Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Molester Faints After Hearing Of Victim's HIV Status - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Molester Faints After Hearing Of Victim's HIV Status (32400 Views)

Pepper Soup Seller Slump And Dies After Hearing Sounds Of Gunshots In Delta / Woman Faints And Rushed To The Hospital During Fight With Neighbour(pics) / Girl Used For Rituals By Her Aristo (picture Of Victim) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Molester Faints After Hearing Of Victim's HIV Status by funtanherb(m): 5:54pm On Sep 03, 2013
legendsilver:
Bros is speaking from experience o! grin
yes and there is 99 percent chance he is negative
Re: Molester Faints After Hearing Of Victim's HIV Status by owolabifunke14(f): 6:07pm On Sep 03, 2013
RedBenson:

Agreed! But what if the result says +ve will giv free entry to all? You cant be too sure. Btw, when last did u do ur hiv/aids status test?
dear I don't need to do hiv test to know that am negative. Hear me, no man has ever penetrate me. I am intact
Re: Molester Faints After Hearing Of Victim's HIV Status by owolabifunke14(f): 6:09pm On Sep 03, 2013
cry cry cry
icon8: kiss kiss kiss
Re: Molester Faints After Hearing Of Victim's HIV Status by icon8: 6:12pm On Sep 03, 2013
owolabifunke14: cry cry cry
!!!
Re: Molester Faints After Hearing Of Victim's HIV Status by icon8: 6:13pm On Sep 03, 2013
owolabifunke14: dear I don't need to do hiv test to know that am negative. Hear me, no man has ever penetrate me. I am intact
LIAR!!! Hell fire awaits you...
Re: Molester Faints After Hearing Of Victim's HIV Status by owolabifunke14(f): 6:16pm On Sep 03, 2013
icon8:
Am sure you came back from hell fire,how does it feel out there?

1 Like

Re: Molester Faints After Hearing Of Victim's HIV Status by Nobody: 6:19pm On Sep 03, 2013
legendsilver:
Bros is speaking from experience o! grin

the fact that i said that doesnt mean you shouldgo ahead and phuck and infected cvnt o!

its just that the chances are really slim for a male if the sex is not repeated.

there was this dude back when i was in school, one veeeeeeeery fine girl suddenly went mad in our lodge and confessed to being a witch, this dude has been eyeing the chick, when the girl went back to normal, boys avoided her like the fvkcen plague, but this dude took her out, rubbed olive oil on his dikc....................

and phucked her.

he said the olive oil will chase wicked spirits away, and that he used dogg1e so no heart to heart contact hence spirits cant be transfered, also that spirits can break through a condom barrier protected with olive oil.

ignorance is BLISSSSSSSSS
Re: Molester Faints After Hearing Of Victim's HIV Status by icon8: 6:22pm On Sep 03, 2013
owolabifunke14: Am sure you came back from hell fire,how does it feel out there?
LIAR! LIAR!! LIAR!!!
Re: Molester Faints After Hearing Of Victim's HIV Status by icon8: 6:24pm On Sep 03, 2013
rigormortis:

the fact that i said that doesnt mean you shouldgo ahead and phuck and infected cvnt o!

its just that the chances are really slim for a male if the sex is not repeated.

there was this dude back when i was in school, one veeeeeeeery fine girl suddenly went mad in our lodge and confessed to being a witch, this dude has been eyeing the chick, when the girl went back to normal, boys avoided her like the fvkcen plague, but this dude took her out, rubbed olive oil on his dikc....................

and phucked her.

he said the olive oil will chase wicked spirits away, and that he used dogg1e so no heart to heart contact hence spirits cant be transfered, also that spirits can break through a condom barrier protected with olive oil.

You can say that again, and again, and again!
Re: Molester Faints After Hearing Of Victim's HIV Status by dasparrow: 6:27pm On Sep 03, 2013
@Post

Serves the molester right. I pray the results come back HIV positive. I hate people who molest and defile the bodies of others against their will.
Re: Molester Faints After Hearing Of Victim's HIV Status by caterwaul(m): 6:28pm On Sep 03, 2013
rigormortis:

and phucked her.

epic!!!
Re: Molester Faints After Hearing Of Victim's HIV Status by Nobody: 6:28pm On Sep 03, 2013
owolabifunke14: dear I don't need to do hiv test to know that am negative. Hear me, no man has ever penetrate me. I am intact

Joke of the week! Is it that you have been having sex but without knowing u been having it? what do u mean by penetration? Drop this manner so u wont mislead a man. grin
Re: Molester Faints After Hearing Of Victim's HIV Status by donem: 6:31pm On Sep 03, 2013
On another day would have been tempted to have sympathy on him following his show of remorse, but i got no soft spot 4 rapists.
Re: Molester Faints After Hearing Of Victim's HIV Status by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 03, 2013
I think this is were I hv to use this end time things. Njoyment has turn to punisment.
Re: Molester Faints After Hearing Of Victim's HIV Status by Isryl02(m): 7:08pm On Sep 03, 2013
icon8:
she no dy lie, lol.
Re: Molester Faints After Hearing Of Victim's HIV Status by antartica(m): 7:14pm On Sep 03, 2013
A troubled young man that seem to have quicken his own demise. Sad.
Re: Molester Faints After Hearing Of Victim's HIV Status by sweetgala(m): 7:17pm On Sep 03, 2013
wisdom-w:
Na wetin person no go see 4 Ragos abi na yoloba land. Ndi OFE MMIRI, NDI IBERIBE!!! I tink say na only 4 warri & lagos dis tin de happen. Na STD killed mohammed of old. My gr8 grand father's mother's cousin sister told me(feeling beat up).

You be confirm mumuni, you no dey read...
Ooh I forget for your Igbo land your leaders no dey free you free education.. Iwe meta ko ni ki omode ma go(third level education doesn't cure stupidity)
Re: Molester Faints After Hearing Of Victim's HIV Status by Coldfeet(f): 7:31pm On Sep 03, 2013
wisdom-w:
Na wetin person no go see 4 Ragos abi na yoloba land. Ndi OFE MMIRI, NDI IBERIBE!!! I tink say na only 4 warri & lagos dis tin de happen. Na STD killed mohammed of old. My gr8 grand father's mother's cousin sister told me(feeling beat up).
Nwanne odikwa nma? Ke ife ina ako?
Re: Molester Faints After Hearing Of Victim's HIV Status by Nobody: 8:09pm On Sep 03, 2013
owolabifunke14: Sugar pussyy don catch am grin grin grin the drug effect go don clear by now. The woman allowed him to enjoy it while it last. Hiv na small disease? Molester oyo for you. You can now develop it to full AIDS. Congratulations
I pity him next victim, you know what i mean? Transformation
Re: Molester Faints After Hearing Of Victim's HIV Status by stagger: 8:15pm On Sep 03, 2013
rigormortis: the chances of a male catching the virus from a single act is slim, ask jacob zuma

Are you a learner? Did you follow Jacob Zuma to do an HIV test to know his status? I hope you know Tommy Morrison the former heavyweight boxer who became a die-hard denialist died yesterday, and his mum confessed to ESPN that he had full blown AIDS.

Just type Tommy Morrison on Google and see his picture when he won the WBO title in 1993 and his last known pic on the Google home page. HIV is very real.

1 Like

Re: Molester Faints After Hearing Of Victim's HIV Status by Slowvenom(m): 8:17pm On Sep 03, 2013
Y hin no drink go enter gota? na Hiv woman hus hin go c, Oya na mk hin repent cos hin don near grave.
Re: Molester Faints After Hearing Of Victim's HIV Status by patostation(m): 8:28pm On Sep 03, 2013
Life like that!
Re: Molester Faints After Hearing Of Victim's HIV Status by Rubbyy(m): 8:45pm On Sep 03, 2013
Wish the result will be suspended for months so that he can stew in his own sweat
Re: Molester Faints After Hearing Of Victim's HIV Status by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 03, 2013
born2fuck: Don't let your d*****k be the direction of your life, if you let your d*****k control you, it may land you in trouble. He molested to satisfy his d*******k but his d*******k eventually land in jailed and also contacted HIV to the rest of his body(rest of his life as well). ......learn to control your d*****k and never let your d****k control you
but your name says otherwise

1 Like

Re: Molester Faints After Hearing Of Victim's HIV Status by icon8: 8:46pm On Sep 03, 2013
Isryl02: she no dy lie, dere's chanc of her being penetratd by woman, or she-male.
#stowaway tinz

I see...les thingz!
Re: Molester Faints After Hearing Of Victim's HIV Status by akandea(m): 8:54pm On Sep 03, 2013
Na only fainting! Leave am when fainting tire am he go wake come face him azonto music!!!!!!
Re: Molester Faints After Hearing Of Victim's HIV Status by owolabifunke14(f): 8:57pm On Sep 03, 2013
Kingscee: I pity him next victim, you know what i mean? Transformation
nothing for him again.he wl die in jail
Re: Molester Faints After Hearing Of Victim's HIV Status by owolabifunke14(f): 8:59pm On Sep 03, 2013
Back to sender
Isryl02: she no dy lie, dere's chanc of her being penetratd by woman, or she-male.
#stowaway tinz
Re: Molester Faints After Hearing Of Victim's HIV Status by isaiahethan: 9:04pm On Sep 03, 2013
Good news

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Robbers Who Killed UK Returnee Along Kaduna-Zaria Expressway Arrested. Photos / We Go Kill You, Nothing Go Happen, Highest Na Jail - Policemen Caught On Camera / Drug Overdose Kills 3 Nigerians In India (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.