism with you.
Area-Fada:

At least I headed to a top world University when I left, You are talking of going to Pretoria. Hmmmmm. Maybe Iraq will be your next destination.

In SA they even chase decent Nigerians down the street with machete and guns. You uncouth loud mouth ensure you write your will before going (never mind if only some shirts and trousers and maybe some old books and mobile phones).

Since you are from a "superior state" why are you going abroad? You don't have a state university ranked jointly with Oxbridge and Harvard in your state?

If you consider your state superior, then you must consider your tribe and yourself superior to other people. You went to Benin feeling big because of tribalism ingrained in you only to find that Edos (historically conquering warriors) don't take poo from anyone.

Even if you go to America, if you go insulting them there they will blast your head and your pieces will be buried in an unmarked grave.

I think you are even stateless. Because you cannot mention your state. Maybe it's even one of those Benin Empire colonies.
Well I am abroad and I invest heavily in my hometown. I return there regularly. I will return there permanently in the future and use my skills, God willing, to save lives. I earn more than I can earn in tribalistic Nigeria, so why give it up now. So when I return I shall work for myself.

You should worry about your state because I can sense it is far worse hence you cannot mention it.

That best University in Nigeria that you graduated from what is its ranking in the world University league table? Number 29,999? Muheeeeeeeeeeee.

So that best university is not good enough otherwise why plan to head to Pretoria?
Loud mouth
You wake up insulting a whole state with your dirty mouth and finger. You deserve a big rock to come down on your useless head.
Re: Another Stowaway Boy Arrested In Benin Airport by Jman06(m): 5:17pm On Sep 04, 2013
It's your generations both past,present and unborn that i actually insulted and am still insulting.I seek no love from a people who haven't loved themselves enough,can one offer what one doesn't have?ofcourse no!Talking about my qualifications,i got them by dint of hardwork and my records are there in the university where i graduated from.It's easier to sit in front of the computer screen and claim that you make your contribution towards the development of your comatose state,talk they say is cheap,have you seen enough to eat?Not to talk of paying your dues in the state you claim to love so much.
Area-Fada:
So by insulting all your generations, is that how you state your observation? You have seen every Edo man and each and everyone has been hostile to you? Gee you must have a very bad head. If that's true you must be a very "hateable" person.

No place will anyone like you.

You were the one who stated that Benin people cannot do well and now with evidence that they do well, you say they are bragging.

In all you have not mentioned your "superior state". It is this tribalism and bigotry that has taken Nigeria backward and you are a flag bearer of it.

From the way you conceal your tribe, you have no pedigree, no history and no culture so that envy and jealousy translates to hate. I have said you won't go far because of your attitude whatever paper qualification you have (assuming you didn't pay to get it). Anything goes in Nigeria. You may even be an area boy/street urchin and got someone to write the exam for you.
Re: Another Stowaway Boy Arrested In Benin Airport by AreaFada2: 5:24pm On Sep 04, 2013
Jman06: My choice of university is none of your business,but i can bet that even with your being in your so called 'topmost' university and the several years you must have waisted over there,you have got nothing tangible to show for it.where were you when the likes of Emeagwalis,Nnajis,and a host of other Nigerian borne scientists and researchers were making ground breaking researches the results of which earned them recognition both in Nigeria and abroad,and here you are boasting about being in a topmost university when you are obviously there as a 3rd class academician(if not something lower).What is your place in the comity of reseachers?Aint you aware there's a thing like Nobel prize?Or do you rest your lazy a$$ when other researchers are working hard to win the prize?You had better bury your face in shame because you have got nothing to brag about.You are curious to know my state and tribe but i will refrain from disclosing them here because that would mean chewing your cord of tribalism with you.

You twist things to bragging after accusing all Edo people of being good for nothing.

You are the tribalist who woke up and insulted a whole tribe and here you blame somebody else of tribalism. You don't know what my work entails. I am proud of the success of all Nigerians doing well in research. I am not a bigot like you consumed by hate and bias for others.

Let me be a 50th class academician. You don't know me. What matters is that I humbly do a job that makes a difference to people's lives daily and do research with very gifted people. I am happy with that. In fact academician or no academician makes no difference to me.

You are so ashamed of your tribe/state you can't even mention it. Since you started it all, you have to chewing your cord of tribalism since that's your essence in life. You cannot condemn a tribe when you cannot say your own tribe and prove that your tribe is better.

I am not going to go into arguing with you about my research profile or no profile.
If you insult a whole tribe I want to know your tribe that has no criminals.

If you can even read you will have seen that I mentioned dealing with even Nobel Prize winners including a biochemist. Your brain is so porous you cannot even recall what happened yesterday. In any case the best scientists don't do research just to win any prize or the Copley medal or Humboldt prize. They do it for the good of mankind and their passion.
Everything else is a bonus.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Police Raid ESN Camp In Enugu, Discover Corpse Of Missing Officer (Photo) / Lack Of Electricity Has Helped In Creating Jobs(pics) / President-elect, Bola Tinubu Arrives Nigeria Ahead Of Inauguration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.